Welcome Guest
You last visited April 30, 2017, 6:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Pokemon Brand New System Win Win Win

Topic closed. 283 replies. Last post 9 months ago by grwurston.

Page 13 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
Greensboro, North Carolina
United States
Member #1616
June 5, 2003
1294 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2016, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I wanna know what all these people are smoking, thinking this crap really works.

That is only your 2nd post in 6 years and that is the best you can say ? Well what have you been doing any better for the past six years besides lurching?

US Flag

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Winning is fun.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5522 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2016, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

That is only your 2nd post in 6 years and that is the best you can say ? Well what have you been doing any better for the past six years besides lurching?

Lurching? Wasn't he in the The Addam's Family?  Green laugh

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Madison, WI
      United States
      Member #172977
      February 11, 2016
      515 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2016, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Seems to me he is reserving his posts for only the best points.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        3118 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2016, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Seems to me he is reserving his posts for only the best points.

So you're saying his second post was another "Best" point? Really?

I don't care how a "well thought out" system is, it will have good and bad streaks. His best point is moot because no matter how ridiculous a system may look, it will have a performance record. Personally, I don't care If your workout involves the criteria involving a monkey's ass, as long as it performs favorably. 

Green laugh

Greensboro, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #1616
          June 5, 2003
          1294 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2016, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Lurching? Wasn't he in the The Addam's Family?  Green laugh

LOL !! You know what I mean. Just like a person who joins Facebook, never posts anything, but just does it to see what everyone is doing and talking about. Wink

US Flag

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
            NJ
            United States
            Member #165922
            April 27, 2015
            4624 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2016, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I wanna know what all these people are smoking, thinking this crap really works.

They must be smoking home-grown dirt weed with lots of seeds, which give them a headache, not a high.

If I give u a random string of 7 numbers, say the Fibonacci sequence of 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, I can guarantee wheeling these numbers will hit somewhere, somehow, someday, every single day.

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

grwurston's avatar - 144
              Winning is fun.
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              5522 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2016, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

LOL !! You know what I mean. Just like a person who joins Facebook, never posts anything, but just does it to see what everyone is doing and talking about. Wink

Yeah, I do.  LOL

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

NJ
                United States
                Member #165922
                April 27, 2015
                4624 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2016, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

They must be smoking home-grown dirt weed with lots of seeds, which give them a headache, not a high.

If I give u a random string of 7 numbers, say the Fibonacci sequence of 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, I can guarantee wheeling these numbers will hit somewhere, somehow, someday, every single day.

Let's look at today's midday results, my home state got 380, FL 512, IN 811, ME 052. Ur much better off using just Fibonacci sequence than this hokey pokey crap. Catch my drift?

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

lakerben's avatar - Trek Galaxy2.gif
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11341 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2016, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Let's look at today's midday results, my home state got 380, FL 512, IN 811, ME 052. Ur much better off using just Fibonacci sequence than this hokey pokey crap. Catch my drift?

If you don't like this thread move on.  You have made your point .

Bash

Lottomeister's avatar - white face.jpg

Germany
                    Member #174824
                    May 14, 2016
                    105 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2016, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

If you don't like this thread move on.  You have made your point .

Bash

Apparently you're against free speech. Hmmm....sounds like a lanslide is coming. I'd hate to be engulfed in it for four years.

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11341 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2016, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Apparently you're against free speech. Hmmm....sounds like a lanslide is coming. I'd hate to be engulfed in it for four years.

The negative comments do nothing to help anyone.  This is  lottery section. If you want to debate go to the blogs.  Free speech is fine but pounding something over and over does no good.

NJ
                        United States
                        Member #165922
                        April 27, 2015
                        4624 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2016, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

The negative comments do nothing to help anyone.  This is  lottery section. If you want to debate go to the blogs.  Free speech is fine but pounding something over and over does no good.

Oh really? Did ur $hit talk to Win D in his thread help? He's gone because of u and 1 other troll.

NJ
                          United States
                          Member #165922
                          April 27, 2015
                          4624 Posts
                          Posted: July 31, 2016, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

We can spare a thousand poster like u and ur buddy milk bonehead, before we can spare a legend like Win D.

Yea, like Win D asked u, why were u there if u didn't like his thread? WTG moron!

lakerben's avatar - animated sphere.gif
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          10930 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2014, 7:37 pm - IP LoggedFavorites

You ask....." And who decides what reality really is, you?"

How about that part I wrote in English up there? 

People that can read ........ and stuff like that could do it !  LOL  They could do it for you.

How aboutpremium members who pay money $$ to support this site? Lottery Post Members only and we would require an I.D.  LOL 

Todd could check em' at the door. 

.... like when I wrote that part of the post ...about members that could......... "Vote" or use "common sense" or tried and true methods.

* Seriously, we could get the real stuff first read quickly and absorb it .....then later we could stagger over to the "Funny Systems" forum. 

It would also be great to have a permanent place on the forum for proven techniques base on tried and true methods over time and ....based on votes or common sense. 

The only folks who wouldn't like it are the "Machine gun poster repeaters" that toss out one thing after another the same day ..... or in the same hour sometimes...and push small one time posters off the page and down into oblivion!

