Welcome Guest
You last visited February 26, 2021, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

939 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by Stat$talker.

Page 47 of 63
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 119 ]  [77.27%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 35 ]  [22.73%]
Total Valid Votes [ 154 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200645
September 1, 2019
810 Posts

Greenfox started this Topic with a simple poll.  Current Results are shown below.

With everything in me

[ 105 ]

[76.64%]

Not a chance in the lower realm

32 ]

[23.36%]

Stat$talker,  based on your posting, I assume that you are with the Majority, but given your conspiracy theory, does that put you are in the minority? 

Given that you have made this Topic ALL ABOUT YOU, maybe it is time for a follow-up Poll.  One that is ALL ABOUT YOU. 

Stat$talker is

1.          Most arrogant member ever to post on LP.
  2.          Least informative or helpful member ever.
  3.          Most outlandish conspiracy theorist of all time.
  4.          Other ___________

You can vote for as many items here or add one your own.

Again, .. just can't resist bashin Ole Stat$talker..

No,..No No THIS thread is and always has been about "Predicting Winning Numbers..!! Fact or Fiction?..!!"

I'm just one of MANY members that've commented on it, and supplementally provided proof about the Topic with lottery tickets..

It is YOU AllenB that's on a campaign to smear, ridicule my posts..

But whatever your issue is , I'll leave you but 1 choice.. and that is to get over it..!! and I say that with a smile..!! Big Smile

I'm as cordial to any Member as they are to me..

and this will be my last reply to you concerning your obvious bitterness...you're like a painted sign.. which I don't argue with..you are what you are..

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
    Member #200645
    September 1, 2019
    810 Posts

No, the issue, as I see it, is that you expect us to take you on your word that math picked the correct number. You aren't able to show us when or HOW the math got the job done. On top of that, this occurred ONE time in how many drawings? In other words, it's no big deal.

216?..I expect you and anyonelse to exercise their prerogative to believe my posted tickets or not..what's so incredulous about what they show?

I realize that everyone may not accept what I claim,.. but if the posted tickets aren't proof enough for you..that's a state of denial.. which has no bearing on the proof.. 

Just as you've posted, that you're not willing to share your program , so Members need not ask,.. what makes you so biasly think I shouldn't exercise such similar options?..

Lottery Officials are just waiting for THAT.. so they can thwart it..!!

No No   AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN..!!

-Stat$talker

United States
      Member #179979
      February 15, 2017
      1003 Posts

216?..I expect you and anyonelse to exercise their prerogative to believe my posted tickets or not..what's so incredulous about what they show?

I realize that everyone may not accept what I claim,.. but if the posted tickets aren't proof enough for you..that's a state of denial.. which has no bearing on the proof.. 

Just as you've posted, that you're not willing to share your program , so Members need not ask,.. what makes you so biasly think I shouldn't exercise such similar options?..

Lottery Officials are just waiting for THAT.. so they can thwart it..!!

No No   AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN..!!

-Stat$talker

I remember saying something along those lines, but please reference my post so I can provide intelligent reply.

What goes around comes around.

AllenB's avatar - Cowboy Crix-yellow.jpg
        Lincoln, California
        United States
        Member #167124
        June 27, 2015
        1027 Posts

Again, .. just can't resist bashin Ole Stat$talker..

No,..No No THIS thread is and always has been about "Predicting Winning Numbers..!! Fact or Fiction?..!!"

I'm just one of MANY members that've commented on it, and supplementally provided proof about the Topic with lottery tickets..

It is YOU AllenB that's on a campaign to smear, ridicule my posts..

But whatever your issue is , I'll leave you but 1 choice.. and that is to get over it..!! and I say that with a smile..!! Big Smile

I'm as cordial to any Member as they are to me..

and this will be my last reply to you concerning your obvious bitterness...you're like a painted sign.. which I don't argue with..you are what you are..

-Stat$talker 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAeiWbKWtT0

United States
          Member #200645
          September 1, 2019
          810 Posts

I remember saying something along those lines, but please reference my post so I can provide intelligent reply.

I told you ,I'm not familiar with that process,.. but your admitting it, is sufficient ,..in this case..!

