Welcome Guest
You last visited March 7, 2021, 12:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

961 replies. Last post 55 minutes ago by ancient40.

Page 50 of 65
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 119 ]  [76.77%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 36 ]  [23.23%]
Total Valid Votes [ 155 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
Member #197033
March 28, 2019
698 Posts

Well, I did some top secret Jumbo Bucks math on my own and I came up with these 5 combos for the drawing tomorrow:

12-20-27-28-32-34

3-13-22-41-44-46

5-9-14-23-37-43

17-18-19-24-29-40

4-7-8-15-16-35

Since I don't have plans to drive all the way to Georgia before the drawing cutoff to buy these combos, I suppose my math is safe from the eyes of the mainframe. I hope 1-digit-off disease is not contagious from online interaction!

Well, the winning numbers were 10-12-15-34-41-42. On the first ticket I got two numbers right but the other numbers are between 10 and 13 digits off. The ol' 10-to-13-off disease. Clearly, the lottery reads the board and altered the results on the off chance I would make a last minute trip down there.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200645
    September 1, 2019
    820 Posts

Well, the winning numbers were 10-12-15-34-41-42. On the first ticket I got two numbers right but the other numbers are between 10 and 13 digits off. The ol' 10-to-13-off disease. Clearly, the lottery reads the board and altered the results on the off chance I would make a last minute trip down there.

Well,..Wink  I'm a nice ole fella.. and I actually played'em for ya,.. just in case you were out to embarrass me, if I hadn't played'em, then they might hit... but I played my usual strategy too...you made me step up my Game ...!! Thumbs Up

I'll post'em after I review them...

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
      Member #197033
      March 28, 2019
      698 Posts

Well,..Wink  I'm a nice ole fella.. and I actually played'em for ya,.. just in case you were out to embarrass me, if I hadn't played'em, then they might hit... but I played my usual strategy too...you made me step up my Game ...!! Thumbs Up

I'll post'em after I review them...

Stats, you crack me up! Had I known you would buy them I would have tried a little harder. As you might have suspected, I picked 30 random numbers and randomly divided them among five lines. I sincerely hope your selections were more successful and hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

United States
        Member #200645
        September 1, 2019
        820 Posts

Oookaay..!!... now these tickets NEED an introduction... cause 1. , the 3rd ticket is NOT MY calculations... they're cottoneyedjoe's "Top Secret Jumbo Bucks"(TM) Math..!!..but in all fairness, if his calculations are indeed the 1st time he's ever taken a swing at this Game , I think he did pretty good..  koodoes to ya Joe..ROFL cause this Game is nooo joke.!

I guess that ole "1 digit-away disease" is about as contagious as a Digital Coronavirus.. you mess wit it, you git it..! Yes Nod

But y'all KNOW, I can't allow some outta- State Statistician to haphazardly win MY State's proprietary Jackpot.!!, and from online toooo?..!!.. which brings to mind an old school tune by Hall & Oates...

No No  "I Can't Go for That" ( no can do)

Thumbs Up  So, I stepped up my game, even tho study interruptions were abound, with all the Holiday Hooplah..which is probably why I missed that # 15..(I know, I know B 216,.. but at least this time, I didn't blame it on the Lottery..!)

So, Ticket 1D has 4 correct numbers (10,12,41,42),..which only pays $50. measly bucks..

Tickets 1B, 2E were both 1 digit-away from a 3-win..

Tickets 2A, 3C were 1 digit-away (3x's) from a 3-win..

But again..!,  Disapprove    Somewhere I read that Probability can't tell you which event or when an event will happen..!!...   LOL  I tell ya, I gotta lay off the Cognac & Cigars..!! cause I've been accused of being "LanoisuleD" about "Probability Math" and its ability to predict numbers..!!...but they got Dyslexia, and they ? got it all... backwards..!! Green laugh

-Stat$talker 

United States
          Member #197033
          March 28, 2019
          698 Posts

Oookaay..!!... now these tickets NEED an introduction... cause 1. , the 3rd ticket is NOT MY calculations... they're cottoneyedjoe's "Top Secret Jumbo Bucks"(TM) Math..!!..but in all fairness, if his calculations are indeed the 1st time he's ever taken a swing at this Game , I think he did pretty good..  koodoes to ya Joe..ROFL cause this Game is nooo joke.!

I guess that ole "1 digit-away disease" is about as contagious as a Digital Coronavirus.. you mess wit it, you git it..! Yes Nod

But y'all KNOW, I can't allow some outta- State Statistician to haphazardly win MY State's proprietary Jackpot.!!, and from online toooo?..!!.. which brings to mind an old school tune by Hall & Oates...

Thumbs Up  So, I stepped up my game, even tho study interruptions were abound, with all the Holiday Hooplah..which is probably why I missed that # 15..(I know, I know B 216,.. but at least this time, I didn't blame it on the Lottery..!)

So, Ticket 1D has 4 correct numbers (10,12,41,42),..which only pays $50. measly bucks..

But again..!,  Disapprove    Somewhere I read that Probability can't tell you which event or when an event will happen..!!...   LOL  I tell ya, I gotta lay off the Cognac & Cigars..!! cause I've been accused of being "LanoisuleD" about "Probability Math" and its ability to predict numbers..!!...but they got Dyslexia, and they ? got it all... backwards..!! Green laugh

-Stat$talker 

If you spent less than $50, then $50 is a pretty good haul. Good work.

