Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2022, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 3 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 139 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55887
October 23, 2007
13320 Posts

"I only play one line, and even when I do win something,it's not gonna be posted."

"There were 5 (FIVE) second prize winners last night, one with powerplay. If there were any rigging, they did a poor job, they missed those 5 winners."

Well, if you No No don't Post where you claim yo phenomenal skillz are  ,then you're afraid to put yo money (Whut lil you claim) where yo MOUTH IZ..!! Yes Nod..like the "few and far in between" of US here on LP that doooo..! Thumbs Up

Instead you Post "Fake News" of numberz collected in a literary pile , claiming successful predictions...LOL Haaaah

GIT INTO DA REAL RING WIT DA Boxing BEAST.!!

Az for those 5 Wide-Receiverz "J.D. ScHmUcKlUcKeRz" ?, LOs don't fear lettin them slide by..but fear Ole Stat$talker gitin hiz handz on dat $50,000. or dat JaCkPoT My ticketz &, Probability Math wuz imminently forecasting..!! Wink

So, again..BananaOle Stat$talker created a botched Lottery atmosphere, that benefited a couple ov Joe Blow spectators/participants...Skeptical

-Stat$talker 

I'm not playing all those numbers. Odds are too high. Only takes one tic to win.

So, you're saying LO's think it's ok for 4 players to win a million dollars winner (one 2 million), but they can't LET YOU win $50,000. You're either drunk or smoking too much wacky tobaccy. And just too full of yourself (that can't spell).

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2476 Posts

I'm not playing all those numbers. Odds are too high. Only takes one tic to win.

So, you're saying LO's think it's ok for 4 players to win a million dollars winner (one 2 million), but they can't LET YOU win $50,000. You're either drunk or smoking too much wacky tobaccy. And just too full of yourself (that can't spell).

"You're either drunk or smoking too much wacky tobaccy. And just too full of yourself (that can't spell)."

LOL Aaaye...No No Don't b tawlkin bout my Yac & Cigarz naah..I takez dat Blue Thinking reeeaal puersunal..!!  I give you all da time you need ta chew up yo Texez Tumbleweed Saladz & drink yo Cactus Pyoti ..!! Stretch

Az fa my Sphellen?.. Why, I'z Edgumakated you Ole "Texez 2 Steppa".. and I thank 'Id make a phine Skool Teecha..!! Green laughteach'a how ta go by dem lottery ballz sooo close, til ya shave da paint auwphf'em..like I DID..!! Thumbs Up

Afta all, I ghot my Phd..."Playa'z Hardball Diploma" Wink.. naaah wheaz yo'z? LOL

Dat RRRS Certificate ain't makin it..!! No Nod

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

elizabeth city
      United States
      Member #180224
      February 25, 2017
      13 Posts

Interesting method. I play mega millions and Powerball regularly, I normally use the high frequency and low frequency number, but haven’t been getting any hits. I’m interesting in learning more about your method. Law of probabilities. What the best matrix to use? Thanks

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        2476 Posts

Interesting method. I play mega millions and Powerball regularly, I normally use the high frequency and low frequency number, but haven’t been getting any hits. I’m interesting in learning more about your method. Law of probabilities. What the best matrix to use? Thanks

"I’m interesting in learning more about your method. Law of probabilities"

Az I tell eveyonelse who claimz to be serious about Probability Math..and conquering yo favorite Lottery.. git you a Probability & Statistics book..

And again, It'z not MY method..It'z GOD's..the same Math that told Einstein that Light could bend,  Galileo that the Earth traveled around the Sun , az opposed to the opposite Opinions that wuz widely believed in hiz day..and still to THIS Day..No No  Math NEVER lies..becauze it can't..!

It'z not for the faint of heartz or the lazy...but if you got whut it takez to Climb the Mathematical Mountain, then itz understanding awaits you and your commands in the pages of the Book..it'z there..

"Hidden in plain sight"..

-Stat$talker 

elizabeth city
          United States
          Member #180224
          February 25, 2017
          13 Posts

Thanks, good advice. I will get a book and hope for the best.

