Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2022, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 3 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 137 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55887
October 23, 2007
13320 Posts

Shocked..Ooopz..!!

Ya mean, there ain't no Texez 2 Stepper'z "RRRS Report" fa PB..?

They musta got tired ov covering fa him..!! LOL

Powerball results 12/11;                                            3-25-44-53-64  +  10

Original Bey                    1+1   **  Lone Predictor of PB # 10 also

Congrats to the Winner and Almost.

Thanks for playing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turtle0747 & Sully16 both with 2+0.

I was working, so there you go dork. Oh, BTW, the mean LO's forgot to catch the California Powerball winner that snagged almost $700 million....with a QP.

Ooooppps.....

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2476 Posts

Powerball results 12/11;                                            3-25-44-53-64  +  10

Original Bey                    1+1   **  Lone Predictor of PB # 10 also

Congrats to the Winner and Almost.

Thanks for playing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turtle0747 & Sully16 both with 2+0.

I was working, so there you go dork. Oh, BTW, the mean LO's forgot to catch the California Powerball winner that snagged almost $700 million....with a QP.

Ooooppps.....

Wink..aaahhh, ..So the list dwindles huh?...it'z haaarrd ta consistently do whut I du..!! LOL

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Texas
      United States
      Member #55887
      October 23, 2007
      13320 Posts

Wink..aaahhh, ..So the list dwindles huh?...it'z haaarrd ta consistently do whut I du..!! LOL

We pick the main numbers choosing 12 out 69 or 70 (depending on the game), and 4 powerballs/megaballs out of 25 or 26.

YOU pick one powerball/megaball out of 18 or 20. What we do is harder that what you do and crow about. Simple math, and percentages. But, you don't understand percentages or math, despite what you claim.

Crazy

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        2476 Posts

LOL..Az I keep reinterating.. "2 different Agendaz".. I'm not a showoff like you guyz.. I just obey the Math.! Thumbs Up

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2476 Posts

"BTW, the mean LO's forgot to catch the California Powerball winner that snagged almost $700 million....with a QP."

Shocked Ooooopz...YOU lied..!!

Here'z a copy of that PB Winner's winning $700 Million ticket posted in Kate's's News article... but therez no "QP" printed on the ticket lines that indicates the ticketz were QPs...because THAT'Z where it'z usually printed..Proof that ALL winning ticketz AREN'T QPs..

No No   DON'T PLAY ME ..Blue Thinking

-Stat$talker 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            26756 Posts

"BTW, the mean LO's forgot to catch the California Powerball winner that snagged almost $700 million....with a QP."

Here'z a copy of that PB Winner's winning $700 Million ticket posted in Kate's's News article... but therez no "QP" printed on the ticket lines that indicates the ticketz were QPs...because THAT'Z where it'z usually printed..Proof that ALL winning ticketz AREN'T QPs..

-Stat$talker 

Actually, it says "QUICK PICK" right on the ticket.  Check the middle text, right above the lines of numbers.

The news article also specifically mentions it was a quick pick.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              2476 Posts

Actually, it says "QUICK PICK" right on the ticket.  Check the middle text, right above the lines of numbers.

The news article also specifically mentions it was a quick pick.

Yea, I saw that..That's part of printed Advertising to players to TRY their Games, which is suggesting to just get a QP.

There are 10 ticket lines on his ticket.. but the place that you're referring to says "Quick Pick", .. Not "Quick Picks".. Plural..!!

There'z even no "time of purchase" visible..

So, I surmise , it's NOT referring to HIS 10 Tickets.! and if it is, that's a strange , confusing place in which to put such info...just as rdgrnr says.. "California iz Backwardz"...LOL

And as my friend Charles Barkley says.."I May Be Wrong,. But I Doubt It".Wink

Texas
                United States
                Member #55887
                October 23, 2007
                13320 Posts

-Stat$talker 

When you call me a liar, you better be able to back it up.

It says he bought quick picks in the third paragraph of the article, which you probably didn't even bother to read. Right on the ticket it says QUICK PICK.

Be careful calling people liars. But then, coming from you, I'm not surprised.

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2476 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 12/13/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the Hiding Behind Computer"Watcherz"..this iz a template .. az only the important data will change..

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix .. Which are..1, 3, 4, 6, 7, (10 rpt), 11, 16, *17, 18, 20, 21, *23, 24, 26 ... as pointed out by Probability Math...57% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..You saw where "10" wuz PB's Bonusball fa drawing 12/11/21,.. just like the Math pointed out. Yes Nod

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too. so.you wouldn't have to play junck Mainballs..increases the chance of have the most viable Mainballs with the Bonusball..Big Smile

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be..., 3, 6, 9, 11, 16 *17, 18, 21, *23, 24 25  ...42% of 26#s..thus a 58% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Thumbs Up

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are. 7, 13 ,...

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!! Naaah, let'z see how intresting THIS drawing dodges out ta be..LOL

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2476 Posts

AND AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 12/13/21 was in fact "4" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Whut moe proof duzz it take to see that Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...

PB    10-30-37-53-59  (4) Thumbs Up

"4" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared BEFORE its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "COLD" number that prematurely invoked the Laws of Fruition  THIS DRAWING..!, or wuz it Blue Thinking the shenanigans of LOs, wit their 1 hr in which to try and dodge Ole Stat$talker? ..and anyonelse using Probability Math..

