Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 idea

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 4 months ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2016, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Congratulations. phelps the largest 21 gold medals in 2016 RIO Lottobux, now the volleyball selection of very good canada!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3972 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2016, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

I think Phelps is amazing and maybe part dolphin.  I also watched the final-5 do their thing, the wife is a big

fan of gymnastics and watches every performance.  Those little gals are cute as buttons and tough as nails.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #139779
      March 3, 2013
      115 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2016, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

adobea78

I am working on several options trying to see what does the the best overall.  I ran a backtest on the lines you posted

for both box and straight hits.  The midday results were best but the straights were a bit on the low side.  I averaged

the payouts for box hits to get a rough idea what the payouts would have been.  Anyway here is a pic of the results. The

totals are for the evening draw but the midday done far better.  For the box calculations I added the 5 straight hits to the

box totals.  If you calculate the Midday results the winnings are not bad.  I will post the data for the 10 games starting 

from the date you posted the lines to see how a 10-game play would have done.

RL

P.S. this back-test used the last 250 games for both midday and evening games.  Midday results are to the right and don't 

show the winnings.

What software are you using ?

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3972 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2016, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I write my own, my newest is called CF-251.  It's a multi game-engine cross-platform filtering system.

It  capable of playing any lotto game including Keno.  It has 4 wheeling systems and 4 game engines

and the results from one can be passed to the next.  I have not decided If I will ever release it to the

general public but if I do it will be freeware.  CF-251 also includes over 30 analysis tools, calculators

etc.. that can take the user into the deepest realms of lottery analysis.  Everything is interfaced so it's

point and click from start to finish.  Kind of like having 10 full lottery systems rolled into one. 

Pic

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3972 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2016, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

P.S.

There are many good systems out there and most have a few settings that are fairly easy to hit game to game but

to reduce to a average play budget one has to take greater risk which is where most fail.  It's not really the system

that fails it's that the odds are just too great for any one method.  What I did was put together a number of my old

systems that each have a different game core.  Lets say I feel good about my settings in the first game engine but

the run produces 100K lines.  In the past I had to go back in and make more choices to reduce.  In the first or second

stage I would manage to trap the grand prize only to loose it trying to reach my play budget.  With this program I no

longer have to keep going back to reduce to my play budget I just move to the next game engine.  Each game core

is based on a totally different data-set and due to being able to use the output of one as the input for the next it's

like starting over with a much smaller matrix.  By the time I reach the forth game engine setting only the values that

are easy to hit I am sometimes down to less than 10 lines.  Each game core is fully capable of reducing to a single

line but the odds of doing this are very tough.   For my 5-39 I like to start with the speed wheel and wheel 30 numbers

which gives me 142,508 lines.  Even if the 30 are selected at random It gives 1 in 4 odds for the winning set being in

the lines generated but I have found that in test play it closer to 50/50.  The first game engine can reduce the 142.506

to less than 10K with little to no effort.   The second game engine reduces those to less than 1K and the third to less

than 100.  It's at this point where the reduction gets a little harder as many of the lines share many attributes which

makes it harder to zero in.   It's not perfect but it's the best program I have ever written and I have been writing lotto

stuff for over 25 years.  When I use this on the daily games I am down to a couple lines after a few clicks.  Here is a

pick of the speed-wheel I like to start with for JP games.  The numbers in the list are generated at random and the

database is current so I will check to see if all 5 numbers are in the list after the drawing tonight.  I say it's a 50/50

chance based on past attempts.

RL

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2016, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Pic of Keno option, not had a chance to test it against live play yet but it's ready when I find the time.

RL

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
              florida
              United States
              Member #136668
              December 16, 2012
              334 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2016, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

what you have done since your video looks amazing. great job.

watch out's avatar - behold
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #129908
                July 1, 2012
                200 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2016, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Here is a pick of speed-wheel I like to start for JP games. The numbers in the list are generated at random and the database is current so I will check to see if all 5 numbers are in the list after the drawing tonight.  I say it's a 50/50 chance based on past attempts.

WOW just WOW

Just do it......

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                  Ontario
                  Canada
                  Member #109243
                  April 9, 2011
                  31437 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2016, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Pic of Keno option, not had a chance to test it against live play yet but it's ready when I find the time.

RL

My Favorite Game Is Keno.

Up Here It's A 10/20/70 Game.

This Would Definitely Be On My Wish List For Xmas If You Do Decide To Release It. Big Smile

It Surely Looks Like An Awesome Program.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19840 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2016, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

This Would Definitely Be On My Wish List For Xmas If You Do Decide To Release It. Big Smile

My Favorite Game Is Keno. I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

New York, NY
                      United States
                      Member #140634
                      March 23, 2013
                      2974 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2016, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

My secret for Win4 is that 90% of the time, you will see 2 of the digits that appear in the midday drawing appear also in the evening drawing. That's why some people say it's easier to play evening. NY midday 7677, NY evening 7075. It's true. That's definitely a trick to Win4 here in New York.

