Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2022, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 3 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 135 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2476 Posts

That MM notice you keep posting does not mean they rigged the draw, especially to just dodge YOUR megaball pick. Notice the BIG number...1:302,575,350? No rigging needed. 

Mega Millions Prize Chart

LOL Wrong again ClownBoZo...

I played that 9/3/21 MM drawing ,.. which included a "key" number that APPEARED, despite their rigging... which iz whut most likely scared da $hit outta them...So Keep the factz STRAIGHT..!! Common sense would tell anyone that a single Bonusball ain't sufficient enuf ta Shut'em Down, so IT HAD TO BE IN COMBINATION WITH MY SELECTION OF MAINBALLS az well... You're becomin az forgitful az Ole cottoneyedjoe..

Instead of buying ya next Lottery ticket, git chu a bottle of "Prevegen" fa ya Memory Thumbs Up... Stay outta dat Hot Texez Sun...!!LOL

I backup EVERYTHANG I SAY , WIT PROOF..!!

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55887
    October 23, 2007
    13320 Posts

LOL Wrong again ClownBoZo...

I played that 9/3/21 MM drawing ,.. which included a "key" number that APPEARED, despite their rigging... which iz whut most likely scared da $hit outta them...So Keep the factz STRAIGHT..!! Common sense would tell anyone that a single Bonusball ain't sufficient enuf ta Shut'em Down, so IT HAD TO BE IN COMBINATION WITH MY SELECTION OF MAINBALLS az well... You're becomin az forgitful az Ole cottoneyedjoe..

Instead of buying ya next Lottery ticket, git chu a bottle of "Prevegen" fa ya Memory Thumbs Up... Stay outta dat Hot Texez Sun...!!LOL

I backup EVERYTHANG I SAY , WIT PROOF..!!

-Stat$talker 

Ok, so you had a "key" number. Doesn't matter. Again. Look at the big number you can't pronounce. That big number takes care of any rigging. Didn't scare anybody but you. 

Oh, and you really don't have proof. Just sour apples.

My proof? THE BIG NUMBER.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      2476 Posts

Ok, so you had a "key" number. Doesn't matter. Again. Look at the big number you can't pronounce. That big number takes care of any rigging. Didn't scare anybody but you. 

Oh, and you really don't have proof. Just sour apples.

My proof? THE BIG NUMBER.

"That big number takes care of any rigging. Didn't scare anybody but you."

That Big Number iz like a Digital "Goliath"..but ya see?.. I'm a Mathematical "David".. and I WILL

KNOCK THEIR @$$ Boxing..OOUT..

-Stat$talker 

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        2476 Posts

That MM notice you keep posting does not mean they rigged the draw, especially to just dodge YOUR megaball pick. Notice the BIG number...1:302,575,350? No rigging needed. 

Mega Millions Prize Chart

"That MM notice you keep posting does not mean they rigged the draw, especially to just dodge YOUR megaball pick."

AND, No No  it certainly duzzn't mean that they DIDN'T either.LOL..especially since I still ended up correctly having my key number + other correct numbaz too..Wink

Smash Listen up Texez 2 Stepper.......

"Evidence possessed in hand?,.. iz worth 9/10ths MORE than ANY speculation in da bushes"..!! Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

Texas
          United States
          Member #55887
          October 23, 2007
          13320 Posts

"That MM notice you keep posting does not mean they rigged the draw, especially to just dodge YOUR megaball pick."

AND, No No  it certainly duzzn't mean that they DIDN'T either.LOL..especially since I still ended up correctly having my key number + other correct numbaz too..Wink

Smash Listen up Texez 2 Stepper.......

"Evidence possessed in hand?,.. iz worth 9/10ths MORE than ANY speculation in da bushes"..!! Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

Evidence? You have no evidence. You would be laughed out of court assuming an attorney would be dumb enough to represent you.

It's really stupid to believe lotteries are conspiring against "you". And to paraphrase comedian Ron White,

because your posts are a comedy to read, "You can't fix stupid".

Buh-bye.

United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            2476 Posts

Evidence? You have no evidence. You would be laughed out of court assuming an attorney would be dumb enough to represent you.

It's really stupid to believe lotteries are conspiring against "you". And to paraphrase comedian Ron White,

because your posts are a comedy to read, "You can't fix stupid".

Buh-bye.

"You can't fix stupid"

Shocked I skillfully spot & use a "key number" predictively.. yet you dare to call ME "Stupid"?..NEVA seen YOU DO DAT..No Nod

Soundz like YOU'RE beggin fa anuther Public royal rump kickin from Probability Math agin..!! LOL

" Digital Gunfight at LP Corral "

Care to pick any Game you'd like to COMPETE wit ME in predicting WHEN itz "Longest out" number will appear?...cauze "dis hea Forum ain't BIG enuf fa da bopha us... Why You Ole yella Texez 2 Stepper"  Blue Thinking

"Say WhenSkeptical 🚬

-Stat$talker 

Texas
              United States
              Member #55887
              October 23, 2007
              13320 Posts

"You can't fix stupid"

Shocked I skillfully spot & use a "key number" predictively.. yet you dare to call ME "Stupid"?..NEVA seen YOU DO DAT..No Nod

Soundz like YOU'RE beggin fa anuther Public royal rump kickin from Probability Math agin..!! LOL

" Digital Gunfight at LP Corral "

Care to pick any Game you'd like to COMPETE wit ME in predicting WHEN itz "Longest out" number will appear?...cauze "dis hea Forum ain't BIG enuf fa da bopha us... Why You Ole yella Texez 2 Stepper"  Blue Thinking

"Say WhenSkeptical 🚬

-Stat$talker 

Winner  11/19;

Rcbbuckeye   #   23

Congrats to:                    Rcbbuckeye

NEVA seen YOU DO DAT..

