Welcome Guest
You last visited May 22, 2022, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 2 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 142 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2458 Posts

LOL..Ooh, I finally saw the werdz written on the right side of the pic of cottoneyedjoe's interpretation of LOs examining YO Texez 2 Stepper" ticketz Wink bought in Savannah, Texez..Green laugh

That'z why I thought there were no werdz in'em..

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55887
    October 23, 2007
    13284 Posts

LOL..Ooh, I finally saw the werdz written on the right side of the pic of cottoneyedjoe's interpretation of LOs examining YO Texez 2 Stepper" ticketz Wink bought in Savannah, Texez..Green laugh

That'z why I thought there were no werdz in'em..

Wrong again, BOZO.

Savannah Georgia. 

I've driven on Hwy 380 dozens of times and never even heard of Savannah Tx til I looked it up. 

Rest assured, he was referring to YOU and your fear of "mainframes". LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      2458 Posts

Wrong again, BOZO.

Savannah Georgia. 

I've driven on Hwy 380 dozens of times and never even heard of Savannah Tx til I looked it up. 

"Rest assured, he was referring to YOU and your fear of "mainframes". LOL."

Shocked..I mean,.. are You ssssuuure he wuz referring ta lil ole Meee?..cauze I ain't afraid ov nutin..!!

Whyyy on erth would he dooo suchcha thang?.. LOL Holyfield Boxing ain't frum Savannah,.. So he had to' ve been tawlkin bout CHOOO..!! Thumbs Up

You've been drinkin waaay No No tooo much Cactus juice..Stretch

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
        Member #197030
        March 28, 2019
        1048 Posts

"Carol, we just got word from upstairs that the target has logged on to Lotterypost.com. Time to initiate Protocol X2."

"Again? Geez. Doesn't that guy ever take a break?"

"Ha. It'll be a long night for sure."

(Carol swears under her breath.)

"Hey, without him, we wouldn't even have this job. Look on the bright side, Carol!"

"Speak for yourself, Hector. My old college roommate works the mainframe at the California Lottery. Makes more than I do and says their target never get as get as close to shutting down the lottery as our target does. Says I ought to move out there!"

"Hate to interrupt this fascinating conversation, but the target is on his way to buy 30 lines of Powerball AND a scratcher. Is Protocol X2 online yet??"

"Almost there, Jim. You know the new Ultra Cheat Module takes longer to load since he crashed the mainframe."

"If we don't get it online in the next minute, we might have to send the R-crew down to Savannah. Last time they went down there they just barely had enough time to copy his hard drive."

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          2458 Posts

"Carol, we just got word from upstairs that the target has logged on to Lotterypost.com. Time to initiate Protocol X2."

"Hey, without him, we wouldn't even have this job. Look on the bright side, Carol!"

"Speak for yourself, Hector. My old college roommate works the mainframe at the California Lottery. Makes more than I do and says their target never get as get as close to shutting down the lottery as our target does. Says I ought to move out there!"

"Hate to interrupt this fascinating conversation, but the target is on his way to buy 30 lines of Powerball AND a scratcher. Is Protocol X2 online yet??"

"Almost there, Jim. You know the new Ultra Cheat Module takes longer to load since he crashed the mainframe."

"If we don't get it online in the next minute, we might have to send the R-crew down to Savannah. Last time they went down there they just barely had enough time to copy his hard drive."

Where are thoze folkz?.. aboard the USS Enterprize?...LOL

"Scotty, beam me up" Hyper

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Philadelpia/Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            6733 Posts

Oh my.  The 1970's.  IBM 360/30 and 370/30 mainframes with keypunch card readers, tape readers, etc.

I remember those days.

United States
              Member #197030
              March 28, 2019
              1048 Posts

Oh my.  The 1970's.  IBM 360/30 and 370/30 mainframes with keypunch card readers, tape readers, etc.

I remember those days.

Thumbs Up

United States
                Member #197030
                March 28, 2019
                1048 Posts

Wrong again, BOZO.

Savannah Georgia. 

Does he really think the posts are about someone else? LOL

I think I'll expand it into a graphic novel and title it Manefraimz. AllenB's literary genius has really inspired me.

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  2458 Posts

I think I'll expand it into a graphic novel and title it Manefraimz. AllenB's literary genius has really inspired me.

"I think I'll expand it into a graphic novel and title it Manefraimz. AllenB's literary genius has really inspired me."

Shocked You mean, wit ALL AllenB'z tawlk of numberz, you're only inspired to to come up wit some Stretch weed induced Novel..about some Dance Texez 2 Stepper's Lottery aspirationsz..?

Whyyy You're LP's MatheStatician in residency hea.. Naaah, Bash live up to yo Title..!! LOL

Stop wastin time on such cha lil fish in such cha BIG Pond az Ole Stat$talker Wink

Guitar It ain't necessarily soo

It ain't necessarily soo,

The thingz you're liable 

Ta read in dat Lottery Bible

It ain't necessarily sooo...

