Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2022, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 3 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 134 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2476 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 11/10/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz"..Hiding Behind Computer

This PB drawing ,.with half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, 2, 3, 5, 9,10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 23, 25, 26, ... as pointed out by Probability Math...57% of the Total 26 possible..Thumbs Up

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Shocked Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..Big Smile

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..and when I git a notion, Imo Predict dem Mainballz, Leave dem Naysayerz in da dust..!

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...2, 3, 5, 9, 11, 13, 20, 22, 25, 26...38% of 26#s..thus a 62% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are..1, 7, 14, 15, 19, 24 ...

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2476 Posts

You're a funny guy. My strategy is getting better by the day. I notice a few nuggets of information every week that your so called PM couldn't see if it was right in front of you. I'm getting oh so close to cracking this thing. You're doing the usual....yelling from the mountain top every day on how your method is the greatest. We all see it very differently. To each is own.

"I notice a few nuggets of information every week that your so called PM couldn't see if it was right in front of you. I'm getting oh so close to cracking this thing. You're doing the usual....yelling from the mountain top every day on how your method is the greatest."

Once again dude..It'z NOT MY MATH..!!..Any counterfeit system will NEVA show you everythang, because it can't see everythang..only PROBABILITY MATH will show you everythang..!!

And one iz supposed to declare GOD's awesomeness from EVERY Mountain top Thumbs Up..thus you've nuthin to yell about..!!..only complain..!! Bang Head  wit yo "woulda, shoulda" system..

"Close",.. No No but No Cigar..!! 🚬

But, you are ta be commended for yo persistence,  I will say..Yes Nod

-Stat$talker 

Norton, Ohio
      United States
      Member #194179
      December 3, 2018
      420 Posts

"I notice a few nuggets of information every week that your so called PM couldn't see if it was right in front of you. I'm getting oh so close to cracking this thing. You're doing the usual....yelling from the mountain top every day on how your method is the greatest."

Once again dude..It'z NOT MY MATH..!!..Any counterfeit system will NEVA show you everythang, because it can't see everythang..only PROBABILITY MATH will show you everythang..!!

And one iz supposed to declare GOD's awesomeness from EVERY Mountain top Thumbs Up..thus you've nuthin to yell about..!!..only complain..!! Bang Head  wit yo "woulda, shoulda" system..

"Close",.. No No but No Cigar..!! 🚬

But, you are ta be commended for yo persistence,  I will say..Yes Nod

-Stat$talker 

Probability math won't show you jack. If it was this magical method that you claim it to be. You would've already won. You're just spewing nonsense from a perspective that isn't logical. Dozens have told you this in their own way at LP. But you're delusional way continues on. 

Probability math failed you again.  You picked 57% of 26 numbers for the powerballs bonus ball. A SWING and a MISS!!!!. 14 was not one of your numbers. I know, I know...14 was one of your sneaky picks. What part of probability math is a sneaky pick? No Pity!

GET IT DONE

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        2476 Posts

Probability math won't show you jack. If it was this magical method that you claim it to be. You would've already won. You're just spewing nonsense from a perspective that isn't logical. Dozens have told you this in their own way at LP. But you're delusional way continues on. 

Probability math failed you again.  You picked 57% of 26 numbers for the powerballs bonus ball. A SWING and a MISS!!!!. 14 was not one of your numbers. I know, I know...14 was one of your sneaky picks. What part of probability math is a sneaky pick? No Pity!

"What part of probability math is a sneaky pick?"

It'z obviously any number that LOs think won't show up az viable..!!..but the Math did see it.. again the Math was right..

"Dozens have told you this in their own way at LP. But you're delusional way continues on."

Lots ov Scientists in Einstein's day told him that the "bending of light "was nonsense.. Lo and behold later the Math proved him correct... Cheers

So yo weak argument, haz no bearing on whut'z TRUE...It'z merely Popular Political Posturing..az No No I don't give a $h_ _ WHUT "otherz" think..including YOU..

I'm a child of the "Light" Idea.. You're a Stretch child of "Darkness" Crazy, az yo Climatized opinions bear witness to..az I'll accept GOD's Immutable Laws over Man's stupid @$$ opinions ANYDAY..!!

Naah, Go fall uphill..LOL

-Stat$talker 

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2476 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 11/13/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the "Watcherz"..Hiding Behind Computer

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix .. Which are.. 1, 3, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, *13, (14 rpt), 15, 17, 19, 20, 24, 26, ... as pointed out by Probability Math...60% of the Total 26 possible..Big Smile

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..Yes Nod

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..Thumbs Up

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...1, 3, 5, 8, 9, 12, *13, *19, 20, 24, 26...42% of 26#s..thus a 58% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..

Blue Thinking  Possible "sneaky" picks are..4, 6, 7, 15, 18,...

