Welcome Guest
You last visited June 25, 2022, 6:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 4 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 150 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55887
October 23, 2007
13481 Posts

"(Thankfully, I was on his good side. He was from W. Virginia and didn't have much of a formal education, but one of the smartest people I knew)."

I'll say you were on his good side.. cause you'd keep'im supplied wit enough lottery ticketz after tellin him you got'em from "Wheeling" West Virginyah, makin'im think hiz ticket were sooo Balanced & special..!! LOL

So, he couldn't"ve been all THAT bright, cauze he let YOU up in nere..Skeptical

-Stat$talker 

Wrong. This was loooong before lotteries were around in Ohio or WV. 

He was smart enough to run the paint dept at a shipyard in Ohio.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
    California
    United States
    Member #167122
    June 27, 2015
    1221 Posts

"A group of interacting, interrelated, or interdependent elements forming a complex whole."

Well, then..I guess it might be said that ..YOU & I, Texez 2 Stepper, DoOkEyStIcKjOe, Dumbell 011, Jacques Cousteau, and a Host ov utherz are "A group of interacting, interrelated, while also interdependent elements forming a complex whole Show,  that the rest ov LP Memberz love to tune in and watch..Wink

"Definition of a Tool"

Blue Thinking Well, some of yo definitions are acceptable, but. I question "a foolish or unlikable person : JERK  An Excellent example of this type of individual can be found in the recent pages of Lottery Post."

Naah, Roll Eyes fa the life ov Me , I kain't imagine whoooo you could be referring to..!!.. Shocked Well Dumbell 011 may be foolish, but he Kain't hep it..But dat "foul odor" gotta be PokeDoOkEyStIcKjOe..!! LOL I reprimanded'im ta Bashcleanup hiz act...

EXCEL??? No Nod..I aint an Excel man, Cmoore50 iz ya boi on dat..

"How do I use Probability and Likelihood to Smell the Roses?"

Like I've said b4..Stick yo head in dat Probability & Statistics book, until you sniff the ink auwphf da pages! Big Smile "Seek and Ye shall find" Thumbs Up

Maybe GOD MIGHT let you smell dat sweet aroma ov immanent success ..since you've nothin but Dunk persecuted what so far seemz ta be GOD's ONLY messenger given divine knowledge of whut it really smellz like..Wink

-Stat$talker 

Well, some of yo definitions are acceptable, but. I question "a foolish or unlikable person : JERK 

From Merriam-Webster

Definition of  tool

(Entry 1 of 3)

1a a handheld device that aids in accomplishing a task

b(1) the cutting or shaping part in a machine or machine tool

(2) a machine for shaping metal  MACHINE TOOL

2a something (such as an instrument or apparatus) used in performing an operation or necessary in the practice of a vocation or professiona scholar's books are his tools

b an element of a computer program (such as a graphics application) that activates and controls a particular functiona drawing tool

c a means to an enda book's cover can be a marketing tool

d slangvulgar  PENIS

3a one who is used or manipulated by another  And then there was former trainer Pfeil, viewed as another tool of management for his gruff ways.— Sam Smith

binformal  a foolish or unlikable person  JERK  Before you compete on a reality TV show, you basically sign away your right to protect yourself from looking like a total tool in front of an international viewing audience.— Steve Tilley

4tools plural  natural ability has all the tools to be a great pitcher

I did substitute Lottery Post for the TV Game Show. 

Otherwise you might be on this list in one other place.

Canada
      Member #218122
      October 17, 2021
      83 Posts

"will show you how to spend $36 to win $2 picking the Megaball."

Blue Thinking Well, az long az dat CORRECT MegaBall iz THERE, the $36. will most likely have at least a 3 or 4-win Mainball ticket wit it.. So yeaaa right Yes Nod, Ole Stat$talker will show ya how ta win Fitty Thousand ($50,000.) Dollarz wit $36.Wink ..So, pay attention..!!..cauze ya START wit dat Probability Math..! Type NOT dat ClownRRRS PotLuck Method.

