Welcome Guest
You last visited June 30, 2022, 5:29 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 4 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 149 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2563 Posts

Winner  2/12;

Rcbbuckeye   #   41

Congrats to:                   Rcbbuckeye

Big deal. 

This is picking one number out of 69.

"This is picking one number out of 69."

LOL..All the good THAT 1 numba will do ya..it'z still not worth a dime witout dat Pwrball.. So, THAT'Z reeeaal savy ekonomickz.. spending alotta money ta git 1 non-payin ball...Green laugh

At least wit THE correct Bonusball, pointed out by Probability Math, along wit yo haphazardly won Mainball, it woulda paid some money...💰

Probability Math reduces dem Mainballz viables, the same as wit the Bonusballz..Wink

And of course THIS time , it'z just you I guess.. So?..Skeptical Whea are the utherz, Texez 2 Stepper?

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Unlucky-Kenny's avatar - K5Y2sfD
    WISCONSIN
    United States
    Member #202055
    November 7, 2019
    2086 Posts

Hello Stat - where are the Cohibas at?

Cheers

Sadly my attempt at probability math for the numbers I selected on line A did not pan out.

But then again I don't know what math I was using - I think it was the scotch doing the thinking.

Crazy

I lose no matter what math is used! I always have a high probability to do that!

Cool

I was in the right ball park but instead of a home run I broke the bat

Sad

United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      2563 Posts

Hello Stat - where are the Cohibas at?

Cheers

Sadly my attempt at probability math for the numbers I selected on line A did not pan out.

But then again I don't know what math I was using - I think it was the scotch doing the thinking.

Crazy

I lose no matter what math is used! I always have a high probability to do that!

Cool

I was in the right ball park but instead of a home run I broke the bat

Sad

"Hello Stat - where are the Cohibas at?"

Cheers

Well, I got a few Stoggiez that I wuz saving for when Ole Texez 2 Stepper or DoOkEyStIcKjOe hit the MM or PB..but it lookz like that'll not happen anytime soon..! LOL

So, I guess I'll have to roll me up a thick Texez Tumbleweed Stoggie..Green laugh

Big Smile How have ya been?..Have you smoked up All yo Cohibas after celebrating that big bet you won on dat $uperbowl?

-Stat$talker 

Unlucky-Kenny's avatar - K5Y2sfD
        WISCONSIN
        United States
        Member #202055
        November 7, 2019
        2086 Posts

"Hello Stat - where are the Cohibas at?"

Cheers

Well, I got a few Stoggiez that I wuz saving for when Ole Texez 2 Stepper or DoOkEyStIcKjOe hit the MM or PB..but it lookz like that'll not happen anytime soon..! LOL

So, I guess I'll have to roll me up a thick Texez Tumbleweed Stoggie..Green laugh

Big Smile How have ya been?..Have you smoked up All yo Cohibas after celebrating that big bet you won on dat $uperbowl?

-Stat$talker 

I did have a quite few after my wins - but still have a few left.

For the last 13 games from the Wild Card all the way to the Super Bowl I was 11-2 for my spread picks.

Had to build up the bank so I can lose it all here, right?

Cool

Atlanta, Ga
          United States
          Member #220821
          February 15, 2022
          1 Posts

Can you help me win? Im in georgia too Atlanta. Im new to this forum and do not understand what is going on but hopefully you can help. I just want to win the fantasty 5 and Cash 4 like 4 times. I spent over $500 on lottery but probably won only $50 off Fantasy 5

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
            California
            United States
            Member #167122
            June 27, 2015
            1221 Posts

Can you help me win? Im in georgia too Atlanta. Im new to this forum and do not understand what is going on but hopefully you can help. I just want to win the fantasty 5 and Cash 4 like 4 times. I spent over $500 on lottery but probably won only $50 off Fantasy 5

Welcome to LP

You came to the right place.

OLE Stat$talker will show you how.

