Welcome Guest
You last visited May 19, 2022, 12:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 2 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 128 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2440 Posts

$hatz Mouff tell us what probability maff says izz yo chances to win a mm or pb. slim to none in 10 of your lifetimes or 1-99% probable now?

explain to us $hat Mouff simply put in your words what probability means because you seem to dodge simple maff questions and also never answer any direct questions that many posters have axed of you to answer in the past. don't tell me two go read a boke i kneed yor help an i'm axin yue duh expert four help dat iz wut duh forum is foe right to help uders. 

Pleas i beggen ov yue know gedd Gooone ROFL

"explain to us $hat Mouff simply put in your words what probability means because you seem to dodge simple maff questions and also never answer any direct questions that many posters have axed of you to answer in the past. don't tell me two go read a boke i kneed yor help an i'm axin yue duh expert four help dat iz wut duh forum is foe right to help uders.  Pleas i beggen ov yue"

I've explained whut Probability Math iz ALREADY Thumbs Up..whea I had ta straighten out anuther Naysaying Memba..B it 216 timez or more that I've said it...Wink

But , if YOU No No don't want me to truthfully tell you where to FIND &  grasp such knowledge, then how can you expect to gain such understanding?

So,...Yes Nod  Az YOU wish..!!

Naaah, ...Blue Thinking  GIT GOOONE...

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55887
    October 23, 2007
    13265 Posts

Shocked such irrelevant info iz about a$$ useful az SPENT Toilet Paper... just a different SET ov skiddd markz .. each an everytime..!! LOL

Noticeably ABSENT frum dat Boastful Tag Team list?... iz Defeated & embarrassed RRRS memba....."Texez 2 Stepper"!..Thumbs Up..Why?..cause he'z still recuperating on da sideline from dat Royal butt kickin dat only comez from Boxing tanglin wit Divine Probability Math.

Agree with stupid But It'z sooo nice ta see'im cheerin oon hiz Tag Teammates frum da sideline Hyper

And , IF I'm soo full of $h_t?..Blue Thinking Then explain why ball#  "5"  fa PB's Bonusball for 10/20/21 drawing iz in my Prediction post list..picked out frum 50% of the Matrix..

"Dingbat"

-Stat$talker 

Because we don't pick from half the matrix like you. So it is much harder to pick the main balls and powerball/megaballs. 

We pick from up to 12 mainballs, and from up to 4 powerball/megaballs. Not hard to understand...oh wait, sorry, it is hard for you to understand. LOL. 

And again, LO's aren't the least bit concerned about you or probability math. They don't care. You just like to stroke your own ego. 

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      2440 Posts

Because we don't pick from half the matrix like you. So it is much harder to pick the main balls and powerball/megaballs. 

We pick from up to 12 mainballs, and from up to 4 powerball/megaballs. Not hard to understand...oh wait, sorry, it is hard for you to understand. LOL. 

And again, LO's aren't the least bit concerned about you or probability math. They don't care. You just like to stroke your own ego. 

"Because we don't pick from half the matrix like you. So it is much harder to pick the main balls and powerball/megaballs. 

We pick from up to 12 mainballs, and from up to 4 powerball/megaballs."

"WE,WE,WE,WE,WE"...!!!... Tell US, ..What? WHUT DO YOU DO?

I'll tell ya... Nutin.No Nod.!! But sit on ya laurelz and try to pit ME against EvErYbOdY whooz a RRRS Memba!

It would seem much harder for ME to ALWAYZ be right vs ALL OF YOU, ..exchanging places 🏃 🏃like in a Numerical Tag Team relay race..!!! 

Crying And it'z just NOT FAIR !!.. az the Contest iz Thumbs Down lopsided. LOL  So, Iet'z see if we can git ch'all some moe Help!...cauze Probability Math? ..iz consistently SLAUGHTERIN ALL OV YA..!! Green laugh

-Stat$talker 

Texas
        United States
        Member #55887
        October 23, 2007
        13265 Posts

"Because we don't pick from half the matrix like you. So it is much harder to pick the main balls and powerball/megaballs. 

We pick from up to 12 mainballs, and from up to 4 powerball/megaballs."

"WE,WE,WE,WE,WE"...!!!... Tell US, ..What? WHUT DO YOU DO?

I'll tell ya... Nutin.No Nod.!! But sit on ya laurelz and try to pit ME against EvErYbOdY whooz a RRRS Memba!

It would seem much harder for ME to ALWAYZ be right vs ALL OF YOU, ..exchanging places 🏃 🏃like in a Numerical Tag Team relay race..!!! 

