Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you can pick one number you can win P3

Topic closed. 64 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Clipper.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2004, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Nope.....that doesnt sound right to me either.  Especially when the fact is there is usually a 60% repeat rate of a digit from previous game.  If not repeat digit, then usually the game prior to that game will have the digit.

In other words, either a digit will repeat or the first digit to play will be 2 games out.  If there is "no repeat" then you can eliminate up to 3 digits of the 10 from consideration regardless of whether you get the "magical" number or not.

Sorry if you thought I was saying it would take 300 combos to play one number because that wasnt what I was saying.  Was saying "1 digit/1 position".  Just happens there are 100 exact combinations for each of the digits in each of the positions but if you key in on the position you only have to work with 100 combinations.

Some considerations you can give is when there is a repeat, will it be an Even or Odd digit  to repeat.  Tracking that fact to make your decision when you are coming off an Even game you have a 50/50 chance of getting the Even digit if "Even" is what repeats....or 50/50 chance of coming off an ODD game if an "odd" digit repeats.    If you can determine the repeat digit will be Odd coming off an Even game you have the digit.  Same goes for Even digit repeating out of an Odd game.

Coming off a PURE game though  you are left with the 1 out of 3.

United States
    Member #4430
    April 24, 2004
    84 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2004, 10:45 pm - IP Logged
    Sorry clipper from misunderstanding u. I was  thinking exactly what bob was.

Exact does mean Straight.....And ...if you do get the "magical number" AND the position it will be in then you ARE guaranteed to win with 100 possible combinations to play.  There are ways to reduce that 100 down to even less by applying the 12 Facts.

--->"Right you are, isn't that what I said eight posts back?  Guess I was confused by your way of saying it ---would take 300 numbers to play all three positions.

Any ideas for selecting the magical number besides picking one of three or two from the prior draw?  I'd like to make a profit rather then lose two times out of three or worse if I guess wrong every time.

One of the reports selling this system said to use the coldest digit from the last 60 days, just doesn't sound right to me.

BobP"

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2004, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

That's OK QWEST = it can get confusing....especially when you have your mind in a particular train of thought <G>

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2004, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

BobP=thought you might be interested to know.....have a Pick 3 friend in South Carolina I mentioned the website too.  He said that he already has the system and NOT WORTH THE PAPER ITS PRINTED ON!

Says it just gives you 36 boxed combinations to play and if you have a double you loose.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3114 Posts
          Posted: May 2, 2004, 2:53 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Clipper on May 01, 2004

BobP=thought you might be interested to know.....have a Pick 3 friend in South Carolina I mentioned the website too.  He said that he already has the system and NOT WORTH THE PAPER ITS PRINTED ON!

Says it just gives you 36 boxed combinations to play and if you have a double you loose.

Now you really surprise me because the Lotto-Logix version of the system clearly includes Doubles and Triples, didn't you visit the link?  They give out the box version for free (less then the price of the paper it's not printed on) and for an email they send the complete system including Straight plays like the part I posted for you if the zero were the magical number. 

The original system says not to play when doubles are due, well duh! The Lotto-Logix version lets you play doubles when they are due.  Of course you still crash and burn when wrong, that's why we're talking about how to pick that one digit and to nail it every time positionally for $100. to win $500. giving us five chances to get it right, but can any "expert" around here tell us how?  Wonder if Steve Player knows how to make it work?  BobP
            Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: May 2, 2004, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

BpbP = I looked at it briefly but it didnt hold my interest <G>

United States
              Member #4430
              April 24, 2004
              84 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2004, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Nothing of interest to me either. I already disreguarded that system a long time ago after i figured it out on my own.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3114 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2004, 1:33 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by QWEST46 on May 03, 2004

Nothing of interest to me either. I already disreguarded that system a long time ago after i figured it out on my own.

I agree, the system is just a wheel, nothing to get excited about until a means is found to consistantly predict one digit for the Pick-3 game and then it becomes very interesting.  BobP
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2004, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Have read Steve Player's most recent flyer and about this "PURE PLAY" system for Pick 3?  Got the mail over the weekend, opened it but didnt even read it until another on the forum said something about receiving a recent flyer discussing a PURE PLAY system where you use 12 straights to play.

Curiosity got me so I got the flyer and sure enough it was the one she was talking about.  Read it through and had to chuckle at his description of himself and about how he's worked for over 20 years on numbers.  Can just picture this guy sitting in a smoke-filled room full of computers & electronics chain-smoking and on a caffiene IV drip lol  Says he hardly knows what day it is most of the time and rarely goes out his front door for weeks at a time.

Any how, he's made this miraculous "break through" on the Pick 3 with his computers, has come up with a "blueprint" for the 1000 combinations and evidently a "template" that you use to put over the "blueprint" by using the last game played and it reveals 12 straights you should play next.

I wrote and told him that I've been working on Pick 3 for 10 years Im 1 step away from having software that will produce me the EXACT to play....or at least no more then 12 EXACTS as soon as I figure out the "final element" needed to make it work.  Actually I figured it out 9 years ago and it just took me that long to get the idea into software!

Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

United States
                    Member #1344
                    April 6, 2003
                    177 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2004, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

What do you think is a better system than that one? Why? That system gives you a an average win 10% of the time. What is the average hit rate of the system you use now? Is it much better? How much better? 12% ? 14%? Perhaps 20% ??? 

PROMETHEUS       

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2004, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Prometheus = If I could figure out the final element in my system it would hit 99.9% of the time.

Today for the Texas Midday the game was 817.  Coming off 274 I figured there would be a 1 digit repeat.  If I had been able to figure the "final element" out my software would have given me only 8 possible exact combinations to play:

302 312 612 307 812 807 817

With 1 more decision I could have reduced the 8 to 5 and with one more decisioin.....reduced to the exact that did play....817.

United States
                        Member #1344
                        April 6, 2003
                        177 Posts
                        Posted: May 3, 2004, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Not talking about the "If"  part on all these systems. Talking about the right now part on that IF you know one number system. That system gives and average hit rate of 10% right now. Just wanted to know if anyone's system was actually any better than that. Currently.

Can anyone beat 10% ?

PROMETHEUS       

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: May 3, 2004, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I dont use a 1 number system so that leaves me out.

United States
                            Member #1344
                            April 6, 2003
                            177 Posts
                            Posted: May 3, 2004, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Well, until someone demo's otherwise the, "If you know one number system" is the number #1 System in the World with an average hit rate of only 10%.  Currently.

PROMETHEUS       

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2004, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

If it's the 1# system that gives you 36 combos to box.....I would rather work with my system that can take the possible combinations down to 20 or less without exclusion of combinations.    Then I will figure out which ONE and the exact order to play it.