Picking one number out of 70 trumps picking 18 out of 25.

Done with you.

United States
                Member #200642
                September 1, 2019
                2476 Posts

Winner  11/19;

Rcbbuckeye   #   23

Congrats to:                    Rcbbuckeye

NEVA seen YOU DO DAT..

Picking one number out of 70 trumps picking 18 out of 25.

Done with you.

LOL  Just az I figured... a COPOUT..cauze ya YELLA..

no need ta post yo "Malfunctions"..az they don't count..

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2476 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 11/27/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz"..Hiding Behind Computer

This PB drawing ,.with half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, 4, 5, *7, 11, 12, 13 , 18, 19, 20, 22, 25, 26, ... as pointed out by Probability Math...50% of the Total 26 possible..Yes Nod

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..Big Smile..like having the best partz ov dat Turkey in yo samich..LOL

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..Thumbs Up

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be... 1, 2, 4,*7, 10, 11, 13, 18, *19, 20, 22, 25, 26...50% of 26#s..thus a 50% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..

Possible "sneaky" picks are..5, 6, 12 ,...

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2476 Posts

AND AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 11/27/21 was in fact "10" ,..One of ""My 5avorites" POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Whut moe proof duzz it take to see that Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz No No DON'T...

PB    8-32-55-64-66 (10) x2

Mad  Playa-Haterz, who attempt to Poke belittle Probability Math & Me, cause they're bruised forced-converted believerz..as they can't deny that the LAWS of "Probability"  consistently rips their pseudo-scientific methods to sHrEeDz.. YOU SEE'EM..!!  Nursin their wounds of DeFeAt..tryin to make themselves relevant by Postin whut 5, 6 or 7 Tag Team memberz infrequently accomplish, in comparison to whut Stat$talker ALONE accomplishes BananaALL the time..

"10" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's  Laws, appeared RIGHT ON its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "WARM"  number that invoked the Laws of Fruition  THIS DRAWING..! Thumbs Up

My  beautiful mission is without a doubt, proving that "Probability Math" haz RULES that INVOKE the LAWS  of fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVER gonna git.!  Bare witness to the arrogant "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs & International Hecklerz" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of Divine Mathematical LAWS, that are az immutable as ANY OTHER Divine  LAWS..like Gravity, Physics, Chemistry,.. etc Yes Nod

No matter WHUT they say,.."Probability Math" is da Real Deal, in da Hometown ov BoxingHolyfield..iz Feared and Respected by LOs..and flags Smash the halting of a drawing, or fleeing 🏃 when they detect the use of itz serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot..especially when NaughtyOle  Stat$talker iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..Wink 

Drum...And , "Heeeerez Johnny..!!"  LOL

-Stat$talker 

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      2476 Posts

Shocked ..WHUUUT?..!!

Duzz anybody notice the unusual absence of dat Ole Texez 2 Stepper'z boastful Cussing Face chimin in on behalf of his RRRS Member'z "Malfunction" in at 1 ov'em aCcDeNtAlLy havin the correct PB Bonusball (10) for drawing 11/27/21..?

Maybe He'z still recovering from eatin tooo much Turkey & Tumbleweed salad..LOL...or NONE OV'EM cauzed a "Malfunction"... 

-Stat$talker 

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55887
                        October 23, 2007
                        13320 Posts

Oh Im still around. Just busy with work, had to take a trip to Abilene.

Frankly, I realized its futile to try to talk sense to a fool who believes lottery officials are on his trail. LOL. 

So post your 18 or 20 numbers and make a big deal about matching one. WOO HOO! Yeah baby, thats showing them whos boss.

Im done wasting time talking with an idiot.

Canada
                          Member #218122
                          October 17, 2021
                          83 Posts

Frankly, I realized its futile to try to talk sense to a fool who believes lottery officials are on his trail. LOL. 

So post your 18 or 20 numbers and make a big deal about matching one. WOO HOO! Yeah baby, thats showing them whos boss.

Why, were you taking him for something else?

Don't treat him seriously. I don't think he really realizes how stupid his posts look. I started to read them again (after taking some break) and, oh man, I haven't had a better laugh in weeks. He constantly gives reasons to poke fun at him. I guess he likes it - I definitely do.

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            2476 Posts

"who believes lottery officials are on his trail."

Oh, there you are , but, Wrong Again BoZoClown..

LOs are on ANYBODY'S trail,.. if you're using Probability Math..or your system gives them problems..Wink

They certainly aren't worried about SOME who cant do more than 33% with their Ramen Noodle computations..LOL..that are just like soggy noodlez.. All tangled up..!!Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

Canada
                              Member #218122
                              October 17, 2021
                              83 Posts

LOs are on ANYBODY'S trail,.. 

And for protection hire a body guard, Stat$ - big muscles, big gun and peanut brain so you 2 can have meaningful conversations on the same intellectual level.

They certainly aren't worried about SOME who cant do more than 33% with their Ramen Noodle computations..

And as far as your verbal garbage computations go you are well over 1000%. Use your math to verify it. I might be too conservative in my calculations.

Page 135 of 153