Welcome Guest
You last visited May 22, 2022, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 2 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 143 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
Member #197030
March 28, 2019
1048 Posts

Manefraimz, Chapter 3

"I've got good news and bad news, Palmer."

"Bad news first I suppose."

"The target knows we're tracking a player in Savannah."

"Dear God! We've already got the surveillance van parked behind the trailer park. Agent Gordon has been out there for three days disguised as a fat woman named Brenda trying to seduce the target. Is he toying with us?"

"Don't you want to hear the good news?"

"What could possibly--"

"He thinks we're in Savannah, Texas!"

"Wh--what? Where the he11 is that?"

"Texas."

(Hysterical laughter can be heard.)

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2458 Posts

Manefraimz, Chapter 3

"I've got good news and bad news, Palmer."

"Bad news first I suppose."

"The target knows we're tracking a player in Savannah."

"Dear God! We've already got the surveillance van parked behind the trailer park. Agent Gordon has been out there for three days disguised as a fat woman named Brenda trying to seduce the target. Is he toying with us?"

"Don't you want to hear the good news?"

"What could possibly--"

"He thinks we're in Savannah, Texas!"

"Wh--what? Where the he11 is that?"

"Texas."

(Hysterical laughter can be heard.)

No Nod..Uuuuh Ooooh... There gooez ya Sequel mony..

Ya git the Thumbs Down fa lack ov progressive creativity..still fallin back on yo Blue Thinking Racist Stereotypical view of those NOT LIKE YOU..

So, it'z pretty obvious that YOU think that all Women are Fat..I suggest you find a Professional Sofa..ly down on it ..and start frum yo beginningz..!!

No Nod Shame, Shame , Shame..

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
      Member #197030
      March 28, 2019
      1048 Posts

No Nod..Uuuuh Ooooh... There gooez ya Sequel mony..

Ya git the Thumbs Down fa lack ov progressive creativity..still fallin back on yo Blue Thinking Racist Stereotypical view of those NOT LIKE YOU..

So, it'z pretty obvious that YOU think that all Women are Fat..I suggest you find a Professional Sofa..ly down on it ..and start frum yo beginningz..!!

No Nod Shame, Shame , Shame..

"Agent Gordon, we just picked up some new information about the target. He does not, I repeat, he does not like fat women! But he does like broccoli."

"Interesting. Do we still have the broccoli costume?"

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55887
        October 23, 2007
        13284 Posts

"Agent Gordon, we just picked up some new information about the target. He does not, I repeat, he does not like fat women! But he does like broccoli."

"Interesting. Do we still have the broccoli costume?"

OMG....Joe this is hilarious!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2458 Posts

OMG....Joe this is hilarious!

"OMG....Joe this is hilarious!"

Don't encourage hiz Racism...you know dat $hit ain't THAT daaamn funny..!!

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
            Member #202920
            December 14, 2019
            514 Posts

John Travolta in a fat woman suit has you screaming racism? LOL. Now I really suspect you are actually a woman of substantial proportions. Joe, apologize to this barn-shaped lady before she inhales a box of twinkies and calls you a racist again.

Translation into shatstalker-ese: Ewe arr sew stoopyd yew doant no wut eether prawbubilitee or raysizm iz.

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
              California
              United States
              Member #167122
              June 27, 2015
              1205 Posts

John Travolta in a fat woman suit has you screaming racism? LOL. Now I really suspect you are actually a woman of substantial proportions. Joe, apologize to this barn-shaped lady before she inhales a box of twinkies and calls you a racist again.

Translation into shatstalker-ese: Ewe arr sew stoopyd yew doant no wut eether prawbubilitee or raysizm iz.

You are shy at least 2 of those little dancers but otherwise spot on!

California
                United States
                Member #167122
                June 27, 2015
                1205 Posts

Welcome to the FAR-LEFT CAMP.  You are NOW BALANCED.  Do you feel good? 

