Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Take 5 Strategy

Topic closed. 148 replies. Last post 2 months ago by Feisty1.

Page 7 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1749 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2016, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Here are tonight's followers:

Drawn #:Followers
    Las Vegas, NV
    United States
    Member #44841
    August 9, 2006
    1749 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2016, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Lat night's numbers

06-10-16-17-31

Congrats Feisty1. You got 5 FP's. Dance

I got 2 FP's. (make believe of course).

3 even no odds. 1 10's (10). Two teens. One 30's. No repeats.

Grp. #1 had two numbers (6 & 10).

Grp. #3 had one number (16).

Missing are Grp. # 2, 4, 6 & 7.

I thinking more teens will show tomorrow and more 30's.  I'll post my sets later.

Yeah, nothing to jump up and down about, but they do keep one in the game.

The three that showed were all followers of the previous draw, and 6 should have been considered a top follower since it followed each drawn number!

I wouldn't have modified my picks anyway, so I not too bummed ...

Gotta go now though, the finale of my absolute favorite show "Power" is about to start out here on the West Coast!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2016, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Here are tonight's followers:

Drawn #:Followers

The followers are ON THE MONEY! That 6 is dying to repeat tomorrow it seems ( I wouldn't use it as a power number though).  I'm using a wheel to maximize a hit. This wheel is :

12 lines and 1 power number (33). I used some numbers from Grp. #1, 2, 5, 6 & 7. I especially feel strong about

the 30's coming out ( Grp#6 & 7).  Good Luck!

Play to win!

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2016, 12:30 am - IP Logged

@Feisty1

What lottery (Pick 5) do you actually play? Do you have a thread on here?

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
          United States
          Member #44841
          August 9, 2006
          1749 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2016, 1:07 am - IP Logged

@Feisty1

What lottery (Pick 5) do you actually play? Do you have a thread on here?

I play CA Fantasy 5 now, its 5/39 like T5 but unfortunately its a RNG ... not good ole trusty balls in the hopper!  Pseudo-random crap ... which we both know means NOT random at all.  No, I don't have a thread, I used to post a few lines a while back in an existing CA5 thread, but had put it down out of frustration.  Now I'm back on the case ...

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1749 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2016, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Ok, I'm trying a couple of things here.  Because I like to "10" to show so much, I'm pairing it with 6 and using a 2-power number wheel in the first set.  I also like a teen or (high) start since the teens went completely missing last draw and we haven't had a high start in 9 draws, so I have a second set with some overlapping numbers and no power numbers ... let's see what happens!

9/24 - 9/26

1: 06-10-12-20-24
            2: 06-10-12-26-37
            3: 06-10-18-24-37
            4: 06-10-18-26-37
            5: 06-10-20-24-26

1: 10-12-18-28-33
            2: 10-15-20-21-28
            3: 10-18-19-28-33
            4: 12-15-19-20-21
            5: 15-18-20-21-33 

Good Luck Everyone ... especially anyone who tries any of these!

Bringing these forward ... 6 & 10 could very well repeat or that second set could take the lead.

Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2016, 1:25 am - IP Logged

I play CA Fantasy 5 now, its 5/39 like T5 but unfortunately its a RNG ... not good ole trusty balls in the hopper!  Pseudo-random crap ... which we both know means NOT random at all.  No, I don't have a thread, I used to post a few lines a while back in an existing CA5 thread, but had put it down out of frustration.  Now I'm back on the case ...

Maybe you can start a thread and I can take a look at it. Two heads are better than one. Even though it's a RNG it's worth a shot if only for a little while.

Play to win!

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2016, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Bringing these forward ... 6 & 10 could very well repeat or that second set could take the lead.

I agree. The followers are showing  6 and 10 may very well fall with either 20 or 30. . I included #6  in my wheel. Look out for 2 or 3 numbers from Grp# 6 & 7. Wink

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
                  United States
                  Member #44841
                  August 9, 2006
                  1749 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2016, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Maybe you can start a thread and I can take a look at it. Two heads are better than one. Even though it's a RNG it's worth a shot if only for a little while.

I may just do that because the only good thing about it (CA5) is that the jackpot rolls over if no first prize winner (unlike T5 where it goes down to second place), so its definitely worth the effort. 

The other issue I have is the distance ... I'm in Vegas and it takes me 45 mins to get to Primm (that's the "spot") .  This has forced me to play very differently than when I was in NY.  I play for at least 7 draws to carry me from Sunday to Saturday, then depending on how I did I'll go back the following Sunday.  Needless to say it adds up VERY FAST! Playing 10 lines is $70 right out the gate ...

