Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do lottery systems really work?

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoking.

Page 13 of 17
PrintE-mailLink

Do lottery systems really work?

Yes [ 88 ]  [63.77%]
No [ 26 ]  [18.84%]
As well as q/p's, because it's all random [ 24 ]  [17.39%]
Total Valid Votes [ 138 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 36 ]  
Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
Miami,FL
United States
Member #760
October 7, 2002
267 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2003, 9:48 am - IP Logged

I've been trying,I've decided not too engage in anymore debates or discussions with players on this Forum that have a problem with other players that use "SYSTEMS" it's a waste of time when they try too prove a point or disprove my point.So let's not discuss anything that contradicts(there's that word again)our gambling strategies.If you would like tips on playing the Pick-3/4 or information on software and systems feel free too contact me if not then don't.

Miami,FL
    United States
    Member #760
    October 7, 2002
    267 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2003, 10:00 am - IP Logged

I've been trying,I've decided not too engage in anymore debates or discussions with players on this Forum that have a problem with other players that use "SYSTEMS" it's a waste of time when they try too prove a point or disprove my point.So let's not discuss anything that contradicts(there's that word again)our gambling strategies.If you would like tips on playing the Pick-3/4 or information on software and systems feel free too contact me if not then don't.

midwstrngirl's avatar - hair

United States
      Member #1529
      May 18, 2003
      74 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2003, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

lottowiz...

I have decided to follow the advice of a wise friend of mine and I am passing it on to you..."you should never try to teach a pig to sing...it will just frustrate you, and annoy the pig"

the qp'ers are being contrary for the sake of being contrary...so why bother trying to teach them anything?

"It is an old maxim of mine, that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. "

"I presume nothing. I imagine nothing. Data! Data! Data! I can't make bricks without clay. "

Sherlock Holmes, The Sign of Four

dowjones's avatar - starwars09

United States
        Member #1509
        May 15, 2003
        22 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2003, 8:10 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by midwstrngirl on May 26, 2003

lottowiz...

I have decided to follow the advice of a wise friend of mine and I am passing it on to you..."you should never try to teach a pig to sing...it will just frustrate you, and annoy the pig"

the qp'ers are being contrary for the sake of being contrary...so why bother trying to teach them anything?

Yes....I agree.
          visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
          light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2003, 8:30 pm - IP Logged
          Quote:

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
            Member #1509
            May 15, 2003
            22 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2003, 8:50 pm - IP Logged
            Quote:
              light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2003, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

dowjones,

a ra

United States
                Member #1509
                May 15, 2003
                22 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2003, 11:17 pm - IP Logged
                Quote:
                  Miami,FL
                  United States
                  Member #760
                  October 7, 2002
                  267 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2003, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Sorry you feel that way VisionDude,your name implies you can see things that other people can't but it seems too me like your no different than the other people.Your "VISION" only sees what you want it too see which makes you "BLIND" too everything else.I knew you and Dowjones were PARTNERS in CRIME!!!

United States
                    Member #1509
                    May 15, 2003
                    22 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2003, 12:38 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: I knew you and Dowjones were PARTNERS in CRIME!!!

Lottowhiz,

What crime is there in expressing an opinion, unless one tries to stir up a hornet's nest like what midwstrngrl is trying to do?

Did we not BOTH agree to both lay down our arms?

I suggest dat we both do not fall prey to midwstrngrl's nefarious schemes!

Altho' I must say that I find midwstrngrl's thinly veiled insults to be more amusing than insulting.

Ha Ha....

Miami,FL
                      United States
                      Member #760
                      October 7, 2002
                      267 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2003, 7:49 am - IP Logged

DowJones,I believe my message was directed towards "VISIONDUDE" I only used your name as a reference to my implied statement.So I don't know what your talking about and as for "MIDWSTRNGRL" she's just

making comments not stirring up trouble all of her posts have made sense unlike other messages posted here

recently and in the past.

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2003, 2:39 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Lottowiz34 on May 27, 2003

Sorry you feel that way VisionDude,your name implies you can see things that other people can't but it seems too me like your no different than the other people.Your "VISION" only sees what you want it too see which makes you "BLIND" too everything else.I knew you and Dowjones were PARTNERS in CRIME!!!

feel what way? you will have to wait and see if i have "vision" (category #2). put it this way, you are in the majority. i have had many people before you tell me the same thing, but they were always wrong. time has a way of telling, as someones words mean nothing UNTIL they become something. i actually like it though when people make comments like yours as so far in my life, i have had the last word.

we will seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

dowjones,

the odds are very improbable, yes. but i don't pay attention to the odds as they have no bearing on my life.

i live by the "if i am meant to" creedo. so actually for me, the greater the odds are against me, the better because when it happens, they know i was "meant to" as opposed to being "lucky".

like i said to lottowiz above, words mean nothing until they turn into something. so for now we will each by a ticket and whoever gets to the jackpot first, is a lucky (sic) guy (lol).

VDquick pickLS

Miami,FL
                          United States
                          Member #760
                          October 7, 2002
                          267 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2003, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I really don't understand what you mean? obviously you misunderstood my comment.I never said you can't or won't win from your little quick-picks what I meant was your suppose too have VISION which means you should be able too see that anything is possible even someone beating the RANDOM ODDS of the Lottery using a system or strategy but you seem too think it's only possible from your method of quick-picks so that's why I said you only see what you want and are BLIND too other possibilities that may exist.And finally since I haven't started playing the Pick-6 yet there's no race too the Jackpot between me and you if you do WIN then that's WONDERFUL it still won't keep me from WINNING using my techniques.I'm not wrong about anything my friend I'm afraid YOU ARE and I shall PROVE IT once and for All!!!!!

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
                            Member #567
                            August 14, 2002
                            482 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2003, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Now that I think about it......

Most people win using quick picks, but there have been others who have won using birthdays and anniversaries.  One Powerball winner from Indiana said earlier this year that he always picks his own numbers.  He said that he sees a lot of high numbers and a lot of low numbers, and he goes from there.  Bearing that in mind, I have been trying out something.    I still play some quick picks, but for a while, I have also bought tickets playing numbers based on strategy.  The closest I have ever been to winning was $100 ( 3 white balls, with the powerball) on January 15, 2003, and that was a quick pick.  But every combination has a chance, so I am doing a little experiment.  I believe that Lottery_Analyst tried something like this before, but I don't know how it turned out for him.  I have been playing some quick picks and some numbers of my own, and I will see how things turn out.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

Miami,FL
                              United States
                              Member #760
                              October 7, 2002
                              267 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2003, 8:15 am - IP Logged

I applaud your desire too test the performance of number strategy versus quick-picks but there's one thing your forgetting and that is number strategies are only as good as the player using them.If you've never used them before then your skill level will be very low and probably won't produce any promising results.Now if your just selecting your own numbers at random or using ages,birthdays and anniversary numbers which is referred too as "Lucky Numbers" than your not using real number strategy your just playing a set of favorite numbers and hoping there lucky enough too hit

which is no different than buying a quick-pick.Now if you're using some type of number strategy by selecting high,low,even,odd,consecutive etc... then that's different but once again if you don't have much experience or skill at doing this than you won't really be proving anything.I started using number systems back in 1996 and it wasn't until 1998 that I was able too start hitting 4 numbers on a fairly regular basis in the Pick-5.If your playing the Pick-6 game in your test

the best way too do it is too select 16 numbers with 2 Key Numbers and 5 Filters this will reduce the combinations from 8,008 to about 21 combinations.

Page 13 of 17