Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2022, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 3 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 130 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2476 Posts

I pick my numbers randomly, have done so for quite some time. Using math to predict lottery numbers is a fool's errand I've come to realize. But, everyone has to learn that lesson the hard way -- if they ever learn it at all. I think if you come to the lottery with a math/sci background you tend to hang on to the idea of "solving" the lottery and it's really hard to let go. But once you can accept random is random, you're not compelled to spend as much. Quick picks can be zen.

"Using math to predict lottery numbers is a fool's errand I've come to realize. But, everyone has to learn that lesson the hard way -- if they ever learn it at all."

I would be very careful if I were you... As it is "FOOLISH" to mock the Laws of the Creator...so, you will complete YOUR Lesson "errand," only when you SEEK..!!

Wink Jump to the Moon, if you don't think that there are Laws put into place that governs EVERYTHING..!

YOU haven't "sought",..therefore YOU No No will NOT "find".

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55887
    October 23, 2007
    13320 Posts

Thumbs Up not bad! did you play tonight?

I bought a QP just to be in it. 

Gonna skip MM tonight. Think I will play All or Nothing instead.

My point in posting was to point out 4 players had the powerball, posting 4 numbers.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      2476 Posts

I bought a QP just to be in it. 

Gonna skip MM tonight. Think I will play All or Nothing instead.

My point in posting was to point out 4 players had the powerball, posting 4 numbers.

"My point in posting was to point out 4 players had the powerball, posting 4 numbers."

But the point you've proven, iz that there are ALWAYz different RRRS Membas that "Luckily" accomplish az a TAGTEAM , whut I alone do EVERYTIME..!, wit different Game Boxing Beasts..!

So, az I've said... Your imposed Contest iz Crying UNFAIR & LOPSIDED... So let'z see if we can git y'all some moe help..LOL...cause Probability Math iz CONSISTENTLY Slaughtering ALL ov ya...

So?, who will the "skid markz" be next time?.. I see that Ole Texez 2 StepperHyperlead wit the DARKEST SKID MARK this time..Green laugh...But still az about a$$ useful , az spent Toilet Paper I'm afraid..as they are still 2 different Agendas...Y'all are takin dumpz, while I'm just tryin ta peee..!! Wink..and WE will No No nevah occupy the same Lottery Toilet, at the same time..!

-Stat$talker 

Texas
        United States
        Member #55887
        October 23, 2007
        13320 Posts

"My point in posting was to point out 4 players had the powerball, posting 4 numbers."

But the point you've proven, iz that there are ALWAYz different RRRS Membas that "Luckily" accomplish az a TAGTEAM , whut I alone do EVERYTIME..!, wit different Game Boxing Beasts..!

So, az I've said... Your imposed Contest iz Crying UNFAIR & LOPSIDED... So let'z see if we can git y'all some moe help..LOL...cause Probability Math iz CONSISTENTLY Slaughtering ALL ov ya...

So?, who will the "skid markz" be next time?.. I see that Ole Texez 2 StepperHyperlead wit the DARKEST SKID MARK this time..Green laugh...But still az about a$$ useful , az spent Toilet Paper I'm afraid..as they are still 2 different Agendas...Y'all are takin dumpz, while I'm just tryin ta peee..!! Wink..and WE will No No nevah occupy the same Lottery Toilet, at the same time..!

-Stat$talker 

Uhhh, no. We DON'T "tag team" We each choose our own numbers. My method is quite simple. My main numbers are combinations of family birth dates/ages. My megaball/powerball numbers are simply the most frequently drawn numbers. No hocus-pocus. 

BTW, I usually only buy one ticket for each drawing with the multiplier, and I may or may not play some of the numbers I post on the challenges. Most times I just do a QP. Why? As I pointed out before, the games odds are 292+ million to 1 in PB and 302+ million to 1 in MM. THOSE numbers are the REAL probability math numbers.

No toilet paper needed, except when you start spouting your BS. Then you need a whole 12 roll package to clean yourself up. 

Oh, and leave the vent fan running when you leave so you don't fumigate somebody who walks in after you.

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2476 Posts

Uhhh, no. We DON'T "tag team" We each choose our own numbers. My method is quite simple. My main numbers are combinations of family birth dates/ages. My megaball/powerball numbers are simply the most frequently drawn numbers. No hocus-pocus. 

BTW, I usually only buy one ticket for each drawing with the multiplier, and I may or may not play some of the numbers I post on the challenges. Most times I just do a QP. Why? As I pointed out before, the games odds are 292+ million to 1 in PB and 302+ million to 1 in MM. THOSE numbers are the REAL probability math numbers.

No toilet paper needed, except when you start spouting your BS. Then you need a whole 12 roll package to clean yourself up. 

Oh, and leave the vent fan running when you leave so you don't fumigate somebody who walks in after you.