LuckyEmpress's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Bronx
            United States
            Member #214371
            March 24, 2021
            131 Posts

Big Smile😃😃LOL

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              2476 Posts

Big Smile😃😃LOL

Shocked  Ooh, so you got a chuckle outta that one huh?.

Detroit
                United States
                Member #219533
                December 26, 2021
                4 Posts

Can someone please tell me what follows 8877

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55887
                  October 23, 2007
                  13320 Posts

(Youve got 10000 numbers to choose from.)

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2476 Posts

LOL..he asked for a Statistician Type..Instead he gitz a Comedian..Clown

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55887
                      October 23, 2007
                      13320 Posts

LOL..he asked for a Statistician Type..Instead he gitz a Comedian..Clown

He asked what follows 8877. I just happened to say 8878, because it does follow 8877. The fact is any number can follow the previous number. And, the fact is, there are 10,000 numbers in the game, to choose from. 

It doesn't take a statistician to figure that out, aside from the fact he didn't ask for a statistician. Just what number follows 8877.

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2476 Posts

He asked what follows 8877. I just happened to say 8878, because it does follow 8877. The fact is any number can follow the previous number. And, the fact is, there are 10,000 numbers in the game, to choose from. 

It doesn't take a statistician to figure that out, aside from the fact he didn't ask for a statistician. Just what number follows 8877.

LOL..Yea, that'z IF the next set ov winning numberz follow in chronological order.. and WE KNOW that'z exactly whut they do...!! Thumbs Up..and the digitz befoe 8877 WUZ 8876...so, you must've won..Yes Nod

That'z why I'm able to predict'em...Wink.. I know ya saw my paint shavinz auwphf dem winning PB ballz..!

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2476 Posts

For PB Bonusball drawing for 12/27/21..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type intentionally imbedded by the Hiding Behind Computer"Watcherz"..this iz a template .. az only the important data will change..

This PB drawing ,.with a lil more than half of the Matrix 1,(2 rpt), 3, 4, 9, 10, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25, 26... as pointed out by Probability Math...57% of the Total 26 possible..Big Smile

Ole  Stat$talker's  Agenda & Motto is, "Play the  least  amount of numbers that're "probable",.. just play the  RIGHT ONES", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition is in the more concentrated reduced %..You saw where "1" wuz PB's Bonusball fa drawing 12/18/21,..Again, just az the Math pointed out, and had 2 correct Mainballs on the same ticket, while 1 digit-away 2x's from a $50,000 prize..Wink..the very next drawing showed that LO's were worried...Mad

Beautifully accurate  Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too. so.you wouldn't have to play junck Mainballs..increases the chance to have the most viable Mainballs with the Bonusball..az I demonstrated..Thumbs Up

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be..., 1, *2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 25, 26   ...50% of 26#s..thus a 50% reduction of the total 26# Matrix..Yes Nod

Blue Thinking Possible "sneaky" picks are. 3, 14,...

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done and iz being PROVEN..Wink

-Stat$talker 

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            2476 Posts

AND YET AGAIN..!!, Cheers

The PB Bonusball's number for 12/27/21 was in fact "19" ,.. POINTED OUT by Probability Math.. Shocked Whut moe proof duzz it take to see that Ole  Stat$talker knowz whut He'z tawlkin bout when it comez ta "Probability" Math? .. No No and the Naysayerz and Hecklerz DON'T...

PB    36-38-45-62-64  (19)

"19" was CORRECT in itz FRUITION , which obeyed Probability Math's Laws, appeared RIGHT ON its Lawful predicted equational measure descriptions, pointed out by "Probability Math"..being a "WARM"  number that invoked the Laws of FruitionTHIS DRAWING..!, Thumbs Up

Blue Thinking Unlike da RRRS's pack ov inconsistent imposterz of True Prediction abilities,..  They rake a bunch ov numberz into a "literary" pile and deceptively claim 1+1, or 2+1 and 3+1..etc, attempting ta duplicate Ole Stat$talker and the Math..but az The Late Great Marvin Gaye sang..

