Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2022, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 3 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 131 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2476 Posts

My Prob-O-Bility meter says 99.99% chance you have neither forum friends nor real life friends.

"My Prob-O-Bility meter says 99.99% chance you have neither forum friends nor real life friends."

IF you do have a "Prob-O-bility meter"?, you Prob-O-bly No No can't read it, or remember properly whut it saezz..LOL

Blue Thinking  Just like your very 1st interruption of my Post, stating that Lotto Pro creators didn't suggest ANYWHERE in itz instruction manual to keep itz settingz at 50 games..!!

But we ALL found out that wuzzn't true.. so, so much for yo credibility.. as NOBODY has yet seen any of dem "nice round numberz" you said were there..!! Green laugh..other than "0"... All the rest ov them are.. bent..! Skeptical

And we're still waiting on you to point out one ov dem MeGaOcTaGoNaL, or ReCtaNgUlAr numberz.. cause they seem rarer than winning the Lottery itself..!! 

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2476 Posts

Crazy Can you imagine Stat$tweaker switching teams and working lottery security? He'd be stalking all the players who hit the Megaball on $50 plays to find out their secret math.

You WILL hit the Lottery b4 THAT happenz..!! Thumbs Up it seemz az tho I'M THE ONLY ONE WIT "SECRET MATH"..!!

As Everybodyelse seemz ta be tossin tea leaves.!

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81738
      October 28, 2009
      98359 Posts

Hold the line buddy, I got lots of secret math.Hyper

Happy National Brisket Day! Lovies

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        2476 Posts

Hold the line buddy, I got lots of secret math.Hyper

LOL Well Ookaay..!! Then that makez 2 of us.. Don't reveal it here, or it won't be "secret" aNyMoE!!

Speler's avatar - me

Belgium
          Member #214858
          April 17, 2021
          2390 Posts

If it is told it isn't a secret anymore. I think that I heard this line in a movie.

1953 replies, +1. Keeps it going.

United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            2476 Posts

AND AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 10/25/21 was in fact "24" ,..One of ""My 5avorites" POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Az it adds mounting proof that Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout? .. No No and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...

PB    10-27-29-44-58  (24)

Mad Playa-Haterz, who attempt to belittle Probability Math & Me will eventually become bruised forced-converted believerz..as The LAWS of Probability will rip their pseudo-scientific methods to sHrEeDz.. YOU SEE'EM..!!  Nursin their wounds of DeFeAt..tryin to make themselves relevant by Postin whut 5, 6 or 7 RRRS Tag Team memberz infrequently accomplish, in comparison to whut Ole  Stat$talker ALONE accomplishes ALL the time..Wink

"24" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's  Laws, appeared RIGHT ON its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "WARM"  number that invoked the Laws of Fruition  THIS DRAWING... Thumbs Up

My  beautiful mission is without a doubt, proving that Probability Math haz RULES that INVOKE the LAWS  of fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVER gonna git.!  Bare witness to the arrogant "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs & International Hecklerz" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of Divine Mathematical LAWS, that are az immutable as ANY OTHER Divine  LAWS..like Gravity, Physics, Chemistry,.. etc Thumbs Up

Probability Math is da Real Deal, Feared and Respected by LOs..and proves that LOs MANIPULATE the official results, by halting a drawing, or 🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot Yes Nod ANYTIME..especially when Ole  Stat$talker iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..Naughty

-Stat$talker 

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
              Member #197030
              March 28, 2019
              1050 Posts

Crazy Can you imagine Stat$tweaker switching teams and working lottery security? He'd be stalking all the players who hit the Megaball on $50 plays to find out their secret math.

I can well imagine it. Stats the Lottery Security Agent finds a 0+1 winner and tosses him in an unmarked van:

STATS: Sayz here you got the mega ball korrekt and won $2. You think you're gonna bankrupt this hea lottery? Show me your math equationz!

PLAYER: What? I played every single mega ball number and got one right.

STATS: Yeah, but how did you KNOW that numba wuz going to come up??

United States
                Member #200642
                September 1, 2019
                2476 Posts

LOL..You Guyz are too funny..!!.. They'd NEVAH hire ME az a Security Agent , or Anythangelse... simply cause... I'd NEVAH apply for a job protectin such crookz..!!

Soundz like it'd fit Ole Texez 2 Stepper perfectly,.. being that He'z got Stock investmentz wit'em..!! Thumbs Up..cause I'd be like the Security Agent that brought down Nixon in Watergate..!! US Flag

"Letme see dos handz dere Mr... and whut are ya doin riggin dem ballz?"..Why, You must be a memba ov dat Lottery Terrorists Group da RRRS..Green laugh

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55887
                  October 23, 2007
                  13320 Posts

Probability Math is da Real Deal, Feared and Respected by LOs..and proves that LOs MANIPULATE the official results, by halting a drawing, or 🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of serious  MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot  Yes Nod ANYTIME..especially when  Ole    Stat$talker iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..Naughty

LO's don't know you or probability math. They certainly don't fear or respect anything you do. They certainly don't manipulate the results. They don't have to. The odds of the game take care of all that.

