Welcome Guest
You last visited June 25, 2022, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 4 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 123 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
chesapeake city MD
United States
Member #217877
October 3, 2021
1 Posts

I Find the best way to pick numbers is to have a complete list of all past draws.

This is how its done,  the last MM# number was ( 21-25-36-62-63).. Mark all 5 numbers

in each draw that has hit #21. from that complete list.  You will find 75% to 90% of the time

the next set of numbers will be in those draws. You still need luck but it works often I've hit

5 numbers using this method

BananaGood Luck

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2551 Posts

Maybe his family banned all card games for religious reasons when he wuz growing up. And then he rebelled by becoming a lotto addict. A gambler is better off getting hooked on  poker than lotto if you ask me!

"lotto addict"

I ain't hooked on either one..az a matter of fact, No No I don't let ANYTHANG control ME , but GOD..!! Thumbs Up

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      2551 Posts

I Find the best way to pick numbers is to have a complete list of all past draws.

This is how its done,  the last MM# number was ( 21-25-36-62-63).. Mark all 5 numbers

in each draw that has hit #21. from that complete list.  You will find 75% to 90% of the time

the next set of numbers will be in those draws. You still need luck but it works often I've hit

BananaGood Luck

Soundz like a slight spin-off ov "Gail Howard's" methodology..like castin a wide fishin net, then looking to see "if" in fact ya mighta caught Moby Dhick in there..!!, when all ya really caught wuz a few Sardines, which really stinks, compared to the effort put forth..Mad

Ya gotta realize,No No  Moby duzzn't like shallow waterz, ya haf ta go out into Deepa Digital Depthz ov da Oceanz ov Probability in order ta catch'im...as he preferz enuf room to go up or down, or ever so slighty "1 bait -away" from yo net.

Even then, he'll Eat ALL yo bait, az that hepz'im ta keep growin BIGGER.. but dodge yo fishin net.. Blue Thinking cause He'z real clever, and will leave scratchin yo head thinkin..Roll Eyes huuummm.. "There'z sumin mIgHtY fIsHy goin on hea"..LOL

Stick around kiddo, you'll learn how ta properly fish, from seaoned Fisherfolkz, that knowz Moby'z tricks...Wink

-Stat$talker 

Norton, Ohio
        United States
        Member #194179
        December 3, 2018
        422 Posts

If you went into the deep end, you'd drown. If you had anything to do with nets, you'd  be tangled up in them. Poke

GET IT DONE

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2551 Posts

If you went into the deep end, you'd drown. If you had anything to do with nets, you'd  be tangled up in them. Poke

"If you went into the deep end, you'd drown. If you had anything to do with nets, you'd  be tangled up in them. Poke"

LOL  Whutup Cmoore50's?... Ooh, so ya feel like jonin alil huh?..dat wuz pretty good..!! Thumbs Up

Well, I read dat ya caught a few Sardines last night, fishin in dat Ohio River up da way..Cheers, but youll NEVAH catch Moby in such a tiny stream Green laughall you'll catch iz. Dunk a Cold..

Yeaah, YOU would need a life raft in order ta survive in dem Deep treacherous Digital Oceanz I traverse..

Don't worry , You'd be safe wit Ole  Skipper Stat$talker at da Helm of my infamous Deep Ocean Fishin  Probability Ship,... The s$sUS FlagLOL

My Deep Ocean Digital Fishin techniques Shut down da whole Fishin lane dude..Wink

-Stat$talker 

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
            Member #202920
            December 14, 2019
            514 Posts

Soundz like a slight spin-off ov "Gail Howard's" methodology..like castin a wide fishin net, then looking to see "if" in fact ya mighta caught Moby Dhick in there..!!, when all ya really caught wuz a few Sardines, which really stinks, compared to the effort put forth..Mad

Ya gotta realize,No No  Moby duzzn't like shallow waterz, ya haf ta go out into Deepa Digital Depthz ov da Oceanz ov Probability in order ta catch'im...as he preferz enuf room to go up or down, or ever so slighty "1 bait -away" from yo net.

