Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Pokemon Brand New System Win Win Win

Topic closed. 283 replies. Last post 4 months ago by grwurston.

Page 15 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
backwoods ga
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1886 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2016, 9:36 am - IP Logged

I thought Win D. stopped posting because someone was stealing the stuff and selling it somewhere on Line.

Win D, godfather of Dailygames

We all miss him at lotterypost. 

He could only take so much.....

Thank you win d for everthing

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19721 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2016, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Don't you just love Lotterypost?

Such a caring, sharing, and respectful community of lottery players.

Is it any wonder I don't post as much anymore.

Please don't stop posting Dance

Let it Snow Snowman

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
      NJ
      United States
      Member #165922
      April 27, 2015
      3302 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2016, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Hats off to you, Deo-nonfortuna ! Not only have you shown but you have also proven by digging up the old post from the archives that it was lakerben who saw fit to run off one of the best the LotteryPost had to offer  in one Win D. Anybody who supercedes this guy in their concepts regarding the lottery (and refrains from giving him their methodology) gets put on the list immediately as an adversary.

TY homie, it's unbelievable how arrogant some peeps are here. It's like me claiming that BA stinks and I'm better than him. Peeps will think that I need to be institutionalized for saying that. I think it's time for lakerben to trade-in his rocking chair for a restraining chair, because delusions of grandeur are clouding his brain. BTW, why did u stop posting in NJ thread? I enjoy reading ur NJ posts, u had some good #s.

Special thanks goes to stack47 for posting that Win D info on "Name your fav poster" thread.

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        842 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2016, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I thought Win D. stopped posting because someone was stealing the stuff and selling it somewhere on Line.

No, helpmewin, BTW how are you, that was adobea78 who got her posted LP System stolen  on the Internet. It is interesting that you should mention her name because she also made the lakerben list that I mentioned  a bit earlier . Eleven (11) people here in the community gave her five (5) stars in the posting of her " Simulating the pool for the next draw " Lakerben saw fit to give her one (1) star. The record will show exactly what I say (Check it out)  ! Once again exceptional thinking put down because it didn't necessarily come from New Mexico.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
          Member #146028
          August 22, 2013
          842 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

TY homie, it's unbelievable how arrogant some peeps are here. It's like me claiming that BA stinks and I'm better than him. Peeps will think that I need to be institutionalized for saying that. I think it's time for lakerben to trade-in his rocking chair for a restraining chair, because delusions of grandeur are clouding his brain. BTW, why did u stop posting in NJ thread? I enjoy reading ur NJ posts, u had some good #s.

Special thanks goes to stack47 for posting that Win D info on "Name your fav poster" thread.

I still post numbers from time to time in the N.J. Pick 3 Forum but not like I used to. I read sometime ago, I think it was tntea who said that she used to work at a lottery retailer where two (2) older gentlemen in the neighborhood only played five (5) Pick 3 combinations @ $5.00 each and continually won $2500 for their efforts. I'd like to be able to do something close to that so I'm spending a lot of time working on reducing my Pick 3 combinations. Not enough hours in the day as they say.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11114 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2016, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Hats off to you, Deo-nonfortuna ! Not only have you shown but you have also proven by digging up the old post from the archives that it was lakerben who saw fit to run off one of the best the LotteryPost had to offer  in one Win D. Anybody who supercedes this guy in their concepts regarding the lottery (and refrains from giving him their methodology) gets put on the list immediately as an adversary.

What a bunch of idiots!  How can you say I ran off win d. Win d make several comments about how mine and other systems didn't meet his stsndarspds.  I refuted his garbage and so did Onlymoney and others.  If you kiddies want to be in his fan club make up some tee shirts and wear them to the zoo.

Please !  People come and go to different lottery sites all the time. I've found four  other sites with really good lottery information and tons of other systems.  That is where I'm spending time.  There is practically no stupid user comments just systems and history of states.

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5893 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2016, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Legend?  Lol.   I never saw a single system from him.  Just a few charts.  That makes a legend.  Lol. Your a laugh a minute.

And you what  do have to offer nothing.

He left on his own.  He constantly ran down  mine and other people's systems out of extreme jealousy. 

