Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2022, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 3 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 133 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2476 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 10/30/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz"..Hiding Behind Computer

LOs been bizzy tightnin up dem statistical holes that they think will keep Probability Math out, tryin ta fillup ALL the bases.. Probability Math is da "Real Deal in da Hometown of Boxing Holyfield"

This PB drawing ,.with half of the Matrix .. Which are.. *1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, *18, *21, 22, 23, *26 ... as pointed out by Probability Math...50% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..Big Smile

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..and when I git a notion to Predict dem Mainballz too, Yes Nod..Imo prove beyond a shadow ov a doubt..that Probability Math is Superior..!! Thumbs Up

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be... *1, 3, 7, 9, *18, 19, *21, 23, 26 ...34% of 26#s..thus a 66% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Wink

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are..6, 10, 12, 13, (17 rpt) ...

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN.. Wink

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2476 Posts

...To boldly go,...  Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Stat$ - the prophet of doom math that's always right but never wins, the one on the mission - start from an exorcist, then a psychiatrist, and in that order.

And don't forget blaming LOs.

Roll Eyes  Another Cyber Gunslinga, buckin ta git shot up & put down and utterly embarrassed by Probability Math..!!

Looka hea Jacques Cousteau..I've already got a few notches on my Probability Math's  GunCalculator from recent Naysayin victimz.. There'z plenty room fa moe victimz..Wink

"Here lys the cyber reputation of Ole arrogant Texez 2 Stepper, DookyStickJoe, StretchCmoore50's, & AllenButthead.." LOL

Shocked  So, tell us naaah,.. how do you want YO "CyberTombStone" ta read... Huhh?   

Blue Thinking  Don't make me call YOU OUT..!!

-Stat$talker 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55887
      October 23, 2007
      13320 Posts

Reputation???

YOUR reputation is one of BS. 

You post 18 or 20 numbers (or more) and crow about hitting the megaball or powerball. 

What a dingbat.

Post 4 and numbers see how you do. Chicken s--t.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Speler's avatar - me

Belgium
        Member #214858
        April 17, 2021
        2390 Posts

20 numbers pick 5? That requires very strong filtering and finishing with a light coverage and getting lucky. That can with a bit of luck when you often get  5/20 right.
        c(20,5)=15504
        c(20,5)/c(70,5)=0.001281. 1 IN 1000 to get 5/5 with 20. And you need the bonus-ball too.
        Something like:

2/5 after o/e l/h span ...; mostly 3/5 when 5/20 ...

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2476 Posts

AND AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 10/30/21 was in fact "19" ,..One of ""My 5avorites" POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Whut moe proof duzz it take to see that OleStat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...

PB    5-23-28-43-56(19)

Mad Playa-Haterz, who attempt to belittle Probability Math & Me cause they're bruised forced-converted believerz..as The LAWS of Probability will rip their pseudo-scientific methods to sHrEeDz.. YOU SEE'EM..!!  Nursin their wounds of DeFeAt..tryin to make themselves relevant by Postin whut 5, 6 or 7 Tag Team memberz infrequently accomplish, in comparison to whut Stat$talker ALONE accomplishes ALL the time..Wink

"19" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "WARM"  number that invoked the Laws of FruitionTHIS DRAWING..! Thumbs Up

Mybeautiful mission is without a doubt, proving that Probability Math haz RULES that INVOKE the LAWSof fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVER gonna git.!  Bare witness to the arrogant "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs & International Hecklerz" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of Divine Mathematical LAWS, that are az immutable as ANY OTHER Divine  LAWS..like Gravity, Physics, Chemistry,.. etc Yes Nod

No matter WHUT they say,..Probability Math is da Real Deal, Feared and Respected by LOs..and proves that LOs MANIPULATE the official results, by halting a drawing, or fleeing when they detect the use of serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot..especially when Ole  Stat$talker iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..Naughty

-Stat$talker 

United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            2476 Posts

Reputation???

You post 18 or 20 numbers (or more) and crow about hitting the megaball or powerball. 

What a dingbat.

"YOUR reputation is one of BS."

Shocked If consistently picking the correct Bonusball from az lil az 38% of a Matrix is "BS"?...Then YOU'D betta hurrup & git ta BSin..ClownBoZo..!!Wink

Cause YOU still faied to git da correct one when you foolishly challenged Probability Math even afta choosin 60% of the Matrix...naah THAT'Z a Reputation ov BS..LOL

Canada
              Member #218122
              October 17, 2021
              83 Posts

AND AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 10/30/21 was in fact "19" ,..One of ""My 5avorites" POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Whut moe proof duzz it take to see that OleStat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout? .. and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...

