Welcome Guest
You last visited March 7, 2021, 12:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

961 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by ancient40.

Page 48 of 65
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 119 ]  [76.77%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 36 ]  [23.23%]
Total Valid Votes [ 155 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200645
September 1, 2019
820 Posts

I'd love to play along, but sadly you & I play two different games, and since you don't seem to understand odds, I guess you can count me out.

Maybe you'd be better off starting a new thread in the Jackpot Games forum. Maybe you'll get more players over there.

LOL Aaahh, YOU gonna make me come up there to Ohio and win the Rolling Cash 5 jackpot, cause you don't seem to want it..

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
    Member #179979
    February 15, 2017
    1005 Posts

LOL Aaahh, YOU gonna make me come up there to Ohio and win the Rolling Cash 5 jackpot, cause you don't seem to want it..

I'm only going after 1 jackpot, while you are chasing them ALL! I'd say it's you who who doesn't seem to want ANY of them.Big Grin

What goes around comes around.

United States
      Member #179979
      February 15, 2017
      1005 Posts

By the way, I've only used the mobile app for LP a couple of times, but on your LG Android phone, you should have the share icon in the upper right. Try hitting that and see if you have a copy link option. Maybe that will help you at least get to the page you are referencing, if not the exact post.

United States
        Member #200645
        September 1, 2019
        820 Posts

I'm only going after 1 jackpot, while you are chasing them ALL! I'd say it's you who who doesn't seem to want ANY of them.Big Grin

LOL LMAO. ...Good comeback..!!..

But that's because I CAN...I don't have to warm up on dusty Game types that've been in my closet...I got templates, that immediately get me up n rollin.. as smoothe as a "Prezadinchal Tranzishun".! Thumbs Up

But, I will admit that just focusing in on JBL has more or less organized the rules, Classified the Laws..Skeptical ...I'm eyballin YO game..!!

United States
          Member #179979
          February 15, 2017
          1005 Posts

Here I was all set to show my jackpot win tonight, but wouldn't you know it, OH lottery is down. I have until 7:00 to get my numbers in, so I'm hoping they have the system back up by then.

Hmmmm.....maybe they saw me and my numbers coming to bust the jackpot and they got scared and shut down??? What do think Stat$?ROFL

United States
            Member #200645
            September 1, 2019
            820 Posts

Here I was all set to show my jackpot win tonight, but wouldn't you know it, OH lottery is down. I have until 7:00 to get my numbers in, so I'm hoping they have the system back up by then.

Hmmmm.....maybe they saw me and my numbers coming to bust the jackpot and they got scared and shut down??? What do think Stat$?ROFL

Maaaan STOP..!!

Naah you know good n well, they shut down cause they read my post to you that I WAS COMIN UP THERE..!!  Green laugh

Trust me !! .. THEY DON'T WANT ME..!! ROFL

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
              Member #197033
              March 28, 2019
              698 Posts

"I am interested in the supposed mathematical proof that the GA lottery rigs the drawings or changes the results after the fact to avoid matching your selections"

cottoneyedjoe?.. 

That's a crock of BS you claim..!!..if you think for one moment that I'd believe YOU, after what you did, when I actually showed you some of the Math..I suppose you got sooo much cotton in ya eyes, even YOU weren't able to recognize it..!!

So you're right..  Hell will freeze over, before that happens again..LOL

Even You posted that you wouldn't be bothered with a Game with 1 in 47 odds...cause you know it's hard..

What is it?..No No. you don't have the brains to figure it out?.. If anybody's a SELF Proclaimed Statistician,.. it's YOU..!! but that's funny , I've yet to see any of your Mathematical knowledge displayed in ANY posted tickets..!!.. Why is that?

If ANY of you NAYSAYERS and Probability PUNDITS want to silence me?.. Match my posted PROVEN efforts, or better them..or I'll take YOUR silence as confirmation, you're Mathematically inept for the challenge..!

I'm very, very competitive..!! Boxing

-Stat$talker 

On page 12 of another thread https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/329124/12 you made a dubious claim about a hypothetical example I proposed, and PM'ed me some calculations as your proof. Well, those calculations didn't prove what you claimed, but that old conversation has no bearing on your current claim that the GA lottery is rigged. You say you can prove it mathematically. Okay then, please show us the math. Or at least show us the letter/email you sent to the Attorney General, where I assume you laid out some of this mathematical evidence. 

How is it naysaying to request proof?

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
                Member #197033
                March 28, 2019
                698 Posts

Well, did they also try to hack into your computer to steal your math? I hear that's what they do when they're up against the elite probability masters.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

United States
                  Member #200645
                  September 1, 2019
                  820 Posts

No introduction needed ...

The winning numbers for this draw were

JBL     6-8-11-13-17-26

Ticket 1C has 3 correct numbers (6,11,26) while being 1 digit-away from a 4 win..

Ticket 2E has 3 correct numbers (8,11,26)

Tickets 1E, 2B were 1 digit-away from a 3-win...