Crying And it'z just NOT FAIR !!.. az the Contest iz Thumbs Down lopsided. LOL  So, Iet'z see if we can git ch'all some moe Help!...cauze Probability Math? ..iz consistently SLAUGHTERIN ALL OV YA..!! Green laugh

-Stat$talker 

No...it's not.

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2440 Posts

I play only whut the Math says to play.. and as long as itz NOT 100% of the Matrix, but still yield good resultz.. WHUT'Z da Problem?

The problem is that your "problem ability math" did not give you too good results in the 33 out of 47. You got screwed by your "pam" with great gusto. Just an advice from an amateur to a pro: make sure that your probabilities are really probable. Not unusually, improbables perform better than probables. If your "pam" can see only probables you see only half of your a$$. That's why you get screwed. More often than not I play probables and improbables at the same time but not mixed. Excuse me for a sec. I hear a whisper. What's that? Ah, got it. Somebody's "pam" told me that that's the reason why amateurs win and pros don't. Wanna see the pay slips?

P.S. Must be those darn LOs. They conspired against the pro and for the amateur.

"Just an advice from an amateur to a pro: make sure that your probabilities are really probable. Not unusually, improbables perform better than probables."

You really are a Dunce on steroids...such an illogical Statement can ONLY be attributed to being an Amateur that you are...You've demonstrated that you haven't the slightest incline of the meaning of the very words you've ignorantly used to defend your ignorance..!!

If something is deemed "iMpRoBabLe", it means that it's NOT gonna happen...So, there's absolutely NO WAY someting "iMpRoBabLe" will outperform anything that IS "probable"..akin to saying.."Something that's Wet, will always be drier than something that's Dry"..Duuhh

Like I said Jacques Cousteau,.. you are fishin in International Waters waaaay above your head..Git back to Land ASAP..!!

They say that "Ignorance is Bliss"..so, You gotta be "1 ExTrEmElY HaPpy A$$..LOL

-Stat$talker 

Canada
            Member #218122
            October 17, 2021
            83 Posts

"Just an advice from an amateur to a pro: make sure that your probabilities are really probable. Not unusually, improbables perform better than probables."

You really are a Dunce on steroids...such an illogical Statement can ONLY be attributed to being an Amateur that you are...You've demonstrated that you haven't the slightest incline of the meaning of the very words you've ignorantly used to defend your ignorance..!!

If something is deemed "iMpRoBabLe", it means that it's NOT gonna happen...So, there's absolutely NO WAY someting "iMpRoBabLe" will outperform anything that IS "probable"..akin to saying.."Something that's Wet, will always be drier than something that's Dry"..Duuhh

Like I said Jacques Cousteau,.. you are fishin in International Waters waaaay above your head..Git back to Land ASAP..!!

They say that "Ignorance is Bliss"..so, You gotta be "1 ExTrEmElY HaPpy A$$..LOL

-Stat$talker 

Hi Stat$ Pro,

I'm really impressed by your math skills. Here is why.

Probability Math that is always right is actually the CERTAINTY math because there is no way it could ever go wrong. (Stat$ Pro, if you have difficulty to discern the difference between PROBABILITY and CERTAINTY Google for both and compare). So, to give your system full credit from now on I will call it the CERTAINTY math because that's what it really is.

Strangely enough, it appears that for you certainties come in different certainty levels. Your Certainty Math doesn't seem to be able to select winners all the time, in some cases being more "certain" than in others. I had no idea about this concept before but your idea enhanced my understanding considerably. Yeah, what the world of lotteries would be without your CERTAIN professionalism.

So, Stat$ Pro, why aren't you hitting jackpots with your CERTAINTY Math with every draw? Are you CERTAIN about your picks or only remotely guessing?

Stat$ Pro, I will tell you a joke although I'm not sure if your very limited sense of humor will allow you to laugh.

A bear and a rabbit went to sh!t in the forest. Suddenly the bear asks the rabbit: "Rabbit, do you have a problem with sh!t sticking to your fur?". "No", responds surprised rabbit. So the bear grabs the rabbit and wipes his ass with him.

Defies my logic, Stat$, why on Earth (I mean - LP) would you (unprovoked and for no apparent reason) turn yourself into such a rabbit? Didn't you know that the LP forests are dangerous? There are plenty of bears there just waiting for the right rabbit to come around...

PS. Stat$ Pro, I recommend a good fur scrubber for you. Pro scrubber, that is. And stop constantly complaining that nobody can understand your ranting mambo-jumbo. I have stronger and stronger impression that you start loosing it, too. Analyse your rants and you will easily notice that's the same crap over and over again. Can you learn anything from a broken record? Yeah, actually you can - it's broken. So is your logic and the CERTAINTY math.

