Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2022, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 3 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 140 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2476 Posts

I dont post after the fact. YOUR note is not a typical response but it is rather obscure 

at least you did respond which is the main problem, people not listening.. PERIOD   and most not reading either... 

THE ENTIRE POPULATION IS BEING MIND MOLDED and DUMMED DOWN.. so let be REAL..

I dont care what people think about astrology, most have no idea what SOLARIS IS, and little else but the worldly astrology

is of any use to most people but often can be still better than the news, which is mostly nonsense after the fact news...worthless also

SOLARIS actually used  the numbers from the DAY OF DRAW and this is important, its not astrology of character or personal, its universal numbers...

NOW LISTEN here is the result table for showing winners in 5 states..after the draws, I also show where you can get the winners ahead of time

to g ....  mail is to google go find paneagle7    and the founder of SOLARIS..  request for anypne who would win with solaris today

A Sun j 8°40'13" 4 1° 1'10" 0° 0' 0" S 23° 9'15" S

Day ahead sun set for december 28 

Play 13 10  8 23 9 15    sola 18 32 1   - 

florida 12/28 winners fantasy 13/15 32/2/1 for 3 winners of 5 balls

florida Play for jackpot game 1 2/32  13  8.9  = round to all winners 12.13 9 3 1 32

NY LOTTERY result 12 13 23 32 35

Day ahead sun florida for NY CASH 

win plays were 13 / 12 pair  and 23 32  and 15 as 5 for all five winners

Day ahead 1/29 

Solar 8 40 13 23 9 15  moon 18 27 16 12  sola 48 53 21 61   

THE KEY SUN NUMBER IS 13

Jack result  - - -12 13  -32           Jackpot plays  from day ahead winners 9 13 8  12 1  round to 1/32 both as a pair set rounded by 30/1 from number 1

two secrets...1) use the day ahead star data 

and play from the main sun list for your state drawing

2)  THE PAIR BOND PICK METHOD

this kind of set cluster in the result is very common

expect 2 or more pairs of numbers within 1/30 or 10

sharing a common digit 

THUS 1/32/ AND 32/3 OR 12/13  AND 13 1/3 ARE ALL PAIR BONDS

this list also worked in california

CALIFORNIA 2 9 22 24 27

Play list was 32/1 or 2  9  23 as pair 22/24 winners but no 27

also worked in south carolina

as  South Carolina ·  2  ·  3  ·  13  ·  27  ·  28

Play list 32/2 1 13  close to pair 2 3 and win 13  but no 27/28 pair 

I think the pair for south Carolina and california was from the moon number 28/27 as these drawings are done earlier than new York and florida

ALSO PREDICTED THE MEGA 200 MILLION dec 28

3 -5 -8 -31 -38 -4           mega result

Most insane number set ever ??…   3 4 5 8 38   and 31 really?

Solaris list for mega was rigorously determined by solars method 

has 2 4 30 11 68 38 play group = all winners within 1/30/10  and mega ball 4 was the main choice...

and exact winners were 38 4 and 2/30 was pair 3/31 close by one and 5 was also the pair 4/5 for almost perfect total play

"SOLARIS actually used  the numbers from the DAY OF DRAW and this is important, its not astrology of character or personal, its universal numbers"

Big Smile Look, I hear ya, especially when you speak of "Universal Numberz"..az in most cosmic Space & Time principles can be reduced to "9"..

Where you lose ME Crazy iz when your method workz only in certain States, at any given time, while not in otherz..Fla, SC, NY or California.. etc, are not the only States wit Lotteries..reciting orbz of degreez resulting from Planetary positionz are quite note worthy,.Yes Nod.but assigning such degreez to random lottery drawingz WILL inevitably git a potluck hit here or there,.. but Probability Math holdz TRUE for ANY Lottery , ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME..regardless to degree positionz of Solar orbz, Calendar Dates..etc..Thumbs Up

It also No No duzzn't require mob participation in order to WERK,..