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

Norton, Ohio
            United States
            Member #194179
            December 3, 2018
            420 Posts

You used 18 (69%) of PB Bonus numbers. And you got it right. 9 hit.. 36 spent and a 2 dollar winner. LMAO!!!Green laugh

GET IT DONE

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              2476 Posts

You used 18 (69%) of PB Bonus numbers. And you got it right. 9 hit.. 36 spent and a 2 dollar winner. LMAO!!!Green laugh

"You used 18 (69%) of PB Bonus numbers. And you got it right. 9 hit"

Well?,.. Did I use 100% ov the Matrix Dummy? LOL WOW,..such mental oozing of your obvious desire to have me pursue a somewhat different Agenda..Ooh , so another "Ohio 2 Stepper"..like yo cousin ole "Texez 2 Stepper"..!! Thumbs Up

Az I say.. "The Math iz ALWAYZ right"..!!  But it'z ME that'z "LMAO" Green laugh..cause , in YOU reachin for strawz, well frankly ANYTHING, REASON to discredit the Math, You a$$-umed I spent anything,..but It'z only Cyber Money, az in Ziltch, KnUcKlEhEaD..So..

Blue Thinking Git in line wit dem other Zealous Mad Playa Haterz Wink

Let US know when you find water runnin UPHILL..Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55887
                October 23, 2007
                13320 Posts

He's a legend in his own mind. 

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55887
                  October 23, 2007
                  13320 Posts

"You used 18 (69%) of PB Bonus numbers. And you got it right. 9 hit"

Well?,.. Did I use 100% ov the Matrix Dummy? LOL WOW,..such mental oozing of your obvious desire to have me pursue a somewhat different Agenda..Ooh , so another "Ohio 2 Stepper"..like yo cousin ole "Texez 2 Stepper"..!! Thumbs Up

Az I say.. "The Math iz ALWAYZ right"..!!  But it'z ME that'z "LMAO" Green laugh..cause , in YOU reachin for strawz, well frankly ANYTHING, REASON to discredit the Math, You a$$-umed I spent anything,..but It'z only Cyber Money, az in Ziltch, KnUcKlEhEaD..So..

Blue Thinking Git in line wit dem other Zealous Mad Playa Haterz Wink

Let US know when you find water runnin UPHILL..Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

Cyber money or not. Pretty stupid to crow about posting 18 numbers and hitting for a $2 or $4 win (depending on the game).

Not about math. It's about.....ODDS. 

BTW, if you were real confident in "math", you would play real money, not pretend money.

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2476 Posts

Cyber money or not. Pretty stupid to crow about posting 18 numbers and hitting for a $2 or $4 win (depending on the game).

Not about math. It's about.....ODDS. 

BTW, if you were real confident in "math", you would play real money, not pretend money.

"BTW, if you were real confident in "math", you would play real money, not pretend money."

Ookaay... moe ove yo $.10 cent Psychology..huh?, a.k.a... Hyper"Double Dog Dare Ya"..!!  I've told you umpteen timez..

GIVIT UP

BTW.. Odds iz Math, and Math iz Oddz...since you don't appear to know they're 1 in the same..

Ya been in da Texez Sun tooo loong..!! Yellow Eyes

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55887
                      October 23, 2007
                      13320 Posts

"BTW, if you were real confident in "math", you would play real money, not pretend money."

Ookaay... moe ove yo $.10 cent Psychology..huh?, a.k.a... Hyper"Double Dog Dare Ya"..!!  I've told you umpteen timez..

GIVIT UP

BTW.. Odds iz Math, and Math iz Oddz...since you don't appear to know they're 1 in the same..

Ya been in da Texez Sun tooo loong..!! Yellow Eyes

No psychology...simple common sense. You think probability math is the answer, where's the real money? In other words, put your money where your mouth is. 

You can't and you know you can't because you know you would lose at least $30 every time. 

LOL.  ROFL

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2476 Posts

No psychology...simple common sense. You think probability math is the answer, where's the real money? In other words, put your money where your mouth is. 

You can't and you know you can't because you know you would lose at least $30 every time. 

LOL.  ROFL

"where's the real money? In other words, put your money where your mouth is."

THIS IZ WHUT HAPPENZ WHEN I PUT REAL MONEY ON LOTTO GAMES..!!

Can YOU do DAT?... No Nod NOOOO

-Stat$talker 

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55887
                          October 23, 2007
                          13320 Posts

"where's the real money? In other words, put your money where your mouth is."

THIS IZ WHUT HAPPENZ WHEN I PUT REAL MONEY ON LOTTO GAMES..!!

Can YOU do DAT?... No Nod NOOOO

-Stat$talker 

Geez. You are so hung up on that malfunction. Big deal. It does not mean they were rigging the draw, especially because of YOU. What a moron.

Read the statement. 

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            2476 Posts

Geez. You are so hung up on that malfunction. Big deal. It does not mean they were rigging the draw, especially because of YOU. What a moron.

Read the statement. 

"Geez. You are so hung up on that malfunction. Big deal."

Well, you want to be acknowledged for when YOU and yo RRRS memberz "MALFUNCTION" , and luckily git the MB, or PB correct..and you POST it, everytime...... ClownBoZo..!!.. and THAT iz a BIG deal to you..!! Thumbs Up

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55887
                              October 23, 2007
                              13320 Posts

"Geez. You are so hung up on that malfunction. Big deal."

Well, you want to be acknowledged for when YOU and yo RRRS memberz "MALFUNCTION" , and luckily git the MB, or PB correct..and you POST it, everytime...... ClownBoZo..!!.. and THAT iz a BIG deal to you..!! Thumbs Up

That MM notice you keep posting does not mean they rigged the draw, especially to just dodge YOUR megaball pick. Notice the BIG number...1:302,575,350? No rigging needed. 

Mega Millions Prize Chart

Page 134 of 153