Thumbs Up Thankz fa the Flowverz & Promotional plug Texez 2 StepperDance, tho MY Rep No No duzzn't need it..!!..it speakz fa itzself..Naughty

-Stat$talker 

Stat$ at his dumbest. Will be waiting for that $50,000. How much time do you need for that win?

rmoore87's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #100729
        November 17, 2010
        101 Posts

Speaking from experience, it is possible to consistently predict winning numbers.

I still stand by this.

All things lead to my success, happiness, and wealth. The Universe conspires to make me prosperous.

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Manifestation toolkit: Creative visualization, Affirmations, Action, Gratitude, Expectation, and Receiving

Canada
          Member #218122
          October 17, 2021
          83 Posts

I still stand by this.

You are correct, I believe so too. But a lot depends on methodology and its application.

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
            700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
            United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            2551 Posts

Wrong. This was loooong before lotteries were around in Ohio or WV. 

He was smart enough to run the paint dept at a shipyard in Ohio.

"He was smart enough to run the paint dept at a shipyard in Ohio."

Shocked Whuuut?..Well excusem' moi..!!

Heck, a Shipyard iz a pretty BIG place..!!.  Had to have been near the Michigan/ Ohio State line.. cause that'z the ONLY spot close to Lake Huron or Erie for a Shipyard/Dry Dock..Blue Thinking might I be correct?

No NoYa certainly kain't sail a Ship up & down I-75..!!

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              2551 Posts

Stat$ at his dumbest. Will be waiting for that $50,000. How much time do you need for that win?

"How much time do you need for that win?"

Dependz on when LOs run outta breath frum 🏃.

Why don't YOU take'em out ta deeeep waterz where you're drownin..Thinking of...

LOL

Texas
                United States
                Member #55887
                October 23, 2007
                13481 Posts

"He was smart enough to run the paint dept at a shipyard in Ohio."

Shocked Whuuut?..Well excusem' moi..!!

Heck, a Shipyard iz a pretty BIG place..!!.  Had to have been near the Michigan/ Ohio State line.. cause that'z the ONLY spot close to Lake Huron or Erie for a Shipyard/Dry Dock..Blue Thinking might I be correct?

No NoYa certainly kain't sail a Ship up & down I-75..!!

Lorain.

I worked there too close to 10 years. Not paint. Burner (cutting torch). Got to ride the Edgar B Speer from Conneaut to Two Harbors, 1000 ft oar ship we built.

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2551 Posts

Lorain.

I worked there too close to 10 years. Not paint. Burner (cutting torch). Got to ride the Edgar B Speer from Conneaut to Two Harbors, 1000 ft oar ship we built.

Well, it lookz like Imo have have ta git up that way ,I SeeMooer 50 opportunitiez ta hit dat Rollin cash5,.. Keep rollinooon, cauze you know who Skeptical duzzn't want dat Eazy ca$h ..Wink

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2551 Posts

Well, I keep inviting Hiding Behind ComputerGa LOs to the Dinner Party Coffee, but they don't seem to want to wanna show up.. instead they send in their place their Ole Proverbial Representative, Agent "1-digit Away" and side-kick "skip-over"..

Ga JBL    4-25-30-32-34-39   Thumbs Up

Both Ticket's D haz 3 correct numberz (25,30,32).. and since Ole Stat$talker raaggz'em hea on LP,  you can rest assured they No No didn't GIVE me thoze 3 correct numberz outta the goodnezz of thier Love hEaRtz..!! having consecutive ball #s 31 & 30 at Mad 1:2.03, then 2.03:1 in THIS drawing's Data..  Big Smile Hope I answered ya Question of whether or not the Math can tell the difference..Yes Nod

Which probably meanz that there may've been Naughty a bigger prize in dem numbaz..!!

Blue Thinking But I suppose, I should be thankful that I got 3 of 6 rather than nuthin.. So...

THANK YOU !.. "DINNERWink

Shocked  But , whutcha gone doo, when da MATH comez fa YOU?

