Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 idea

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 4 months ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
notmyday's avatar - 8ball
florida
United States
Member #136668
December 16, 2012
334 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2016, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

looks like the 6 was pretty cold if it dont hit tonite or mid tomorrow it is not ready to become hot yet.

United States
    Member #41846
    June 23, 2006
    459 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2016, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I find that in approximately 80% of the draws, at least two columns will have digits that have been called in the past 10 games.  in other words at least 2 columns have to have digits that are less the 11 days out.

after i come up with a 4 digit combination this is one way that i select what position to play each digit.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3964 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2016, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Tonight's eve to eve results.  Looks like 3 of the digits were out longer then 10 games

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3964 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2016, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Follower analysis

2nd digit followers

3rd digit followers

4th digit followers

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #41846
          June 23, 2006
          459 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2016, 6:16 am - IP Logged

it does happen. it happened in the last game in ky mid. when you look at the history, it's still a good  test for positioning within a combination.

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1887 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2016, 6:42 am - IP Logged

maybe first position always play digits 0- 9  second position always play digits 0- 9.    Now last 2 positions use this.  Play digits that arent out more than 10+ draws.    So maybe its a 10*10*5*5 wheel (2500#) to start with. Instead of 10,000

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2016, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Guys

I started playing P-4 late last year and still don't have the game figured out, at least not to the extent that I

am ready to go live.  99% of my plays are on paper and so far the best method at least for me has been the

S/C Steps.  When I first started playing I ran series of live plays that averaged around 4 lines per game and

my best was several 3 of 4 straights.  I was beating the hell out of the odds but never won a dime.  These

games don't offer second level prize payouts so it's win-loose with nothing in between.  Cross filtering looks

easy but to be effected I need to be able to reduce the starting pool to 6 or 7 digits.  I only play straight as

box doesn't interest me. 

I have been trying to pick exact digits, position by position and can't seem to break past the 3 of 4 digit wall. 

If I knew in advance which position was going to miss I would use all 10 digits for that position but there are

no clear indicators.  Still working on trying to figure out the best way to use my new CF program on the daily

games as It's kind of a toss up between wheeling a subset of digits and the S/C method.  I like to read what

others are doing but most of the time I have trouble understanding the lingo.  I hate filtering in general as one

mistake can ruin a otherwise perfect play.  I have a nice sized bank-roll set aside just need to work out a few

more snags.

RL

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                NYC
                United States
                Member #54483
                August 20, 2007
                886 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2016, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Below is a pic from one of my analysis tools.  The data is for the last 1000 games for my evening game.  The digits are

arranged from best to worst hitters.  The first set is all positions and the following 4 are calculated by digit position in

the set, ie, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th digit.  I noticed that in each of the four positional stats that as few as 5 and as many

as 6 digits are 10 or more games out.  It may be a safe bet to use a positional string wheel and wheel only the digits

that are less than 10 games out.  Lets say that we select 5 digits with the lowest games out for 5*5*5*5=625 lines

then apply filtering.  Another option would be to build a few lines by hand selecting from the low range of current games

out.  Digit 6 is the longest out and has not hit in any position for 10 games so that may indicate that it is due to hit soon.

Using this with other methods might help to build some good sets to play.  The bottom pic shows the same data but for

my 5-39 using the lexie digits.

RL

Show me cash 5-39

RL,

Great Idea!Thumbs Up

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Here is the MO pick-4 midday data, top board is the data before the draw, middle board is after the draw and the bottom board shows

the hit/skips for digits/ all positions.   The pics below show a breakdown for position 1,2,3 and 4. I shrunk the pics down so they would

fit the window so they are a bit blurry.   I am getting ready to run the analysis to see the overall stats and will post the printout  when 

its finished. 

mid to mid

eve to eve

mid to eve

eve to mid

Position 1

Position 2

Position 3

Position 4

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                    Zaperlopopotam
                    Belgium
                    Member #173932
                    March 26, 2016
                    952 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2016, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Here is the MO pick-4 midday data, top board is the data before the draw, middle board is after the draw and the bottom board shows

the hit/skips for digits/ all positions.   The pics below show a breakdown for position 1,2,3 and 4. I shrunk the pics down so they would

fit the window so they are a bit blurry.   I am getting ready to run the analysis to see the overall stats and will post the printout  when 

its finished. 

mid to mid

eve to eve

mid to eve

eve to mid

Position 1

Position 2

Position 3

Position 4

That reminds me the commercial G.H. A.+ product.

Zaperlopopotam
                      Belgium
                      Member #173932
                      March 26, 2016
                      952 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2016, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

maybe first position always play digits 0- 9  second position always play digits 0- 9.    Now last 2 positions use this.  Play digits that arent out more than 10+ draws.    So maybe its a 10*10*5*5 wheel (2500#) to start with. Instead of 10,000

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3964 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2016, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

That reminds me the commercial G.H. A.+ product.

I have had others make similar observations over the years, maybe she copied it from one of my old products.

I been using the the xx---x-x-x stuff since the late 80's.   Maybe I should have of got a copyright.  The computer

I wrote my first lottery program on did not even have mouse support, it used arrow keys to move to different

options and ran on a 360K 5 1/4 floppy disk.       

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3964 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2016, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I have had others make similar observations over the years, maybe she copied it from one of my old products.

I been using the the xx---x-x-x stuff since the late 80's.   Maybe I should have of got a copyright.  The computer

I wrote my first lottery program on did not even have mouse support, it used arrow keys to move to different

options and ran on a 360K 5 1/4 floppy disk.       

RL

GH has sold millions of books all over the world over the last 30 or so years.  I just googled GH and found that a site

that boast 107 documented first prize lotto jackpot winners.  I don't know the exact numbers but I think many many

more than 107 people have won JP's playing QP's.  Needless to say she's getting rich off the lottery without having

to buy a single ticket.   You might have guessed I am not a fan of GH. 

RL

P.S. sometimes I use --***---* *****--

Zaperlopopotam
                            Belgium
                            Member #173932
                            March 26, 2016
                            952 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2016, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

The Lottery master guide is sold as a book. It is in fact more publicity. The tables in it aren't much.

The x and - are probably from the DOS era. We used to see a lot of ** and +-+-+.

The wheel books aren't much. A website like the lucky gene offers free wheels combined to data. People used to pay for wheels.

I heard complaints about the software, the data is not complete. I saw a screen shot and could compare it to the data on my website, which is complete.

You could rebuild all tables and programs of A+. There are screen shots and explanations on the website.

Gail Howard deceased this year. She once crossed my path, but I didn't know her. I remembered her because of the white hair and the dress she was wearing.

Her wheels are probably good. I'm not a fan of her, but I bought the LMG many years ago, after winning 5/6 without any help.

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2016, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Hello, RL, what you opening game OlympicRIO Brazil in 2016?