"My megaball/powerball numbers are simply the most frequently drawn numbers. No hocus-pocus"

Thumbs Up And THAT'Z why YOU are "most frequently" WRONG..!! "Dingbat" , only sometimez correct,..along wit anyonelse that adopts such pseudo-scientific processes..!! It is THEN that those Astronomical Oddz apply to you..Wink

So, don't Poke "poke us" while tryin to "hoax us"..! LOL

Because I'm speakin of whut's "CONSISTENTLY" right, az opposed to whut's somewhut "frequently" right!! Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

CDanaT's avatar - Nolz june15.jpg
            Central TN
            United States
            Member #121187
            January 4, 2012
            6099 Posts

Not sure a fan is designed to handle that much lottery feces Dead

Integrity: There is no substitute.

"If some among you fear taking a stand because you are afraid of reprisals . . . recognize that you are just feeding the crocodile hoping he'll eat you last."

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81738
              October 28, 2009
              98359 Posts

"My megaball/powerball numbers are simply the most frequently drawn numbers. No hocus-pocus"

Thumbs Up And THAT'Z why YOU are "most frequently" WRONG..!! "Dingbat" , only sometimez correct,..along wit anyonelse that adopts such pseudo-scientific processes..!! It is THEN that those Astronomical Oddz apply to you..Wink

So, don't Poke "poke us" while tryin to "hoax us"..! LOL

Because I'm speakin of whut's "CONSISTENTLY" right, az opposed to whut's somewhut "frequently" right!! Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

Don't call my friend names stalker.Hit With Stick

Happy National Brisket Day! Lovies

Texas
                United States
                Member #55887
                October 23, 2007
                13320 Posts

Green laugh

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2476 Posts

Don't call my friend names stalker.Hit With Stick

Shocked Oooch ..!! That emoji hurtz.!  LOL He'z my Cyber friend too... We endearingly refer to one another az KnUcKlEhEaD, Dingbat, ..etc..It'z just Cyberroom banter.. nutin more..being a Capricorn, you should be a lil moe impartial to humor,.. az MOST Capricorns are..

May I ask? , where'z yo Knighthood when yo friendz initially call ME namez?.. even tho it duzzn't bother me,.. cause WE Guys are filled wit Testosterone.. and YOU wouldn't understand..!! Wink

But I'm good people BaBy..!!

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2476 Posts

LOL that was pretty good.. I'm gonna have to come up wit sumin sPeCial fa YOU..!!

I'm bizzy $talkin right naah..

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
                      Member #202920
                      December 14, 2019
                      514 Posts

Shocked Oooch ..!! That emoji hurtz.!  LOL He'z my Cyber friend too... We endearingly refer to one another az KnUcKlEhEaD, Dingbat, ..etc..It'z just Cyberroom banter.. nutin more..being a Capricorn, you should be a lil moe impartial to humor,.. az MOST Capricorns are..

May I ask? , where'z yo Knighthood when yo friendz initially call ME namez?.. even tho it duzzn't bother me,.. cause WE Guys are filled wit Testosterone.. and YOU wouldn't understand..!! Wink

My Prob-O-Bility meter says 99.99% chance you have neither forum friends nor real life friends.

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
                        Member #202920
                        December 14, 2019
                        514 Posts

Stat$, put up some better picks of your losing tickets, I need more seeds for the mandalas.

LOL. Screenshot one of his posts. The smileys provide color and contrast.

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
                          Member #202920
                          December 14, 2019
                          514 Posts

GA Lottery is hiring a Security Technician

"The purpose of this job is to support the security and integrity of Georgia Lottery Corporation (GLC) operations by establishing and maintaining security systems and equipment, including, but not limited to, physical access control systems, closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras and monitors, and mechanical draw machines."

You should apply to keep those LOs on their toes!

Crazy Can you imagine Stat$tweaker switching teams and working lottery security? He'd be stalking all the players who hit the Megaball on $50 plays to find out their secret math.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81738
                            October 28, 2009
                            98359 Posts

As Sandor Clegane The Hound once said "I'm not a knight" Chair

Ps , I don't like telling my friends how to behave, Green laugh

See I do gave a sense of humor.

Carry on Coffee

Happy National Brisket Day! Lovies

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2476 Posts

As Sandor Clegane The Hound once said "I'm not a knight" Chair

Ps , I don't like telling my friends how to behave, Green laugh

See I do gave a sense of humor.

Carry on Coffee

LOL As I figured you should... I have a Nephew who I Love dearly, not only because He'z my nephew, but because we crack jokes on each other all the time.. and yepp , you guessed it.. He'z a Capricorn..!, BiRtHdAy iz 1 day after yours...!!..same as Muhammad Ali's.. and Everybody knows what a comedic character he was, LOL but he backed hiz clowning up in the ring..

Thanks for understanding...Thumbs Up

Page 130 of 153