Your mentioned States may be among the few States that Statistically pan out regardless of geographics,..and treat all their playerz fairly, but such tidbitz Thumbs Down fall short of the litnus test that ALL Universal principles usually pass..!! Blue Thinking

ALL Fire iz Hot, ALL Water iz wet, no matter WHERE you find it,.Thumbs Up..So, when ANY presented ideology duzzn't pass the "Consistent Law" litnus test conditions.. It'z astutely recognized az.. B.S. ( unrelated to Taurus the Bull )..

Sorry, but you'll have to do muuuch betta, to reel me in..Wink..Good Luck tho..

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2476 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 12/29/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the Hiding Behind Computer"Watcherz"..Smash  this iz a template .. az only the important data will change..

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, (19 rpt), 21, 24, 26 ... as pointed out by Probability Math...57% of the Total 26 possible..Wink

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Shocked Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..You saw where "19" wuz PB's Bonusball fa drawing 12/27/21,..Again, just az the Math pointed out..Yes Nod..No Planet Positionz to check..No Prognostic printouts..No Nod

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too. so you wouldn't have to play junck Mainballs..increases the chance to have the most viable Mainballs with the Bonusball..you git the point..LOL

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be..., 1, *2, *4, *6, 8, 9, 14, 16, (19 rpt), 24, 26,...46% of 26#s..thus a 54% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Wink

Blue Thinking  Possible "sneaky" picks are. 3, 5,...

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      2476 Posts

For PBs  Bonusball drawing for 1/1/22..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz"  Typeintentionally imbedded by the Hiding Behind Computer"Watcherz"..this iz a template .. az only the important data will change..

Shocked LOs have been bizzy trying to thwart the Math, but their armz Boxing are 2 short ta Box wit GOD..!!.. Spying on my device as I logged on wit time to spare,..No No but NO MOE.(        /Grumman)...Ya gotta git eeeearly in da moanin to git by Ole Stat$talker...I'll put 2 & w tagetha b4 YOU realize it..

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 26 ... as pointed out by Probability Math...61% of the Total 26 possible..Yes Nod

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..You saw where they dodged my picks of PB's Bonusball fa drawing 12/29/21,...Blue Thinking So let'z see how THIS drawing will dodgeout ta be..

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too. so you wouldn't have to play junck Mainballs..increases the chance to have the most viable Mainballs with the Bonusball..you git the point..LOL

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be..., 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 17, 18, 21, *24, 26   ...50% of 26#s..thus a 50% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Wink

Possible "sneaky" picks are. 3, 6, 16, 19...

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - 5x3yGQT
        Flat Earth
        United States
        Member #161360
        November 27, 2014
        751 Posts

For PBs  Bonusball drawing for 1/1/22..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz"  Typeintentionally imbedded by the Hiding Behind Computer"Watcherz"..this iz a template .. az only the important data will change..

Shocked LOs have been bizzy trying to thwart the Math, but their armz Boxing are 2 short ta Box wit GOD..!!.. Spying on my device as I logged on wit time to spare,..No No but NO MOE.(        /Grumman)...Ya gotta git eeeearly in da moanin to git by Ole Stat$talker...I'll put 2 & w tagetha b4 YOU realize it..

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 26 ... as pointed out by Probability Math...61% of the Total 26 possible..Yes Nod

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..You saw where they dodged my picks of PB's Bonusball fa drawing 12/29/21,...Blue Thinking So let'z see how THIS drawing will dodgeout ta be..

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be..., 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 17, 18, 21, *24, 26   ...50% of 26#s..thus a 50% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Wink

Possible "sneaky" picks are. 3, 6, 16, 19...

-Stat$talker 

Dude.

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2476 Posts

Dude.

AND?

Whut seemz to be soo incredulous to you about whut I posted ?

United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            2476 Posts

AND ONCE AGAIN..!!,  Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 1/1/22 was in fact "7" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Whut moe proof duzz it take to see that Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout when it comez ta "Probability" Math? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...

PB    6-12-39-48-50   (7Thumbs Up

"7" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT AFTER its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "Cold" number that invoked the Laws of Fruition  THIS DRAWING..!,

Unlike da RRRS's pack ov inconsistent imposterz of True Prediction abilities,.. LOL They rake a bunch ov numberz into a "literary" pile and deceptively claim 1+1, or 2+1 and 3+1..etc, attempting ta duplicate Ole Stat$talker and the Math..but az The Late Great Marvin Gaye sang..

Guitar"Ain't nuthin like the Real Thang BaBy!

Which iz why you neva see actual Lottery ticketz frum'em, wit the amount of alleged correct mainballs wit the alleged Bonusball..

That'z becuze git'em on the same ticket line iz EVEN HARDER than just spot'em.!

So, if you can see Eek the BIG PICTURE.. do you think you'd have a better shot at winning MM or PB if you only had to deal half of their Matrix? Yes Nod of course you would..

No No No matter WHUT International Drownerz, Purple Pen Prognosticating Prickz & Naysayers say,..Probability Math iz proven da Real Deal, ..Feared and Respected by LOs..and when properly employed,Smash flags the halting of a drawing, or 🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of itz serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot of ANY Matrix..and in THIS drawing?,Blue Thinking  they fled my Mainball pickz.. Which is proof that their Mainframe goez thru ALL the submitted ticketz COUNTRYWIDE, then selectz whut combinations WUZZN'T played, which iz "PRODUCT TAMPERING" after purchase.."12" had NO Statistical inclinations.. which explains why they want a whole hr to rig it....Ole  Stat$talker iz gonna $ack dat Jackpot Naughty and Dunk their illegal policy..!!

There'z the "Truth in Lending" Law.. soon there will be a " Truth in Lottery Results" Law..Thumbs Up

Again, Marvin Gaye sang...

GuitarPicket signz 

in lotto linez,

Don't punish me

wit dishonesty

Post like me

So everyone can see...Heeey

"WHUT'Z GOIN ON", WHUT'Z GOIN OOON..!!

-Stat$talker 

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              2476 Posts

For PBs Bonusball drawing for 1/3/22..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the Hiding Behind Computer "Watcherz"..remember, this iz a template .. az only the important data will change..
              LOs have been bizzy trying to thwart the Math, but their armz are 2 short ta Boxing Box wit GOD..!!..all kindz ov duerty trickz..Cussing Face

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 26 ... as pointed out by Probability Math...61% of the Total 26 possible.. Big Smile

Ole Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the RIGHT ONES ", toss da jUnCk.!!...Shocked Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..You saw where "7" wuz PB's Bonusball fa drawing 1/1/22,..Again, just az the Math pointed out..no Planet positions to watch, no Prognostic printoutz.. just let the Math do itz thang..Dance

Beautifully accurate Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too. so you wouldn't have to play junck Mainballs..increases the chance to have the most viable Mainballs with the Bonusball..you git the point.. LOL

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be..., 1, *3, 6, (7 rpt), 8, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, *22, 23, 26,   ...50% of 26#s..thus a 50% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Thumbs Up

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are. 5, 24 ...

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN.. Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
                Member #200642
                September 1, 2019
                2476 Posts

ONCE AGAIN..!!,  Cheers

The PB  Bonusball's number for 1/3/22 was in fact "22" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math..and underlined by ME.. Ya See Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout when it comez ta "Probability" Math Yes Nod .. and the Cussing Face Naysayerz and Mad Hecklerz DON'T...

PB    2-13-32-33-48    (22Thumbs Up

"22" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON itz Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "Warm" number that invoked the Laws of FruitionTHIS DRAWING..!,

Unlike da RRRS's pack ov inconsistent imposterz of True Prediction abilities,..  They rake a bunch ov numberz into a "literary" pile and deceptively claim 1+1, or 2+1 and 3+1..etc, attempting ta embarrass Ole Stat$talker and the Math..but az The Late Great Marvin Gaye sang..

Guitar"Ain't nuthin like the Real Thang BaBy"

That'z becuze git'em on the same ticket line iz EVEN HARDER than just spot'em.!

So, if you can see the Eek  BIG PICTURE.. do you think you'd have a better shot at winning MM or PB if you only had to deal wit half of their Matrix? of course you would..LOL

Gail Howard thought so too.."You need to wheel half of the numbers in your Game to have a decent chance of winning".Yes Nod

Well, lookz az tho I've succeeded in silencing dem Mad Playa Hayterz...Dance..ya know they aint retired , so they must be embarrassed, cauze Probability Math?.. Kickz @$$..Hit With Stick

No matter WHUT International Drownerz Thinking of..., Purple Pen Prognosticating Prickz Type & Cussing Face Naysayers say,..Probability Math iz proven da Real Deal, ..Feared and Respected by LOs..and when properly employed, Smash flags the halting of a drawing, or🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of itz serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot of ANY Matrix..and again in THIS drawing?, they fled my Mainball pickz.. Which is proof that their Mainframe goez thru ALL the submitted ticketz COUNTRYWIDE, then selectz whut combinations WUZZN'T played, which iz "PRODUCT TAMPERING" after purchase.. which explains why they want a whole hr to rig it..NaughtyOle  Stat$talker iz gonna $ack dat Jackpot and Dunk $ack their illegal policy..!!

There'z the "Truth in Lending"  Law.. soon there will be a " Truth in Lottery" Law.. Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2476 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 1/5/22..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the Hiding Behind Computer"Watcherz"..Smash remember, this iz a template .. az only the important data will change..

LOs have been bizzy trying to thwart the Math, but their armz are 2 short ta Boxing Box wit GOD..!!..all kindz ov duerty trickz..Mad..including tryin ta git playerz excited ova the $610 Million Jackpot.. cause really , not ENUF people are buying ticketz.. so No Nod don't believe their hype..NEVA FORGIT THEY RENEGED,.. but they think YOU'VE forgotten..!! LOL

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, (22 rpt), 24,  ... as pointed out by Probability Math...58% of the Total 26 possible..Big Smile

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..You saw where "22" wuz PB's Bonusball fa drawing 1/3/22,..Again, just az the Math pointed out..no Planet positions to watch, Crazy no Prognostic printoutz..  Coffee just let the Math do itz thang..Yes Nod

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...,1, 3, *4, 6, 7, 8, 10 15, *17, 19, 21, (22 rpt), 24,   ...50% of 26#s..thus a 50% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Wink

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are. 13, 20 ...

-Stat$talker 

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2476 Posts

ONCE AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB  Bonusball's number for 1/5/22 was in fact "17" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math..and "*" by ME... Yep, Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout when it comez ta "Probability" Math ..No No  and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...az itz performance track record haz even managed to silence da Hecklerz..LOL..whuut a FEAT..!

PB    6-14-25-33-46  (17Thumbs Up

The Jackpot wuz Won..

"17" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON itz Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "Warm"  number that invoked the Laws  of Fruition  THIS DRAWING..!, Thumbs Up

No No Unlike da RRRS's pack ov inconsistent imposterz of True Prediction abilities,..  They rake a bunch ov numberz into a "literary" pile and deceptively claim 1+1, or 2+1 and 3+1..etc, attempting ta embarrass Ole Stat$talker and the Math..but az The Late Great Marvin Gaye sang..

Guitar"Ain't nuthin like the Real Thang BaBy"

That'z becuze git'em on the same ticket line iz Bang Head EVEN HARDER than just spot'em.! all you need do iz read a few lottery strategy resultz Post..

So, if you can see Eek the BIG PICTURE.. do you think you'd have a better shot at winning MM or PB if you only had to deal wit half of their Matrix?.. Yes Nod of course you would..

Roll Eyes Gail Howard thought so too.."You need to wheel half of the numbers in your Game to have a decent chance of winning".

No matter WHUT International Drownerz, Purple Pen Prognosticating Prickz & Naysayers & Hecklerz say,..Probability Math iz proven da Real Deal, ..Feared and Respected by LOs..and when properly employed, Smash flags the halting of a drawing, or 🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of itz serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot of ANY Matrix..

Their "Mainframe" goez thru ALL the submitted ticketz COUNTRYWIDE, then selectz whut combinations WUZZN'T played, which izHiding Behind Computer "PRODUCT TAMPERING" after purchase.. which explains why they want a whole hr to rig it....Ole  Stat$talker iz gonna Chair $ack their illegal policy..!!

There'z the "Truth in Lending"  Law.. soon there will be a " Truth in Lottery" Law..

-Stat$talker 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55887
                      October 23, 2007
                      13320 Posts

Their "Mainframe" goez thru ALL the submitted ticketz COUNTRYWIDE, then selectz whut combinations WUZZN'T played, which izHiding Behind Computer

Oh...so THAT'S why there were 2 jackpot winners, one in CA, one in WI.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2476 Posts

Their "Mainframe" goez thru ALL the submitted ticketz COUNTRYWIDE, then selectz whut combinations WUZZN'T played, which izHiding Behind Computer

Oh...so THAT'S why there were 2 jackpot winners, one in CA, one in WI.

LOL Yepp,.. cause all those low easy numberz had been played ..I didnt even play, cauze You know they'd just run frum ME..!!.. save my $..I'll just continue to squeal on'em..Smash..You know you see that "*17" in my Analysis Post... Math duzzn't lie, cause it kain't"..

Blue Thinking Wheaz dat Fake @$$ RRRS Report ov yoz?...ya Ole Texez 2 Stepper..LOL

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2476 Posts

Cheers..Probability Math'z performance track record haz Duct taped da trap ov dem Naysayerz & Hecklerz..  Shocked even da RRRS's Fake reportz haz stopped...

But Ole Stat$talker cain't be paid more HOMAGE than for someone "Down Under" to steal my concept & place it on the web fa profit,.. along wit MY familiar phrases n everything that'z uniquely Stat$talker's..Wink..and NOTHING along the line of My Style haz EVAH come out on the web until AFTER I started posting "Probability Math", HERE on LP ..Blue Thinking

That'z how being unique serves to evidence ya CyberDNA when ripoff Artists leave cyber bread trailz after movin in on ya Style..

They're just a wannabe.No No cauze there ain't but 1 Stat$talker..MEEEE..Thumbs Up

And if or when I decide to publish my Lottery Book, LOs are then gonna have to contend wit EVERYBODY knowin whut I know..LOL and they certainly No Nod don't want THAT..!

I'm gonna be RICH , 1 way or the utha..!!

-Stat$talker 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55887
                            October 23, 2007
                            13320 Posts

Cheers..Probability Math'z performance track record haz Duct taped da trap ov dem Naysayerz & Hecklerz..  Shocked even da RRRS's Fake reportz haz stopped...

But Ole Stat$talker cain't be paid more HOMAGE than for someone "Down Under" to steal my concept & place it on the web fa profit,.. along wit MY familiar phrases n everything that'z uniquely Stat$talker's..Wink..and NOTHING along the line of My Style haz EVAH come out on the web until AFTER I started posting "Probability Math", HERE on LP ..Blue Thinking

That'z how being unique serves to evidence ya CyberDNA when ripoff Artists leave cyber bread trailz after movin in on ya Style..

They're just a wannabe.No No cauze there ain't but 1 Stat$talker..MEEEE..Thumbs Up

And if or when I decide to publish my Lottery Book, LOs are then gonna have to contend wit EVERYBODY knowin whut I know..LOL and they certainly No Nod don't want THAT..!

I'm gonna be RICH , 1 way or the utha..!!

-Stat$talker 

Nawww, everyone here just decided to stop feeding a clueless idiot troll. YOU.

You have nothing to fear ir someone "stole problababilty math" and posted it all over the internet. Most intelligent players that see it are gonna just blow it off as another dingbat thinking they have a sure path to beat crazy odds. See ya....or ...nah, won't see ya.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2476 Posts

Nawww, everyone here just decided to stop feeding a clueless idiot troll. YOU.

You have nothing to fear ir someone "stole problababilty math" and posted it all over the internet. Most intelligent players that see it are gonna just blow it off as another dingbat thinking they have a sure path to beat crazy odds. See ya....or ...nah, won't see ya.

"just blow it off as another dingbat thinking they have a sure path to beat crazy odds."

Naaah , wrong again ClownBoZo...

They stole it cause itz proven itself to be the ONLY Lottery tool that WILL do the job...and YOU trolls just got wore out Bang Head arguing wit the painted signs..So Goood.!

Page 140 of 153