He's just a good OLE Boy her in Lotto Land.

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              2563 Posts

Welcome to LP

You came to the right place.

OLE Stat$talker will show you how.

He's just a good OLE Boy her in Lotto Land.

"He's just a good OLE Boy her in Lotto Land."

Well, 1st?, HopeIwin1day didn't specifically address ANY 1 particular memba..So, Id like to nominate YOU AllenB...cause Nobody churpz away at Stat$ like yooou.,!! Thumbs Up I'm just a Legend in YO mind..!!  Wink..cause I've been accused of bein LanoisuLeD heaa..!!

And besides DoOkEyStIcKjOe & Texez 2 Stepper cezz  I'm located in Savannah, Texez.,Thumbs Up..which ain't tooo far frum Atlanta, Texez!!...No No not Atlanta, Ga.! LOL

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55887
                October 23, 2007
                13511 Posts

Watch him carefully. $hit$talker will show you how to spend $36 to win $2 picking the Megaball.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2563 Posts

Watch him carefully. $hit$talker will show you how to spend $36 to win $2 picking the Megaball.

"will show you how to spend $36 to win $2 picking the Megaball."

Blue Thinking Well, az long az dat CORRECT MegaBall iz THERE, the $36. will most likely have at least a 3 or 4-win Mainball ticket wit it.. So yeaaa right Yes Nod, Ole Stat$talker will show ya how ta win Fitty Thousand ($50,000.) Dollarz wit $36.Wink ..So, pay attention..!!..cauze ya START wit dat Probability Math..! Type NOT dat ClownRRRS PotLuck Method.

Thumbs Up Thankz fa the Flowverz & Promotional plug Texez 2 StepperDance, tho MY Rep No No duzzn't need it..!!..it speakz fa itzself..Naughty

-Stat$talker 

ah1963's avatar - hadi12

United States
                    Member #208640
                    July 31, 2020
                    1295 Posts

No one can help you, we are all losers in here.

"People seem good while they are oppressed, but they only wish to become oppressors in their turn: life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim."

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      2563 Posts

No one can help you, we are all losers in here.

"No one can help you"

Maybe "no one" can,.. but "one thang" CAN Thumbs Up..!!

"PROBABILITY MATH"..!!

It'z NEAVAH a loser, cause it'z GOD's Proclamation!.. Big Smile Canna git a Amen?

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
                        California
                        United States
                        Member #167122
                        June 27, 2015
                        1221 Posts

Well, 1st?, HopeIwin1day didn't specifically address ANY 1 particular memba..So, Id like to nominate YOU AllenB...cause Nobody churpz away at Stat$ like yooou.,!! Thumbs Up I'm just a Legend in YO mind..!!  Wink..cause I've been accused of bein LanoisuLeD heaa..!!

And besides DoOkEyStIcKjOe & Texez 2 Stepper cezz  I'm located in Savannah, Texez.,Thumbs Up..which ain't tooo far frum Atlanta, Texez!!...No No not Atlanta, Ga.! LOL

The difference between a System and a Tool.

Definition of a System

A group of interacting, interrelated, or interdependent elements forming a complex whole.

Definition of a Tool

1  handheld device that aids in accomplishing a task

2  something (such as an instrument or apparatus) used in performing an operation or necessary in the practice of a vocation or profession

an element of a computer program (such as a graphics application) that activates and controls a particular function

3  One who is used or manipulated by another.

a foolish or unlikable person : JERK    An Excellent example of this type of individual can be found in the recent pages of Lottery Post.

4  Tools plural :

Having the necessary Tools to accomplish a task.

When it comes to the Lottery there are a lot of Tools available.  You can apply that statement to the actual pursuit of winning or to The Forums of Lottery Post. 

When does a Tool or Suite of Tools become a System?

