Welcome Guest
You last visited March 7, 2021, 12:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

961 replies. Last post 48 minutes ago by ancient40.

Page 49 of 65
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 119 ]  [76.77%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 36 ]  [23.23%]
Total Valid Votes [ 155 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200645
September 1, 2019
820 Posts

What is the significance of one digit away? Or two digits away? Or three digits away?

Well, it's significant in that , I don't think they want to accidentally give up the jackpot to someonelse by dodging my numbers too far away, like as what use to happen alot with the MM or PB drawings I'd play.. But they definitely want to keep it out of MY hands..

I remember once playing MM at a relatively low jackpot, right after a reset turnover..played,.. and sure enough, somebody won that jackpot elsewhere, after them dodging my picks as usual by 1 digit -away... its never more than 1 digit away from a 4 or 5-win in most,  if not all cases..

Member Ricklou posted thats he's privey to insider knowledge of both ball machines and RNG being programmed from being in the business for 30 yrs..

THAT would explain everything...if it's indeed true..

But I do know that randomness doesn't react intelligently , and in all the cases that Ive complained about too... it behaves more like exactly what Member Lucky1day posted awhile back on this thread... like the Lottery has an option where their Mainframe picks the least of your numbers, and side-steps the ones that are prevalent in your batch... and since it's done AFTER you purchase the product( in this case a "chance").. its tampering with a product after purchase, which is illegal..!!

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
    Member #200645
    September 1, 2019
    820 Posts

@Stat - But if you could win a simulated jackpot consistently at home using ping pong balls etc. wouldn't that strengthen your case against the lottery?

To be honest.. I don't know... but you can only apply the Math , when you know all the Statistical info on the Game..not to mention , that idea requires similar equipment that I'm unwilling to purchase....

How are you coming along with LP , and LSA?

United States
      Member #190450
      June 11, 2018
      68 Posts

To be honest.. I don't know... but you can only apply the Math , when you know all the Statistical info on the Game..not to mention , that idea requires similar equipment that I'm unwilling to purchase....

"To be honest.. I don't know"

nope all knowing your answer should have been yes to the question asked of you. ping pong balls some milk gallon jugs pencil and paper, you are out to get them right'? now run your own tests spend almost nothing gain insight.

"but you can only apply the Math" 

You're not applying any math that crap 29.95 that keeps letting you down is do the thinking for you, you have not done any calculations as of yet or programmed your sequences of thoughts into any apparatus/equipment to carry out your mental steps through automation. 

" when you know all the Statistical info on the Game..not to mention, that idea requires similar equipment that I'm unwilling to purchase...."

you know all the statistical info of the game?, but where are the process of math steps involved that cottoneye keeps asking you to produce, minus the two step now slide to the left now slide to the right? Electric slide anyone?

"that idea requires similar equipment that I'm unwilling to purchase...."

lets see, you're not thinking when you respond or thinking way too much making yourself seem knowledgeable from usage of someone's else software, when you know very little other than $29.95 lost on lottery pro is it? 

Trying that idea presented only requires pencil and paperHit With Stick not some similar equipment you are unwilling to purchase. Don't two step or slide left of the question just use that envelope that t-mobile or who ever sent to you your cell phone bill on, use that.

i know let me guess, you only do electronic online bill payments no pen or pencil or any type paper in the house? well, use that hand held computer you speak of there is something inside of it called notepad, every last one of them has one.

Stop side stepping easy direct question just answer em

YOU}}}P***ed

Lotteries}}}Big Grin  every time you run lottery pro software and purchase tickets based of off that with probability math built in.

]

United States
        Member #190450
        June 11, 2018
        68 Posts

love your signature btw $tats, impeccable.

United States
          Member #200645
          September 1, 2019
          820 Posts

"To be honest.. I don't know"

nope all knowing your answer should have been yes to the question asked of you. ping pong balls some milk gallon jugs pencil and paper, you are out to get them right'? now run your own tests spend almost nothing gain insight.

"but you can only apply the Math" 

You're not applying any math that crap 29.95 that keeps letting you down is do the thinking for you, you have not done any calculations as of yet or programmed your sequences of thoughts into any apparatus/equipment to carry out your mental steps through automation. 

" when you know all the Statistical info on the Game..not to mention, that idea requires similar equipment that I'm unwilling to purchase...."

you know all the statistical info of the game?, but where are the process of math steps involved that cottoneye keeps asking you to produce, minus the two step now slide to the left now slide to the right? Electric slide anyone?

"that idea requires similar equipment that I'm unwilling to purchase...."

lets see, you're not thinking when you respond or thinking way too much making yourself seem knowledgeable from usage of someone's else software, when you know very little other than $29.95 lost on lottery pro is it? 