I responded to his and your garbage.  Legend in what? 

My many systems have helped many members and I still get pm messages on a daily basis for help.  Grow up kid and Contribute to the forum.

lb,

Why don't you just come out and confess the reason you don't use percentages? I don't think you know how. If I am not mistaken, I think Win D introduced Strings. He also came up with the ShortSums Table in Lotsoft. That is one of the most powerful piece of software, any place. I will give you an example. Fl Cash 3 combined draws. ShortSum 5 is way overdue.

These shortsum 5 combos have not been drawn in 5 years, you hold on to them until shortsum 5 hits. Nothing is for sure, but I played the 113 5X in midday. If 113 hits, I will tell you why I played it. I use stats and stats are the only thing we have to help us.

113, 384, 500, 546, 636, 672, 744, 780, 834, 852

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                Zaperlopopotam
                Belgium
                Member #173932
                March 26, 2016
                945 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2016, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

That happened to me. My posts were linked to another website. So I hit the break. You never know who is taking advantage of you.

Maybe someone of you wants to program a new safe free OS with all options and no rights and no cash earned?

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
                  NJ
                  United States
                  Member #165922
                  April 27, 2015
                  3302 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2016, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

What a bunch of idiots!  How can you say I ran off win d. Win d make several comments about how mine and other systems didn't meet his stsndarspds.  I refuted his garbage and so did Onlymoney and others.  If you kiddies want to be in his fan club make up some tee shirts and wear them to the zoo.

Please !  People come and go to different lottery sites all the time. I've found four  other sites with really good lottery information and tons of other systems.  That is where I'm spending time.  There is practically no stupid user comments just systems and history of states.

Thinking of...

Oh yea, we r all idiots except u genius. U found 4 good sites? Then why don't disappear like a fart in the wind & see if anyone gives a dam.

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11114 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2016, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

lb,

Why don't you just come out and confess the reason you don't use percentages? I don't think you know how. If I am not mistaken, I think Win D introduced Strings. He also came up with the ShortSums Table in Lotsoft. That is one of the most powerful piece of software, any place. I will give you an example. Fl Cash 3 combined draws. ShortSum 5 is way overdue.

These shortsum 5 combos have not been drawn in 5 years, you hold on to them until shortsum 5 hits. Nothing is for sure, but I played the 113 5X in midday. If 113 hits, I will tell you why I played it. I use stats and stats are the only thing we have to help us.

113, 384, 500, 546, 636, 672, 744, 780, 834, 852

Every state is different.  Nm since they added a morning pick three is following the evening draw in roots,pairs.  The mid had 913 recently and 134 yesterday.  The pair 85 has been very hot so I caught it 583 Saturday night.  I've used Lotsofts and their picks and have not won anything. I'm glad it works for you.

Currently I choose to use a side by side comparison of both p3 games.  Also, I make a table of pair sums which work well.

Nm mid this last week.

#          pair sums

913        10,4,12

548        9,12,13

766        13,12,13

I  analyze the consecutive ,adjacent digits 5,8 sum 13. The sum 12 hit twice so I went for three in a row. I repeat the 12,13 sums and get 76,66. Simple.  Another hit.  Try it.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                      Member #109074
                      April 5, 2011
                      3516 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2016, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Every state is different.  Nm since they added a morning pick three is following the evening draw in roots,pairs.  The mid had 913 recently and 134 yesterday.  The pair 85 has been very hot so I caught it 583 Saturday night.  I've used Lotsofts and their picks and have not won anything. I'm glad it works for you.

Currently I choose to use a side by side comparison of both p3 games.  Also, I make a table of pair sums which work well.

Nm mid this last week.

#          pair sums

913        10,4,12

548        9,12,13

766        13,12,13

I  analyze the consecutive ,adjacent digits 5,8 sum 13. The sum 12 hit twice so I went for three in a row. I repeat the 12,13 sums and get 76,66. Simple.  Another hit.  Try it.

lakerben you can do this also

913=13

548=17

766=19

so 999 is the highest sum which is 27 so subtract

27-13=14

27-17=10

27-19=8 or 18Wink

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                        Zaperlopopotam
                        Belgium
                        Member #173932
                        March 26, 2016
                        945 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2016, 12:39 pm - IP Logged
                        WIN D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2007, 1:34 pm - IP LoggedFavorites

One of these is supposed to hit about every 15 or 16 draws..... NOT 92 !  Plug these into your workouts and win some money. 