As to the Lottery Post Forums a Tool has a Negative impact on the System of discussion.  Think of an Air Conditioning System.  It is composed of a specific set of elements or tools that operate together to heat or cool a building.  It can be turned on or off.  It becomes a System when its operation is Controlled.   The System is the Control that begins with the On-Off switch and extends to points of control that direct sub groups of tools to perform a specific task.  A Tool in the room causes our air filter to shut down fouling the air for the occupants.  The word System is often misused as descriptor for a Suit of Tools such as a set of Excel Workbooks or a Wheeling Program.  Thinking about our Air Conditioner, these tools operate the Air Filtration System.  The search is on for a Suit of Tools that can be Controlled to fill the Room with the Sweet Smell of Success.  The pungent Tool in the Room fouls the nostrils and throws the hounds off track.  Air Freshener masks the stench while the dogs chase their tails.   

The Tool in the Room becomes the System. 

It’s just the way it is.

So, if we can clear the room of the Tools for a moment, I would like to initiate a discussion about how a Suite of Tools can be Controlled to find the Sweet Air. 

As an admitted Excel Junkie, the question gets applied to the Columns and Rows of various Workbooks designed to Track and Assemble individual Cells or Ranges of Cells made up of a Specific Set of Elements and their Filterable Values. 

Excel Basics

1. Set up What your Suite of Tools Track and Assemble.
                          1.       Substitutions are Columns and Events are Lines.
                          2.       A Cell is the Value of the Substitution on the Event Line.
                        2.     Set up the Cells or Range of Cells that make up an assembly and Track its Values back  Through the Draws.
                        3.     Identify (if possible) a Trigger that an Events Value is Likely. 
                        4.     Manage a Set of Triggers and LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR TOOLS TO FIND THE SWEETNESS!

As to the Main Question. 

Can I Train my Tool to Find the Sweet Air?

Can I Train Myself to use My Tool to find the Sweet Air?

How do I use Probability and Likelihood to Smell the Roses?

Am I more likely to fall into a Rose scented bucket of you know what that Train anything?

What’s That Smell? 

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2563 Posts

The difference between a System and a Tool.

Definition of a System

A group of interacting, interrelated, or interdependent elements forming a complex whole.

Definition of a Tool

1  handheld device that aids in accomplishing a task

2  something (such as an instrument or apparatus) used in performing an operation or necessary in the practice of a vocation or profession

an element of a computer program (such as a graphics application) that activates and controls a particular function

3  One who is used or manipulated by another.

a foolish or unlikable person : JERK    An Excellent example of this type of individual can be found in the recent pages of Lottery Post.

4  Tools plural :

Having the necessary Tools to accomplish a task.

When it comes to the Lottery there are a lot of Tools available.  You can apply that statement to the actual pursuit of winning or to The Forums of Lottery Post. 

When does a Tool or Suite of Tools become a System?

As to the Lottery Post Forums a Tool has a Negative impact on the System of discussion.  Think of an Air Conditioning System.  It is composed of a specific set of elements or tools that operate together to heat or cool a building.  It can be turned on or off.  It becomes a System when its operation is Controlled.   The System is the Control that begins with the On-Off switch and extends to points of control that direct sub groups of tools to perform a specific task.  A Tool in the room causes our air filter to shut down fouling the air for the occupants.  The word System is often misused as descriptor for a Suit of Tools such as a set of Excel Workbooks or a Wheeling Program.  Thinking about our Air Conditioner, these tools operate the Air Filtration System.  The search is on for a Suit of Tools that can be Controlled to fill the Room with the Sweet Smell of Success.  The pungent Tool in the Room fouls the nostrils and throws the hounds off track.  Air Freshener masks the stench while the dogs chase their tails.   

The Tool in the Room becomes the System. 

It’s just the way it is.

So, if we can clear the room of the Tools for a moment, I would like to initiate a discussion about how a Suite of Tools can be Controlled to find the Sweet Air. 