I did mot say you are well balanced.  Just that your FAR-Right Side and your emerging FAR-LEFT Sides are both at Extreme Levels that seem to keep you upright.

Are you Nancy Pelosis's Kid. 

That would explain alot.

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2458 Posts

Blue Thinking..Az usual, yo "Johnny come lately" @$$ proclaiming thingz that you DON'T see...

Racist DoOkEyStIcKjOe only posted THAT picture AFTER he mentioned his racist Stereotyping of women that duzzn't look like his wife, and I called him out on it..DUMMY!..alot of $hit goes over your head cause you're naive, on top of being stupid..!

Now, nobody here talks more trash than me,.. but I don't engage in sly Racist thinking..and any of you that don't speak out against ANYONE that does?.. IS PART OF THE PROBLEM..

United States
                    Member #197030
                    March 28, 2019
                    1048 Posts

Blue Thinking..Az usual, yo "Johnny come lately" @$$ proclaiming thingz that you DON'T see...

Racist DoOkEyStIcKjOe only posted THAT picture AFTER he mentioned his racist Stereotyping of women that duzzn't look like his wife, and I called him out on it..DUMMY!..alot of $hit goes over your head cause you're naive, on top of being stupid..!

Now, nobody here talks more trash than me,.. but I don't engage in sly Racist thinking..and any of you that don't speak out against ANYONE that does?.. IS PART OF THE PROBLEM..

The only stupid person here is you, as always.

Link to a post where I mention anything about my wife's looks, or lack thereof. We'll wait.

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      2458 Posts

The only stupid person here is you, as always.

Link to a post where I mention anything about my wife's looks, or lack thereof. We'll wait.

"Link to a post where I mention anything about my wife's looks, or lack thereof."

Nice move, but it won't work.. THIS isn't about your wife.. it's about YOUR Racist assumptions..which isn't the 1st time you posted sly Racist remarks..

You may've smoked screened some here , but not EVERYONE..it's only reasonable to assume you're NOT of such Ethnic Groups you so casually subliminally poke fun of..as one doesn't need a physical picture of YOU.. you've Posted a fairly good description of yourself..and MENTALITY.!

You are proving yourself to be SCUM..in the same boat as some here ,more preoccupied by other's Ethnic descent, than the Lottery..

AND WHO IN THE HELL ARE "WE"?

-Stat$talker 

United States
                        Member #197030
                        March 28, 2019
                        1048 Posts

"Link to a post where I mention anything about my wife's looks, or lack thereof."

Nice move, but it won't work.. THIS isn't about your wife.. it's about YOUR Racist assumptions..which isn't the 1st time you posted sly Racist remarks..

You may've smoked screened some here , but not EVERYONE..it's only reasonable to assume you're NOT of such Ethnic Groups you so casually subliminally poke fun of..as one doesn't need a physical picture of YOU.. you've Posted a fairly good description of yourself..and MENTALITY.!

You are proving yourself to be SCUM..in the same boat as some here ,more preoccupied by other's Ethnic descent, than the Lottery..

-Stat$talker 

Calling people racist with no proof only works in California, buddy.

California
                          United States
                          Member #167122
                          June 27, 2015
                          1205 Posts

-Stat$talker 

Tilting Left and into a Dive.

Crash and Burn Baby!

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
                            Member #202920
                            December 14, 2019
                            514 Posts

Doncha see what he's doing Joe? He's testing out his new legal strategy against the Georgia Lottery. Since he can't win by picking the right numbers, he's gonna sue them for being racist.

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2458 Posts

"Calling people racist with no proof only works in California, buddy."

You don't live in KHaLiPhOrNyA.. You're in a State of DENIAL..in the Country of Cyberfornia..

And I'm NO Buddy of a RACIST...I'll tell you what I will do .. I'll pray to GOD that he changes your Heart..show you the error of your ways.. 

-Stat$talker 

Page 143 of 153