Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2021, 3:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

835 replies. Last post 1 day ago by thepiman.

Page 52 of 56
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 113 ]  [76.87%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 34 ]  [23.13%]
Total Valid Votes [ 147 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

florida
United States
Member #28392
December 15, 2005
4401 Posts

500 MILLION IS NOW AT STAKE... MEGA AND POWERball MILLIONS THIS week...   WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME ON THESE JACKPOTS.

The smart conscience is the real ART of coindence is the ART OF CO-INCIDENCE...YES obviously many deep secrets are involved here.

TO STAR STALKER or whomever is wise enough to listen here...I report my recent prediction and STOCHASTICS.. or similarly share.. PLEASE RESPOND..     

I am looking for very smart players who are willing to watch and win using the SOLARIS golden mean system I have founded...IT IS AMAZING..TRULY.

Altruism lottery group posts on LOTTERYPOST.COM aT FORUM ...SOLAR STAR LOTTERY by SOLARIS by paneagle...

11/28 powerball  RESULT  18 8 12 44 51 PB 18    NO JACKPOT WINNER

solaris fronts line   exact 44    with 7 round to 8 , 17= round to 18 and 18  ,  13/41+ round to 12  21 round to 51       FOR ALL SIX WINNERS 

FLORIDA FANTASY FIVE RESULT 11/29 FOR SUNDAY  19 30 31 32 and 35

SOLARIS MAIN LINE      close or exact winners  *****    20+round to 19    32+ = round pair 31/32 6/5/34 = round to 35 24=   11=   13+   29  = round to 30          *********  ALL WINNERS here 

SOLARIS FOR 11/30 fla  FANTASY FIVE AND OTHER DRAWINGS TODAY  monday

to win adjust some by 30 or 1 and include pair bond of 2 numbers within 1/10 or 30 

SOLARIS mainline and fronts 33- 5 9 16/18/20  23 and 29 

SLNMOD 11 25+ 23 16 19 9 2- 5=     

= is number exact by 1 or 30       + or - is above or below by 1 or 30 

solara  9 21 25  51 30 42 18  6  4

ZP 29 12 5 33 39 23 25 8

majors 3 29- 9 23 15 18 20/21 12

SOLINS 25+ 23 35= 16 19 9 32 11

SO MOD 9 22+ 18+ 16 33= 29=

RANKMOD 4= 23/24

TR CJ 12+ 20/22 5= 1+ 8 18/16 29 24

SLNMOD 11 25+ 23 16 19 9 2- 5=

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200645
    September 1, 2019
    749 Posts

The winning numbers for this draw were

JBL    10-17-25-30-40-42

Tickets 1C & 2E has 3 correct numbers (10,30,40) and (25,30,40) while also being 1-digit-away from a 4-win...#17 was in the Analysis mix , but had no significant partner to dance with..!! LOL

Overall, all 6 winning numbers were predicted,..the objective now? only to step up the slight wheeling to solve the  problem...back to the Blackboard...

Naysayers No No  need NOT reply...!!

-Stat$talker

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Norton, Ohio
      United States
      Member #194182
      December 3, 2018
      263 Posts

JBL    10-17-25-30-40-42

Tickets 1C & 2E has 3 correct numbers (10,30,40) and (25,30,40) while also being 1-digit-away from a 4-win...#17 was in the Analysis mix , but had no significant partner to dance with..!! LOL

Overall, all 6 winning numbers were predicted,..the objective now? only to step up the slight wheeling to solve the  problem...back to the Blackboard...

-Stat$talker

You used 26 different numbers. That’s 55% of the numbers. Don’t you think you’re spread is a little thin.

United States
        Member #200645
        September 1, 2019
        749 Posts

You used 26 different numbers. That’s 55% of the numbers. Don’t you think you’re spread is a little thin.

Whaatsup Cmoore50 ..?

Well, I'm just following the well-known advice of the late Gail Howard ,.. in that , in order to have a decent chance at winning , you'd need to pick around half of your Game's Matrix.. so, one would assume that the other remaining half is just junk..!! Wink

but for me, it's what the Math is saying..I'm not picking them ONLY because they represent 55%..!