United States
            Member #179979
            February 15, 2017
            1003 Posts

I told you ,I'm not familiar with that process,.. but your admitting it, is sufficient ,..in this case..!

I'm admitting to saying something along those lines. If you are going to accuse me of something, it's proper procedure to provide evidence so I may reply with all the facts. If you have no evidence, then you have no case. This is just like your case against the GA lottery. Everybody is just supposed to take your word as the gospel truth as you provide no evidence.

I'm am so done with you and your trolling antics.

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
              Member #197033
              March 28, 2019
              695 Posts

@statstalker

I am interested in the supposed mathematical proof that the GA lottery rigs the drawings or changes the results after the fact to avoid matching your selections.

If you've given up on presenting evidence to the authorities or a news outlet, then why not lay your proof out here on the forum for us to examine? Math doesn't lie, as you say, but it's being awfully quiet.

I have a feeling your "proof" is along the lines of: my software says these numbers would be drawn but the lottery drew different numbers, so it must be that the lottery is cheating rather than my software is as good as a ouija board.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

United States
                Member #197033
                March 28, 2019
                695 Posts

Greenfox started this Topic with a simple poll.  Current Results are shown below.

With everything in me

[ 105 ]

[76.64%]

Not a chance in the lower realm

32 ]

[23.36%]

Stat$talker,  based on your posting, I assume that you are with the Majority, but given your conspiracy theory, does that put you are in the minority? 

Given that you have made this Topic ALL ABOUT YOU, maybe it is time for a follow-up Poll.  One that is ALL ABOUT YOU. 

Stat$talker is

1.          Most arrogant member ever to post on LP.
                2.          Least informative or helpful member ever.
                3.          Most outlandish conspiracy theorist of all time.
                4.          Other ___________

You can vote for as many items here or add one your own.

Other: highly entertaining, possibly a troll account controlled by one or more GA lottery employees who based statstalker's character off the many conspiracy theorists who write to the GA lottery complaining that the games are rigged.

United States
                  Member #179979
                  February 15, 2017
                  1003 Posts

Since the Talker refuses to do his own leg work, here is the post he is referring to. 

My reply was not even directed at the Talker, but in response to barbara57, who was claiming all states are rigged. I was merely providing some evidence, that IMO, shows my winnings are not consistent with a rigged lottery. What I did was show some stats that help make my point.

At the end of my post I made the comment: "Before anyone asks, NO, my methods and my program are not available to anyone else. As I said above, it's all analytics, math, and luck!."

That was said to prevent my having to answer any private messages that would have come my way.

United States
                    Member #190450
                    June 11, 2018
                    62 Posts

@statstalker

I am interested in the supposed mathematical proof that the GA lottery rigs the drawings or changes the results after the fact to avoid matching your selections.

If you've given up on presenting evidence to the authorities or a news outlet, then why not lay your proof out here on the forum for us to examine? Math doesn't lie, as you say, but it's being awfully quiet.

I have a feeling your "proof" is along the lines of: my software says these numbers would be drawn but the lottery drew different numbers, so it must be that the lottery is cheating rather than my software is as good as a ouija board.

"If you've given up on presenting evidence to the authorities or a news outlet, then why not lay your proof out here on the forum for us to examine? Math doesn't lie, as you say, but it's being awfully quiet."

the response you will get is, "they are all in on it did you not realise and so are the folks on LP"  why should i prove what i know so they or you can steal or thwart my attempts from my program in use.

The lotteries don't know my program my self created program for 29.95 available online to anyone.Doh

@cotton: you keep this line of communications open with the self proclaimed statistician by way of a program, soon you will need hip waders up to your neck from all the in denial b.s. that keeps being spewed out.

United States
                      Member #190450
                      June 11, 2018
                      62 Posts

No, the issue, as I see it, is that you expect us to take you on your word that math picked the correct number. You aren't able to show us when or HOW the math got the job done. On top of that, this occurred ONE time in how many drawings? In other words, it's no big deal.

you're wasting your time as someone pointed out before, he does not even fully understand the 29.95 program he's using so how would or could he tell you how the math, got the job done or when.