PB    5-23-28-43-56(19)

Mad Playa-Haterz, who attempt to belittle Probability Math & Me cause they're bruised forced-converted believerz..as The LAWS of Probability will rip their pseudo-scientific methods to sHrEeDz.. YOU SEE'EM..!!  Nursin their wounds of DeFeAt..tryin to make themselves relevant by Postin whut 5, 6 or 7 Tag Team memberz infrequently accomplish, in comparison to whut Stat$talker ALONE accomplishes ALL the time..Wink

"19" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "WARM"  number that invoked the Laws of FruitionTHIS DRAWING..! Thumbs Up

Mybeautiful mission is without a doubt, proving that Probability Math haz RULES that INVOKE the LAWSof fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVER gonna git.!  Bare witness to the arrogant "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs & International Hecklerz" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of Divine Mathematical LAWS, that are az immutable as ANY OTHER Divine  LAWS..like Gravity, Physics, Chemistry,.. etc Yes Nod

No matter WHUT they say,..Probability Math is da Real Deal, Feared and Respected by LOs..and proves that LOs MANIPULATE the official results, by halting a drawing, or fleeing when they detect the use of serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot..especially when Ole  Stat$talker iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..Naughty

-Stat$talker 

Mybeautiful mission is without a doubt, proving that Probability Math haz RULES that INVOKE the LAWSof fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVER gonna git.!  Bare witness to the arrogant "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs & International Hecklerz" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of Divine Mathematical LAWS, that are az immutable as ANY OTHER Divine  LAWS..like Gravity, Physics, Chemistry,.. etc Yes Nod

And he is ranting the same garbage over and over again. Broken mind results in a broken record.

Stat$ Red Devil, the prophet of doom math, will throw all the arrogant naysayers into the hell of loosing now and forever.

No matter WHUT they say,..Probability Math is da Real Deal, Feared and Respected by LOs..and proves that LOs MANIPULATE the official results, by halting a drawing, or fleeing when they detect the use of serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot..especially when Ole  Stat$talker iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..

And thus speaks the prophet Stat$ Red Devil: I'm coming with my divine always right math, and you, the evil LOs tremble in your shoes and high heels, in your pants and skirts, and even in your underwear, because the time of reckoning is coming and I will win all the jackpots there are, and the torrents of cash will fill my pocket, and the light of my divine math will shine forever over the darkness of all the evil  neysayers and LOs. And so shall be written, and so shall be done.Mad

LOL

And the only remedy for Stat$ the prophet is this: Bash, self administered.

Canada
                Member #218122
                October 17, 2021
                83 Posts

"YOUR reputation is one of BS."

Shocked If consistently picking the correct Bonusball from az lil az 38% of a Matrix is "BS"?...Then YOU'D betta hurrup & git ta BSin..ClownBoZo..!!Wink

Cause YOU still faied to git da correct one when you foolishly challenged Probability Math even afta choosin 60% of the Matrix...naah THAT'Z a Reputation ov BS..LOL

Try this Stat$ the prophet Bang Head, could be much more effective in picking your numbers than your divine but doomed math. Usually helps to clarify thoughts and get the head out of fog, too. You prove it over and over again that your head really needs it. Repetitive treatment may be recommended.

Canada
                  Member #218122
                  October 17, 2021
                  83 Posts

Reputation???

What a dingbat.

I strongly protest against comparing Stat$ the prophet Red Devil reputation, which he spent so much time and effort to acquire, to BS. Such a comparison irreparably damages the reputation of BS, and even the stinkiest BS does not deserve it. Row sewage would be a more appropriate term, IMHO. 

Canada
                    Member #218122
                    October 17, 2021
                    83 Posts

Roll Eyes  Another Cyber Gunslinga, buckin ta git shot up & put down and utterly embarrassed by Probability Math..!!

Looka hea Jacques Cousteau..I've already got a few notches on my Probability Math's  GunCalculator from recent Naysayin victimz.. There'z plenty room fa moe victimz..Wink

"Here lys the cyber reputation of Ole arrogant Texez 2 Stepper, DookyStickJoe, StretchCmoore50's, & AllenButthead.." LOL

Shocked  So, tell us naaah,.. how do you want YO "CyberTombStone" ta read... Huhh?   

