Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2022, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 3 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 132 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55887
October 23, 2007
13320 Posts

.This PB drawing ,.with half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, *8, 9, *11, 17, 18, *21, 23, 25, ... as pointed out by Probability Math...50% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up"

Don't play CrA-CrA.. BoZo Clown!!

You see that "17" in the list POINTED OUT by Probability Math..Cheers

Naah, don't make me predict some ov dem Mainballz and cause the Math to FURTHER embarrass you... LOL

So, quit while you're ahead...!!..and anybody can see that "My 5avorites" are basically a repeat of the "pointed out" list..Thumbs Up

My Mission is about how accurate the MATH iz..!!

Oh, right. You have your "favorite picks", AND your "probabililty picks". 

That way you have ALL the numbers covered. 

LOL. Crazy

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
    Member #202920
    December 14, 2019
    514 Posts

Oh, right. You have your "favorite picks", AND your "probabililty picks". 

That way you have ALL the numbers covered. 

LOL. Crazy

Fer toonitez draweeng my problem abilitee pics r 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

my 4vorite picks r 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

my sneeqi pycks r 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 16

my frooty picks r 17 19 21 23 25

my farty picks r 2 4 6 8 10 12

my schizo picks are 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 333 334 335 336 and 0

CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy

(now watch, he'll start adding more lists to achieve 110% coverage)

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
      700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
      United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      2476 Posts

Fer toonitez draweeng my problem abilitee pics r 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy

Lookz like that'z YO list of categories...cause datz da ONLY way a Crazy dumb bell 101 , like YOU will eevah git it right ...LOL

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
        Member #197030
        March 28, 2019
        1050 Posts

CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy

Schizo picks, hmm. I've long suspected it. It's either undiagnosed or not being managed.

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2476 Posts

Schizo picks, hmm. I've long suspected it. It's either undiagnosed or not being managed.

Blue Thinking Ooh, So you found a lil time ta Troll 2night huh?

Canada
            Member #218122
            October 17, 2021
            83 Posts

AND AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 10/25/21 was in fact "24" ,..One of ""My 5avorites" POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Az it adds mounting proof that Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout? .. No No and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...

PB    10-27-29-44-58  (24)

Mad Playa-Haterz, who attempt to belittle Probability Math & Me will eventually become bruised forced-converted believerz..as The LAWS of Probability will rip their pseudo-scientific methods to sHrEeDz.. YOU SEE'EM..!!  Nursin their wounds of DeFeAt..tryin to make themselves relevant by Postin whut 5, 6 or 7 RRRS Tag Team memberz infrequently accomplish, in comparison to whut Ole  Stat$talker ALONE accomplishes ALL the time..Wink

"24" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's  Laws, appeared RIGHT ON its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "WARM"  number that invoked the Laws of Fruition  THIS DRAWING... Thumbs Up

My  beautiful mission is without a doubt, proving that Probability Math haz RULES that INVOKE the LAWS  of fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVER gonna git.!  Bare witness to the arrogant "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs & International Hecklerz" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of Divine Mathematical LAWS, that are az immutable as ANY OTHER Divine  LAWS..like Gravity, Physics, Chemistry,.. etc Thumbs Up

Probability Math is da Real Deal, Feared and Respected by LOs..and proves that LOs MANIPULATE the official results, by halting a drawing, or 🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot Yes Nod ANYTIME..especially when Ole  Stat$talker iz about ta $ack dat Jackpot..Naughty

-Stat$talker 

My    beautiful mission is without a doubt, proving that  Probability Math haz RULES that INVOKE the  LAWS    of fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as  PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVER gonna git.!  Bare witness to the arrogant "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs & International Hecklerz" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of  Divine Mathematical  LAWS, that are az immutable as ANY OTHER  Divine    LAWS..like  Gravity, Physics, Chemistry,.. etc  Thumbs Up

Now this finally explains Stat$ behaviour. His math was created by GOD and he nominated himself as the prophet of this math. That's why the math and the prophet are both sacrosanct and always right - this comes directly from GOD. No discussion is possible here - you cannot challenge GOD's creation nor its fanatic.

