Welcome Guest
You last visited February 25, 2021, 4:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

932 replies. Last post 1 day ago by thepiman.

Page 56 of 63
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 119 ]  [77.27%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 35 ]  [22.73%]
Total Valid Votes [ 154 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200645
September 1, 2019
805 Posts

Congratulations, Stat$talker, Head of the Class ! Keep your eye on the PRIZE !

Whassupp Str8ca$hhomie?... Appreciate it..Thumbs Up

Maaan where have you been?...I've been tryn to hold down the Fort... even been Tell'in em... YOU SAID IT BEST ... "It's hidden in plain sight"...!!

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
    Member #197033
    March 28, 2019
    694 Posts

The Official winning Numbers were

JBL            3-9-27-29-30-42                     

Tickets 1A, & 2D has 4 correct numbers each (3,27,30,42) ..while Tickets 1B, 3C, 3E, 4E had 3 correct numbers each.. 3E liked to've been ANOTHER 4-win..!! Thumbs Up

Shocked  Dang..!!  I could've sworn, ..I remember gittin rAgGeD, called "LanoisuLeD" by Statisticians and Probability Pundits for  claiming Probability Math will predict when a probable event will happen..!!

A "LOUD" interjection of 101 db's rebuked me for having read somewhere, that a "50 game" sample size is ample enough..!!  No Nod

Dodged me like scared Bullies

fleeing down Numerical street

Historically that usually happens

when TyRaNnY & Destiny meet

Didn't spend lots of money

that's pRoBaBlY a sin

despite the Naysayers?

I'll be dammn!, .got TWO 4-wins! Eek

Just so you'll know

Probable's eyez are just fine

It told me to tell ya

Yep..It saw that "29" Wink

My favorite colors are fast becomin

Green and Royal Purple

soon gonna win that JaCkPoT

run in the "BIG baller'$" circle

So ya gonna be a witness

2 da rEaL nItTy GrItTy

cause I'm about 2 git down

in "Ca$h C©w City"..!!  Green laugh

-Stat$talker 

Great win Stat$! Is that 20 lines I see? I think we are getting a little closer to the truth about how much you spend per drawing. No matter. Your generous contributions help fund scholarships and pre-K. Thumbs Up That jackpot has been growing for a full year, it's gotta pop some time.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
      Member #146024
      August 22, 2013
      1297 Posts

Whassupp Str8ca$hhomie?... Appreciate it..Thumbs Up

Maaan where have you been?...I've been tryn to hold down the Fort... even been Tell'in em... YOU SAID IT BEST ... "It's hidden in plain sight"...!!

And I in turn appreciate good old fashion hard work (on your part) paying no attention to the madding crowd screaming and yelling at the top of their lungs that there's no such thing as Probability Math ! So keep on telling 'em " It is hidden in plain sight " And here's the proof ! But only if you apply yourself. Best of Luck !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people. These forces would also argue that they have a winning MIRACLE system; that is, until asked to post numbers before the drawingThud                                                                                                                                       

Str8ca$hhomie

United States
        Member #200645
        September 1, 2019
        805 Posts

Great win Stat$! Is that 20 lines I see? I think we are getting a little closer to the truth about how much you spend per drawing. No matter. Your generous contributions help fund scholarships and pre-K. Thumbs Up That jackpot has been growing for a full year, it's gotta pop some time.

The truth concerning my results has always been as close as your device's screen cottoneyedjoe..!!

No No   Take that cotton outta ya eyez,  you'll be better able to see it...!!.. Math doesn't lie..!!, because it can't"...

As Str8ca$hhomie says.."It's in plain sight"..!!  Thumbs Up

United States
          Member #200645
          September 1, 2019
          805 Posts

And I in turn appreciate good old fashion hard work (on your part) paying no attention to the madding crowd screaming and yelling at the top of their lungs that there's no such thing as Probability Math ! So keep on telling 'em " It is hidden in plain sight " And here's the proof ! But only if you apply yourself. Best of Luck !

I hear ya Str8..!!

I can't count how many times I've sometimes crawled into bed at 4, 5 o'clock in the morning after having analyzed past and upcoming drawings all night..

You might say "it's the right stuff",.. or it may be an affliction of mine...IDK,..but 1 thang you CAN accurately say about me is....No No.  I ain't afraid of a mental challenge..by no means., no matter HOW daunting..... and?...

I WANT DAT MONEY LOL                               and I DESERVE any Jackpot I've got the brains to figure out...!!

-Stat$talker 

Norton, Ohio
            United States
            Member #194182
            December 3, 2018
            263 Posts

1 off syndrome hit me tonight. And the crazy thing is, 27 has been the hottest number over the last 40 draws. Hitting 12 times..Now 13 of 41. I played 27 on three other tickets. Spent 20, got back 12 bucks. But close,even though my main count only hit once. 

Winning numbers 4-6-10-25-27

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
              Member #197033
              March 28, 2019
              694 Posts

1 off syndrome hit me tonight. And the crazy thing is, 27 has been the hottest number over the last 40 draws. Hitting 12 times..Now 13 of 41. I played 27 on three other tickets. Spent 20, got back 12 bucks. But close,even though my main count only hit once. 

