Welcome Guest
You last visited June 25, 2022, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 4 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 148 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2551 Posts

Greatest of All Time??

"Greatest of All Time"

Wink..Aaaww , Whut a NICE thing ta say bout Ole Stat$talker! Cauze I sho am aimin ta be the G.O.A.T. LOL

TOM BRADY... BananaMOOOVE OVA

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55887
    October 23, 2007
    13485 Posts

"Greatest of All Time"

Wink..Aaaww , Whut a NICE thing ta say bout Ole Stat$talker! Cauze I sho am aimin ta be the G.O.A.T. LOL

TOM BRADY... BananaMOOOVE OVA

-Stat$talker 

I think it would be a hoot if he won. He could open his own skool a little east of Atlanta:

Decatur Institute of Probability, Statistics & Higher Intellectual Topics

The name's a bit long, but I'm sure it lends itself to a good acronymIdea

YOUR ACRONYM.

And you call others dumb? That would be the pot calling the kettle black.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      2551 Posts

I think it would be a hoot if he won. He could open his own skool a little east of Atlanta:

Decatur Institute of Probability, Statistics & Higher Intellectual Topics

The name's a bit long, but I'm sure it lends itself to a good acronymIdea

YOUR ACRONYM.

And you call others dumb? That would be the pot calling the kettle black.

"Decatur Institute of Probability, Statistics & Higher Intellectual Topics"

DIOP&S&HIT...LOL...Whut werd iz dat?... It duzzn't say whut you wished it would say..!!..

Betta Luck next time...See Ya!

Texas
        United States
        Member #55887
        October 23, 2007
        13485 Posts

"Decatur Institute of Probability, Statistics & Higher Intellectual Topics"

DIOP&S&HIT...LOL...Whut werd iz dat?... It duzzn't say whut you wished it would say..!!..

Betta Luck next time...See Ya!

It is common knowledge that acronyms don't include words like "of" and symbols like "&".

But, you make it obvious that you're not too bright when it comes to English, acronyms, and spelling.

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2551 Posts

Wink  Anythang ta throw you auwfph..!!

Texas
            United States
            Member #55887
            October 23, 2007
            13485 Posts

Wink  Anythang ta throw you auwfph..!!

You failed at that too!  Wink

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              2551 Posts

You failed at that too!  Wink

LOL..I gotcha several timez, you just didn't know it.

Texas
                United States
                Member #55887
                October 23, 2007
                13485 Posts

LOL..I gotcha several timez, you just didn't know it.

You got me?

Only in the echos of your mind. Just bouncing around in the echos of your empty mind....

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2551 Posts

You got me?

Only in the echos of your mind. Just bouncing around in the echos of your empty mind....

Naah ClownBoZo..

I got cha wit dat G.O.A.T...

Heck, I knew whut AllenButthead wuz referring to, but YOU thought I didn't.. 

So, I gotcha.. cauze you felt you had to re-post it in red Green laugh..that why I say I gotcha, but you didn't know it..

Have you been on Route 380 (or whicheva it wuz) lately looking fa Savannah, Texez? Wink..Ole cottoneyedjoe knowz exactly whe it iz.. since he mentioned it..naah, joe's tawlkin bout Decatur, Texez...Crazy

-Stat$talker 

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55887
                    October 23, 2007
                    13485 Posts

Naah ClownBoZo..

I got cha wit dat G.O.A.T...

Heck, I knew whut AllenButthead wuz referring to, but YOU thought I didn't.. 

So, I gotcha.. cauze you felt you had to re-post it in red Green laugh..that why I say I gotcha, but you didn't know it..

Have you been on Route 380 (or whicheva it wuz) lately looking fa Savannah, Texez? Wink..Ole cottoneyedjoe knowz exactly whe it iz.. since he mentioned it..naah, joe's tawlkin bout Decatur, Texez...Crazy

-Stat$talker 

Suuure.

Just bouncing around in your empty mind....Crazy

Spelling like a grammar school kid who thinks he's smart.

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      2551 Posts

Suuure.

Just bouncing around in your empty mind....Crazy

Spelling like a grammar school kid who thinks he's smart.

It'z entenchunul.. YOU know dat.. It'z my Style BaBy..!! Wink

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2551 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 2/12/22..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type 1:1. then 1.:1.. intentionally imbedded by the Hiding Behind Computer"Watcherz"..remember, this iz a template .. az only the important data will change..

LOs have been bizzy trying to thwart the Math, but their armz are 2 short ta Box wit GOD..!!..all kindz ov duerty trickz..Blue Thinking

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix 1,3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 20, 22, 23, 24 ... as pointed out by Probability Math...54% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the.  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Shocked Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %... just let the Math do itz thang..Yes Nod

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too. so you wouldn't have to play junck Mainballs..increases the chance to have the most viable Mainballs with the Bonusball..you git the point..Wink

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...,1, 3, 4, 6, 10, 10 11, 12, 13, *18, 20, *22, 23,24, (26 rpt)   ...61% of 26#s..thus a 39% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Yes Nod

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are. 7, ...

Any others. No No NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

Stat$talker 

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2551 Posts

ONCE AGAIN..!!, Cheers..Shocked $omebody $top Me!

