Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Take 5 Strategy

Topic closed. 148 replies. Last post 2 months ago by Feisty1.

Page 5 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2016, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Not really disheartened ... especially since it was my power number that DID come out.  That's ALWAYS a positive! 

The 21 was pretty cold, and the "5" though not a JP23 number was also outside of the recent hits range/criteria so the couple of colds that I eluded to did happen as well ...

I'm liking 10 & 20 to show up together ... so yeah, at least 3 maybe 4 JP23 numbers can deliver.

Good to know. I like the 10 over the 20. My money is on 10.

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
    United States
    Member #44841
    August 9, 2006
    1749 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2016, 12:07 am - IP Logged

That was fast! What program are you using to get the followers?

I'm adding 2 lines just using the followers and my gut feeling:

03-06-10-18-13

06-10-13-15-39

Good Luck!

Interesting ... I would have done the same.  Just don't forget to cross-reference the "hit with" chart numbers with whichever leading followers you choose to run with ... you should see some overlap there and you'd be surprised to see how often they do come together.

Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2016, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Interesting ... I would have done the same.  Just don't forget to cross-reference the "hit with" chart numbers with whichever leading followers you choose to run with ... you should see some overlap there and you'd be surprised to see how often they do come together.

Which 'wheel' would you use that is not expensive but covers at least 8-10 numbers?

Play to win!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3708 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2016, 6:41 am - IP Logged

I haven't posted here very much, but I've been reading this thread every day.  As a result, I started paying more attention to followers.  (That's something I rarely ever did prior to reading this thread, but I've definitely learned something new, and that's always a good thing.) 

Last nite the best I could do was a FP... I had #5 and #21 on the same line.  According to A+, #5 has followed #28 7 times in 2016 so that's why I picked it.  I chose #21 because it was a longshot having skipped 29 drawings. I like to use the number of year to date hits as a benchmark.  At this time of year, I find it's pretty good at giving me insights into the numbers. Early in any year, it's absolutely useless, but by June 30th I always know  which number will have close to 60 hits during the year, and will be the hits leader for the year.  I also know what number will have the least hits in the year by June 30th. 

I'm still looking for #17.... maybe it'll hit tonite, and I'll probably pair it with #10 and use them as power numbers.  With it's hit last nite, #5 took the lead with 43 hits in 2016. #'s 17, 29 & 39 are right behind it with 42.  At least one of those four numbers will hit almost 60 times this year. (or maybe even 60 times)  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2016, 7:05 am - IP Logged

@Give5

Welcome aboard. I'm liking that #10.Wink

I findfollowers VERY important to the equation. 

Another very, very, very important thing is what I call 'pairs'.

Now when I say 'pairs', I don't mean any pair. I'm talking about numbers that fall together because they are what I call "married to each other' or in a relationship together. They tend to always fall together. In the pick 3 game I have notice these numbers tend to pair together most of the time.

2 & 6, 3 & 9, 4 & 8... there are more but you get the idea. Just check your Pick 3 numbers to verify what I'm saying. 

@Feisty 

Is it possible for A+ to tell you which number came out the most with each JP23?

#3 has paired with xx the most.

#6 has paired with xx the most and so on.

I think this will be extremely helpful .

Play to win!

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3708 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2016, 7:49 am - IP Logged

@Give5

Welcome aboard. I'm liking that #10.Wink

I findfollowers VERY important to the equation. 

Another very, very, very important thing is what I call 'pairs'.

Now when I say 'pairs', I don't mean any pair. I'm talking about numbers that fall together because they are what I call "married to each other' or in a relationship together. They tend to always fall together. In the pick 3 game I have notice these numbers tend to pair together most of the time.

2 & 6, 3 & 9, 4 & 8... there are more but you get the idea. Just check your Pick 3 numbers to verify what I'm saying. 

@Feisty 

Is it possible for A+ to tell you which number came out the most with each JP23?

#3 has paired with xx the most.