Guitar  "Ain't nuthin like the Real Thang BaBy"..!! No No

Which iz why you No Nod neva see actual Lottery ticketz frum'em, wit the amount of alleged correct mainballs wit the alleged Bonusball on the SAME TICKET..

That'z becuze git'em on the same ticket line iz EVEN HARDER than just spot'em.! Thumbs Up

So, if you can see the Eek  BIG PICTURE.. do you think you'd have a better shot at winning MM or PB if you only had to deal half of their Matrix? Yes Nod

No matter WHUT International Drownerz, Purple Pen Prognosticating Prickz & Naysayers say,..Probability Math iz proven da Real Deal, ..Feared and Respected by LOs..and when properly employed, Smash flags the halting of a drawing, or 🏃 fleeing when they detect the use of itz serious MATH, that will reap ANY Jackpot of ANY Matrix..Naughty  Ole  Stat$talker iz gonna $ack dat Jackpot..!! Wink

-Stat$talker 

florida
                              United States
                              Member #28392
                              December 15, 2005
                              4860 Posts

I dont post after the fact. YOUR note is not a typical response but it is rather obscure 

at least you did respond which is the main problem, people not listening.. PERIOD   and most not reading either... 

THE ENTIRE POPULATION IS BEING MIND MOLDED and DUMMED DOWN.. so let be REAL..

I dont care what people think about astrology, most have no idea what SOLARIS IS, and little else but the worldly astrology

is of any use to most people but often can be still better than the news, which is mostly nonsense after the fact news...worthless also

SOLARIS actually used  the numbers from the DAY OF DRAW and this is important, its not astrology of character or personal, its universal numbers...

NOW LISTEN here is the result table for showing winners in 5 states..after the draws, I also show where you can get the winners ahead of time

to g ....  mail is to google go find paneagle7    and the founder of SOLARIS..  request for anypne who would win with solaris today

A Sun j 8°40'13" 4 1° 1'10" 0° 0' 0" S 23° 9'15" S

Day ahead sun set for december 28 

Play 13 10  8 23 9 15    sola 18 32 1   - 

florida 12/28 winners fantasy 13/15 32/2/1 for 3 winners of 5 balls

florida Play for jackpot game 1 2/32  13  8.9  = round to all winners 12.13 9 3 1 32

NY LOTTERY result 12 13 23 32 35

Day ahead sun florida for NY CASH 

win plays were 13 / 12 pair  and 23 32  and 15 as 5 for all five winners

Day ahead 1/29 

Solar 8 40 13 23 9 15  moon 18 27 16 12  sola 48 53 21 61   

THE KEY SUN NUMBER IS 13

Jack result  - - -12 13  -32           Jackpot plays  from day ahead winners 9 13 8  12 1  round to 1/32 both as a pair set rounded by 30/1 from number 1

two secrets...1) use the day ahead star data 

and play from the main sun list for your state drawing

2)  THE PAIR BOND PICK METHOD

this kind of set cluster in the result is very common

expect 2 or more pairs of numbers within 1/30 or 10

sharing a common digit 

THUS 1/32/ AND 32/3 OR 12/13  AND 13 1/3 ARE ALL PAIR BONDS

this list also worked in california

CALIFORNIA 2 9 22 24 27

Play list was 32/1 or 2  9  23 as pair 22/24 winners but no 27

also worked in south carolina

as  South Carolina ·  2  ·  3  ·  13  ·  27  ·  28

Play list 32/2 1 13  close to pair 2 3 and win 13  but no 27/28 pair 

I think the pair for south Carolina and california was from the moon number 28/27 as these drawings are done earlier than new York and florida

ALSO PREDICTED THE MEGA 200 MILLION dec 28

3 -5 -8 -31 -38 -4           mega result

Most insane number set ever ??…   3 4 5 8 38   and 31 really?

Solaris list for mega was rigorously determined by solars method 

has 2 4 30 11 68 38 play group = all winners within 1/30/10  and mega ball 4 was the main choice...

and exact winners were 38 4 and 2/30 was pair 3/31 close by one and 5 was also the pair 4/5 for almost perfect total play

Page 139 of 153