-Stat$talker

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      2551 Posts

Well, some of yo definitions are acceptable, but. I question "a foolish or unlikable person : JERK 

From Merriam-Webster

Definition of  tool

(Entry 1 of 3)

1a a handheld device that aids in accomplishing a task

b(1) the cutting or shaping part in a machine or machine tool

(2) a machine for shaping metal  MACHINE TOOL

2a something (such as an instrument or apparatus) used in performing an operation or necessary in the practice of a vocation or professiona scholar's books are his tools

b an element of a computer program (such as a graphics application) that activates and controls a particular functiona drawing tool

c a means to an enda book's cover can be a marketing tool

d slangvulgar  PENIS

3a one who is used or manipulated by another  And then there was former trainer Pfeil, viewed as another tool of management for his gruff ways.— Sam Smith

binformal  a foolish or unlikable person  JERK  Before you compete on a reality TV show, you basically sign away your right to protect yourself from looking like a total tool in front of an international viewing audience.— Steve Tilley

4tools plural  natural ability has all the tools to be a great pitcher

I did substitute Lottery Post for the TV Game Show. 

Otherwise you might be on this list in one other place.

"I did substitute Lottery Post for the TV Game Show. 

Otherwise you might be on this list in one other place."

Blue Thinking  "STAT$TALKEROLOGY"

Your Student Grade?....."F"  Thumbs Up   cauze I'm muuuch deeper than even Probability..

-Stat$talker 

Pickens
                        United States
                        Member #220376
                        January 29, 2022
                        1 Posts

Hello everyone I have seen people say that every ball has an equal chance to be played, Yet I'm really into this Digit placement pattern and was wanting to know what some of you long time members thought For me I can usually get 3  generated numbers for sc Cash 5 & with a 30 day list of the past winning digits I can get all five digits. Now for me not having the cash to dump on making every possible combination to those sets of digits into a ticket I keep missing the winning combination. I'm fairly new at this yet I love math and trying to find what works for this south Carolina cash game 5. I have spent roughly two grand to win sixteen hundred. Any thoughts comments or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Canada
                          Member #218122
                          October 17, 2021
                          83 Posts

Well, I keep inviting Hiding Behind ComputerGa LOs to the Dinner Party Coffee, but they don't seem to want to wanna show up.. instead they send in their place their Ole Proverbial Representative, Agent "1-digit Away" and side-kick "skip-over"..

Ga JBL    4-25-30-32-34-39   Thumbs Up

Both Ticket's D haz 3 correct numberz (25,30,32).. and since Ole Stat$talker raaggz'em hea on LP,  you can rest assured they No No didn't GIVE me thoze 3 correct numberz outta the goodnezz of thier Love hEaRtz..!! having consecutive ball #s 31 & 30 at Mad 1:2.03, then 2.03:1 in THIS drawing's Data..  Big Smile Hope I answered ya Question of whether or not the Math can tell the difference..Yes Nod

Which probably meanz that there may've been Naughty a bigger prize in dem numbaz..!!

Blue Thinking But I suppose, I should be thankful that I got 3 of 6 rather than nuthin.. So...

THANK YOU !.. "DINNERWink

Shocked  But , whutcha gone doo, when da MATH comez fa YOU?

-Stat$talker

Congrats Stat$, you finally got something. Not a hell of a payout, though, your Jumbo Bucks are very stingy. Keep trying, in about 1000 years you can retire on your winnings.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55887
                            October 23, 2007
                            13481 Posts

Hello everyone I have seen people say that every ball has an equal chance to be played, Yet I'm really into this Digit placement pattern and was wanting to know what some of you long time members thought For me I can usually get 3  generated numbers for sc Cash 5 & with a 30 day list of the past winning digits I can get all five digits. Now for me not having the cash to dump on making every possible combination to those sets of digits into a ticket I keep missing the winning combination. I'm fairly new at this yet I love math and trying to find what works for this south Carolina cash game 5. I have spent roughly two grand to win sixteen hundred. Any thoughts comments or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Well, if you've really won $1600 and spent $2000, that's not too shabby. Of course you want the jackpot, but for any jackpot game that's not bad. Looks like you're on the right track, and it really just comes down to luck to win the whole thing.

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
                              California
                              United States
                              Member #167122
                              June 27, 2015
                              1221 Posts

Question 1   How many numbers do you select to get your 3 Hits? 

Question 1a  How many combinations do you create from these numbers?

Question 2    How many numbers does it take to get all 5 from you 30 day digit counts.

Question 2a  How many combinations?

If the answer to Questions 1a or 2a are less than the payout,  You don't need us, We Need You.

Page 150 of 153