I always considered fanaticism a form of mental derangement. Stat$, the forces of light and darkness are tearing your soul apart: the light divinely inspired by the God's math and the darkness, in the form of your foul language, promoted by your Satan. Ask your exorcist to change your pills composition - the current ones do not work well for you and the darkness already overwhelms your head.

Stat$, now I know who you really are and what you stand for. My apologies for considering you sane. My mistake.

Canada
              Member #218122
              October 17, 2021
              83 Posts

.This PB drawing ,.with half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, *8, 9, *11, 17, 18, *21, 23, 25, ... as pointed out by Probability Math...50% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up"

Don't play CrA-CrA.. BoZo Clown!!

You see that "17" in the list POINTED OUT by Probability Math..Cheers

Naah, don't make me predict some ov dem Mainballz and cause the Math to FURTHER embarrass you... LOL

So, quit while you're ahead...!!..and anybody can see that "My 5avorites" are basically a repeat of the "pointed out" list..Thumbs Up

My Mission is about how accurate the MATH iz..!!

And Stat$, the Lottery Prophet, said: "Let there be lottery numbers that are always right".

And there were lottery numbers.

And the Lottery Prophet was wrong, the numbers did not win.

And the darkness descended upon the false Lottery Prophet.

And the LOs laughed again.

Canada
                Member #218122
                October 17, 2021
                83 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 10/27/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz"..Hiding Behind Computer

Makes noo difference WHUT Game iz analyzed, switchin gearz from ANY Game back to another iz az smooth az a Prezidenchal Tranzishun..Equations flowz seamlessly, as the Math iz more than able to defeat ANY Astronomical Adversary!, It'z truly like handling the finest precise intangible thang there iz...

LOs been bizzy Hypertightnin up dem statistical holes that they think will keep Probability Math out, tryin ta fillup ALL the bases.. Probability Math is da "Real Deal in da Hometown of Boxing Holyfield".and that Ole Stat$ causes dem International Mad  Playa Haterz to break onto da LP scene, talkin out da side ov their neck..!! thinkin I'M the Enemy..! 

This PB drawing ,.with half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, *8, 9, *11, 17, 18, *21, 23, 25, ... as pointed out by Probability Math...50% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Shocked Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..and when I git a notion to Predict dem Mainballz too, Imo embarrass alotta so-called "PrEdIcToRz"..just keep in mind that, it'z ALWAYS gonna be a different drawing resultz when you git into da REAL ring wit da BoxingBeast ( Hea dat RRRS "Tag Team" participantz ?) Crying Y'all know the Contest iz NOT fair,.. it'z Lopsided, ..So, Let'z see if we can git y'all some moe help..!! LOL cause az I say,.. wit THEM?, it'z alwayz a different set ov sKiD mArKz..Green laugh

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be... 3, 7, *8, 9, *11, 18, 20, *21, 25, 26, ...38% of 26#s..thus a 62% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Wink

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are..2, 10, 13, 16, (24 rpt) ...

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN.. Wink

-Stat$talker 

And Stat$, the Lottery Prophet, said: "Let there be lottery numbers that are always right".

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2476 Posts

No Nod ..still tryin to make yourself relevant.. eh?

Blue Thinking GIT GOOONE..!!

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
                    Member #202920
                    December 14, 2019
                    514 Posts

My    beautiful mission is without a doubt, proving that  Probability Math haz RULES that INVOKE the  LAWS    of fruition, cause "GOD" has created it as  PrEdIcTaBlE as it'z EVER gonna git.!  Bare witness to the arrogant "Naysaying Numerical Pharaohs & International Hecklerz" of Today,.. who'd dare ridicule the Sovereignty of  Divine Mathematical  LAWS, that are az immutable as ANY OTHER  Divine    LAWS..like  Gravity, Physics, Chemistry,.. etc  Thumbs Up

Now this finally explains Stat$ behaviour. His math was created by GOD and he nominated himself as the prophet of this math. That's why the math and the prophet are both sacrosanct and always right - this comes directly from GOD. No discussion is possible here - you cannot challenge GOD's creation nor its fanatic.