This drawing showz proof that when you do select any of the most viable Bonusballs, if you don't select them ALL, then their Mainframe WILL select whut you DON'T..!! Tampering after purchase..

I played this drawing..and they did EXACTLY whut I pre-figured..!! notice whut I said in my prediction post.."Let'z see how intresting THIS drawing will "dodge" out to be"..that wuz my purpose to mention it THEN..!!

No matter WHUT International Drownerz & Purple Page Prognosticator's printout says,..Probability Math is da Real Deal, Feared and Respected by LOs..and Smashflags the halting of a drawing, or 🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot..especially when Ole  Stat$talker Naughty iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..

-Stat$talker 

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55887
                      October 23, 2007
                      13320 Posts

Powerball results 12/13;                                           10-30-37-53-59  +  4

_____________________________________________________________

Rcbbuckeye                      1+1

ah1963                              1+1

Four4me                           1+1 

Congrats to the winners and Almost

Thanjks for playing.

florida
                        United States
                        Member #28392
                        December 15, 2005
                        4860 Posts

I can and do predict accurately for the LOTTERY in the past seven years have shown my progress on lotterypost

using SOLARIS THE most advanced real SOLASTRY (solar Astrology) .. as paneagle...I will share these predictions here in this thread

if players watching this thread indicate to me they will play or use the thread....

I showed this for many years now and have very few actually play from the lists and that is we need a strong group

to be necessary for to win... like the many recent lotteries won by groups of people..(50 women in australia for example)

I have found combinations and exact points which will or are likely candidates for the winners as example below...

The last night Powerball was one extension of this model which I had near correct perfect to all six numbers

powerball 12/13 my players were 22  1/31  29/59  42/12  49/20/48  24 or 23/53   7/37/8/  9/10   and 34/35/6

This means we can play one from each pair and likely get winning tickets and this can be repeated every drawing very closely

In this case winner my solaris had 30 37 10 53 and 59  and our powerball was 4 (we had 34 round by 30 or 1)

Powerball: 
                          United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2476 Posts

I can and do predict accurately for the LOTTERY in the past seven years have shown my progress on lotterypost

using SOLARIS THE most advanced real SOLASTRY (solar Astrology) .. as paneagle...I will share these predictions here in this thread

if players watching this thread indicate to me they will play or use the thread....

I showed this for many years now and have very few actually play from the lists and that is we need a strong group

to be necessary for to win... like the many recent lotteries won by groups of people..(50 women in australia for example)

I have found combinations and exact points which will or are likely candidates for the winners as example below...

The last night Powerball was one extension of this model which I had near correct perfect to all six numbers

powerball 12/13 my players were 22  1/31  29/59  42/12  49/20/48  24 or 23/53   7/37/8/  9/10   and 34/35/6

This means we can play one from each pair and likely get winning tickets and this can be repeated every drawing very closely

In this case winner my solaris had 30 37 10 53 and 59  and our powerball was 4 (we had 34 round by 30 or 1)

Powerball: 

"I showed this for many years now and have very few actually play from the lists and that is we need a strong groupto be necessary for to win... like the many recent lotteries won by groups of people..(50 women in australia for example)"

Thumbs Up We are ALL familiar wit how group participation increases the chancez of hittin a Jackpot,.. but MY question iz..  Blue Thinking Why iz it NECESSARY to have "strong Group participants" in order to win wit YO System?..

Wit Probability Math , you don't need but 1 playa to win..using itz LAWZ..Thumbs Up

Crazy Tying in Astrology into yo System will most likely lose alot of non-superstitious playaz..!! Thumbs Down

I az well az otherz, see yo printout.. but it'z rather afta the factz..I posted BEFORE the drawing..!!  No No Ya kain't fake dis $hit..!!

Az ov Naah, Yo system soundz pseudo- scientific Skeptical..post yo REAL Lottery ticketz resultz..

-Stat$talker 

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            2476 Posts

Powerball results 12/13;                                           10-30-37-53-59  +  4

Rcbbuckeye                      1+1

ah1963                              1+1

Four4me                           1+1 

Congrats to the winners and Almost

Thanjks for playing.

LOL

And the list changez once again...

United States
                              Member #179976
                              February 15, 2017
                              1102 Posts

Yea, I saw that..That's part of printed Advertising to players to TRY their Games, which is suggesting to just get a QP.

There are 10 ticket lines on his ticket.. but the place that you're referring to says "Quick Pick", .. Not "Quick Picks".. Plural..!!

There'z even no "time of purchase" visible..

So, I surmise , it's NOT referring to HIS 10 Tickets.! and if it is, that's a strange , confusing place in which to put such info...just as rdgrnr says.. "California iz Backwardz"...LOL

And as my friend Charles Barkley says.."I May Be Wrong,. But I Doubt It".Wink

And as my friend Charles Barkley says.."I May Be Wrong,. But I Doubt It"

I usually avoid feeding a troll, but I'll make an exception in this case in order to help educate the confused.

In addition to the LP News post, here are a couple of other articles that report the ticket being a Quick Pick.

From NBC Bay Area:

"Scott Godfrey was the ultra-lucky person who walked into a Morro Bay Albertsons supermarket and bought 10 Quick Picks, one of which matched all six Powerball numbers drawn on that fateful day. He was the lone jackpot winner in the multi-state draw."

From San Luis Obispo:

"Interestingly, the winning combination was the first set of numbers on his ticket of 10 quick picks."

What goes around comes around.

Page 137 of 153