Even then, he'll Eat ALL yo bait, az that hepz'im ta keep growin BIGGER.. but dodge yo fishin net.. Blue Thinking cause He'z real clever, and will leave scratchin yo head thinkin..Roll Eyes huuummm.. "There'z sumin mIgHtY fIsHy goin on hea"..LOL

Stick around kiddo, you'll learn how ta properly fish, from seaoned Fisherfolkz, that knowz Moby'z tricks...Wink

-Stat$talker 

Moby D1ck isn't a story about a whale so much as an allegory of man's search for meaning in life, and the folly of a single-minded obsession. In the end, Ahab gets tangled in the harpoon line and Moby drowns him. Might want to pick a new literary reference.

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              2551 Posts

Moby D1ck isn't a story about a whale so much as an allegory of man's search for meaning in life, and the folly of a single-minded obsession. In the end, Ahab gets tangled in the harpoon line and Moby drowns him. Might want to pick a new literary reference.

LOL I gather You read THAT the SAME day you said you read the User'z Manual to Lotto Pro, Shocked yet NEVA saw where the Programmers said to keep LP's settingz at 50 Gamez.!, burstin inta my Post like a Bull in a China Shop..Shifty

So, it'd be wise to presume you'd be lookin fa a "nice round whale", instead ov a Rectangular one Green laugh

You are just ALWAYZ on da wrong side of fackz! LOL

garyo1954's avatar - wallace
                Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                3200 Posts

BananaGood Luck

Sounds like a good plan. 
                Do you use every draw back to 2003 or just the latest matrix starting in 2017?

G

I'm probably here unless I'm not.

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
                  Member #197030
                  March 28, 2019
                  1055 Posts

Cap'n Ahab is the perfect analogy for our dear friend. LOL

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2551 Posts

Ga JBL  7-10-26-31-38-42

Blue Thinking  This iz anouther Prime example of how their Mainframe figures that it haz to AVOID some of your numberz in order to keep from paying you some serious Ca$h...

Thumbs Up Observe how they skipped after "10" to "26", because I had ALL the Statistically viable numberz in between that would've force them to possibly pay out $600. or more.. not to mention the Jackpot..and of course the Ole 1 digit-away trick was also applied to the 40's..

Tickets 1D had 3 correct numbers (7,31,38) also being 1digit-away from a 4-win, as well as Tickets  2E, 3B & 4B Thumbs Up

Again, COSTOMIZED dodgin of MY ticketz, as usual.. because they fear Probability Math..Yes Nod

-Stat$talker 

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
                      Member #197030
                      March 28, 2019
                      1055 Posts

Ga JBL  7-10-26-31-38-42

Blue Thinking  This iz anouther Prime example of how their Mainframe figures that it haz to AVOID some of your numberz in order to keep from paying you some serious Ca$h...

Thumbs Up Observe how they skipped after "10" to "26", because I had ALL the Statistically viable numberz in between that would've force them to possibly pay out $600. or more.. not to mention the Jackpot..and of course the Ole 1 digit-away trick was also applied to the 40's..

Tickets 1D had 3 correct numbers (7,31,38) also being 1digit-away from a 4-win, as well as Tickets  2E, 3B & 4B Thumbs Up

Again, COSTOMIZED dodgin of MY ticketz, as usual.. because they fear Probability Math..Yes Nod

-Stat$talker 

Observe how they skipped after "10" to "26", 

Yes, let's observe this vast mathematical conspiracy. There are 10,737,573 combinations in  GA Jumbo Bucks. Out of those, there are 5,352,200 combinations in which at least one gap is at least 16. Okay, so 5352200/10737573 = 49.84%. In other words, when you put the numbers in numerical order and subtract a number from the next one to calculate five gaps, at least one gap will be least 16 almost half the time.

You have gaps of 16 or more on several lines of your tickets, self-selections, I might add. You're grasping at straws again because you can't cotton to the random nature of the lottery. I might also add that you have four out of the six numbers on various lines. It's nobody's fault but your own that you didn't seat them at the same table at the wedding.

Better luck next time.

