Welcome Guest
You last visited July 2, 2022, 9:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 4 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 147 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2569 Posts

LOL...You're about 1,000,000 post-away from being hired by "The Washington Post"..Type

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
    Member #202920
    December 14, 2019
    515 Posts

"Pay attention, Cindy. You might be working here one day in this very lab, tracking a target of your own."

"Dad, this is lame."

"What's lame about preventing the total collapse of the Georgia Lottery? When the target zigs, the manefraim zags, always keeping him one digit away from bankrupting the lottery with his advanced statistical weaponry."

"Dad, the calculus teacher and physics teacher both said the lottery is random and future drawings are not influenced by past results."

"Oh yeah? Well who do you think is smarter? Two teachers with degrees in math and physics, or a guy in a trailer park in Savannah who got a B- in community college business statistics? Business statistics, Cindy!"

LOL
    How does one get a job at the Georgia Lottery stalking players who can sometimes guess the mega ball correctly? Is mainframe experience necessary?

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
      California
      United States
      Member #167122
      June 27, 2015
      1222 Posts

"Pay attention, Cindy. You might be working here one day in this very lab, tracking a target of your own."

"Dad, this is lame."

"What's lame about preventing the total collapse of the Georgia Lottery? When the target zigs, the manefraim zags, always keeping him one digit away from bankrupting the lottery with his advanced statistical weaponry."

"Dad, the calculus teacher and physics teacher both said the lottery is random and future drawings are not influenced by past results."

"Oh yeah? Well who do you think is smarter? Two teachers with degrees in math and physics, or a guy in a trailer park in Savannah who got a B- in community college business statistics? Business statistics, Cindy!"

Fast Forward to Today and rumor has it that 5G was developed so that the Lottery could instantly see the POS Numbers because he was waiting to the last minute to play his Tickets.  You might ask why it takes so long to See the Draw after close of play, Well there are some real threats out there.  The Lottery just follows this guy because he is so ridiculous that letting him win would be a Threat to our American Way of life!

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
        Member #197030
        March 28, 2019
        1061 Posts

LOL
        How does one get a job at the Georgia Lottery stalking players who can sometimes guess the mega ball correctly? Is mainframe experience necessary?

"Welcome aboard, James. And congratulations for winning our hiring lottery!"

"Thank you sir. Truthfully, when I bought that scratcher I was hoping to win enough to buy a new truck. But I suppose a new job is good too. Beats graveyard at the cannery."

"Indeed, James." 

"So...What exactly do we do here? A long time ago when I was a kid, my parents took us to Savannah and I saw a guy there raving on the street corner about lottery manefraims and such."

"Oh, we'll get trained on the manefraim next month. For now, you are going to immerse yourself in the study of our five sacred texts: Probability for Dummies, Statistics for Dingbats, Algebra for Derelicts, Combinatorics for D!cks, and Game Theory for Degenerates."

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2569 Posts

Stooges

"The 3 Degreez" hard at werk..tryn ta earn A Degree..

Dumb , Dumber & Dumbmest..!! LOL               cej,         AB,              db

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55887
            October 23, 2007
            13527 Posts

"Thank you sir. Truthfully, when I bought that scratcher I was hoping to win enough to buy a new truck. But I suppose a new job is good too. Beats graveyard at the cannery."

"Indeed, James." 

"So...What exactly do we do here? A long time ago when I was a kid, my parents took us to Savannah and I saw a guy there raving on the street corner about lottery manefraims and such."

"Oh, we'll get trained on the manefraim next month. For now, you are going to immerse yourself in the study of our five sacred texts: Probability for Dummies, Statistics for Dingbats, Algebra for Derelicts, Combinatorics for D!cks, and Game Theory for Degenerates."

LOL. This is too funny.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Texas
              United States
              Member #55887
              October 23, 2007
              13527 Posts

Stooges

"The 3 Degreez" hard at werk..tryn ta earn A Degree..

Dumb , Dumber & Dumbmest..!! LOL               cej,         AB,              db

You KNOW joe's posts are hilarious.

Speaking of degrees, YOU can't even spell like normal people.

United States
                Member #200642
                September 1, 2019
                2569 Posts

Shocked Whut chu tawlkin bout Willis...Eye kin sphell.. Eye wood b a phine skool Teecha..Afta all, I gave YOU yo name "Texez 2 Steppa"..!!  Wink

and noo, No No he AIN'T funny at ALL..!!

Naah, pass dat Jethro Clampett Jelli up in heaa, so it will rid us ov you Grrrey Pouponerz..!!  Pokewit all yo Pomp & Pouponstancez..!!

Back ta $talkin...Type

-Stat$talker 

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
                  Member #197030
                  March 28, 2019
                  1061 Posts

Fast Forward to Today and rumor has it that 5G was developed so that the Lottery could instantly see the POS Numbers because he was waiting to the last minute to play his Tickets.  You might ask why it takes so long to See the Draw after close of play, Well there are some real threats out there.  The Lottery just follows this guy because he is so ridiculous that letting him win would be a Threat to our American Way of life!

I think it would be a hoot if he won. He could open his own skool a little east of Atlanta:

Decatur Institute of Probability, Statistics & Higher Intellectual Topics

The name's a bit long, but I'm sure it lends itself to a good acronym. Idea

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2569 Posts

LOL

"Is mainframe experience necessary?"

Well, it would require an excellent Memory , which would automatically exclude YOU..!!  It haz alotta "nice round" buttonz to operate..Wink About 50 to be exact..

California
                      United States
                      Member #167122
                      June 27, 2015
                      1222 Posts

I think it would be a hoot if he won. He could open his own skool a little east of Atlanta:

Decatur Institute of Probability, Statistics & Higher Intellectual Topics

The name's a bit long, but I'm sure it lends itself to a good acronym. Idea

I hereby nominate the above Post for consideration in the "Best Post Here Category".

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55887
                        October 23, 2007
                        13527 Posts

I hereby nominate the above Post for consideration in the "Best Post Here Category".

I SECOND THAT NOMINATION!

California
                          United States
                          Member #167122
                          June 27, 2015
                          1222 Posts

I SECOND THAT NOMINATION!

Greatest of All Time??

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Philadelpia/Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            6744 Posts

"Indeed, James." 

James I see your wife purchased that suit from the French designer J.C. Penny. 

Your handshake is like a dead fish.

Do you know anything about computers James.  Not a darn thing.  Your hired

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2569 Posts

LOL..YEAH,YEAh,YEah,Yeah,yeah...Just sit back everybody..let LP's 3 Degreez (Dumb, Dumber & Dumbest) n their Manager " (Texez 2 Stepper) do their thang Thumbs Up, cauze "they've got this"... they all watch alotta "SLING TV"..Wink

Page 147 of 153