Trying that idea presented only requires pencil and paperHit With Stick not some similar equipment you are unwilling to purchase. Don't two step or slide left of the question just use that envelope that t-mobile or who ever sent to you your cell phone bill on, use that.

i know let me guess, you only do electronic online bill payments no pen or pencil or any type paper in the house? well, use that hand held computer you speak of there is something inside of it called notepad, every last one of them has one.

Stop side stepping easy direct question just answer em

YOU}}}P***ed

Lotteries}}}Big Grin  every time you run lottery pro software and purchase tickets based of off that with probability math built in.

]

You're noisey only on 1 side of this issue,...

"Predicting Winning Numbers..!!, Fact or Fiction?..!!"

Officiating LOUDLY,.. but Duplicating SiLeNtLy...!! in fact ,.. NONE AT ALL..!!

If you care to go back on this thread and argue with posted signs that proves Probability Math is real and works?, .. KNOCK YASELF OUT..!!

But I'll NEVER show you or anyonelse in such a public forum the Math...I've made it as easy as it's gonna EVER get to earn it for yourself from ME.. by revealing where the source is..

Any Good Statistics & Probability book...!!

and even then, someone as biased as YOU?, would more than likely. No No NEVER SEE IT...for as Str8ca$hhommie so profoundly posted.....

"It's hidden in plain sight"..!!

cause the clock has been ticking,.. but YOU'VE still yet to post a lottery ticket that'll prove you can match or exceed MY efforts..!!

and all it cost is a couple of bucks, since you seem to be sooo RICH in opinions of what I coul do..!!... AncientSPECTATOR of 40 yrs..!!.. just a Cyber GunSlinger..

-Stat$talker 

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
            Member #197033
            March 28, 2019
            698 Posts

Well, it's significant in that , I don't think they want to accidentally give up the jackpot to someonelse by dodging my numbers too far away, like as what use to happen alot with the MM or PB drawings I'd play.. But they definitely want to keep it out of MY hands..

I remember once playing MM at a relatively low jackpot, right after a reset turnover..played,.. and sure enough, somebody won that jackpot elsewhere, after them dodging my picks as usual by 1 digit -away... its never more than 1 digit away from a 4 or 5-win in most,  if not all cases..

Member Ricklou posted thats he's privey to insider knowledge of both ball machines and RNG being programmed from being in the business for 30 yrs..

THAT would explain everything...if it's indeed true..

But I do know that randomness doesn't react intelligently , and in all the cases that Ive complained about too... it behaves more like exactly what Member Lucky1day posted awhile back on this thread... like the Lottery has an option where their Mainframe picks the least of your numbers, and side-steps the ones that are prevalent in your batch... and since it's done AFTER you purchase the product( in this case a "chance").. its tampering with a product after purchase, which is illegal..!!

-Stat$talker 

Lottery ticket purchases should be anonymous if you pay with cash. How does the Georgia Lottery know it's you who's buying certain combinations?

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

United States
              Member #200645
              September 1, 2019
              820 Posts

Lottery ticket purchases should be anonymous if you pay with cash. How does the Georgia Lottery know it's you who's buying certain combinations?

They may or may not know it's ME in particular,..and I don't think they really care WHO it is..  it's more so about the numerical threat by anyone using Probability Math, that tells you exactly when certain numbers are due to appear, along with Combinatorical wheels composed by a PhD Mathematician poses to them ..!!

And, AGAIN, Bash I've told YOU this before.....!!

Will somebody out there in Khalifornya PLEASE buy cottoneyedjoe  some "Prevegen" for his memory?

I've told him,.. but as you can see , he's forgotten it..!

-Stat$talker 

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                Member #3002
                December 11, 2003
                522 Posts

Well I stopped using LP when I noticed LSA could be set at 50 draws, still quite poor results for the expected or due picks though. I'm thinking it might be better to target different expected or due filters eg. sums /odds / evens etc. and then apply it again to the numbers as the final filter.

I don't mean to pry but if you know for definite they will never let you win a jackpot or a large prize, why would you keep playing the same method to try and hit one?

Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
                  United States
                  Member #200645
                  September 1, 2019
                  820 Posts

Well I stopped using LP when I noticed LSA could be set at 50 draws, still quite poor results for the expected or due picks though. I'm thinking it might be better to target different expected or due filters eg. sums /odds / evens etc. and then apply it again to the numbers as the final filter.

I don't mean to pry but if you know for definite they will never let you win a jackpot or a large prize, why would you keep playing the same method to try and hit one?

"but if you know for definite they will never let you win a jackpot or a large prize, why would you keep playing the same method to try and hit one?"

