Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery programs

Topic closed. 149 replies. Last post 13 years ago by RJOh.

Page 9 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

If invented a system that worked, would you share or use it yourself?

Share it (sell it) [ 63 ]  [53.85%]
Keep it to myself [ 54 ]  [46.15%]
Total Valid Votes [ 117 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 20 ]  

China
Member #3032
December 16, 2003
1081 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2004, 6:59 am - IP Logged

jadelottery

http://www.pgysoft.com/english/index.asp

I worked in this lottery company a year ago and now their perdiction is quite like yours--pyramid..see if yuo can learn something from it..but for me,its like a rubbish..all out of date

goose

United States
    Member #1759
    June 29, 2003
    1156 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2004, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Dandelion Software has some "EXCELLENT" Lottery Programs

I plan on buying several of them.

N.ireland
      United Kingdom
      Member #2962
      December 6, 2003
      69 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2004, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Hi pick-4 master.I have read your comments on the lotto for some time i always find them interesting ,I was surprised you found dandelion software excellent can you explain why and which programs?What is that prediction pyramid program about and did one of the other programs take weather conditions into account?? when picking numbers.

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2004, 11:05 am - IP Logged

I based my decision on reading all the information regarding there software's capabilities,features and functions and how they can help me with my number analysis.I also looked at the screen shots to see how easy it was to access there analysis charts and how they worked.Lottery software is a TOOL and with all tools you have to make sure its the right one for the job.There's a lot of software on the internet not all good but the ones that are will be well worth the price provided you know how to use them effectively.It's my opinion from my evaluation that the software is pretty good and can definitely help players that know what to look for and how to use lottery software in the games they play.

N.ireland
          United Kingdom
          Member #2962
          December 6, 2003
          69 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2004, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Pick-4 master.Have you had a look at lotto architect it looks very promising . I like the way the creator has asked people on this forum for input.Cannot wait for it to be completed.

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2004, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Yes I have corresponded with him briefly on it and will definitely be purchasing a copy when it's ready.

United States
              Member #4183
              March 29, 2004
              12 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2004, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

I chose to share it with others, and I am sharing my knowledge at www.lottodoc.com

Why not help others become better Lotto players.

langley b.c.
                Canada
                Member #3313
                January 10, 2004
                155 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2004, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

could you be dr. vaygai out of chase b.c. if its you you are very popular in the lotto world and the amounts i have seen you win in the luck magazine really go beyond just chance if it isnt you then hey there fellow CANUCK!  GO CANUCKS GO!

United States
                  Member #4183
                  March 29, 2004
                  12 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2004, 6:55 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: O
                    lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                    Member #2815
                    November 18, 2003
                    502 Posts
                    Posted: March 30, 2004, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3102 Posts
                      Posted: March 30, 2004, 11:17 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by LottoDoc on March 29, 2004

I chose to share it with others, and I am sharing my knowledge at www.lottodoc.com

Why not help others become better Lotto players.

Perhaps you could provide the direct link to the sharing knowledge section of your web site.  I looked and only found the selling part, which wasn't very clear exactly what the $14.95 buys, kinda vague with no menu, demo, screenshots, samples or anything I could find to tempt me. 
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3102 Posts
                        Posted: March 30, 2004, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Greece
                          Member #2815
                          November 18, 2003
                          502 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2004, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Hi BobP, if you have read the following text in the same webpage, you could probably understand how this accuracy is achieved. The main idea is to test how effective is to apply a particular method. This can lead to conclusions if it worths using a method or not. Surely, you cannot always be sure if a 'reliable' method will work well for the next draw to come but at least you know what results to expect by using the method. The program has automated processes to handle most of these issues and 'secure' methods against faulty predictions up to a limit of reliability. Still the ultimate choice is yours of how to use all the information provided.

Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3102 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2004, 12:01 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by apagogeas on March 31, 2004

Hi BobP, if you have read the following text in the same webpage, you could probably understand how this accuracy is achieved. The main idea is to test how effective is to apply a particular method. This can lead to conclusions if it worths using a method or not. Surely, you cannot always be sure if a 'reliable' method will work well for the next draw to come but at least you know what results to expect by using the method. The program has automated processes to handle most of these issues and 'secure' methods against faulty predictions up to a limit of reliability. Still the ultimate choice is yours of how to use all the information provided.

Hi Apagogeas:  I applaud filters and an automated process to help determine when to use them, but I must confess I don't consider them "predictive" in nature.  True it is predictive determining when to use them, but I still look forward to prediction of a reduced field concentrating winning numbers that works so the filters can be applied to the smaller field. 

As you say, many of us have found other softwares incomplete, each having a little of this and a little of that, needed to be brought together under one roof.  Thing is some of us through the use of several programs achieve much of this improvement already.  Witness the desire for Lottosync to work, winning numbers among ten picks, wouldn't that be a slice of heaven for lotto players.
                            BobP

Greece
                              Member #2815
                              November 18, 2003
                              502 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2004, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

BobP, lets talk about predictive features.

I'll ask you a simple question: suppose you have a predictive program in a sense that you click a button and the program produces tickets to play. You cannot do anaything during this process. All you do is press the button and get tickets. You don't know anything about the processes involved. In this case, would you trust these results? Would you play these tickets generated? Let me guess... NO. Do you know why? Because you'll feel put aside by the program itself! You don't take any part in the prediction process and the chances to have such a fully automated program to produce very accurate results is very low. Then you'll blame the program and call it useless even if the programmer put tremendous efforts to build this system. The reason for this failure of a fully automated program is that the programmer will try to predict tickets based on his own intuitive approach to predicting. Your approach may be much better than the programmer's. Thus a fully automated (or predictive) lottery program is not a desired one even if some people wish to have such a program. This is also why I don't construct my program in this manner. So 'predictive' features should be used where the user wish to have some analysis beyond their own capabilities.

Mixing programs together possibly have desirable results. The need to use all these programs is also proof that all of them are incomplete. Having all these features under a program, allows more sophysticated tools to be developed. For example, if you use wheels in a program and import them manually in another program to filter the tickets, what you lose is any intermediate tool that may help this transition. This surely doesn't sound clear to you because ALL the programs you've seen so far don't have such tools and so you are not aware of their existance. Allow me not to reveal these tools at the moment. These among other things make Lotto Architect a unique program. These tools cannot be stand-alone so you cannot find a program to use that tool. What I want to say with this, is that you request picking as few numbers as possible to use. Although it is desirable to pick fewer numbers and still have the winning numbers in your selection, this rarely happens. This is because you ask a part of the system to generate results beyond its limits. The other approach is to have a full system that you ask each part (eg. pick numbers for a wheel) to perform at its usual success rates and then ask another part (eg. filters) to perform as usual using any intermediate tool to enhance both these parts functionality. Your chances to win are increased this way. This means you don't have to ask for a wheel to generate as few numbers as possible. I hope I write it clear enough to get my point. So, with all these in mind I construct my program to take advantage of all steps involved.

Page 9 of 10