Welcome Guest
You last visited June 25, 2022, 9:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 4 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 145 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55887
October 23, 2007
13486 Posts

If you really think he was referring to Texas, you're even dumber than anyone thought. 

If a person mentions Savannah, intelligent people know the reference is about Savannah GEORGIA, not Texas. Holy poop, you're not only a dummy, you're a stupid dummy.  Crazy

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2551 Posts

Gitin back on track,..ONCE AGAIN..!!,  Cheers

The MM  Bonusball's number for 1/28/22 was in fact "13" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Yep, OleStat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout Yes Nod when it comez ta "Probability" Math? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...Blue Thinking especially LP's resident racist..DoOkEyStIcKjOe..

MM    3-16-25-44-55  (13Thumbs Up

"13" which repeated, was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON itz Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "HOT" number that invoked the Laws of Fruition THIS DRAWING..!,Thumbs Up

Da RRRS's pack ov inconsistent imposterz of True Prediction abilities?,..  They rake a bunch ov numberz into a "literary" pile and deceptively claim 1+1, or 2+1 and 3+1..etc, attempting ta embarrass Ole Stat$talker and the Math..but az The Late Great Marvin Gaye sang..

Guitar"Ain't nuthin like the Real Thang BaBy"

That'z becuze git'em on the same ticket line iz Naughty EVEN HARDER than just spot'em.!

So, if you can see Eek the BIG PICTURE.. do you think you'd have a better shot at winning MM or PB if you only had to deal wit half of their Matrix?..Yes Nod of course you would..and recent Data analysis showz that LO's Hiding Behind Computerhave been hard at werk tryn to figure out a way to "anti-statisticate" (naah theeerz a werd fa ya) drawing resultz...but when will thoze KnUcKlEhEaDz finally realize , they kain't EVAAH thwart GOD's Laws..the harder you try, the faster it defeats you..!! LOL..so,comeoon to Ole Playa Painle$$, n gitit ova wit..Hyper

Plus, Gail Howard thought so too.."You need to wheel half of the numbers in your Game to have a decent chance of winning".

No matter WHUT International Drownerz, Sticky finga Canadians & Naysayers & Racist Hecklerz say,..Probability Math iz proven "KING",.. da Real Deal, ..Feared and Respected by LOs..and when properly employed, flags the halting of a drawing, or fleeing when they detect the use of itz serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot of ANY Matrix..

Their "Mainframe" goez thru ALL the submitted ticketz COUNTRYWIDE, then selectz whut combinations WUZZN'T played, still which iz "PRODUCT TAMPERING" after purchase.. which explains why they want 15 min to an hr to rig it....OleStat$talker iz gonna $ack dat Jackpot and $ack their illegal policy..!! Wink

And, I'm gonna rraatt on'em too, at da same time.!

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
      Member #197030
      March 28, 2019
      1055 Posts

Gitin back on track,..ONCE AGAIN..!!,  Cheers

The MM  Bonusball's number for 1/28/22 was in fact "13" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Yep, OleStat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout Yes Nod when it comez ta "Probability" Math? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...Blue Thinking especially LP's resident racist..DoOkEyStIcKjOe..

MM    3-16-25-44-55  (13Thumbs Up

"13" which repeated, was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON itz Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "HOT" number that invoked the Laws of Fruition THIS DRAWING..!,Thumbs Up

Da RRRS's pack ov inconsistent imposterz of True Prediction abilities?,..  They rake a bunch ov numberz into a "literary" pile and deceptively claim 1+1, or 2+1 and 3+1..etc, attempting ta embarrass Ole Stat$talker and the Math..but az The Late Great Marvin Gaye sang..

Guitar"Ain't nuthin like the Real Thang BaBy"

That'z becuze git'em on the same ticket line iz Naughty EVEN HARDER than just spot'em.!

So, if you can see Eek the BIG PICTURE.. do you think you'd have a better shot at winning MM or PB if you only had to deal wit half of their Matrix?..Yes Nod of course you would..and recent Data analysis showz that LO's Hiding Behind Computerhave been hard at werk tryn to figure out a way to "anti-statisticate" (naah theeerz a werd fa ya) drawing resultz...but when will thoze KnUcKlEhEaDz finally realize , they kain't EVAAH thwart GOD's Laws..the harder you try, the faster it defeats you..!! LOL..so,comeoon to Ole Playa Painle$$, n gitit ova wit..Hyper

Plus, Gail Howard thought so too.."You need to wheel half of the numbers in your Game to have a decent chance of winning".

