Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 is Rigged in Ohio

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
clevelan
United States
Member #8073
October 23, 2004
12 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2004, 5:53 am - IP Logged

I really believe that the daily numbers are rigged in  Ohio.  Check this last years  pick 3 winners.  How can 1 digit be drawn 4, 5,6, 7 days in a row?  Sure it might happen once a year, but this has happened about 10 times this year.  It happened several times just in this last year.  It never used to happen.  It used to be about once or twice a year. 

And How can a Doubles be drawn  3,4, or 5 draws in a row?  Sure this happens maybe once or twice a year, but it happens way too often for this to be a random act.  I'm no good at math, but I know the odds must be astronomical.    Also, why is it that doubles are usually drawn 2 days in a row... all the time in Ohio?    The odds of this happening should not be very common.  Sure this should happen every once in awhile, but this happens time after time on a regular basis.

I think the lottery people do this to screw up people's systems so they lose more often.  They know that most people will play no match combos the day after a double is drawn.  That is why they try to stick the knife in us by giving us another double 2 days in a row.  Sometimes  a double is drawn, then a  no match,  then another double.    CONSISTENTLY  or CONSISTANTLY!    But I've checked other state lottery history and theres never do this.  The numbers in Ohio for the past year have been totally erradic.  They defy regular lottery probability!

United States
    Member #7931
    October 18, 2004
    312 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2004, 6:37 am - IP Logged

get it in the lottery rigging thread dude. were keeping it all there k?

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
      Greenfield
      United States
      Member #3587
      February 2, 2004
      557 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2004, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Doesnt sound bad to me. Where I live this happens continuously. I have seen Ohio's payouts on the pic 3 ---they are really big. Ohio has one of the best lotteries in the U.S.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
        Clarksville
        United States
        Member #487
        July 15, 2002
        17638 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2004, 7:36 am - IP Logged

The big problem here is you are not good at math.  I am sure if you really took the time to do a full workup in OHIO, you will see exactly where these numbers are coming from. by full work up ..I mean go back to the beginning and see which digits are hot, cold, etc or at least use some sort of tracking method...see which doubles are to be considered hot numbers and which to be considered cold ones.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Thoth's avatar - binary
          Findlay, Ohio
          United States
          Member #4855
          May 28, 2004
          400 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2004, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Jumikee,

I have to throw in my two cents when you say that the Ohio Pick 3 is "Rigged".

I have been studying and playing the Ohio Numbers for ten years and I have an Excel spreadsheet that covers every single Pick 3 Drawing ever held in Ohio to date. I can assure you that I have tested and examined its history more than thoroughly enough th know that I am 99.99999999999% positive that it is NOT RIGGED.

Ohio's "flow of randomness" is almost as perfect as it can get when compared to the laws of probability.

You ask "how can 1 digit be drawn 4,5,6,7 days in a row?" This does happen from time to time and has a certain probability associated with it. If you were to check the entire history you would find that it is statistically occuring how it is supposed to.

Doubles being drawn 2 or 3 days in a row is not that uncommon. Everytime a double is drawn there is a 27% chance that another double will be drawn next. And if and when that next draw produces a double there is yet another 27% chance that a double will be drawn still again after that!

A 27% chance can equate to this fraction: "1/3.703704". Multiply that number by itself 3 times to find your fractional probability for 3 doubles occuring in a row and you will get something like 1/50.80526. Thats about 1 in 51.

I took some time to see how many times at least 3 doubles in a row occured in Ohio and I came up with 214 times in 9401 games. This includes runs of 3 or more strings of doubles so sometimes a run of 4 or 5 doubles in a row counts as "strings of 3" up to 3 times (this means that 214 is actually slightly high).

How many times should it have occured? Take 9401 games and divide it by your 1/50.80526 odds and you will see that it should have occured around 185.039 times by now. 214 times is how many times it has occured, slightly high but it is definitely acceptable.