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2016, 2:12 am - IP Logged

I may just do that because the only good thing about it (CA5) is that the jackpot rolls over if no first prize winner (unlike T5 where it goes down to second place), so its definitely worth the effort. 

The other issue I have is the distance ... I'm in Vegas and it takes me 45 mins to get to Primm (that's the "spot") .  This has forced me to play very differently than when I was in NY.  I play for at least 7 draws to carry me from Sunday to Saturday, then depending on how I did I'll go back the following Sunday.  Needless to say it adds up VERY FAST! Playing 10 lines is $70 right out the gate ...

It sucks! You can still start the thread just to see what we come up with (even if you can't play the lines).

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
                      United States
                      Member #44841
                      August 9, 2006
                      1749 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2016, 2:29 am - IP Logged

It sucks! You can still start the thread just to see what we come up with (even if you can't play the lines).

I don't know yet, I'm building a color-coded excel sheet with the history of the game and applying a different approach ... one that I'm still building on.  Because its an "algorithm" driven output the techniques that work in NY's T5 don't work (or at least not reliably) in CA's Fan5. 

Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1749 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2016, 2:31 am - IP Logged

This is CA Lottery's explanation of how the Fantasy 5 winning numbers are drawn:

"The Automated Draw Machine is a stand-alone computer, which means it isn't connected to any other computer system. The computer's hard drive cannot be opened without breaking a numbered security seal. Inside the computer, the programs that generate the random numbers are permanently implanted or "burned in" and cannot be altered. Tampering with the system in any way is impossible.

The California Lottery has purchased three separate Automated Draw Machines, two are used for the daily draws and the third one is used as an off-site backup in the event of an emergency. Each day before the draw, a manual capsule draw is conducted to determine which draw device will be used - A or B. Another manual capsule draw is conducted to determine which randomization method is used, one being a mathematical algorithm and the other being a Random Number Generator. The numbers selected from either method are unpredictable and selected in an unbiased manner."

Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2016, 3:33 am - IP Logged

This is CA Lottery's explanation of how the Fantasy 5 winning numbers are drawn:

"The Automated Draw Machine is a stand-alone computer, which means it isn't connected to any other computer system. The computer's hard drive cannot be opened without breaking a numbered security seal. Inside the computer, the programs that generate the random numbers are permanently implanted or "burned in" and cannot be altered. Tampering with the system in any way is impossible.

The California Lottery has purchased three separate Automated Draw Machines, two are used for the daily draws and the third one is used as an off-site backup in the event of an emergency. Each day before the draw, a manual capsule draw is conducted to determine which draw device will be used - A or B. Another manual capsule draw is conducted to determine which randomization method is used, one being a mathematical algorithm and the other being a Random Number Generator. The numbers selected from either method are unpredictable and selected in an unbiased manner."

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can still be won obviously. So approach it from that point otherwise don't bother playing (I take it you feel it's possible to win). Let the thread begin. Post the link to it when you decide to start it.

Play to win!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                            NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3690 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2016, 8:17 am - IP Logged

I agree. The followers are showing  6 and 10 may very well fall with either 20 or 30. . I included #6  in my wheel. Look out for 2 or 3 numbers from Grp# 6 & 7. Wink

I agree about Grp's 6 and 7 for tonite.

I say that because until September, the thirty's have been the strongest group all year.  (Six out of 8 months the thirty's saw the most balls drawn for the month, with at least 41 hits drawn. Four of those six months had  45, 46 or 47 balls drawn.)

In Sept, it's been a different story.  As of last nite, only 25 balls from the thirty's have been drawn. (The lowest of any number group)  Compare that with the twenty's which are leading Sept with 38 balls drawn.  So the thirty's have some catching up to do, and there's just five drawings left in Sept to do that.  G5 

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Las Vegas, NV
                              United States
                              Member #44841
                              August 9, 2006
                              1749 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2016, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can still be won obviously. So approach it from that point otherwise don't bother playing (I take it you feel it's possible to win). Let the thread begin. Post the link to it when you decide to start it.

Yes, that's exactly the standpoint I come from ... it IS possible to win; just not with some of the pre-conceived notions that can be used with mechanical ball-type games.  Especially coming from the starting point of using A+ software to do it ... don't get me wrong, it definitely helps with the process but it calls for other variables to be thrown into the mix. 

I haven't had any coffee yet so I'm going to go make some, have my usual "mega-sized" mug and come back ...

Page 7 of 10