-Stat$talker 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55887
                    October 23, 2007
                    13284 Posts

Well, he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Anytime anyone mentions Savannah, most intelligent people automatically know it's Georgia, not some little hick town that could be in any other state.

Crazy

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      2458 Posts

Well, he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Anytime anyone mentions Savannah, most intelligent people automatically know it's Georgia, not some little hick town that could be in any other state.

Crazy

"Anytime anyone mentions Savannah, most intelligent people automatically know it's Georgia, not some little hick town that could be in any other state."

Big Smile Aaah Haa..!! ClownBoZo.yet agin , consistently WrOnG.!! cauze we ain't tawlkin bout somthin widely known.. We're tawlkin bout an obscure Texez 2 Steppin lottery player .. which could be AnYwHeRe..Skeptical in TEXEZ..!!

It'z just attestment to my "outta da box" thinkin dat uniquely servez da purpose Yes Nod

Most folkz (like you) are on Automatic..which iz never useful when critical thinkin iz needed..and YOU are No No neva on yo toez..

So, I know more about YO State Blue Thinking than YOU do..and before you go there, I know WE'VE got a DALLAS, Ga..and Y'ALL also got an ATLANTA, Tx..tooo..! Thumbs Up..I know , cauze, I've been dere..Wink

But , Wink I just kain't seem to figure why Ole cottoneyedjoe would pick lil ole ME fa suuuch Satire..LOL

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
                        California
                        United States
                        Member #167122
                        June 27, 2015
                        1205 Posts

Thank you for the kind words Joe, but I just reported the Facts.

Something caught me eye in those Photographs. 

Roy had that same picture on his desk.  It was a picture of his Father.

Turns out his father was monitoring a Guy just Like Roy's POI.

The Last thing his father said to him was "It will come Back.  You will recognize it.  Our Family was chosen to Squash this before it spreads.  Take this key to my secrete box.  In it you will find an ancient text about our enemy."

The Folded piece of parchment showed a simple stick drawing of a hideous worm crawling out of the horizontal stick figure of man and up into a Vertical stick figure between it's lower sticks.

Sounds like the prelude to a Documentary

Let's Collaborate.

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          2458 Posts

Thank you for the kind words Joe, but I just reported the Facts.

Something caught me eye in those Photographs. 

Roy had that same picture on his desk.  It was a picture of his Father.

Turns out his father was monitoring a Guy just Like Roy's POI.

The Last thing his father said to him was "It will come Back.  You will recognize it.  Our Family was chosen to Squash this before it spreads.  Take this key to my secrete box.  In it you will find an ancient text about our enemy."

The Folded piece of parchment showed a simple stick drawing of a hideous worm crawling out of the horizontal stick figure of man and up into a Vertical stick figure between it's lower sticks.

Sounds like the prelude to a Documentary

Let's Collaborate.

"Let's Collaborate."

Shocked Oh really naah..!!.. Reaally?... I mean RREEAALLY?

You guyz got nutin betta ta do?.. No wonder ya kaint figure out yo 5avorite Game.. cause ya tooo bizzy turnin dat "Stick" in dat picture into a DoOkEyStIcKjOe tool Pokereplica..

If ya were az smart az me, you'd be headed fa dat Lottery JaCkPoT Winner'z Checkout line..

LO's: How would you like your Money Stat$talker?

Me: I'll take the entire Sum..

LO's: Oh you mean the Lump Sum?

Me:..Well, give me da Sum, dem Mad Playa Haterz will take da Bash   Lumpz..LOL

Only THEN can you tawlk all da $hit chu want.Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
                            California
                            United States
                            Member #167122
                            June 27, 2015
                            1205 Posts

"Let's Collaborate."

Shocked Oh really naah..!!.. Reaally?... I mean RREEAALLY?

You guyz got nutin betta ta do?.. No wonder ya kaint figure out yo 5avorite Game.. cause ya tooo bizzy turnin dat "Stick" in dat picture into a DoOkEyStIcKjOe tool Pokereplica..

If ya were az smart az me, you'd be headed fa dat Lottery JaCkPoT Winner'z Checkout line..

LO's: How would you like your Money Stat$talker?

Me: I'll take the entire Sum..

LO's: Oh you mean the Lump Sum?

Me:..Well, give me da Sum, dem Mad Playa Haterz will take da Bash   Lumpz..LOL

Only THEN can you tawlk all da $hit chu want.Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

It Ain't that much of a Waste of Time.

It is a nice break from the really hard work that you ridicule.

Besides, You are Just Like Brandon.  You are doing a great job "in your mind _where the worm lives".

We know you don't care about your approval rating which I would guess is 0%.  That's cause little wormy puts a 10 in front that percentage.

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2458 Posts

It Ain't that much of a Waste of Time.

It is a nice break from the really hard work that you ridicule.

Besides, You are Just Like Brandon.  You are doing a great job "in your mind _where the worm lives".

We know you don't care about your approval rating which I would guess is 0%.  That's cause little wormy puts a 10 in front that percentage.

Wink

Page 142 of 153