No matter WHUT International Drownerz, Sticky finga Canadians & Naysayers & Racist Hecklerz say,..Probability Math iz proven "KING",.. da Real Deal, ..Feared and Respected by LOs..and when properly employed, flags the halting of a drawing, or fleeing when they detect the use of itz serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot of ANY Matrix..

Their "Mainframe" goez thru ALL the submitted ticketz COUNTRYWIDE, then selectz whut combinations WUZZN'T played, still which iz "PRODUCT TAMPERING" after purchase.. which explains why they want 15 min to an hr to rig it....OleStat$talker iz gonna $ack dat Jackpot and $ack their illegal policy..!! Wink

And, I'm gonna rraatt on'em too, at da same time.!

-Stat$talker 

Oh look who else got the mega ball correct, with a shorter list of numbers and also some correct white balls. LOL

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/339575/6853894

I should check the Maddog threads more often, some of those guys nail it from time to time, unlike Stat$tweaker.

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        2551 Posts

Oh look who else got the mega ball correct, with a shorter list of numbers and also some correct white balls. LOL

I should check the Maddog threads more often, some of those guys nail it from time to time, unlike Stat$tweaker.

"some of those guys nail it from time to time,"

You said it truthfully..

1. SOME..
        2. from time to time..

But NONE evea Boxing knocked dat BatBeast to da FLOOWE..Thudlike I DID..Cheers

Stat$talker wannabez...Crying

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
          Member #197030
          March 28, 2019
          1055 Posts

"Here's your problem right here. You've got lice. Pour a little coffee on it and it'll go back to Marvin Gaye. Tell 'em Bart Simpson sent ya."

"Kevin, what in Hades are you talking about? Oh, shoot. You just transferred from the Covert Ops department, didn't you?"

"Yes. Three months of reading the target's online posts and intercepting the letters he sends to his pen pal tends to scramble one's brains. I apologize. Dr. San said I would get back to normal soon. Said I should drink more water and take a multivitamin."

"Well, take your time Kevin. Look, I'll have James work on this instead. And just between you and me, but I'm not sure Dr. San is a real doctor."

United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            2551 Posts

No No Don't Eeevah Quit yo Day job..!!

Cauze in THIS line of werk?.. I PrEdIcT, you WILL Fail..!! Thumbs Up..You'll be sangin az Elvis Presley sang...

Guitar"Ah uuh huh,.I'm All washed up" Dunk

Texas
              United States
              Member #55887
              October 23, 2007
              13486 Posts

"Using a shorter list of numbers"

Let's see $hitstalker pick megaball and powerball bonus ball numbers from 4 numbers like Maddog Challenge players do, but he can't because he's afraid of looking bad.

That's why when he misses he blames LO's for rigging the draw.

Classic case of a person who can't admit being wrong....it's always someone elses fault.

Texas
                United States
                Member #55887
                October 23, 2007
                13486 Posts

No No Don't Eeevah Quit yo Day job..!!

Cauze in THIS line of werk?.. I PrEdIcT, you WILL Fail..!! Thumbs Up..You'll be sangin az Elvis Presley sang...

Guitar"Ah uuh huh,.I'm All washed up" Dunk

You don't even know the words. It's "all shook up".

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2551 Posts

You don't even know the words. It's "all shook up".

"You don't even know the words. It's "all shook up""

Texez 2 Stepper?.. I know whut da original werdz are..I change'em to fit da situation..You arreee really S L O O O W! but could ja hea dat GuitarMelody? Wink

I tell ya,.. the moe I try ta teach ya.. da duumber ya git.. stick wit me heeaa.. Bash..geeeezzz

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2551 Posts

"Using a shorter list of numbers"

Let's see $hitstalker pick megaball and powerball bonus ball numbers from 4 numbers like Maddog Challenge players do, but he can't because he's afraid of looking bad.

That's why when he misses he blames LO's for rigging the draw.

Classic case of a person who can't admit being wrong....it's always someone elses fault.

"like Maddog Challenge players"

No No Aaaaa..!! There you go agin wit dat uther folk'z Agenda ..

That'z why you RRRSs are ify.. cauze you don't respect the Math..

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
                      California
                      United States
                      Member #167122
                      June 27, 2015
                      1221 Posts

"Here's your problem right here. You've got lice. Pour a little coffee on it and it'll go back to Marvin Gaye. Tell 'em Bart Simpson sent ya."

"Kevin, what in Hades are you talking about? Oh, shoot. You just transferred from the Covert Ops department, didn't you?"

"Yes. Three months of reading the target's online posts and intercepting the letters he sends to his pen pal tends to scramble one's brains. I apologize. Dr. San said I would get back to normal soon. Said I should drink more water and take a multivitamin."

"Well, take your time Kevin. Look, I'll have James work on this instead. And just between you and me, but I'm not sure Dr. San is a real doctor."