#6 has paired with xx the most and so on.

I think this will be extremely helpful .

JP,

I just looked in A+ with regard to your request to know which JP23 number came out the most with #3 etc.

A+ isn't very flexible.  It does tell users which numbers have paired the most over the entire history of T5, (for instance #22 has paired with #34 133 times - making that particular pair of T5's numbers the all time top pair) but it tells you what it wants to tell you.  As a user of the software, you don't get to ask it what you want to know.... in other words, it doesn't do such a good job of letting me ask it what I want to know.  It's very weak on letting users run "customized query's".

It also told me that #3 has paired with all 38 of the other T5 numbers for a total of 914 times since the game began.  Again not very useful. 

It does say that the 6/10 pair has hit 130 times over the life of T5, making that pair the 2nd highest set of two numbers drawn together.  I'm sure there are other pairs of JP23 numbers that have hit together more than most, but it'd take quite a while to sift down through what A+ chooses to display to find them. Feisty1 is more experienced with A+ than I am, so maybe Feisty can get it to tell you what you'd like to know.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3708 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2016, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I take back SOME of what I said about the capabilities of A+ in the above post!!

It will indeed tell the user how may times any given number has paired with another number.  I didn't understand what A+ was trying to tell me, so I totally missed it.

I'm NOT impressed with the format that it displays the information in.  And it tells me about all 39 T5 numbers, but we only want to discuss the set of numbers called "JP23".  So what I'll do is create an Excel spreadsheet with just the JP23 pairs, and I'll post what I find here.

Please bear with me as it might take me some time to get the info.  As a tease, I'll let everyone know now that #3 has paired with #6 109 times over the life of T5.  G5 

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2016, 9:20 am - IP Logged

JP,

I just looked in A+ with regard to your request to know which JP23 number came out the most with #3 etc.

A+ isn't very flexible.  It does tell users which numbers have paired the most over the entire history of T5, (for instance #22 has paired with #34 133 times - making that particular pair of T5's numbers the all time top pair) but it tells you what it wants to tell you.  As a user of the software, you don't get to ask it what you want to know.... in other words, it doesn't do such a good job of letting me ask it what I want to know.  It's very weak on letting users run "customized query's".

It also told me that #3 has paired with all 38 of the other T5 numbers for a total of 914 times since the game began.  Again not very useful. 

It does say that the 6/10 pair has hit 130 times over the life of T5, making that pair the 2nd highest set of two numbers drawn together.  I'm sure there are other pairs of JP23 numbers that have hit together more than most, but it'd take quite a while to sift down through what A+ chooses to display to find them. Feisty1 is more experienced with A+ than I am, so maybe Feisty can get it to tell you what you'd like to know.  G5

Working with these lottery program get drive me crazy. I have a program that I have called Expert Lotto version 4. It has too many features and I'm too lazy to study it. I just use the basic stuff. I imagine A+ is the same if not more complex. Crazy

Play to win!

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3708 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2016, 9:40 am - IP Logged

I take back SOME of what I said about the capabilities of A+ in the above post!!

It will indeed tell the user how may times any given number has paired with another number.  I didn't understand what A+ was trying to tell me, so I totally missed it.

I'm NOT impressed with the format that it displays the information in.  And it tells me about all 39 T5 numbers, but we only want to discuss the set of numbers called "JP23".  So what I'll do is create an Excel spreadsheet with just the JP23 pairs, and I'll post what I find here.

Please bear with me as it might take me some time to get the info.  As a tease, I'll let everyone know now that #3 has paired with #6 109 times over the life of T5.  G5 

OK!  I have a handle on this now.... and lemme tell ya, gathering the info of what we want to know isn't a trivial matter.  There are a whole boatload of pairs here.  For instance, #3 pairs with the other 22 numbers.  Next, #6 pairs with the other 22 numbers. Then #9 has its own set of 23 pairs...see where I'm going with this? There are 23 sets of 23 pairs involved here!!   I do realize that JP asked for only the number(s) that paired the most with each of the JP23 numbers but I thought I'd list them all on the first go around.