Disapprove  But I read somewhere that Probability can't tell you what numbers will be coming...aaah,  LOL   must've been my imagination...!!!

-Stat$talker 

United States
                    Member #179979
                    February 15, 2017
                    1005 Posts

No introduction needed ...

The winning numbers for this draw were

JBL     6-8-11-13-17-26

Ticket 1C has 3 correct numbers (6,11,26) while being 1 digit-away from a 4 win..

Ticket 2E has 3 correct numbers (8,11,26)

Tickets 1E, 2B were 1 digit-away from a 3-win...

Disapprove  But I read somewhere that Probability can't tell you what numbers will be coming...aaah,  LOL   must've been my imagination...!!!

-Stat$talker 

"But I read somewhere that Probability can't tell you what numbers will be coming..."

Where did you hear that? I know, I know, you can't provide a link to where you heard that info.

I for one agree that probability can be a big help in picking our numbers. It believe it helps you with your 3/6 wins just as it helps me with my 3/5 and 4/5 wins. The issue I have with you is the fact you are blaming the lottery for cheating by rigging the drawing whenever the math lets you down.

Help me understand one thing, if you can. When you say math doesn't lie, what exactly do you mean? Can you give an example where the math didn't add up and you assume the drawing was rigged? Just a hypothetical example would be fine. Believe it or not, I really am trying to understand your side of this.

A part of me still thinks you might just be trolling here for fun, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt just the same.

United States
                      Member #179979
                      February 15, 2017
                      1005 Posts

Well, did they also try to hack into your computer to steal your math? I hear that's what they do when they're up against the elite probability masters.

LOL

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                        Member #3002
                        December 11, 2003
                        522 Posts

@Stat - But if you could win a simulated jackpot consistently at home using ping pong balls etc. wouldn't that strengthen your case against the lottery?

Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
                          United States
                          Member #200645
                          September 1, 2019
                          820 Posts

"But I read somewhere that Probability can't tell you what numbers will be coming..."

Where did you hear that? I know, I know, you can't provide a link to where you heard that info.

I for one agree that probability can be a big help in picking our numbers. It believe it helps you with your 3/6 wins just as it helps me with my 3/5 and 4/5 wins. The issue I have with you is the fact you are blaming the lottery for cheating by rigging the drawing whenever the math lets you down.

Help me understand one thing, if you can. When you say math doesn't lie, what exactly do you mean? Can you give an example where the math didn't add up and you assume the drawing was rigged? Just a hypothetical example would be fine. Believe it or not, I really am trying to understand your side of this.

A part of me still thinks you might just be trolling here for fun, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt just the same.

Well, just as Cmoore50 posted,.. you have to do a ball count of some kind..

When the Math points to certain events, and the ball count matches, as well as what other methods say about that event,.. and the lottery picks 1 digit away..along with anti- probability measurements in comparison to the number THEY pick... it's conspicuous..!!

When if I,. say didn't play a certain dawing the same criteria plays out, meaning shows up... clear evidence of rigging , especially if not for such rigging I would win more than just $5. , $10. here or there...there are other methods too, but I won't mention them here..

It's funny that ever since I posted the fact that the math showed where subliminally I thought that I was being asked "lets see HOW MUCH you know"...and I posted my answer( directed at the Lottery, for they monitor the site)..

An EXACT example of my reply has showed up in the Analysis which has NEVER happened before.!! . confirmation that they ARE indeed monitoring, just as I said..and the numbers were consecutive digits.. Testing my proclamation, that no 2 numbers are ever in the same analytical conditions..!!.. They had the same identical odds, but the Math as I said, differentiated the 2.. look , No No you can't MAKE THIS KINDA SH_ _  UP..!!

-Stat$talker 

United States
                            Member #179979
                            February 15, 2017
                            1005 Posts

When the Math points to certain events, and the ball count matches, as well as what other methods say about that event,.. and the lottery picks 1 digit away..along with anti- probability measurements in comparison to the number THEY pick... it's conspicuous..!!

When if I,. say didn't play a certain dawing the same criteria plays out, meaning shows up... clear evidence of rigging , especially if not for such rigging I would win more than just $5. , $10. here or there...there are other methods too, but I won't mention them here..

It's funny that ever since I posted the fact that the math showed where subliminally I thought that I was being asked "lets see HOW MUCH you know"...and I posted my answer( directed at the Lottery, for they monitor the site)..

An EXACT example of my reply has showed up in the Analysis which has NEVER happened before.!! . confirmation that they ARE indeed monitoring, just as I said..and the numbers were consecutive digits.. Testing my proclamation, that no 2 numbers are ever in the same analytical conditions..!!.. They had the same identical odds, but the Math as I said, differentiated the 2.. look , No No you can't MAKE THIS KINDA SH_ _  UP..!!

-Stat$talker 

ThudWell, I tried.

United States
                              Member #35334
                              March 16, 2006
                              220 Posts

-Stat$talker 

What is the significance of one digit away? Or two digits away? Or three digits away?

Page 48 of 65