Texas
              United States
              Member #55887
              October 23, 2007
              13265 Posts

Hi Stat$ Pro,

Probability Math that is always right is actually the CERTAINTY math because there is no way it could ever go wrong. (Stat$ Pro, if you have difficulty to discern the difference between PROBABILITY and CERTAINTY Google for both and compare). So, to give your system full credit from now on I will call it the CERTAINTY math because that's what it really is.

Strangely enough, it appears that for you certainties come in different certainty levels. Your Certainty Math doesn't seem to be able to select winners all the time, in some cases being more "certain" than in others. I had no idea about this concept before but your idea enhanced my understanding considerably. Yeah, what the world of lotteries would be without your CERTAIN professionalism.

So, Stat$ Pro, why aren't you hitting jackpots with your CERTAINTY Math with every draw? Are you CERTAIN about your picks or only remotely guessing?

Stat$ Pro, I will tell you a joke although I'm not sure if your very limited sense of humor will allow you to laugh.

A bear and a rabbit went to sh!t in the forest. Suddenly the bear asks the rabbit: "Rabbit, do you have a problem with sh!t sticking to your fur?". "No", responds surprised rabbit. So the bear grabs the rabbit and wipes his ass with him.

Defies my logic, Stat$, why on Earth (I mean - LP) would you (unprovoked and for no apparent reason) turn yourself into such a rabbit? Didn't you know that the LP forests are dangerous? There are plenty of bears there just waiting for the right rabbit to come around...

PS. Stat$ Pro, I recommend a good fur scrubber for you. Pro scrubber, that is. And stop constantly complaining that nobody can understand your ranting mambo-jumbo. I have stronger and stronger impression that you start loosing it, too. Analyse your rants and you will easily notice that's the same crap over and over again. Can you learn anything from a broken record? Yeah, actually you can - it's broken. So is your logic and the CERTAINTY math.

He's not even trying to win a jackpot. This nutjob posts 18-20 megaballs and crows when one of them is drawn. 

Big deal. Spend $36 to win $2. He has zero concept of the odds of a game. Anytime I need a good laugh I just read his rants.

United States
                Member #190447
                June 11, 2018
                120 Posts

He's not even trying to win a jackpot. This nutjob posts 18-20 megaballs and crows when one of them is drawn. 

Big deal. Spend $36 to win $2. He has zero concept of the odds of a game. Anytime I need a good laugh I just read his rants.

"Big deal. Spend $36 to win $2. He has zero concept of the odds of a game. Anytime I need a good laugh I just read his rants."

he's such a oscar mayer block head full or baloney. as long as he keep using probability maff he will always be a weiner Bananacan't win$hat not even $2 bucks after spending hundreds. ask him what his profit ratio is using that weiner maff he uses.Party < him and his many ego's after a 2 dollar win and -$9998 loss but yeah i'm winning lol.

He does not know probability math at all. tell him to show some examples of it's use applied to a coin toss and he would not be able to demonstrate that. He's not as bright as he carries on to be. he's as sharp as a round rock.

{probability is NO guarantee} only your mounting losses will be Guaranteed

The gambler's fallacy is the  belief that the probability for an outcome after a series of outcomes is not the same as the probability for a single outcome. The gambler's fallacy is real and true in cases where the events in question are independent and identically distributed.

Canada
                  Member #218122
                  October 17, 2021
                  83 Posts

$hatz Mouff tell us what probability maff says izz yo chances to win a mm or pb. slim to none in 10 of your lifetimes or 1-99% probable now?

explain to us $hat Mouff simply put in your words what probability means because you seem to dodge simple maff questions and also never answer any direct questions that many posters have axed of you to answer in the past. don't tell me two go read a boke i kneed yor help an i'm axin yue duh expert four help dat iz wut duh forum is foe right to help uders. 

Pleas i beggen ov yue know gedd Gooone ROFL

Don't take Stat$ seriously. His behaviour is typical for fakers. They create a totally fake image of something that does not exists, polish it to high shine and promote it as a real thing while they have nothing to support it. Then they protect the image at all costs, will not allow any scrutiny and any criticism will be met with violent outbursts of insults and abuse. The image becomes sacrosanct (Stat$, Google what this means). That's the only way they can protect their fake. And they are paranoid about being found out and exposed. What Stat$ is doing fits perfectly this pattern and his antics serve only this purpose.

That's what happens when your ambitions push you to become a guru but your knowledge and abilities can bring you only to the level of clown. That's exactly what it is, Stat$, the Pro. I'm really having fun watching your antics. You don't have to respond to my posts, Stat$, unless asked for. I can do it myself for you. Just let me know if you need to respond and I will just copy and paste some garbage from your previous rants, very repetitive and predictable. Save you time and effort. Looks to me, Stat$, you are running out of ideas because the ones you've been employing lately resemble recycled toilet paper - the same sh!t in them.

