Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do lottery systems really work?

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoking.

Page 4 of 17
PrintE-mailLink

Do lottery systems really work?

Yes [ 88 ]  [63.77%]
No [ 26 ]  [18.84%]
As well as q/p's, because it's all random [ 24 ]  [17.39%]
Total Valid Votes [ 138 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 36 ]  
Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
South Carolina
United States
Member #491
July 16, 2002
837 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2003, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

I really don't know why your panties are in a wad, Lottowiz. I merely said I don't think lottery systems(the software kind) work any better than quick picks. You pretty much said the same thing yourself. I never called anyone foolish for using one. I actually bought a lottery system(wheel) back in the mid 80's. If I had used the system exactly as instructed I would have had to spend about $1700 a week in tickets. However, for an additional $20 I could get another system to use in conjuction with the wheel to reduce that amount of money. You do win more using systems, because you usually buy more tickets. You lose more, also. It's all a numbers game.

>Oh and by the way it's easier too get consistant hits in the 3,4 and 5 numbered games than the pick-6 games.<

Of course, lower odds. Pick 3 is only a 1000:1.

Take a look at the number of posts in the Pick 3, Pick 4, and Pick 5 folders of our Lottery Post. Everybody likes predicting Pick 3. It's easier to get a hit because of lower odds.

You can't lower your odds. 1000:1 is still 1000:1 no matter what you do. If 1,2,3 was drawn today would 1,2,3 be drawn tomorrow? Probably not. But that still leaves a heck of a lot of other number combinations. No help there. But then again, 1,2,3 might still be drawn. It's happened before.

United States
    Member #119
    February 19, 2002
    527 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2003, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

There's so much I want to say about the valid use of systems that I think I will only limit myself to the following comment:

To those that understand, no explanation is necessary.  To those who do not understand or believe, no explanation is possible.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #491
      July 16, 2002
      837 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2003, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

V-dude, PLEASE don't use that vomit emoticon again. I'm turning green.

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #491
        July 16, 2002
        837 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2003, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

There's so much I want to say about how systems do not work that I think I will only limit myself to the following comment:

To those that understand, no explanation is necessary. To those who do not understand or believe, no explanation is possible.

Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
          Miami,FL
          United States
          Member #760
          October 7, 2002
          267 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2003, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Well now you 2 are changing your statements because you guys kept saying lottery Systems are a waste of time and don't work,and now your saying what I have said all along that quick-picks and lottery analysis or software are just as good a method as any for increasing your chances of winning.I'm not here trying too start any trouble it just disturbs me when people say that a particular method can't work because the lottery is random.Well if quick-picks can work and the lottery is random according too your beliefs than why cant lottery software and number strategies work as well since they are all SYSTEMS.I really don't care whether you believe the lottery is random or not all I was trying too say is that you guys were'nt making any sense with what you were saying.Now if I started out by saying QUICK-PICKS suck and you shouldn't use them because they don't work then I could understand where you 2 were coming from but I didn't so I couldn't figure out what you were trying too do? get me too stop using systems and turn too another system that doesn't work for me when the one I'm using does? you stated Vision GUY that why waste my time on software and number analysis when quick-picks are better remember?Why don't you just say that quick-picks work well for you and leave it at that instead of trying too obviously change my way of thinking.Like I've said before what ever works for the player is what he should use and NO ONE has the right too say whether what he uses works or not.I agreed all along that any system can work no matter what it is including QUICK-PICKS but all you 2 kept saying was "they can't work the lottery is too RANDOM" so I'm over it.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
            light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2003, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

yawn

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
              Member #119
              February 19, 2002
              527 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2003, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

You know Thomas, I find your response childish and immature. I often wonder why you peruse this website when you don't believe in anything. "Oh ye of little faith!"

As long as nobody is winning you're happy. And if somebody shares with enthusiasm about a "system" you're always quick to knock the person down and you do so with disrespect.

I'm always wary of people who INSIST on imposing their views on others and who cut others down who would respectfully disagree. I don't insist, I share. I don't cut down, I disagree. I don't attack the person, I respect the person however much I might disagree.

You can catch a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar. It's more pleasant when people express themselves as sweet as honey rather than leave a sour taste in the mouths of fellow post readers.

Take heart, friend. I would be excited for you if you won and would be curious as to how you arrived at your numbers. I hope you would be just as well wishing if the numbers I selected matched the numbers drawn.

In the final analysis, I'm hoping that more of us will discuss and share strategies or tips or techniques and whatever else we have learned. Life is too short to do otherwise.

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #491
                July 16, 2002
                837 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2003, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Greg, I haven't belittled anyone. Please show me a childish and immature post in this thread, or anywhere else, that I have made(except the living brain tissue thing, LOL, but that was in response to someone else's remark). I simply disgree with people about lottery systems. When I paraphrased your remark is was simply meant to show you it could be taken both ways. A belief in something does not make it true.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

United States
                  Member #60
                  October 28, 2001
                  455 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2003, 7:42 am - IP Logged

I guess this is one cl

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23261 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2003, 9:08 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by lottoscorp on February 20, 2003

...Todd you have done wonders with this site...Am I allowed to make a 2nd trip to click on the Diamond?

Absolutely, feel free to click the Diamond award and vote once a day!  (Thanks for the kind words.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Miami,FL
                      United States
                      Member #760
                      October 7, 2002
                      267 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2003, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

A book on Quick-Pick strategies? that's interesting I didn't know you could apply a strategy too quick-picks other than buying a large amount.But your book will be beneficial for those who aren't having any positive results using them.If I were a quick-pick user I'd definitely would buy your book,my experience with quick-picks was an unpleasant one so I despise them but not others that happen too use them, if it works for you more power too ya I'll just stick with what works for me.

Miami,FL
                        United States
                        Member #760
                        October 7, 2002
                        267 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2003, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Yes,it seems like the SYSTEM users have come out of the wood-work in FULL-FORCE.It looks like the Non-Believers

are a MINORITY so I guess that's why there so FIESTY!!!

Miami,FL
                          United States
                          Member #760
                          October 7, 2002
                          267 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2003, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

You use quick-picks because you don't believe in SYSTEMS yet your using a SYSTEM everytime you buy a quick-pick my friend,what's up with that?

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #491
                            July 16, 2002
                            837 Posts
                            Posted: February 20, 2003, 10:51 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by Lottowiz34 on February 20, 2003

Yes,it seems like the SYSTEM users have come out of the wood-work in FULL-FORCE.It looks like the Non-Believers

are a MINORITY so I guess that's why there so FIESTY!!!

This board isn't exactly a cross section of America. If I were to post a poll about God in an atheist forum and a christian forum I'm sure I would get very different results from the two forums.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

Miami,FL
                              United States
                              Member #760
                              October 7, 2002
                              267 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2003, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Well the cross-section of America doesn't play the Lottery like us system users the only systems they know of is quick-pick and Luck,and furthermore God has nothing too do with what's going on in here so leave him out of this I'm quite sure he's got better things too do.

Page 4 of 17