As you can see, they ran...So, I'm gonna have to lock'em in the room and  Boxing  that a_ _..!!!

Maybe then, they'll let me Cmoore50's that they're hiding...!! Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55887
          October 23, 2007
          10745 Posts

That reminds me of what BobP said on his website Lotto-logix. The more numbers you play, the better your chance of having the winning numbers, but the worse chance of having the winning numbers on the same line. (Paraphrasing).

I learned that myself when I used to play Texas Lotto playing all 54 numbers on 9 lines. I always had the winning numbers, but never had all the winning numbers on the same line.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Norton, Ohio
            United States
            Member #194182
            December 3, 2018
            263 Posts

Whaatsup Cmoore50 ..?

Well, I'm just following the well-known advice of the late Gail Howard ,.. in that , in order to have a decent chance at winning , you'd need to pick around half of your Game's Matrix.. so, one would assume that the other remaining half is just junk..!! Wink

but for me, it's what the Math is saying..I'm not picking them ONLY because they represent 55%..!

As you can see, they ran...So, I'm gonna have to lock'em in the room and  Boxing  that a_ _..!!!

-Stat$talker 

You did key 44 on 8 of 10 tickets. That’s more like my style. I’ll key one number on all tickets, then add in another key(s)from a specific count that I think is over due. Still a work in progress.

United States
              Member #200645
              September 1, 2019
              749 Posts

That reminds me of what BobP said on his website Lotto-logix. The more numbers you play, the better your chance of having the winning numbers, but the worse chance of having the winning numbers on the same line. (Paraphrasing).

I learned that myself when I used to play Texas Lotto playing all 54 numbers on 9 lines. I always had the winning numbers, but never had all the winning numbers on the same line.

rcbbuckeye?

What Bobp & you said is true,.. but I'm at the Blackboard, developing a proprietary method that I've called Mathematical Constriction (TM)...that's gonna put an END to all the running they're doing..!!

I partially used it on the last game... and sure enough,.Crying. their Mainframe doesn't like it.. and chose to dodge as many as 4 numbers on 1 line by the ole 1 digit-away disease, ..but ended up HAVING to choose numbers NOT in my Analysis in order to escape..!!

So, my proprietary method DOES work..but they shouldn't have forced me back to the Blackboard, as I wouldn't have invented it...

No No   It is NEVER a wise idea to try and stoop Ole Stat$talker..!!

Iike the expensive mechanical device that got the best of my curiosity as a child, I'm not gonna stop, til I disassemble their system..!!..by the time I git through with'em?,.. they're gonna wish I never ever saw a lottery play slip..

So hear me well Lottery Officials,...I'm comin, and Probability Math is comin with me,.Thumbs Up. We're moving in to live over the Bank,.. and I won't be satisfied, until my AssSets over a Million Dollars..!!  LOL

-Stat$talker 

United States
                Member #35334
                March 16, 2006
                196 Posts

Whaatsup Cmoore50 ..?

-Stat$talker 

I've posted predictions using only the 50% coldest or 50% hottest pool. One's method or opinion of what is hot or cold will be different than mine.

There are only two data points that I find useful:

1. How many times a number has been drawn, and
                2. How long since last drawn.

How far back one goes in their sample, and how one does their frequency and trend calculations will vary.

Let's just leave this part of the conversation alone, unless we all put our cards on the table and share detailed methods that are unique to each of us.

---

Excluding half of all numbers from the pool, whether they be hot or cold, caused my prediction success to plummet. Not just go down, but fall off a cliff plummet. Didn't matter excluding hot or cold.

Excluding half of all numbers is a bad idea IMHO.

Given fact: For truly random drawings (not S.A. RNG sequential B.S. or Tipton shenanigans), each drawing is unrelated to any others. Yet, we study and learn from coin flips, etc., to gain an edge... ... ...

When I exclude the 3 to 5 hottest numbers by my method, my success rate goes up. I weight numbers by coldness. More cold = slightly more common in my simulation before the drawing.

Theory as stated before: What is hot becomes cold, and what is cold becomes hot. Exactly ZERO truly random games violate this theory. But I cannot track to the end of the universe, so this can never become a proof.