As an admitted Excel Junkie, the question gets applied to the Columns and Rows of various Workbooks designed to Track and Assemble individual Cells or Ranges of Cells made up of a Specific Set of Elements and their Filterable Values. 

Excel Basics

1. Set up What your Suite of Tools Track and Assemble.
                            1.       Substitutions are Columns and Events are Lines.
                            2.       A Cell is the Value of the Substitution on the Event Line.
                          2.     Set up the Cells or Range of Cells that make up an assembly and Track its Values back  Through the Draws.
                          3.     Identify (if possible) a Trigger that an Events Value is Likely. 
                          4.     Manage a Set of Triggers and LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR TOOLS TO FIND THE SWEETNESS!

As to the Main Question. 

Can I Train my Tool to Find the Sweet Air?

Can I Train Myself to use My Tool to find the Sweet Air?

How do I use Probability and Likelihood to Smell the Roses?

Am I more likely to fall into a Rose scented bucket of you know what that Train anything?

What’s That Smell? 

"A group of interacting, interrelated, or interdependent elements forming a complex whole."

Well, then..I guess it might be said that ..YOU & I, Texez 2 Stepper, DoOkEyStIcKjOe, Dumbell 011, Jacques Cousteau, and a Host ov utherz are "A group of interacting, interrelated, while also interdependent elements forming a complex whole Show,  that the rest ov LP Memberz love to tune in and watch..Wink

"Definition of a Tool"

Blue Thinking Well, some of yo definitions are acceptable, but. I question "a foolish or unlikable person : JERK  An Excellent example of this type of individual can be found in the recent pages of Lottery Post."

Naah, Roll Eyes fa the life ov Me , I kain't imagine whoooo you could be referring to..!!.. Shocked Well Dumbell 011 may be foolish, but he Kain't hep it..But dat "foul odor" gotta be PokeDoOkEyStIcKjOe..!! LOL I reprimanded'im ta Bashcleanup hiz act...

EXCEL??? No Nod..I aint an Excel man, Cmoore50 iz ya boi on dat..

"How do I use Probability and Likelihood to Smell the Roses?"

Like I've said b4..Stick yo head in dat Probability & Statistics book, until you sniff the ink auwphf da pages! Big Smile "Seek and Ye shall find" Thumbs Up

Maybe GOD MIGHT let you smell dat sweet aroma ov immanent success ..since you've nothin but Dunk persecuted what so far seemz ta be GOD's ONLY messenger given divine knowledge of whut it really smellz like..Wink

-Stat$talker 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55887
                            October 23, 2007
                            13511 Posts

"And besides DoOkEyStIcKjOe & Texez 2 Stepper cezz  I'm located in Savannah, Texez"

As my father in law used to say about certain dummies, "you're not only a dummy, you're a "stupid dummy". (Thankfully, I was on his good side. He was from W. Virginia and didn't have much of a formal education, but one of the smartest people I knew).

You still don't know the difference between Savannah Texas and Savannah Georgia?

BTW, I never said you're in Savannah Texas.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2563 Posts

"And besides DoOkEyStIcKjOe & Texez 2 Stepper cezz  I'm located in Savannah, Texez"

As my father in law used to say about certain dummies, "you're not only a dummy, you're a "stupid dummy". (Thankfully, I was on his good side. He was from W. Virginia and didn't have much of a formal education, but one of the smartest people I knew).

You still don't know the difference between Savannah Texas and Savannah Georgia?

BTW, I never said you're in Savannah Texas.

"(Thankfully, I was on his good side. He was from W. Virginia and didn't have much of a formal education, but one of the smartest people I knew)."

I'll say you were on his good side.. cause you'd keep'im supplied wit enough lottery ticketz after tellin him you got'em from "Wheeling" West Virginyah, makin'im think hiz ticket were sooo Balanced & special..!! LOL

So, he couldn't"ve been all THAT bright, cauze he let YOU up in nere..Skeptical

-Stat$talker 

Page 149 of 153