I have to admit your graphics and backgrounds are neat.  Otherwise useless babble about percentages etc. are a waste of time. I have yet to see a system from you. Is it jealousy??  Probably.  Brainpower is what it takes.  The many system writers Lotto laughs, onlymoney ,nebey,Bugg, Kola, the list goes on... Have spent time and effort to help people. 

There is only one percentage in gambling that holds true and write it down. Its called 50 %.

You either win or lose. 

Patriot

I see a landslide coming.

US Flag

WIN D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP LoggedFavorites

What's wrong with forum members that think differently about things than you lakerbeen... having their own forum to share good ideas?

Why are you even here lakerbeen?   What could you possibly want here anyway? This is about other things.

This is not your cup of tea lakerbeen ....that's for sure. Everyone knows by now what kind of poster you are...and what you post.

This new type of forum doesn't have anything to do with you or your kind of posting  of what? I don't even know ........revelations?

Those things don't have anything in the World with this. No thing. 

Why have you got your foot sticking in our door..... trying to push your kind of thinking  into things like this again?    

At least this kind of New Forum could have a place to escape from all the other... ever growing and such crowded confusion and noise. 

A place where good ideas wouldn't get interrupted and broken up with....stuff. 

Like now. LOL 

This is Lottery post and America..... it's nice to have a special place to post your ideas in your way.

Why not.... everyone else has their forums....why not us? Why not odds based ideas?

We're members too.... we would like our special sort of forum too.   

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11341 Posts
                            Posted: July 31, 2016, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

We can spare a thousand poster like u and ur buddy milk bonehead, before we can spare a legend like Win D.

Yea, like Win D asked u, why were u there if u didn't like his thread? WTG moron!

lakerben's avatar - animated sphere.gif
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            10930 Posts
                            Posted: May 16, 2014, 7:37 pm - IP LoggedFavorites

You ask....." And who decides what reality really is, you?"

How about that part I wrote in English up there? 

People that can read ........ and stuff like that could do it !  LOL  They could do it for you.

How aboutpremium members who pay money $$ to support this site? Lottery Post Members only and we would require an I.D.  LOL 

Todd could check em' at the door. 

.... like when I wrote that part of the post ...about members that could......... "Vote" or use "common sense" or tried and true methods.

* Seriously, we could get the real stuff first read quickly and absorb it .....then later we could stagger over to the "Funny Systems" forum. 

It would also be great to have a permanent place on the forum for proven techniques base on tried and true methods over time and ....based on votes or common sense. 

The only folks who wouldn't like it are the "Machine gun poster repeaters" that toss out one thing after another the same day ..... or in the same hour sometimes...and push small one time posters off the page and down into oblivion!

I have to admit your graphics and backgrounds are neat.  Otherwise useless babble about percentages etc. are a waste of time. I have yet to see a system from you. Is it jealousy??  Probably.  Brainpower is what it takes.  The many system writers Lotto laughs, onlymoney ,nebey,Bugg, Kola, the list goes on... Have spent time and effort to help people. 

There is only one percentage in gambling that holds true and write it down. Its called 50 %.

You either win or lose. 

Patriot

I see a landslide coming.

US Flag

WIN D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: May 16, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP LoggedFavorites

What's wrong with forum members that think differently about things than you lakerbeen... having their own forum to share good ideas?

Why are you even here lakerbeen?   What could you possibly want here anyway? This is about other things.

This is not your cup of tea lakerbeen ....that's for sure. Everyone knows by now what kind of poster you are...and what you post.

This new type of forum doesn't have anything to do with you or your kind of posting  of what? I don't even know ........revelations?

Those things don't have anything in the World with this. No thing. 

Why have you got your foot sticking in our door..... trying to push your kind of thinking  into things like this again?    

At least this kind of New Forum could have a place to escape from all the other... ever growing and such crowded confusion and noise. 

A place where good ideas wouldn't get interrupted and broken up with....stuff. 

Like now. LOL 

This is Lottery post and America..... it's nice to have a special place to post your ideas in your way.

Why not.... everyone else has their forums....why not us? Why not odds based ideas?

We're members too.... we would like our special sort of forum too.   

Legend?  Lol.   I never saw a single system from him.  Just a few charts.  That makes a legend.  Lol. Your a laugh a minute.

And you what  do have to offer nothing.

He left on his own.  He constantly ran down  mine and other people's systems out of extreme jealousy. 

I responded to his and your garbage.  Legend in what? 

My many systems have helped many members and I still get pm messages on a daily basis for help.  Grow up kid and Contribute to the forum.

NJ
                              United States
                              Member #165922
                              April 27, 2015
                              4624 Posts
                              Posted: July 31, 2016, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Legend?  Lol.   I never saw a single system from him.  Just a few charts.  That makes a legend.  Lol. Your a laugh a minute.

And you what  do have to offer nothing.

He left on his own.  He constantly ran down  mine and other people's systems out of extreme jealousy. 

I responded to his and your garbage.  Legend in what? 

My many systems have helped many members and I still get pm messages on a daily basis for help.  Grow up kid and Contribute to the forum.

LOL Lemme guess, ur same ole chit of mirror distance remix is more legendary than a multitude of useful info Win D has blessed us with right? U must been smoking crack with ur ghetto buddy. I mean let's ask peeps here about what they think about u and Win D. That's what I'd expect from a pansy, liberal boy like u.

Page 13 of 19