You know. That great big number that you can't say.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2476 Posts

Probability Math is da Real Deal, Feared and Respected by LOs..and proves that LOs MANIPULATE the official results, by halting a drawing, or 🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of serious  MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot  Yes Nod ANYTIME..especially when  Ole    Stat$talker iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..Naughty

LO's don't know you or probability math. They certainly don't fear or respect anything you do. They certainly don't manipulate the results. They don't have to. The odds of the game take care of all that.

You know. That great big number that you can't say.

"LO's don't know you or probability math. They certainly don't fear or respect anything you do."

You keep forgitin about dat "GrEaT ShUtDoWn" MM 9/3/21  ...claiming "Technical Difficulties"... Blue ThinkingYeeah, riiiight...!!

That wuzz the epitome of them showin respect & fear...!!

GIT IT RIGHT

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55887
                      October 23, 2007
                      13320 Posts

Mega Millions results 10/26;                                       6-14-19-56-62  +  9

______________________________________________________________

Rcbbuckeye                           1+1

Sully16                                   1+1

ohioloon                                 0+1

Timewalkerv                          0+1

Hmmm, it's gone now but there was an unmarked white van with no windows parked in front of my house this morning....

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2476 Posts

Mega Millions results 10/26;                                       6-14-19-56-62  +  9

______________________________________________________________

Rcbbuckeye                           1+1

Sully16                                   1+1

ohioloon                                 0+1

Timewalkerv                          0+1

Hmmm, it's gone now but there was an unmarked white van with no windows parked in front of my house this morning....

LOL...I hear ya..!!

You should've served them Coffee & Doughnuts..! Coffee

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2476 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 10/27/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz"..Hiding Behind Computer

Makes noo difference WHUT Game iz analyzed, switchin gearz from ANY Game back to another iz az smooth az a Prezidenchal Tranzishun..Equations flowz seamlessly, as the Math iz more than able to defeat ANY Astronomical Adversary!, It'z truly like handling the finest precise intangible thang there iz...

LOs been bizzy Hypertightnin up dem statistical holes that they think will keep Probability Math out, tryin ta fillup ALL the bases.. Probability Math is da "Real Deal in da Hometown of Boxing Holyfield".and that Ole Stat$ causes dem International Mad  Playa Haterz to break onto da LP scene, talkin out da side ov their neck..!! thinkin I'M the Enemy..! 

This PB drawing ,.with half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, *8, 9, *11, 17, 18, *21, 23, 25, ... as pointed out by Probability Math...50% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Shocked Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..and when I git a notion to Predict dem Mainballz too, Imo embarrass alotta so-called "PrEdIcToRz"..just keep in mind that, it'z ALWAYS gonna be a different drawing resultz when you git into da REAL ring wit da BoxingBeast ( Hea dat RRRS "Tag Team" participantz ?) Crying Y'all know the Contest iz NOT fair,.. it'z Lopsided, ..So, Let'z see if we can git y'all some moe help..!! LOL cause az I say,.. wit THEM?, it'z alwayz a different set ov sKiD mArKz..Green laugh

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be... 3, 7, *8, 9, *11, 18, 20, *21, 25, 26, ...38% of 26#s..thus a 62% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Wink

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are..2, 10, 13, 16, (24 rpt) ...

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN.. Wink

-Stat$talker 

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55887
                            October 23, 2007
                            13320 Posts

MY  "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be... 3,  7, *8, 9, *11, 18, 20, *21,  25,  26, ...38% of 26#s..thus a 62% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Wink

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky"  picks are..2,  10,  13, 16, (24 rpt) ...

AND AGAIN.....!!!

Ooops, never mind. LOL.

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2476 Posts

MY  "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be... 3,  7, *8, 9, *11, 18, 20, *21,  25,  26, ...38% of 26#s..thus a 62% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Wink

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky"  picks are..2,  10,  13, 16, (24 rpt) ...

AND AGAIN.....!!!

Ooops, never mind. LOL.

.This PB drawing ,.with half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, *8, 9, *11, 17, 18, *21, 23, 25, ... as pointed out by Probability Math...50% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up"

Don't play CrA-CrA.. BoZo Clown!!

You see that "17" in the list POINTED OUT by Probability Math..Cheers

Naah, don't make me predict some ov dem Mainballz and cause the Math to FURTHER embarrass you... LOL

So, quit while you're ahead...!!..and anybody can see that "My 5avorites" are basically a repeat of the "pointed out" list..Thumbs Up

My Mission is about how accurate the MATH iz..!!

Page 131 of 153