Stat$, I asked Google if they have translation service from Stat$ Rant into English. They answered no. Being the expert (and Pro) in Stat$ rant dialect I suggest you contact them yourself - they might be interested. But not in translation, I'm afraid - in having fun.

Stat$, why do you presume that putting a lipstick on a pig will turn it into Miss Universe? Your rants will not turn you into a guru either, for the same reason.

P.S. Stat$, have you already written to the LOs to always consult your math, as I recommended in a previous post? They need some entertainment, too.

United States
                    Member #190447
                    June 11, 2018
                    120 Posts

Hi Stat$ Pro,

"And stop constantly complaining that nobody can understand your ranting mambo-jumbo"

plates Four fold lips, could be the reasonPoke Yes Nod

The gambler's fallacy is the  belief that the probability for an outcome after a series of outcomes is not the same as the probability for a single outcome. The gambler's fallacy is real and true in cases where the events in question are independent and identically distributed.

Canada
                      Member #218122
                      October 17, 2021
                      83 Posts

Didn't ask you to apologize to me. Personally, I don't care what you call me. But be aware I respect myself and won't be bullied by some troll who wants to be a 10 year old snot nose bully back in elementary school. 

Frankly, you've shown you have no respect for others or yourself in your last few posts. And you're certainly not someone I'd call friend. In fact, friends I call by name. You? Never even said your handle (like how Bill Parcells used to call T.O. 'the player')

Like I said, I'll joke with you, play with you, and have a good time, but once you denigrate, harass, badger, and harangue others into doing something you intend to use to humiliate and/or embarrass them, you've lost that goodwill.

If others will let you bully them that's on them. I won't. 

Enjoy yourself.
                      Bye!

G

Another guy taking Stat$ seriously. I repeat again: don't. Would you get offended at a monkey throwing filth at you across a fence in a ZOO? You would laugh - it's just a monkey. Same here, monkey's antics, nothing more than that. Take it for what it really is: fun. I do and I'm having fun. And more is coming soon.

Canada
                        Member #218122
                        October 17, 2021
                        83 Posts

Anytime I need a good laugh I just read his rants.

Exactly the same here. Treat the clown as clown, not math professor. I posted in another place why he is doing this. In this he is proving me right over and over again.

Frankly speaking, even for a clown his antics appear excessive. Is there something else involved? Sort of instability triggered by the slightest opposition? Looks more and more convincing as more and more rants come.

Canada
                          Member #218122
                          October 17, 2021
                          83 Posts

-Stat$talker 

Don't take Stat$ seriously. His behaviour is typical for fakers. They create a totally fake image of something that does not exists, polish it to high shine and promote it as a real thing while they have nothing to support it. Then they protect the image at all costs, will not allow any scrutiny and any criticism will be met with violent outbursts of insults and abuse. The image becomes sacrosanct (Stat$, Google what this means). That's the only way they can protect their fake. And they are paranoid about being found out and exposed. What Stat$ is doing fits perfectly this pattern and his antics serve only this purpose.

That's what happens when your ambitions push you to become a guru but your knowledge and abilities can bring you only to the level of a clown.

United States
                            Member #190447
                            June 11, 2018
                            120 Posts

Exactly the same here. Treat the clown as clown, not math professor. I posted in another place why he is doing this. In this he is proving me right over and over again.

Frankly speaking, even for a clown his antics appear excessive. Is there something else involved? Sort of instability triggered by the slightest opposition? Looks more and more convincing as more and more rants come.

"Frankly speaking, even for a clown his antics appear excessive. Is there something else involved? Sort of instability triggered by the slightest opposition? Looks more and more convincing as more and more rants come."

smooth brains, all his cognitive abilities goes to spewing $hat out of his mouth every time he speaks. saying he's a clown is taking him lightly i'm thinking closer to imbecile or retardation similarly to the last pres of usa.PokeScared. no one takes him serious because he still thinks 10+9 equals tweennie-won. hem izz smart

United States
                              Member #190447
                              June 11, 2018
                              120 Posts

he's friends and family members cringe every time they see him coming. they say omg here comes the fulla-$hat talker again i wonder what he's going to fib about this time.Jack-in-the-Box one of family members says to him time and time again to stop believing that shat he's saying, in fact they catch him lying all the time some just roll there eyes at him and want to do this Hit With Stick.. stfu shat mouff you always telling stories and lies no one believes you not even online @ lottery post. lolBanana

Page 128 of 153