I don't try to guess the few numbers that will hit. I try to exclude the few numbers that may not hit, and still play a large set of numbers. I don't wheel as you can plainly see by my posted predictions, which look random, but are not random-ish. Hopefully you catch the gist of what I'm saying there.

I played with the amount of numbers I excluded. Thinking Pareto 80/20, I excluded the 20% hottest and started losing again. That was too much to exclude. But it wasn't as bad as excluding half. I'm still looking for the magic number to exclude.

Gail's job was to sell you something. We've been over this before. She sold you an idea that doesn't hold water under rigorous testing.

If Gail sold 1 million copies, wouldn't we be on our way to 1 million winners?

Play to have fun.

United States
                  Member #200645
                  September 1, 2019
                  749 Posts

You did key 44 on 8 of 10 tickets. That’s more like my style. I’ll key one number on all tickets, then add in another key(s)from a specific count that I think is over due. Still a work in progress.

Yep.. #44 matched the Math's description of the event from its class..

#10 & 42 matched the Math's description of any repeats..

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
                    Member #197033
                    March 28, 2019
                    651 Posts

JBL    10-17-25-30-40-42

-Stat$talker

Did you play exactly 10 lines? A wheel on 26 numbers with a 3/6 guarantee has more than 10 combinations.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

United States
                      Member #200645
                      September 1, 2019
                      749 Posts

I've posted predictions using only the 50% coldest or 50% hottest pool. One's method or opinion of what is hot or cold will be different than mine.

There are only two data points that I find useful:

1. How many times a number has been drawn, and
                      2. How long since last drawn.

How far back one goes in their sample, and how one does their frequency and trend calculations will vary.

Let's just leave this part of the conversation alone, unless we all put our cards on the table and share detailed methods that are unique to each of us.

---

Excluding half of all numbers from the pool, whether they be hot or cold, caused my prediction success to plummet. Not just go down, but fall off a cliff plummet. Didn't matter excluding hot or cold.

Excluding half of all numbers is a bad idea IMHO.

Given fact: For truly random drawings (not S.A. RNG sequential B.S. or Tipton shenanigans), each drawing is unrelated to any others. Yet, we study and learn from coin flips, etc., to gain an edge... ... ...

When I exclude the 3 to 5 hottest numbers by my method, my success rate goes up. I weight numbers by coldness. More cold = slightly more common in my simulation before the drawing.

Theory as stated before: What is hot becomes cold, and what is cold becomes hot. Exactly ZERO truly random games violate this theory. But I cannot track to the end of the universe, so this can never become a proof.

I don't try to guess the few numbers that will hit. I try to exclude the few numbers that may not hit, and still play a large set of numbers. I don't wheel as you can plainly see by my posted predictions, which look random, but are not random-ish. Hopefully you catch the gist of what I'm saying there.

I played with the amount of numbers I excluded. Thinking Pareto 80/20, I excluded the 20% hottest and started losing again. That was too much to exclude. But it wasn't as bad as excluding half. I'm still looking for the magic number to exclude.

Gail's job was to sell you something. We've been over this before. She sold you an idea that doesn't hold water under rigorous testing.

If Gail sold 1 million copies, wouldn't we be on our way to 1 million winners?

Play to have fun.

"There are only two data points that I find useful"

I agree..thats exactly what "Lotto Pro" does..which is why I use it as my main software , but NOT the only software I use,.. for as I've always said.. "NO 1 software will tell you ALL the data you need to know in order to make the best probable decisions"..

As for a working sample-size?..I've found that the Math doesn't seem to care what that size may be...for sometimes it refers even farther back than some Game's entire history..which simply is an attestment that it is indeed predicting , by covering ALL possibilities..as opposed to specifically looking at a Games past data, but rather issuing its Mathematical measurements of what has to obey its Laws..!!.. meaning , if it's NOT there?, then No Nod  NO, ..if it IS there?, then. Yes Nod YES..!!..thus being commensurate to its basic well  known equation .. "0 to 1"..... 0(no) to 1(yes)..there is NO "in between"..!! only greater or lesser measurements of of one or the other..!! ( now that's a Stat$talker Special)

"Theory as stated before: What is hot becomes cold, and what is cold becomes hot. Exactly ZERO truly random games violate this theory. But I cannot track to the end of the universe, so this can never become a proof."