And just between you and me, but I'm not sure Dr. San is a real doctor."

He Posts under the Name "Jack" on another Forum.  The Exact same Thing he Posts here.

Now Combine Dr and Jack and what do you get?  Do Not Take the Vitamins that he hands out.  Get your own from the Health Food Store, just to be safe.

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2551 Posts

And just between you and me, but I'm not sure Dr. San is a real doctor."

He Posts under the Name "Jack" on another Forum.  The Exact same Thing he Posts here.

Now Combine Dr and Jack and what do you get?  Do Not Take the Vitamins that he hands out.  Get your own from the Health Food Store, just to be safe.

Skeptical You wouldn't happen to be tawlkin bout Ole Dr Painless himself.. "Dr Kevorkian" naah wouldja?

Why he wuz also Jim Jone'z Cool-Aid preparer..!!  Puke

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2551 Posts

For MM's Megaball drawing for 2/1/22..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz"Type

Switchin Gearz from ANY Game back to another iz az smooth az a Prezidenchal Tranzishun..Equations flowz seamlessly, as the Math iz more than able to defeat ANY Astronomical Adversary!,

EvErYbOdY, even Internationalist wantz ta git their 15 min of Cyber5ame wit Ole Stat$talker , cauze they know Probability Math is da "Real Deal,.. Letme git bizzy since I'm the "Gatekeeper of the Sacred Lottery Knowledge."..according ta LP's racist wannabe MatheStatician in residency ,DoOkEyStIcKjOe..who appearz almost as racist az dependable #45 (hint)..

This MM's drawing ,.with more than half  of the Matrix .. Which are..1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, (13rpt), 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25  ... as pointed out by Probability Math...64% of the Total 25 possible..Big Smile

Ole Stat$talker's Agenda & Motto is, "Play the least amount of numberz that're "probable",.. just play the RIGHT ONES ", toss da jUnCk.!!...Shocked Which would a playa fair betta wit?..havin to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition iz in the more concentrated less%..You saw that ball "13" was predicted last drawing..1/28/22 Cheers

Beautifully accurate Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..just keep in mind that, it'z ALWAYS gonna be a different drawing resultz when you git into da REAL ring wit daBat Beast ( especially if LO's rig it or halt the drawing )

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...*2, 9, 10, 11, (*13 rpt), 14, 16, *17, 18, 20, 22, 25  ...52% of 25#s..thus a 48% reduction of the total 25# Matrix..Thumbs Up

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are.., 7, 21..

Any others No No NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done..Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            2551 Posts

YET AGAIN..!!,  Cheers

The MM  Bonusball's number for 2/1/22 was in fact "1" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Yep, Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout when it comez ta "Probability" Math? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T wit their Clinical definitionz...Blue Thinking especially LP's resident racist.."No Hit Wonder", DoOkEyStIcKjOe..

MM    11-24-32-62-66(1Thumbs Up

"1"  was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON itz Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "HOT" number that invoked the Lawsof FruitionTHIS DRAWING..!, Yes Nod

Guitar"Ain't nuthin like the Real Thang BaBy!

That'z becuze git'em on the same ticket line Bang Head iz EVEN HARDER than just spot'em.!

So, if you can see Eek the BIG PICTURE.. do you think you'd have a better shot at winning MM or PB if you only had to deal wit half of their Matrix?.. of course you would..and recent Data analysis showz that LO's have been hard at werk tryn to figure out a way to "anti-statisticate" (naah theeerz a werd fa ya Wink) drawing resultz...but when will thoze KnUcKlEhEaDz finally realize , they kain't EVAAH thwart GOD's  Laws..the more you try, the faster it defeats you..!!

Gail Howard thought so too.."You need to wheel half of the numbers in your Game to have a decent chance of winning".

No matter WHUT International Drownerz, Purple Pen Prognosticating Prickz & Naysayers & Hecklerz say,..Probability Math iz proven "KING",.. da Real Deal, ..Feared and Respected by LOs..and when properly employed, Smash flags the halting of a drawing, or fleeing when they detect the use of itz serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot of ANY Matrix..Yes Nod

Their "Mainframe" goez thru ALL the submitted ticketz COUNTRYWIDE, then selectz whut combinations WUZZN'T played, Blue Thinking still which iz "PRODUCT TAMPERING" after purchase.. which explains why they want 15 min to an hr to rig it....Ole  Stat$talker iz gonna Naughty  $ack dat Jackpot and $ack their illegal policy..!!

-Stat$talker 

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2551 Posts

Skeptical...Notice any ov dem L O U D Naysayerz & Hecklerz?

Page 145 of 153