United States
            Member #179979
            February 15, 2017
            1005 Posts

-Stat$talker 

"So, I stepped up my game, even tho study interruptions were abound, with all the Holiday Hooplah..which is probably why I missed that # 15..(I know, I know B 216,.. but at least this time, I didn't blame it on the Lottery..!)"

Ok, where is Stat$talker and what have you done with him? Eek

Believe me, I know how difficult it can be to study, dissect, & evaluate all the data in front of you and then attempt to choose the numbers that give you the best chance at a win. Can't count how  many times I've kicked myself in the azz for not paying close enough attention.

Thumbs Up on your 4/6 win.

What goes around comes around.

United States
              Member #200645
              September 1, 2019
              820 Posts

"So, I stepped up my game, even tho study interruptions were abound, with all the Holiday Hooplah..which is probably why I missed that # 15..(I know, I know B 216,.. but at least this time, I didn't blame it on the Lottery..!)"

Ok, where is Stat$talker and what have you done with him? Eek

Believe me, I know how difficult it can be to study, dissect, & evaluate all the data in front of you and then attempt to choose the numbers that give you the best chance at a win. Can't count how  many times I've kicked myself in the azz for not paying close enough attention.

Thumbs Up on your 4/6 win.

LOL  I know ....it doesn't sound like ole Stat$talker.. but it is ..!!

I'm still on my way.. and "Probability Math" is comin wit me..!!  Thumbs Up

United States
                Member #190450
                June 11, 2018
                68 Posts

Stats, you crack me up! Had I known you would buy them I would have tried a little harder. As you might have suspected, I picked 30 random numbers and randomly divided them among five lines. I sincerely hope your selections were more successful and hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Great job 👏 cotton. He couldn't resist the gambler inside. Guessing he could not make out those were random picks from all that probability math he uses..

United States
                  Member #190450
                  June 11, 2018
                  68 Posts

-Stat$talker 

I must be slow. You need 5 out of 5 or is it 6 out of 6 to win a jackpot. If either is true why are you talking about 2 hits on one line total or 3? ? Is that a great feat for you?. It seems your short a few more digits on one same line.

Too funny 🤣

United States
                    Member #190450
                    June 11, 2018
                    68 Posts

If you spent less than $50, then $50 is a pretty good haul. Good work.

Now you're just encouraging him to spend more and he doesn't even see it. 😬 yikes

United States
                      Member #190450
                      June 11, 2018
                      68 Posts

LOL  I know ....it doesn't sound like ole Stat$talker.. but it is ..!!

I'm still on my way.. and "Probability Math" is comin wit me..!!  Thumbs Up

You will need more the program your using. Good Luck keep spending i know your ahead in your gambling adventure 😉..

United States
                        Member #190450
                        June 11, 2018
                        68 Posts

I must be slow. You need 5 out of 5 or is it 6 out of 6 to win a jackpot. If either is true why are you talking about 2 hits on one line total or 3? ? Is that a great feat for you?. It seems your short a few more digits on one same line.

Too funny 🤣

Oh man 4 out of 6 now I'm 😳 impressed. You're really close i mean very very close to winning the jackpot. Hey put it all back in go for it your that close.

United States
                          Member #197033
                          March 28, 2019
                          698 Posts

Now you're just encouraging him to spend more and he doesn't even see it. 😬 yikes

He's responsible for his own gambling choices and it's up to him to abide by the principle of not spending more than you can afford to lose.

United States
                            Member #200645
                            September 1, 2019
                            820 Posts

ancient40?...

cottoneyedjoe didn't persuade me to buy his picks for the drawing.. that was MY choice..

The pointing out of the 1, 2 digit -away cases in the tickets merely show the possible multiple hits from using certain wheels from their properties..or brains to pick viable numbers..

and for the umpteenth (as my parents would say) timeNo No "Lotto Pro" is NOT the only program I use.. it's the only one YOU know of.."Probability Math" is the predictor..!!

But AGAIN,.. YOU can be counted on for your consistency in. Cussing Face Officiating, but NEVER DUPLICATING..!!

At least cottoneyedjoe is Statistician enough to swap his Officiating with an attempt to Duplicate..but not you..!!

Heck, if you're impressed by those 4 numbers,? you really have no idea who I am..I've done better than that before..

I just don't know how to properly post the links to the proof yet..the measly $50. that those 4 numbers pays is an intellectual insult IMO..!!

BUT WHEN ARE YOU GONNA SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT, concerning this Topic?.Roll Eyes..instead of WHAT YOU THINK..!!

You probably aren't mentally slow, but YOU ARE SLOW AT ADDING SOMETHING MEANINGFUL TO THIS THREAD'S TOPIC..!!!

-Stat$talker 

United States
                              Member #200645
                              September 1, 2019
                              820 Posts

You will need more the program your using. Good Luck keep spending i know your ahead in your gambling adventure 😉..

Gentlemen..focus your concerns on your Jackpot goals,... you needn't worry about Ole Stat$talker.. I'm not a Habitual Gambler,..I'm a Methodical Gambler.. The question posed to us ALL is; Disapprove

Does the Lottery have Method to their Madness?..or

Do you as a player, have Madness to your Methods?..!! Thumbs Up

As a serious player?.. I'm gonna drive them MAD, trying to escape my METHODS..!!.. Mathematical Methods that is.!!, cause you know the drill by now.!

No No  "Math doesn't lie.!,. because it can't"..!

-Stat$talker 

Page 50 of 65