United States
                        Member #197033
                        March 28, 2019
                        695 Posts

"If you've given up on presenting evidence to the authorities or a news outlet, then why not lay your proof out here on the forum for us to examine? Math doesn't lie, as you say, but it's being awfully quiet."

the response you will get is, "they are all in on it did you not realise and so are the folks on LP"  why should i prove what i know so they or you can steal or thwart my attempts from my program in use.

The lotteries don't know my program my self created program for 29.95 available online to anyone.Doh

@cotton: you keep this line of communications open with the self proclaimed statistician by way of a program, soon you will need hip waders up to your neck from all the in denial b.s. that keeps being spewed out.

The chances of statstalker ever revealing to us a mathematically sound statistical proof of lottery fraud are as good as his chances of winning a jackpot. Maybe he should contact the FBI, Geraldo, and Dateline.

United States
                          Member #200645
                          September 1, 2019
                          810 Posts

you're wasting your time as someone pointed out before, he does not even fully understand the 29.95 program he's using so how would or could he tell you how the math, got the job done or when.

I'm still waiting on YOU to stop Officating and start Duplicating, .. unless of course you can't do any better than my little ole $29.95. program, and the Math I use..!..LOL

You erroneously think I don't know mine, but I KNOW you don't know yours, whatever you're using... ain't posted NOTHING resembling proof yet on THIS SUBJECT..!!

I do know that we all will PROBABLY be Ancient40 yrs from now, when you decide to..All talk,Cussing Face but no action..just another judgemental spectator..Lurking

I'm callin all you NAYSAYERS out... match up, or shut up..!! Thumbs Up

United States
                            Member #200645
                            September 1, 2019
                            810 Posts

@statstalker

"I am interested in the supposed mathematical proof that the GA lottery rigs the drawings or changes the results after the fact to avoid matching your selections"

cottoneyedjoe?.. 

That's a crock of BS you claim..!!..if you think for one moment that I'd believe YOU, after what you did, when I actually showed you some of the Math..I suppose you got sooo much cotton in ya eyes, even YOU weren't able to recognize it..!!

So you're right..  Hell will freeze over, before that happens again..LOL

Even You posted that you wouldn't be bothered with a Game with 1 in 47 odds...cause you know it's hard..

What is it?..No No. you don't have the brains to figure it out?.. If anybody's a SELF Proclaimed Statistician,.. it's YOU..!! but that's funny , I've yet to see any of your Mathematical knowledge displayed in ANY posted tickets..!!.. Why is that?

If ANY of you NAYSAYERS and Probability PUNDITS want to silence me?.. Match my posted PROVEN efforts, or better them..or I'll take YOUR silence as confirmation, you're Mathematically inept for the challenge..!

I'm very, very competitive..!! Boxing

-Stat$talker 

United States
                              Member #179979
                              February 15, 2017
                              1003 Posts

"I am interested in the supposed mathematical proof that the GA lottery rigs the drawings or changes the results after the fact to avoid matching your selections"

cottoneyedjoe?.. 

That's a crock of BS you claim..!!..if you think for one moment that I'd believe YOU, after what you did, when I actually showed you some of the Math..I suppose you got sooo much cotton in ya eyes, even YOU weren't able to recognize it..!!

So you're right..  Hell will freeze over, before that happens again..LOL

Even You posted that you wouldn't be bothered with a Game with 1 in 47 odds...cause you know it's hard..

What is it?..No No. you don't have the brains to figure it out?.. If anybody's a SELF Proclaimed Statistician,.. it's YOU..!! but that's funny , I've yet to see any of your Mathematical knowledge displayed in ANY posted tickets..!!.. Why is that?

If ANY of you NAYSAYERS and Probability PUNDITS want to silence me?.. Match my posted PROVEN efforts, or better them..or I'll take YOUR silence as confirmation, you're Mathematically inept for the challenge..!

I'm very, very competitive..!! Boxing

-Stat$talker 

I'd love to play along, but sadly you & I play two different games, and since you don't seem to understand odds, I guess you can count me out.

Maybe you'd be better off starting a new thread in the Jackpot Games forum. Maybe you'll get more players over there.

Page 47 of 63