Winning numbers 4-6-10-25-27

Congrats, Cmoore! Hope you have better luck next time.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

new jersey
                United States
                Member #150810
                December 31, 2013
                649 Posts

blackapple  is  a  great  predictor  follow  him  he  is  amazing on  this  site

United States
                  Member #200645
                  September 1, 2019
                  805 Posts

The Official Winning Numbers were

JBL    4-12-13-30-43-46

Ticket 1B has 3 winning numbers (12,30,43)...Ticket 2A was 1digit-away (3xs) from a 4-win..

Pinch me.                                                           see if I'm still alive.                                                cause THESE results reminds me.                       of "1 digit-away Dr"  Shocked

When in a new town.                                        navigation iz kinda witty.                                        but my plans are to NEVER                                 leave "Ca$h C©w City"  ROFL

Like David slayed Goliath.                                    I won't need a sword.                                              I got a numerical sling-shot.                                created at my Blackboard Boxing

It's said it take a village.                                         to raise a child                                                       It takes "Probability Math"                                    to tame the "Beastgone WildThumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

Barcelona
                    Spain
                    Member #212531
                    January 9, 2021
                    3 Posts
                    Hello as I am new to the forum,Maybe I was wrong to put the message or the place where I should not go.It is only to contribute something and if it
                    is interest and that it can contribute a little help, in the prediction of numbers.
                    The number of winners are of three types R = prime P = pairs I = odd If you are able to predict the winning combination with these concepts,not numbers, that will come, 
                    you would have won the type going in each position.
                    For which you should create a table of 64 combinations in format 01 (binary) that would represent all combinations, based on concepts (type of even,odd and prime number). 
                    The forecast of concepts or type of number should
                    be done in the following way. If the winner of the previous combination was even,
                    the next one should
                    be prime or odd (RI) and so on for all positions in the game.
                    Example: EuroJackpotFriday, January 1, 2021 
                    winner numbers: 17-36-38-43-46
                    winner type numbers: R-P-P-R-P

Next prediction Friday, January 8, 2021
                    IP-RI-RI-IP-R
                    I
                    winner numbers: 8-22-25-38-50
                    winner type numbers: P-P-I-P-P
                    The type of numbers used are complementary, all odd and even numbers.4 6 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 18 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 28 30 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 42 44 45 46 48 49 50
                    To which you must eliminate those that you deem appropriate, based on previous draws, can be removed, since the winning combinationscan only have a maximum of two
                    tree numbers from the previous draw and even none.
                    It is just one idea of
                    the many that exist. If they find it interesting there they have it.
                    Everyone has their strategies and their way of predicting.
                    My congratulations to those who win in the number games.I hope you like it and it helps you with something.
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #212729
                      January 15, 2021
                      18 Posts

100% Fiction.

Look at roulette. just because you see the last 3 times, a red number came up, does not mean that predicting black is next will be 100%. its still 50/50!

United States
                        Member #200645
                        September 1, 2019
                        805 Posts

And, as usual... When I decide to play MM?...  Yes Nod Someonelse wins elsewhere...!!                          Hadn't played it since the $20 Million reset ...!!

Whoever they are?.... You're Welcome...!!... Now , throw me a bone...!!  LOL 

-Stat$talker 

United States
                          Member #200645
                          September 1, 2019
                          805 Posts

As all can see, and bear witness to my claims, somebody doesn't like my jackpot aspirations..!!

Posting proof on this site,.. calling out the obvious "Lottery Squad"...

Now just ask yourself this question...

Shocked  "Why does NO ONE ELSE suffer the lost of their posted images on this site? Is this proof that I am indeed going where NO PLAYER HAS GONE BEFORE?

...and it seems as though Todd can't do anything about it, ...

I think those "Men in Black" are gittin piiissed aawwph..!! Thumbs Up

naaaah, Im just Delusional, I'm the only one that see my images missing...!! LOL

-Stat$talker 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            26100 Posts

As all can see, and bear witness to my claims, somebody doesn't like my jackpot aspirations..!!

Posting proof on this site,.. calling out the obvious "Lottery Squad"...

Now just ask yourself this question...

Shocked  "Why does NO ONE ELSE suffer the lost of their posted images on this site? Is this proof that I am indeed going where NO PLAYER HAS GONE BEFORE?

...and it seems as though Todd can't do anything about it, ...

I think those "Men in Black" are gittin piiissed aawwph..!! Thumbs Up

naaaah, Im just Delusional, I'm the only one that see my images missing...!! LOL

-Stat$talker 

You are a Gold member, so you have the ability to upload images to the Lottery Post server.  They don't disappear there for as long as you maintain your membership.  Select the "My Images" option in the Members menu to access the Image Manager.  To insert an image in a forum post (or private message) simply click the Insert File button (looks like a folder with a magnifying glass).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                              Member #200645
                              September 1, 2019
                              805 Posts

You are a Gold member, so you have the ability to upload images to the Lottery Post server.  They don't disappear there for as long as you maintain your membership.  Select the "My Images" option in the Members menu to access the Image Manager.  To insert an image in a forum post (or private message) simply click the Insert File button (looks like a folder with a magnifying glass).

Ok.. Thanks Todd...I hope by my doin so.. DOESN'T INVITE "THE MEN IN BLACK"...!!

Page 56 of 63