Huuumm, an intresting statement..!!.. but Man can't run as fast as "Light"!, but he sicks his Mathematical dog on it, and Math runs along side it, then reports back as to just how fast Light travels.. and will even inform how long it WILL take Light to reach a place in the "Universe"that its YET to arrive..!!... How's THAT ?.. when it comes to tracking?

BTW?, does that Theory you stated covers "what is poor, becomes rich"?Green laugh

-Stat$talker 

United States
                        Member #35334
                        March 16, 2006
                        196 Posts

"There are only two data points that I find useful"

I agree..thats exactly what "Lotto Pro" does..which is why I use it as my main software , but NOT the only software I use,.. for as I've always said.. "NO 1 software will tell you ALL the data you need to know in order to make the best probable decisions"..

As for a working sample-size?..I've found that the Math doesn't seem to care what that size may be...for sometimes it refers even farther back than some Game's entire history..which simply is an attestment that it is indeed predicting , by covering ALL possibilities..as opposed to specifically looking at a Games past data, but rather issuing its Mathematical measurements of what has to obey its Laws..!!.. meaning , if it's NOT there?, then No Nod  NO, ..if it IS there?, then. Yes Nod YES..!!..thus being commensurate to its basic well  known equation .. "0 to 1"..... 0(no) to 1(yes)..there is NO "in between"..!! only greater or lesser measurements of of one or the other..!! ( now that's a Stat$talker Special)

"Theory as stated before: What is hot becomes cold, and what is cold becomes hot. Exactly ZERO truly random games violate this theory. But I cannot track to the end of the universe, so this can never become a proof."

Huuumm, an intresting statement..!!.. but Man can't run as fast as "Light"!, but he sicks his Mathematical dog on it, and Math runs along side it, then reports back as to just how fast Light travels.. and will even inform how long it WILL take Light to reach a place in the "Universe"that its YET to arrive..!!... How's THAT ?.. when it comes to tracking?

BTW?, does that Theory you stated covers "what is poor, becomes rich"?Green laugh

-Stat$talker 

BTW?, does that Theory you stated covers "what is poor, becomes rich"?

Funny. I wish.

United States
                          Member #200645
                          September 1, 2019
                          749 Posts

Did you play exactly 10 lines? A wheel on 26 numbers with a 3/6 guarantee has more than 10 combinations.

cottoneyedjoe?

I do alot of filtering... I never use wheels with such a low guarantee..I aim for the entire Piggy Bank, not lower tier prizes.. but I'll accept them though if that's the best my results give me...

I just try not to spend too much more than that...No Nod

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
                            Member #197033
                            March 28, 2019
                            651 Posts

cottoneyedjoe?

I do alot of filtering... I never use wheels with such a low guarantee..I aim for the entire Piggy Bank, not lower tier prizes.. but I'll accept them though if that's the best my results give me...

I just try not to spend too much more than that...No Nod

I see. So, how many lines are usually required to cover the numbers to your satisfaction?

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

United States
                              Member #200645
                              September 1, 2019
                              749 Posts

I see. So, how many lines are usually required to cover the numbers to your satisfaction?

It really depends on what the Math says overall,.. If it says that consecutive digits are to be expected, then I'll pick a wheel with consecutive number  properties in it..but in any event, the wheel guarantee is at least a 5-win,...that's why they dodge my picks so much by 1digit-away... 

I don't know about most players here , but I keep a property record of what my wheels specialize in.. You can't expect to cut a tough steak, with a butter knife..!  You got use a wheel that's specific to the task at hand..!!

But usually, covering around half of my game's Matrix requires about 167 lines.. but, I won't spend that much unless I'm group playing ( lottery pool)..

Sometimes the Math points out less than half of the Matrix, but most often , slightly more than half.. as Cmoore50 so observantly noted..then I filter, and replace some numbers with more probable ones... then add up each line's probability..

-Stat$talker 

Page 52 of 56