I always considered fanaticism a form of mental derangement. Stat$, the forces of light and darkness are tearing your soul apart: the light divinely inspired by the God's math and the darkness, in the form of your foul language, promoted by your Satan. Ask your exorcist to change your pills composition - the current ones do not work well for you and the darkness already overwhelms your head.

Stat$, now I know who you really are and what you stand for. My apologies for considering you sane. My mistake.

Lol. Moove ova Mohammed, Jesus, and Jospeh Smith. ThErE'z a noo profit in towne. Crazy

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55887
                      October 23, 2007
                      13320 Posts

No Nod ..still tryin to make yourself relevant.. eh?

Blue Thinking GIT GOOONE..!!

More relevant than YOU!

GIT GOOONE..!!

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2476 Posts

More relevant than YOU!

GIT GOOONE..!!

Blue Thinking Aaahhh, supportin International Trollz eeh? ..but then agin , Wink YOU'RE fa anythin that you think will invalidate Ole Stat$..!!,

Shocked  Daaang..! , the effects ov dat Probability Math  Royal Rump kickin lasts a looooooong time... and I thought only "Tootsie Rolls" candy lasted that long..!! LOL

Betta git on da right side ov HISTORY... Thumbs Up and go down in support ov Ole  Stat$talker.. instead ov against me..Thumbs Down..we know Yes Nod Texez iz flat, but...

No No Don't be a "Flat Earther"..!!

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55887
                          October 23, 2007
                          13320 Posts

Blue Thinking Aaahhh, supportin International Trollz eeh? ..but then agin , Wink YOU'RE fa anythin that you think will invalidate Ole Stat$..!!,

Shocked  Daaang..! , the effects ov dat Probability Math  Royal Rump kickin lasts a looooooong time... and I thought only "Tootsie Rolls" candy lasted that long..!! LOL

Betta git on da right side ov HISTORY... Thumbs Up and go down in support ov Ole  Stat$talker.. instead ov against me..Thumbs Down..we know Yes Nod Texez iz flat, but...

No No Don't be a "Flat Earther"..!!

Texas is BIG.

Flat where I am, but in the Hill Country, not so much. Other parts in west Texas there's the Guadalupe Mountains.

Try picking your Mega/Power ball numbers from choosing 4 instead of 24. See how you do then. 

But, we both know you won't do so hot then, huh?

GIT GOOONE..!!!  Crazy

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            2476 Posts

Texas is BIG.

Flat where I am, but in the Hill Country, not so much. Other parts in west Texas there's the Guadalupe Mountains.

Try picking your Mega/Power ball numbers from choosing 4 instead of 24. See how you do then. 

But, we both know you won't do so hot then, huh?

GIT GOOONE..!!!  Crazy

"Try picking your Mega/Power ball numbers from choosing 4 instead of 24."

Shocked..Ooopz..!!.. 2 different Agendas..!!..My Mission iz about da Math's accuracy..not about being coerced, just ta be accepted into the RRRS's fold..!!

Do you have a pension & Healthcare coverage from'em?...LOL..Why do ya just keep insistin on me joinin Y'all?... It'z like Democratz & Repugnantanz..!! LOL..Separate cauzez..

Givit up..!!

Canada
                              Member #218122
                              October 17, 2021
                              83 Posts

...To boldly go,...  Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Stat$ - the prophet of doom math that's always right but never wins, the one on the mission - start from an exorcist, then a psychiatrist, and in that order.

And don't forget blaming LOs.

Page 132 of 153