Welcome Guest
You last visited May 16, 2022, 8:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 2 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 129 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  

United States
Member #89637
April 12, 2010
3 Posts

Likeable theory.

I've seen patterns that some people said were a coincidence, I don't believe in coincidence.

Years ago a friend showed me a 3 digit, he said the last two times that number fell that three days latter a certain 3 digit fell . I asked him to pick me up a ticket he did and the number came in. So yep always do research.

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2434 Posts

Don't take Stat$ seriously. His behaviour is typical for fakers. They create a totally fake image of something that does not exists, polish it to high shine and promote it as a real thing while they have nothing to support it. Then they protect the image at all costs, will not allow any scrutiny and any criticism will be met with violent outbursts of insults and abuse. The image becomes sacrosanct (Stat$, Google what this means). That's the only way they can protect their fake. And they are paranoid about being found out and exposed. What Stat$ is doing fits perfectly this pattern and his antics serve only this purpose.

That's what happens when your ambitions push you to become a guru but your knowledge and abilities can bring you only to the level of a clown.

"They create a totally fake image of something that does not exists, polish it to high shine and promote it as a real thing while they have nothing to support it."

LOL Thanks for tryin to make ME the Author of Probability Math, but NO THANKS..!!, All credit is GOD's... So, if you have a problem wit it... See the "Creator"...

But note that Math doesn't tell you JUST ABOUT how old or how tall you are.. it tells you EXACTLY what you are..!! cause it No No NEVAH LIES about ANYTHING...!!

So, az I said before Jacques Cousteau, STOP fishin in Waters waaay above yo head and git back to familiar grounds, before you Dunk drown in such a deeep discussion that you're unequipped mentally to delve in...

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

garyo1954's avatar - wallace
      Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      3132 Posts

Don't take Stat$ seriously. His behaviour is typical for fakers. They create a totally fake image of something that does not exists, polish it to high shine and promote it as a real thing while they have nothing to support it. Then they protect the image at all costs, will not allow any scrutiny and any criticism will be met with violent outbursts of insults and abuse. The image becomes sacrosanct (Stat$, Google what this means). That's the only way they can protect their fake. And they are paranoid about being found out and exposed. What Stat$ is doing fits perfectly this pattern and his antics serve only this purpose.

That's what happens when your ambitions push you to become a guru but your knowledge and abilities can bring you only to the level of a clown.

Beg to differ. 

You're reading the handle wrong. Divide it between the "t" and "$." The "$" is an "s." Now what you see is what you have. 
      His emotional outbursts fit the pattern. 

He put himself in the clown suit. Its his armor. He says in one post he has plenty of experience and can't be hurt where normal people say, "I've been on the internet a long time." 

But why is it important that we know he can't be hurt? 

So I don't know why you would put your Good Housekeeping Seal of Harmless and Funny on a stranger you've never met and have no background on, but that's you. And you're welcome to it. 

I'll choose to follow the safer advice of "friends with experience" who say he's an emotional drain attempting to bring others down to his level. His emotional outbursts, what you call funny rants, are proof.

And that's all needs to be said. 

G

I'm probably here unless I'm not.

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
        California
        United States
        Member #167122
        June 27, 2015
        1204 Posts

Agree with stupid

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
          Member #197030
          March 28, 2019
          1042 Posts

Agree with stupid

Aren't we all?

United States
            Member #197030
            March 28, 2019
            1042 Posts

"They create a totally fake image of something that does not exists, polish it to high shine and promote it as a real thing while they have nothing to support it."

LOL Thanks for tryin to make ME the Author of Probability Math, but NO THANKS..!!, All credit is GOD's... So, if you have a problem wit it... See the "Creator"...

But note that Math doesn't tell you JUST ABOUT how old or how tall you are.. it tells you EXACTLY what you are..!! cause it No No NEVAH LIES about ANYTHING...!!

So, az I said before Jacques Cousteau, STOP fishin in Waters waaay above yo head and git back to familiar grounds, before you Dunk drown in such a deeep discussion that you're unequipped mentally to delve in...

-Stat$talker 

Stat$, put up some better picks of your losing tickets, I need more seeds for the mandalas.

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              2434 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 10/25/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz". Hiding Behind Computer

Makes noo difference WHUT Game I analyze, switchin gearz from ANY Game back to another iz az smooth az a Prezidenchal Tranzishun..Equations flowz seamlessly, as the Math iz more than able to defeat ANY Astronomical Adversary!, It'z truly like handling the finest precise intangible thang there iz.Wink

LOs been bizzy Hyper tightnin up dem statistical holes that they think will keep Probability Math out, tryin ta fillup ALL the bases..

EvErYbOdY Knowz Probability Math is da "Real Deal in da Hometown of BoxingHolyfield".and that Ole Stat$ causes dem International  Playa Haterz. Mad to break onto da LP scene, talkin out da side ov their neck..!! 