The PB  Bonusball's number for 2/12/22 was in fact "7" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math..Just as I figured, LOs picked the "sneaky" pick.. Yep, Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout when it comez ta "Probability" Math? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T wit their Clinical definitionz...especially LP's resident .."No Hit Wonder", sneaky  DoOkEyStIcKjOe..LOL

PB    8-10-21-41-62  (7Thumbs Up

"7"  was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON itz Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "COLD" number that invoked the Laws  of Fruition  THIS DRAWING..!,

Da RRRS'sPartypack ov inconsistent Imposterz of True Prediction abilities?,..Led by OleTexez 2 Stepper,  They rake a bunch ov numberz into a "literary" pile and deceptively claim 1+1, or 2+1 and 3+1..etc, attempting ta embarrass Ole Stat$talker and the Math..but az The Late Great Marvin Gaye sang..

Guitar"Ain't nuthin like the Real Thang BaBy!

That'z becuze git'em on the same ticket line iz Bang Head EVEN HARDER than just spot'em.!

So, if you can see the Eek BIG PICTURE.. do you think you'd have a better shot at winning MM or PB if you only had to deal wit less % of their Matrix?.. of course you would..and recent Data analysis showz that LO's have been hard at werk tryn to figure out a way to "anti-statisticate" (naah theeerz a werd fa ya) drawing resultz...but when will thoze KnUcKlEhEaDz finally realize , they kain't EVAAH thwart GOD's  Laws..the more you try, the faster it defeats you..!!

But, the Best iz YET to come..trust me.Wink

Gail Howard thought so too.."You need to wheel half of the numbers in your Game to have a decent chance of winning".

No No  No matter WHUT International Drownerz, Purple Pen Prognosticating Prickz & Naysayers & Hecklerz say,..Probability Math iz proven "KING",.. da Real Deal, ..Feared and Respected by LOs..and when properly employed,Smash flags the halting of a drawing, or 🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of itz serious MATH, that will reap ANY 💰Jackpot of ANY Matrix..Yes Nod

Their "Mainframe"Hiding Behind Computergoez thru ALL the submitted ticketz COUNTRYWIDE, then selectz whut combinations WUZZN'T played, still which iz "PRODUCT TAMPERING" after purchase.. which explains why they want 15 min to an hr to rig it....Ole  Stat$talker iz gonna $ack Naughty dat Jackpot and $ack their illegal Thumbs Down policy..!!

-Stat$talker 

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55887
                            October 23, 2007
                            13485 Posts

ONCE AGAIN..!!, Cheers..Shocked $omebody $top Me!

The PB  Bonusball's number for 2/12/22 was in fact "7" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math..Just as I figured, LOs picked the "sneaky" pick.. Yep, Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout when it comez ta "Probability" Math? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T wit their Clinical definitionz...especially LP's resident .."No Hit Wonder", sneaky  DoOkEyStIcKjOe..LOL

PB    8-10-21-41-62  (7Thumbs Up

"7"  was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON itz Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "COLD" number that invoked the Laws  of Fruition  THIS DRAWING..!,

Da RRRS'sPartypack ov inconsistent Imposterz of True Prediction abilities?,..Led by OleTexez 2 Stepper,  They rake a bunch ov numberz into a "literary" pile and deceptively claim 1+1, or 2+1 and 3+1..etc, attempting ta embarrass Ole Stat$talker and the Math..but az The Late Great Marvin Gaye sang..

Guitar"Ain't nuthin like the Real Thang BaBy!

That'z becuze git'em on the same ticket line iz Bang Head EVEN HARDER than just spot'em.!

So, if you can see the Eek BIG PICTURE.. do you think you'd have a better shot at winning MM or PB if you only had to deal wit less % of their Matrix?.. of course you would..and recent Data analysis showz that LO's have been hard at werk tryn to figure out a way to "anti-statisticate" (naah theeerz a werd fa ya) drawing resultz...but when will thoze KnUcKlEhEaDz finally realize , they kain't EVAAH thwart GOD's  Laws..the more you try, the faster it defeats you..!!

But, the Best iz YET to come..trust me.Wink

Gail Howard thought so too.."You need to wheel half of the numbers in your Game to have a decent chance of winning".

No No  No matter WHUT International Drownerz, Purple Pen Prognosticating Prickz & Naysayers & Hecklerz say,..Probability Math iz proven "KING",.. da Real Deal, ..Feared and Respected by LOs..and when properly employed,Smash flags the halting of a drawing, or 🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of itz serious MATH, that will reap ANY 💰Jackpot of ANY Matrix..Yes Nod

Their "Mainframe"Hiding Behind Computergoez thru ALL the submitted ticketz COUNTRYWIDE, then selectz whut combinations WUZZN'T played, still which iz "PRODUCT TAMPERING" after purchase.. which explains why they want 15 min to an hr to rig it....Ole  Stat$talker iz gonna $ack Naughty dat Jackpot and $ack their illegal Thumbs Down policy..!!

-Stat$talker 

Winner  2/12;

Rcbbuckeye   #   41

Congrats to:                   Rcbbuckeye

Big deal. 

This is picking one number out of 69.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                              LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47728
                              November 22, 2006
                              7609 Posts

Just for fun, check out power of one number , as #41 occurance  will spawn #43  over the expected keno odds Sun Smiley

Page 148 of 153