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2551 Posts

Yes, let's observe this vast mathematical conspiracy. There are 10,737,573 combinations in  GA Jumbo Bucks. Out of those, there are 5,352,200 combinations in which at least one gap is at least 16. Okay, so 5352200/10737573 = 49.84%. In other words, when you put the numbers in numerical order and subtract a number from the next one to calculate five gaps, at least one gap will be least 16 almost half the time.

You have gaps of 16 or more on several lines of your tickets, self-selections, I might add. You're grasping at straws again because you can't cotton to the random nature of the lottery. I might also add that you have four out of the six numbers on various lines. It's nobody's fault but your own that you didn't seat them at the same table at the wedding.

Better luck next time.

LOL The Folks running the Wedding were di$criminatory,.. az they didn't want memberz of THAT $ame Clan $itting together, cause they would've caused an even BIGGER PartyCelebration..!! Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
                          Member #190447
                          June 11, 2018
                          120 Posts

Better luck next time.

You're grasping at straws again because you can't cotton to the random nature of the lottery. now wait a cottin pickin minute. in other words the gap in that rock head of his has a space 16 or more inches between ears, clouding his problem solving no basic math abilities.  LOL

classic he should try a different software without prahbrem no-bility in it. by far he's the smartest turd in toilet am0ngest his peers Poke 

{probability is NO guarantee} only your mounting losses will be Guaranteed

The gambler's fallacy is the  belief that the probability for an outcome after a series of outcomes is not the same as the probability for a single outcome. The gambler's fallacy is real and true in cases where the events in question are independent and identically distributed.
                            United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            2551 Posts

For PB's  Bonusball drawing for 10/16/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz"..Hiding Behind Computer

No No Makes noo difference WHUT Game I analyze, switchin gearz from ANY Game back to another iz az smooth az a Prezidenchal Tranzishun..Equations flowz seamlessly, as the Math iz more than able to defeat ANY Astronomical Adversary!,Yes Nod

LOs NEVA know which Game I'm trackin, but the Data showz that they've been bizzy Hypertightnin up dem statistical holes that they think will keep Probability Math out, but IT'Z ALL IN VAIN..cause You can't keep GOD outta Anywhere there'z unrighteousness,.. Thus say The Lord, .."Let MY money go"..!! Blue Angel

EvErYbOdY Knowz Probability Math is da "Real Deal in da Hometown of Boxing Holyfield".

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than  half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 11, 12, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25... as pointed out by Probability Math...61% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numberz that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..Big Smile

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..Wink just keep in mind that, it'z ALWAYS gonna be a different drawing resultz when you git into da REAL ring wit da Boxing Beast ( Hea dat RRRS "Tag Team" participantz ?) LOL

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...2, *4, *8, 10, **11, 14, 19, 20, 22, 24 ...38% of 26#s..thus a 62% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Thumbs Up

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are..6, 7, 13, 25,..

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2551 Posts

AND AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 10/16/21 was in fact "3" ,..POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Whut moe proof duzz it take to see that Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz No No DON'T.

PB     30-31-41-42-48  (3)

LOs are embarrassed, and baffled at not being able to shake Probability Math..No matter which Game It'z applied to..tryin to sew up Statistical holes to keep the Math out..!! LOL Look at all dem Scared consecutive numbaz..!! LOLHaHa , gittin prepared fa dat Stat$talker assault..!! Green laughcause they know I'm comin, and Probability Math IZ comin wit me..!! Thumbs Up

Playa-Haterz, who attempt to belittle Probability Math & Me naah that they've become reputationally bruised forced-converted believerz..as The LAWS of Probability haz ripped their pseudo-scientific Methods to sHrEeDz.. YOU SEE'EM..!!  Nursin their wounds of BoxingDeFeAt..

"3" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "COLD" number that invoked the Laws of Fruition THIS DRAWING..!

Thumbs Up My mission is without a doubt, proving that Probability Math haz RULES that INVOKE the LAWS  of fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVAH gonna git.!  Bare witness to the shamed "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of Divine Mathematical LAWS...Wink

-Stat$talker 

Page 123 of 153