127, 038, 057, 058, 059,        023, 079, 025, 035, 027

The 10 singles below are out 43 draws. Put them with the ones above and now your looking at 20 singles skipping 43 draws together. Any 20 singles should average a hit every 8 or 9 draws.

I don't think so.

Later he uses a filter.

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11114 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2016, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

lakerben you can do this also

913=13

548=17

766=19

so 999 is the highest sum which is 27 so subtract

27-13=14

27-17=10

27-19=8 or 18Wink

Yes I already posted a thread on this method.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5893 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2016, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Post the rest of the post, please. I didn't see it in his blog.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19721 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2016, 3:21 pm - IP Logged
                              WIN D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2007, 1:34 pm - IP LoggedFavorites

One of these is supposed to hit about every 15 or 16 draws..... NOT 92 !  Plug these into your workouts and win some money. 

127, 038, 057, 058, 059,        023, 079, 025, 035, 027

The 10 singles below are out 43 draws. Put them with the ones above and now your looking at 20 singles skipping 43 draws together. Any 20 singles should average a hit every 8 or 9 draws.

I don't think so.

Later he uses a filter.

Mon, Aug 1, 2016     Arkansas     Cash 3 Midday     5-0-2
                              Mon, Aug 1, 2016     Ohio     Pick 3 Midday     7-2-1
                              Sun, Jul 31, 2016     Ohio     Pick 3 Evening     0-5-2
                              Sun, Jul 31, 2016     Ontario     Pick 3 Evening     2-1-7
                              Sun, Jul 31, 2016     Pennsylvania     Pick 3 Day     3-8-0
                              Sat, Jul 30, 2016     Louisiana     Pick 3     1-7-2
                              Sat, Jul 30, 2016     Multi-State     Tri-State Pick 3 Day     0-5-2
                              Sat, Jul 30, 2016     Puerto Rico     Pega 3 Noche     7-0-9
                              Sat, Jul 30, 2016     Washington, D.C.     DC-3 Evening     9-0-7
                              Fri, Jul 29, 2016     Colorado     Pick 3     8-0-3
                              Fri, Jul 29, 2016     Missouri     Pick 3 Midday     2-0-5
                              Fri, Jul 29, 2016     Ontario     Pick 3 Midday     0-2-3
                              Fri, Jul 29, 2016     Pennsylvania     Pick 3 Evening     3-0-5
                              Thu, Jul 28, 2016     Colorado     Pick 3     5-0-9
                              Thu, Jul 28, 2016     Indiana     Daily 3 Midday     8-0-3
                              Thu, Jul 28, 2016     North Carolina     Pick 3 Evening     9-7-0, Sum It Up: 16
                              Thu, Jul 28, 2016     Ontario     Pick 3 Evening     0-7-9
                              Wed, Jul 27, 2016     Georgia     Cash 3 Midday     0-3-8
                              Wed, Jul 27, 2016     Missouri     Pick 3 Evening     7-2-0
                              Wed, Jul 27, 2016     North Carolina     Pick 3 Daytime     0-3-5, Sum It Up: 8
                              Wed, Jul 27, 2016     Texas     Pick 3 Morning     5-0-9, Sum It Up: 14
                              Tue, Jul 26, 2016     Georgia     Cash 3 Midday     3-0-8
                              Tue, Jul 26, 2016     Kansas     Pick 3 Midday     0-5-2
                              Tue, Jul 26, 2016     Multi-State     Tri-State Pick 3 Evening     7-0-5
                              Tue, Jul 26, 2016     Ohio     Pick 3 Evening     5-7-0
                              Tue, Jul 26, 2016     Ontario     Pick 3 Evening     5-0-9
                              Tue, Jul 26, 2016     Washington, D.C.     DC-3 Midday     0-7-9

This was the HITS in Last 7 days

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 15 of 19