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Ny
                        United States
                        Member #167314
                        July 5, 2015
                        1806 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2016, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

My secret for Win4 is that 90% of the time, you will see 2 of the digits that appear in the midday drawing appear also in the evening drawing. That's why some people say it's easier to play evening. NY midday 7677, NY evening 7075. It's true. That's definitely a trick to Win4 here in New York.

That's the truth.. I used to only play evening draws before I came up with a strategy

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2016, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Is the 90% factual or just an estimate.  Some of the stats released for these games I find hard to believe

and two digits repeating is not enough to win on a regular basis unless you know the exact two digits that

are going to hit and if playing straight we also need to know the exact positions.

Again lets say that we think the next draw will be a 12-way and we somehow know the 3 digits that will show.

Wheeling 3 digits in a p-4 will produce 81 lines from which we still need to reduce to a playable amount and if

shooting for a straight hit we need all the analysis / data we can find.  I don't doubt that playing this way will

win more often and if chance falls in your corner then maybe make a good profit.   Three or so years back I

released a software built around the same principles which allows the user to track several other important

stats that one could use to trim the totals sets down to a playable amount.  Winsum reposted the software a

year or so back but I have no idea how many downloaded it.  While I don't combine draws in my play I think

winsum provided combined draw histories when he reposted it and in the few games I tracked the 2 digit repeats

ran around 30% to 40%.

Digit repeats in a P-4 are a result of the matrix and their hit rates can be calculated using matrix math.  I think

moneymike is on to something but knowing the odds will help in the long run.  I always calculate the odds so

that I know what the real stats are.  Sometimes a value will go hot and stay that way for several games.  If

however I don't know the real odds then my assumptions could be incorrect.  One only needs to analyze the

digits that showed in the last game but that's not enough IMHO.  Picking the other two can be a real choir.  Let's

say the last game was a 6-way, how often do 2 digits repeat after a 6-way vs a 24 way draw?   The game is

sufficiently random to thwart our best analysis but not all the time.  My P-4 evening game averages a 2 digit

repeat around 1 in 3.26 draws and a 2 digit positional repeat average is  1 in 27.03 games.   A non-repeat 

digit draw shows on average of 1 in 1.53 games or around 65% of all games.  A good analysis can help decide

which method to play, 0, 1 or 2 repeating digits.   

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

The decision to release or not release is based on rather or not I could find the time.  Most don't understand the

time it would require as I would first have to build maybe hundreds of databases.  Next it would require writing a

50 to 60 page manual.  Then posting it would mean that I have to answer maybe 1000s of questions.   I would be

overwhelmed with request to add this or that.  Fight off the trolls, help with install or incompatibility issues, asked

to build linix and apple versions etc, etc, etc....  Long story short every free minute of my free time for months and

months would be ate up.   In the past some softwares I released cut into time that was set aside for other projects

which cost me plenty.  Along with all this I have out of pocket expenses such as bandwidth.  I need my own website

but that would take more time I already don't have.

I sleep less then 4 hours a day and some days I am lucky to get half that.  It's just me on this end although winsum

and others have helped in the past it still requires a lot on my part.   Maybe over the next several months I can put

everything together but right now it's not going to happen.

RL

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                              From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                              United States
                              Member #49750
                              February 13, 2007
                              439 Posts
                              Posted: August 11, 2016, 1:58 am - IP Logged

The decision to release or not release is based on rather or not I could find the time.  Most don't understand the

time it would require as I would first have to build maybe hundreds of databases.  Next it would require writing a

50 to 60 page manual.  Then posting it would mean that I have to answer maybe 1000s of questions.   I would be

overwhelmed with request to add this or that.  Fight off the trolls, help with install or incompatibility issues, asked

to build linix and apple versions etc, etc, etc....  Long story short every free minute of my free time for months and

months would be ate up.   In the past some softwares I released cut into time that was set aside for other projects

which cost me plenty.  Along with all this I have out of pocket expenses such as bandwidth.  I need my own website

but that would take more time I already don't have.

I sleep less then 4 hours a day and some days I am lucky to get half that.  It's just me on this end although winsum

and others have helped in the past it still requires a lot on my part.   Maybe over the next several months I can put

everything together but right now it's not going to happen.

RL

Hi RL! We are willing to wait, take your time! Just test it and re-test it, so it will be the awesome-st and ultimate software ever! Thanks a lot!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce