Welcome Guest
You last visited May 22, 2022, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 2 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 144 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55887
October 23, 2007
13284 Posts

"OMG....Joe this is hilarious!"

Don't encourage hiz Racism...you know dat $hit ain't THAT daaamn funny..!!

Whoa, I'm late to the party. Had to drive to west Tx.

So, you're saying I'm encouraging RACISM??

You're a whiny little puke, aren't you?

So now, you want to play the race card huh?

That's why you're real name is "$hitstalker"

You like to dish out trash talk but can't take it?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2458 Posts

Whoa, I'm late to the party. Had to drive to west Tx.

So, you're saying I'm encouraging RACISM??

You're a whiny little puke, aren't you?

So now, you want to play the race card huh?

That's why you're real name is "$hitstalker"

You like to dish out trash talk but can't take it?

"So now, you want to play the race card huh?"

Nooope..There'z no lottery Game called "Race"... I just wanna play the regular Lottery...

So, whut are you tawlkin bout ClownBoZo?

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Texas
      United States
      Member #55887
      October 23, 2007
      13284 Posts

What am I talking about? Really? You just want to play the regular lottery?

You accused me of  racism. Bozo.

Now you're trying to switch gears, from accusing to "just want to play the regular lottery".

Or are you faking indignation? Looks like you are.

BOZO.

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
        Member #197030
        March 28, 2019
        1048 Posts

"James, I just received word the target is employing the California Defense. You're the new guy here, so I'm gonna need you to be the one to break the news to Agent Gordon."

"But Dr. Vanderwaal, he's been undercover as broccoli for only a week. Don't these operations take time?"

"James, this is not up for debate. The Manefraim has spoken."

"Yes Dr. Vanderwaal."

"Agent Gordon, do you read me? This is James, the new guy, from Lottery headquarters. Operation Boudoir Broccoli has been aborted."

"Roger that. What does the Manefraim suggest I do about the hot tub I just filled with ranch dressing?"

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2458 Posts

Wink..wheaz yo Lurking?

United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            2458 Posts

What am I talking about? Really? You just want to play the regular lottery?

You accused me of  racism. Bozo.

Now you're trying to switch gears, from accusing to "just want to play the regular lottery".

Or are you faking indignation? Looks like you are.

BOZO.

"You accused me of  racism"

Blue Thinking When?..where? ...Thumbs Up Post where I called YOU a racist..

Bash Read wit comprehension ClownBoZo.. I said "don't encourage HIZ"..

Dat long drive to Savannah, Tx reeaally took itz toll on you.. ya kinda Let It All OutGrouchy.. So, ya had to drive  there to make SUURRE it existed huh? Wink

Texas
              United States
              Member #55887
              October 23, 2007
              13284 Posts

"You accused me of  racism"

Blue Thinking When?..where? ...Thumbs Up Post where I called YOU a racist..

Bash Read wit comprehension ClownBoZo.. I said "don't encourage HIZ"..

Dat long drive to Savannah, Tx reeaally took itz toll on you.. ya kinda Let It All OutGrouchy.. So, ya had to drive  there to make SUURRE it existed huh? Wink

Its a town east Of Denton. Its on Hwy 380, drove Hwy 380 a lot going to Paris Tx to a job years ago...you didnt know theres a town called Paris in Texas huh?

No you didnt call me racist, but encouraging racism. Not cool.

United States
                Member #200642
                September 1, 2019
                2458 Posts

For MM's Megaball drawing for 1/28/22..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type

Makes noo difference WHUT Game I analyze, switchin Gearz from ANY Game back to another iz az smooth az a Prezidenchal Tranzishun..Equations flowz seamlessly, as the Math iz more than able to defeat ANY Astronomical Adversary!,

EvErYbOdY, even Internationalist wantz ta git their 15 min of Cyber5ame wit Ole Stat$talker.. JellyJulia  🏃fled , cauze she knowz Probability Math is da "Real Deal,.. Letme git bizzy since I'm the "Gatekeeper of the Sacred Lottery Knowledge."..according ta LP's racist wannabe MatheStatician in residency Thumbs Down,DoOkEyStIcKjOe..who appearz almost as racist az dependable #45 (hint)..Wink

This MM's drawing ,.with more than half  of the Matrix .. Which are..1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25  ... as pointed out by Probability Math...56% of the Total 25 possible..Thumbs Up

Ole Stat$talker's Agenda & Motto is, "Play the least amount of numberz that're "probable",.. just play the RIGHT ONES ", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta wit?..havin to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition iz in the more concentrated less%..Yes Nod

Beautifully accurate Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..just keep in mind that, it'z ALWAYS gonna be a different drawing resultz when you git into da REAL ring wit da Bat Beast ( especially if LO's rig it or halt the drawing )

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...*2, 5, 8, *10, 11, 13, 14, *16, 18, 20, 22, 24  ...52% of 25#s..thus a 48% reduction of the total 25# Matrix..Wink

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are.., 21,23..

Any others No No NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done..Wink

Stat$talker 

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
                  Member #202920
                  December 14, 2019
                  514 Posts

"James, I just received word the target is employing the California Defense. You're the new guy here, so I'm gonna need you to be the one to break the news to Agent Gordon."

"But Dr. Vanderwaal, he's been undercover as broccoli for only a week. Don't these operations take time?"

"James, this is not up for debate. The Manefraim has spoken."

"Yes Dr. Vanderwaal."

"Agent Gordon, do you read me? This is James, the new guy, from Lottery headquarters. Operation Boudoir Broccoli has been aborted."

"Roger that. What does the Manefraim suggest I do about the hot tub I just filled with ranch dressing?"

California defense, lol. It's funny you pegged him as a Savannah man because I think the coastal Georgians are a little nuttier than the inland ones.

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2458 Posts

Its a town east Of Denton. Its on Hwy 380, drove Hwy 380 a lot going to Paris Tx to a job years ago...you didnt know theres a town called Paris in Texas huh?

No you didnt call me racist, but encouraging racism. Not cool.

"you didnt know theres a town called Paris in Texas huh?"

No Nod We' We'...pardon my French..but I happen to have some Grrrey Poupon'..LOL

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      2458 Posts

California defense, lol. It's funny you pegged him as a Savannah man because I think the coastal Georgians are a little nuttier than the inland ones.

Blue Thinking You don't know whut chu tawlkin bout..cauze you NEVAAH do..

Hell, folkz are still lookin Skeptical fa dem "nice round numberz" you tawlked about in Lotto Pro.

Ya nutin but a disgruntled Cussing Face Heckler..!!.

Thumbs Down  GIT GOOONE..!!

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55887
                        October 23, 2007
                        13284 Posts

Blue Thinking You don't know whut chu tawlkin bout..cauze you NEVAAH do..

Hell, folkz are still lookin Skeptical fa dem "nice round numberz" you tawlked about in Lotto Pro.

Ya nutin but a disgruntled Cussing Face Heckler..!!.

Thumbs Down  GIT GOOONE..!!

Before you tell someone he doesn't know what he's talking about you should look at yourself. 

You didn't know the difference between a hick town in Texas called Savannah and Savannah Georgia.

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2458 Posts

Before you tell someone he doesn't know what he's talking about you should look at yourself. 

You didn't know the difference between a hick town in Texas called Savannah and Savannah Georgia.

"You didn't know the difference between a hick town in Texas called Savannah and Savannah Georgia."

Shocked  You've got ta be kidding me, if YOU think fa 1 minute, that somebody az knowledgeable as ME didnt know about the 2nd largest Shipping & Recieving Portz in AMERICA right here in my OWN backyard..Blue Thinking  GIT REEAAL.. you reaaally have been drinkin too much Catus juice..!! Stretch.. WARNING: No No Nevvaah cross dat Herman Talmage Bridge while high on Pyoti.. THAT bridge iz sooo high it'll make you $hit in yo pantz..!! LOL

,But, I'll even sweeten dis deal fa ya... Next time you open a Bag of Dixie Crystal Sugar..you'll think of Savannah, Ga.. cauze THAT'Z where it comez frum..az it'z referred to az " SugaTown" BaBy Thumbs Up

I told you , I used that opportunity ta turn da tablez on YOU & ya boi..since he called himself tryn ta roast me.in hiz Type dilapidated Novel...It'z called creative critical thinkin.. sumthin YOU ain't used ta doin..ClownBoZo..!!

Naah figure out yo 3rd step in dat Texez 2 Step..so you can git to da NEXT LEVEL.. and Boxing knock da Bat Beast to da ThudFLOOWE..!

LIKE I DID Wink

-Stat$talker 

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55887
                            October 23, 2007
                            13284 Posts

"You didn't know the difference between a hick town in Texas called Savannah and Savannah Georgia."

Shocked  You've got ta be kidding me, if YOU think fa 1 minute, that somebody az knowledgeable as ME didnt know about the 2nd largest Shipping & Recieving Portz in AMERICA right here in my OWN backyard..Blue Thinking  GIT REEAAL.. you reaaally have been drinkin too much Catus juice..!! Stretch.. WARNING: No No Nevvaah cross dat Herman Talmage Bridge while high on Pyoti.. THAT bridge iz sooo high it'll make you $hit in yo pantz..!! LOL

,But, I'll even sweeten dis deal fa ya... Next time you open a Bag of Dixie Crystal Sugar..you'll think of Savannah, Ga.. cauze THAT'Z where it comez frum..az it'z referred to az " SugaTown" BaBy Thumbs Up

I told you , I used that opportunity ta turn da tablez on YOU & ya boi..since he called himself tryn ta roast me.in hiz Type dilapidated Novel...It'z called creative critical thinkin.. sumthin YOU ain't used ta doin..ClownBoZo..!!

Naah figure out yo 3rd step in dat Texez 2 Step..so you can git to da NEXT LEVEL.. and Boxing knock da Bat Beast to da ThudFLOOWE..!

LIKE I DID Wink

-Stat$talker 

Nice try. You're the one who brought up Savannah TEXAS....BOZO

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2458 Posts

Nice try. You're the one who brought up Savannah TEXAS....BOZO

No No Noooo,.. Ya racist Boi did..DINGBAT..!!

Page 144 of 153