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than  half of the Matrix .. Which are.. *1, 2, 4, 6, 10, 12, 17, 18, 19, *21, 24, 25, 26, ... as pointed out by Probability Math...50% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..Big Smile

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..just keep in mind that, it'z ALWAYS gonna be a different drawing resultz when you git into da REAL ring wit da Boxing  Beast ( Hea dat RRRS "Tag Team" participantz ?) ..Y'all know the Contest iz Crying NOT fair, it'z Lopsided, ..So, Let'z see if we can git y'all some moe help..!! LOL, cause PM is slaughterin ALL ov ya..!!

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 13, *15, 17, 18, *19, *21, 24, 25, 26 ...57% of 26#s..thus a 43% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Thumbs Up

Blue Thinking  Possible "sneaky" picks are..7, 13, (20 rpt),16, 23.

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
                Member #200642
                September 1, 2019
                2434 Posts

Stat$, put up some better picks of your losing tickets, I need more seeds for the mandalas.

LOL why don't you try using some of yo losing Mathematical formulas..!! They're pretty Stretch dizzying..!! then you can stop smokin Pot before ya Post..!!.. betta yet, use yo marywanna seedz..!!

Shocked And I KNOOOW you aren't hurlin insultz at ME are ya?

United States
                  Member #197030
                  March 28, 2019
                  1042 Posts

LOL why don't you try using some of yo losing Mathematical formulas..!! They're pretty Stretch dizzying..!! then you can stop smokin Pot before ya Post..!!.. betta yet, use yo marywanna seedz..!!

Shocked And I KNOOOW you aren't hurlin insultz at ME are ya?

I pick my numbers randomly, have done so for quite some time. Using math to predict lottery numbers is a fool's errand I've come to realize. But, everyone has to learn that lesson the hard way -- if they ever learn it at all. I think if you come to the lottery with a math/sci background you tend to hang on to the idea of "solving" the lottery and it's really hard to let go. But once you can accept random is random, you're not compelled to spend as much. Quick picks can be zen.

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2434 Posts

I pick my numbers randomly, have done so for quite some time. Using math to predict lottery numbers is a fool's errand I've come to realize. But, everyone has to learn that lesson the hard way -- if they ever learn it at all. I think if you come to the lottery with a math/sci background you tend to hang on to the idea of "solving" the lottery and it's really hard to let go. But once you can accept random is random, you're not compelled to spend as much. Quick picks can be zen.

Shocked Well, if Math iz soooo wrong & such a joke, then how iz it that dat "24" frum the PB 's 10/25/21 drawing iz in "My 5avorites" pick list?...

LOL I know, I know... It'z cause ov dem Rabbit feet you sent me eh?..!! .. I think ya shoulda sent'em to Pope garyo 1354... he needz ALL da hep he can git...pooe soul.. nune of hiz systems can do betta than 33%..!!  Green laugh..so, a new computer ain't gonna help'im...but that'z cause he ain't practicin whut he preachez...Blue Thinking the lil self-righteous prick..

"Garbage in? = Garbage out..!!

All the Software in da World ain't gonna help a Neanderthal..!! He threw a temper tantrum when I challenged him to Predict when MM's "longest Out" ball would appear..!! that says it ALL..!!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55887
                      October 23, 2007
                      13252 Posts

Powerball results 10/25;                                             10-27-29-44-58  +  24

______________________________________________________________

Rcbbuckeye                       2+1

Old Eagle                           1+1

Four4me                            1+1

Rman313                           0+1

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                        Member #197030
                        March 28, 2019
                        1042 Posts

Powerball results 10/25;                                             10-27-29-44-58  +  24

______________________________________________________________

Rcbbuckeye                       2+1

Old Eagle                           1+1

Four4me                            1+1

Rman313                           0+1

Thumbs Up not bad! did you play tonight?

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2434 Posts

Thumbs Up not bad! did you play tonight?

No,.. I spend cyber money... like Everybodyelse..I ain't got money to be wastin on "Mandelas"...LOL

Betta pull up dat Microsoft Paintbrush & fire up dat Joint ta git yo rocks auwfph..Thumbs Up

United States
                            Member #197030
                            March 28, 2019
                            1042 Posts

No,.. I spend cyber money... like Everybodyelse..I ain't got money to be wastin on "Mandelas"...LOL

Betta pull up dat Microsoft Paintbrush & fire up dat Joint ta git yo rocks auwfph..Thumbs Up

GA Lottery is hiring a Security Technician

"The purpose of this job is to support the security and integrity of Georgia Lottery Corporation (GLC) operations by establishing and maintaining security systems and equipment, including, but not limited to, physical access control systems, closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras and monitors, and mechanical draw machines."

You should apply to keep those LOs on their toes!

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2434 Posts

GA Lottery is hiring a Security Technician

"The purpose of this job is to support the security and integrity of Georgia Lottery Corporation (GLC) operations by establishing and maintaining security systems and equipment, including, but not limited to, physical access control systems, closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras and monitors, and mechanical draw machines."

You should apply to keep those LOs on their toes!

LOL I've already told you..I wouldn't be caught dEaD workin for'em..!!

Why don't YOU apply..?

Page 129 of 153