Blue Thinking  Don't make me call YOU OUT..!!

-Stat$talker 

Looka hea Jacques Cousteau..I've already got a few notches on my Probability Math's  GunCalculator from recent Naysayin victimz.. There'z plenty room fa moe victimz..Wink

"Here lys the cyber reputation of Ole arrogant Texez 2 Stepper, DookyStickJoe, StretchCmoore50's, & AllenButthead.." LOL

Yeah, I can see the notches on the GunCalculator, but they all say Stat$ the prophet. Red Devil All self inflicted ridicules. Truly professional job. And I really mean: professional.

Stat$, Stat$, the prophet, you can't even imagine, how much fun I'm having with you. I've never seen anybody before so willingly sticking his a$$ for kicking and after getting a dose, sticking it again and again and again for more....Absolutely no self respect. Would you expect respect for others? Dumb question.

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      2476 Posts

For PBs Bonusball drawing for 11/1/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz"..Hiding Behind Computer

LOs been bizzy Hypertightnin up dem statistical holes that they think will keep Probability Math out, tryin ta fillup ALL the bases.. Probability Math is da "Real Deal in da Hometown of Boxing Holyfield"

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18,19, 21, 25 ... as pointed out by Probability Math...57% of the Total 26 possible..Wink

Ole Stat$talker's Agenda & Motto is, "Play the least amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the RIGHT ONES ", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..Yes Nod

Beautifully accurate Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..and when I git a notion to Predict dem Mainballz too,Shocked Imo surprise ALL OV YA..!! Gotta block out dem International Hecklerz..Thumbs Down

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...,3, 7, 9, 10, 15, *17, 18, 20, 21, 24 ...38% of 26#s..thus a 62% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Wink

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are..1, 6, 14, (19 rpt) 25 ...
                      Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...
                      Drawing is held at 11p EST
                      Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2476 Posts

"Try this Stat$ the prophet Bang Head, could be much more effective in picking your numbers than your divine but doomed math."

The MATH has never been wrong.Thumbs Up.. So, YOU'RE talkin out da side ov ya neck..!!.. The Math you call "doomed",.. Shut down da daammn Lottery..MM 9/3/21 drawing..NOBODYELSE'S Method has done so...Wink

Drum..And Heeeere'z Johnny..!!

Norton, Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #194179
                          December 3, 2018
                          420 Posts

"Try this Stat$ the prophet Bang Head, could be much more effective in picking your numbers than your divine but doomed math."

The MATH has never been wrong.Thumbs Up.. So, YOU'RE talkin out da side ov ya neck..!!.. The Math you call "doomed",.. Shut down da daammn Lottery..MM 9/3/21 drawing..NOBODYELSE'S Method has done so...Wink

Drum..And Heeeere'z Johnny..!!

"The Math has never been wrong" What does that even mean? You make no sense at all. What is your goal? Predicting the Megaball using 15 -20 numbers is a waste of time dude. It's time to adjust your strategy.

GET IT DONE

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            2476 Posts

"The Math has never been wrong" What does that even mean? You make no sense at all. What is your goal? Predicting the Megaball using 15 -20 numbers is a waste of time dude. It's time to adjust your strategy.

"It's time to adjust your strategy."

I would advise you the same... Stretch It'z high time you put away yo "woulda, Bang Head  shoulda" trackin ov counts, and start using tried & true Probability Math. Thumbs Up...

You're using yo Man-made system,.. I'm using GOD's numerical hound dog... git on yo kneez and tell GOD that his creation "is a waste ov time"..!!

Soundz like you're lookin fa anuther numerical butt kickin..LOL

Norton, Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #194179
                              December 3, 2018
                              420 Posts

"It's time to adjust your strategy."

I would advise you the same... Stretch It'z high time you put away yo "woulda, Bang Head  shoulda" trackin ov counts, and start using tried & true Probability Math. Thumbs Up...

You're using yo Man-made system,.. I'm using GOD's numerical hound dog... git on yo kneez and tell GOD that his creation "is a waste ov time"..!!

Soundz like you're lookin fa anuther numerical butt kickin..LOL

You're a funny guy. My strategy is getting better by the day. I notice a few nuggets of information every week that your so called PM couldn't see if it was right in front of you. I'm getting oh so close to cracking this thing. You're doing the usual....yelling from the mountain top every day on how your method is the greatest. We all see it very differently. To each is own.

GET IT DONE

Page 133 of 153