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8360 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2004, 11:56 am - IP Logged

You can almost bank on doubles coming out ever three to four days. They are almost 1/4 of the lottery pool. Having them hit two times in a row is not uncommon in any state. People think the lottery is rigged every time they see something occur that they don't feel comfortable with. What bugs me more is a number that stays out a long time like more than 15 days. If a certain numbers keeps appearing then it should be easy to pick the other two to go with it.   

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
              Yinzer Country, PA
              United States
              Member #4067
              March 18, 2004
              2741 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2004, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

dude. ohio pick 3 is not rigged. they use ball machines. they do not televise their middai drawing, but they assure their players that they have not gone to an RNG for that.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                OHIO
                United States
                Member #4164
                March 27, 2004
                14586 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2004, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

really!!!!

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                  OHIO
                  United States
                  Member #4164
                  March 27, 2004
                  14586 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2004, 5:47 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Littleoldlady on November 20, 2004

The big problem here is you are not good at math.  I am sure if you really took the time to do a full workup in OHIO, you will see exactly where these numbers are coming from. by full work up ..I mean go back to the beginning and see which digits are hot, cold, etc or at least use some sort of tracking method...see which doubles are to be considered hot numbers and which to be considered cold ones.

I have to agree with littleoldlady you don't know anything about math and numbers and you are not tracking, because if you did you would know this is not true....

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Benjamin'04's avatar - dude
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #5910
                    July 27, 2004
                    266 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2004, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

lol, so the the host of this post noticed it to....lol

Ben..Ben..Ben...If U wanna see those Benjamins it is imperative U play smart

Peace, Godluck

United States
                      Member #7931
                      October 18, 2004
                      312 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2004, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

what i really enjoy, is, when a lynchmob gets together and rope and tie someone talking about rigging.

while, at the same instance, the very same people, fail to ask the repetitive question of mine. or to answer kit, being this,:

if we know the lotto officials have the result info ready after the draw, telling how many winners or losers and such, a few swconds after the draw they have this info..........

the question remains .....whats stopping them from looking at this same info in advance?1 minute before the drawing? telling them the same info of course, ..............but, cant this info be used deviantly?

so, as your lynchmob grows, so will the balloning bank accounts of the officials. this person asking about scams isnt hurting u nor is he or she atemting to swindle yu out of any money.masses of people, as a rule, tend to suffocate truth. especially if the truth strikes ones nerves.

so until the lynchmob can asnwer my repetitive question, i will stand behind anyone who wonders about rigging.

"whats stopping them from using this information deviantly?"

you people really dont know, do you?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2004, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

extra life forms to tend to gravitate toward and unto whatever objects take and fancy their glories as they do their course work that is so desperately needed at this time......

United States
                          Member #7931
                          October 18, 2004
                          312 Posts
                          Posted: November 23, 2004, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

the next jackpot winner in texas will be a business owner of some type. you guyz and dollz mark this thread. a business owner. bet

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2004, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

what if it ended up being a homeless guy who bought a ticket near the greyhound bus station in downtown san antonio??

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                              USA
                              United States
                              Member #8242
                              October 29, 2004
                              1133 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2004, 11:37 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by enterceptorr on November 22, 2004

what i really enjoy, is, when a lynchmob gets together and rope and tie someone talking about rigging.

while, at the same instance, the very same people, fail to ask the repetitive question of mine. or to answer kit, being this,:

if we know the lotto officials have the result info ready after the draw, telling how many winners or losers and such, a few swconds after the draw they have this info..........

the question remains .....whats stopping them from looking at this same info in advance?1 minute before the drawing? telling them the same info of course, ..............but, cant this info be used deviantly?

so, as your lynchmob grows, so will the balloning bank accounts of the officials. this person asking about scams isnt hurting u nor is he or she atemting to swindle yu out of any money.masses of people, as a rule, tend to suffocate truth. especially if the truth strikes ones nerves.

so until the lynchmob can asnwer my repetitive question, i will stand behind anyone who wonders about rigging.

"whats stopping them from using this information deviantly?"

you people really dont know, do you?

well said, well said.. i believe its the group-effect. people wanna be a part of something, so when they see someone get jumped on, of course they wanna be involved too