I do believe they're resisting me winning,..but any Lottery Game is Finite, but Math isn't..!, so, it is my intention to TAKE it, or at least try..

No No It is NEVER a good idea for any adversary to force ME back to the Blackboard.. it will not be a good outcome them... for I

"think outside the box"..!!  Naughty

and am in possession of a Divine tool of Truth..and soon, will prove that ..only the Truth can conquer a lie..!!

-Stat$talker 

United States
                    Member #197033
                    March 28, 2019
                    698 Posts

They may or may not know it's ME in particular,..and I don't think they really care WHO it is..  it's more so about the numerical threat by anyone using Probability Math, that tells you exactly when certain numbers are due to appear, along with Combinatorical wheels composed by a PhD Mathematician poses to them ..!!

And, AGAIN, Bash I've told YOU this before.....!!

Will somebody out there in Khalifornya PLEASE buy cottoneyedjoe  some "Prevegen" for his memory?

I've told him,.. but as you can see , he's forgotten it..!

-Stat$talker 

So you're saying that their mainframe computer detects that a certain combination of tickets is being purchased all at once at a particular store. And then when this purchasing pattern is detected, they conclude that a person is using math to crack the lottery. And then in response to that perceived threat, they change the outcome of the drawing.

But you've said before that they tried to get into your computer. So how did they know it was you?

Why don't purchase your tickets in a different way to avoid being detected?

United States
                      Member #200645
                      September 1, 2019
                      820 Posts

So you're saying that their mainframe computer detects that a certain combination of tickets is being purchased all at once at a particular store. And then when this purchasing pattern is detected, they conclude that a person is using math to crack the lottery. And then in response to that perceived threat, they change the outcome of the drawing.

But you've said before that they tried to get into your computer. So how did they know it was you?

Why don't purchase your tickets in a different way to avoid being detected?

I've posted countless times that I believed that was the purpose of the Lottery subsequently stamping the time on lottery tickets,.. they DIDN'T always use to do that..I have old tickets that proves that also.

Their Mainframe watches..after all they have 15-45 min to rig it, AFTER cutoff..in PB cases up to over an hr.

What better way to pull up only tickets played near cutoff time, which is around the time I play..

Member Ricklou has posted that he's privey to insider secrets from having been in the business 30 yrs,  that ball machines and RNGs are programmed...!!(on the thread "Computer drawings Rigged?")

Lottery Officials have the M.O.M. (Motives, Opportunity, Means) to do all the things I and others have complained about..as PAYING Customers, we are entitled to an untampered product..!!

We are purchasing an intangible product..a "fair" chance..!!

-Stat$talker 

United States
                        Member #197033
                        March 28, 2019
                        698 Posts

Well, I did some top secret Jumbo Bucks math on my own and I came up with these 5 combos for the drawing tomorrow:

12-20-27-28-32-34

3-13-22-41-44-46

5-9-14-23-37-43

17-18-19-24-29-40

4-7-8-15-16-35

Since I don't have plans to drive all the way to Georgia before the drawing cutoff to buy these combos, I suppose my math is safe from the eyes of the mainframe. I hope 1-digit-off disease is not contagious from online interaction!

United States
                          Member #200645
                          September 1, 2019
                          820 Posts

Well, I did some top secret Jumbo Bucks math on my own and I came up with these 5 combos for the drawing tomorrow:

12-20-27-28-32-34

3-13-22-41-44-46

5-9-14-23-37-43

17-18-19-24-29-40

4-7-8-15-16-35

Since I don't have plans to drive all the way to Georgia before the drawing cutoff to buy these combos, I suppose my math is safe from the eyes of the mainframe. I hope 1-digit-off disease is not contagious from online interaction!

LOL   that was pretty funny... I'll give you that..!!

WHEN I win this jackpot here,.. Imo drive to Ohio,.. rob B-216's Rollin Cash5... Then I'm comin out to Kahlifornya to rob you and yo Game.. !! Green laughHow's THAT?

United States
                            Member #200645
                            September 1, 2019
                            820 Posts

On page 12 of another thread https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/329124/12 you made a dubious claim about a hypothetical example I proposed, and PM'ed me some calculations as your proof. Well, those calculations didn't prove what you claimed, but that old conversation has no bearing on your current claim that the GA lottery is rigged. You say you can prove it mathematically. Okay then, please show us the math. Or at least show us the letter/email you sent to the Attorney General, where I assume you laid out some of this mathematical evidence. 

How is it naysaying to request proof?

Roll Eyes You must first perform the hypothetical example you proposed before you can make such an assessment!

United States
                              Member #209493
                              September 3, 2020
                              10 Posts

My best advice,

Just play the days when you think you feeling lucky, that will do hit something as jackpot or some prize.

Page 49 of 65