Here's data on the entire set of JP23 numbers paired with just #3

3/6 - 109 times

3/9 - 95 times

3/10 - 95 times

3/12 - 76 times

3/13 - 103

3/15 - 101

3/16 - 92

3/18 - 106

3/19 - 106

3/20 - 100

3/21 - 107

3/23 - 98

3/24 - 94

3/24 - 94

3/26 - 84

3/27 - 107

3/28 - 99

3/30 - 89

3/33 - 71

3/36 - 98

3/37 - 84

3/39 - 94 times

Whew!  G5

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2016, 10:33 am - IP Logged

@GiveFive

I'm only interested in the top pair for each of the JP23.

I see that you have 3/9 3/10 and so on. It's not necessary. Just the top of each JP23.

3/6 came out 109 times. This is the only 3 and xx that I will focus on.

6/? What number paired with 6 the most.

9/? What number paired with 9 the most.

10/? What number paired with 10 the most.

and so on.

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
                      United States
                      Member #44841
                      August 9, 2006
                      1749 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2016, 11:25 am - IP Logged

The way to read this chart is the top row has the JP23 numbers and the numbers underneath each one are the "hit with" numbers.  I'm only listing the top 5 because they are the ones most likely to show ... also keep in mind that the ones listed are also only JP23 pool members; there are "other" numbers that hit but are outside the criteria.

The above chart shows each JP23 and which "other JP23" number it has "hit with" the most.  A+ calls these "Companion Hits" ... I just didn't state how many times each one has hit with it.  Sometimes the "top" hitting other number may not be a "JP23" number, so its not listed at the very top, but I went to the trouble to make this vertical so it would show the top most number under the heading is the most hit with number.  I hope this makes sense.  I will bring forward the other chart with the remaining JP23 numbers.  We will have to just keep bumping these charts forward for ease of checking because I will not keep posting them like I do the followers.  The followers are posted according to the latest draw.

Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1749 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2016, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Wow, the last post isn't displaying properly ... not sure why.

Las Vegas, NV
                          United States
                          Member #44841
                          August 9, 2006
                          1749 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Here's the remaining numbers:

Bring this forward ...

Las Vegas, NV
                            United States
                            Member #44841
                            August 9, 2006
                            1749 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2016, 11:35 am - IP Logged

@G5

Glad to see you!  Was hoping you'd bring some of those analytical skills to this thread! I totally agree that A+ is a little clunky in the way it displays the data, but its all in there ... I've been using it since 2001 and I still learn new stuff all the time!  I found it to have a pretty steep learning curve, but once you stick with it the stuff finally starts to seep in. Yes Nod

I'm choosing to only work with the JP23 in this thread, but that doesn't mean I don't look at the other numbers ... especially when they stand out like a "sure shot" ... remember what I said about being flexible in an earlier post!  Remember if we want to REALLY win a jackpot, it calls for doing all sorts of things in and outside the box! Wink

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2016, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

@G5

Glad to see you!  Was hoping you'd bring some of those analytical skills to this thread! I totally agree that A+ is a little clunky in the way it displays the data, but its all in there ... I've been using it since 2001 and I still learn new stuff all the time!  I found it to have a pretty steep learning curve, but once you stick with it the stuff finally starts to seep in. Yes Nod

I'm choosing to only work with the JP23 in this thread, but that doesn't mean I don't look at the other numbers ... especially when they stand out like a "sure shot" ... remember what I said about being flexible in an earlier post!  Remember if we want to REALLY win a jackpot, it calls for doing all sorts of things in and outside the box! Wink

Thanks for the chart. I really thought that #12 & 21 was the top pair not #23 interesting to have the facts. Thanks for sticking with only the JP23. There's a method to what I'm trying to achieve. The other thread is for all the numbers.

Play to win!

Page 5 of 10