Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 idea

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 4 months ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5896 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2016, 4:51 am - IP Logged

I think Phelps is amazing and maybe part dolphin.  I also watched the final-5 do their thing, the wife is a big

fan of gymnastics and watches every performance.  Those little gals are cute as buttons and tough as nails.

RL

I am a big fan of gymnastics. Have been following Bile's for a while, never seen a gymnast with so much energy. She reminds me of Mary Lou Retton.

New York, NY
    United States
    Member #140634
    March 23, 2013
    2960 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2016, 6:21 am - IP Logged

No its not based on fact, just sort of an expression or estimate on my part. I looked back to July 1st from yesterday, and counted all the times 2 digit repeats occurred from mid-to-eve, as well as eve-to-mid. Out of the 82 total draws, 2 digit repeats occurred 24 times. So yes that is exactly 30% as you remembered it to be. But that is just from now back to July 1st. I know what you're doing takes real hard evidence. 

I remembered finding an old post from Win D where he said to make pairs from the digits that didn't come up in the last draw, and then pair those pairs with 2 of the digits that came up in the last draw. It's basically what I've heard from a lot of win4 players also. And I do see it happen a lot, have won at times based on it too. I don't play win4 everyday though. So yeah exactly like you said.

What you're doing sounds interesting, and you're analysis is good.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
      Texas
      United States
      Member #150797
      December 31, 2013
      815 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2016, 6:46 am - IP Logged

No its not based on fact, just sort of an expression or estimate on my part. I looked back to July 1st from yesterday, and counted all the times 2 digit repeats occurred from mid-to-eve, as well as eve-to-mid. Out of the 82 total draws, 2 digit repeats occurred 24 times. So yes that is exactly 30% as you remembered it to be. But that is just from now back to July 1st. I know what you're doing takes real hard evidence. 

I remembered finding an old post from Win D where he said to make pairs from the digits that didn't come up in the last draw, and then pair those pairs with 2 of the digits that came up in the last draw. It's basically what I've heard from a lot of win4 players also. And I do see it happen a lot, have won at times based on it too. I don't play win4 everyday though. So yeah exactly like you said.

What you're doing sounds interesting, and you're analysis is good.

Your game must have been on a hot streak when you did your estimation. 

Statistics for repeats from last game are:

0  20%

1  38%

2  28%

3 12%

4  2%

So, 80% of the time you will get 1 or more digits from the last game.

For Yesterday's games (i.e Mid, Eve of the day before the current draw):

0   5%

1  16%

2  35%

3  30%

4 14%

95% of the time you can count on 1 or more digits from yesterday's games, 65% of the time a pair or a triad will come from the last 2 games and the remaining pair or single will come from the digits that didn't hit in the last 2 games.

Most often the pair from the last 2 will be unmatched (eg 14), while a triad most often has 2 unmatched digits and 1 repeated digit eg 144).

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3964 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2016, 7:44 am - IP Logged

I made a mistake also as I posted the data for positional repeats not overall.  Here is a pic of the actual hits 

for non-positional repeats.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3964 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2016, 8:44 am - IP Logged

95% of the time you can count on 1 or more digits from yesterday's games,

This is a bit misleading because only 36% of the games will have one digit repeat.  If

we combine them we muddy the water unless we plan to cover 1, 2, 3, possible repeat

digits.  My game shows 79% of games will have at least one or more digits repeat but 

for the method to be effective we somehow need to choose the best possible choice for

the next game.  Trying to cover them all might sound good but each one we cover means

more lines to play.  A 4-digit selection takes 256 lines to cover a straight hit if doubles

trays etc.. are included as possible outcomes.  2 digit repeats show around 31% for my

game which means that 6.9 out of every 10 games on average I would have no chance

of even a box hit.  It's very possible that playing mid to eve might increase the overall

but for the most part they will remain constant.  I think it was WIN-D that once said

something to the effect that he liked to think that the odds never change but probability

does.  This is not true but I agree with the idea as it gives us something to work with.

Anyway, as Red Green use to say, "I am pulling for ya."

RL 

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3964 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2016, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Bob

I remember watching Retton in the 84 games, I agree and the funny thing is that Mary lou and Biles are the same

height, 4'9".  Think I will play 4949 today.

RL