Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 is Rigged in Ohio

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #7931
October 18, 2004
312 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2004, 2:29 am - IP Logged

i made a yahoo group and posted some result scans of mine from the store. im not mentioning the group name cause i might get booted from this group. im not trying to get people to join, this is the only way i know to be able to post free stuf for people to look at. i want todd to know, i think he knows me by now, im not promoting any group or cult.

i simply want people to view for free what im talking about because its proof that the results take one second not 10 -2 minutes. they are lined up and scanned and the y are around 10 seconds apart and time stamped.

they would be 1 second apart if the machine would allow me to punch up stuff that quickly.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2004, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

i think that the indiana games might be rigged,but not ohio........

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
      USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2004, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm, I just enjoy talking about the subject

clevelan
        United States
        Member #8073
        October 23, 2004
        12 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2004, 3:23 am - IP Logged

This post is comming back to haunt me!  Pick 3 is NOT rigged in Ohio!  I know that now.  The only reason that I thought it was possible was that I spent so much time studying the Ohio Lottery, that I never checked other states lotteries.  I studied Ohio like crazy and totally ignored all the other states.  But now I know what is normal.  So Now that I did that, I know I was wrong.   Maybe some state lottery is rigged but I don't think its Ohio.   I was in a short losing streak and I typed that up without thinking.  It is actually easy to win in Ohio. 

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
          USA
          United States
          Member #8242
          October 29, 2004
          1133 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2004, 3:50 am - IP Logged

Oops, sorry for that last post then. Well we have used the word rigged, but I still think to a certain extent, the better word is "controlled" in one way or another. Easy? I dunno about that. That is entirely a different subject.

Justin's avatar - hatchap
            Stevens Point
            United States
            Member #6457
            August 24, 2004
            3030 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2004, 3:57 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by four4me on November 26, 2004

See no matter what the numbers is going to be they are making money because people keep playing every day. They rake in big bucks every week. They do not have to rig the game to make money.

THANK GOD, this is so obvious, ok indiana does seem questionable i will give into that, and indiana is NOT A STATE RUN lottery........as for 911 in new york, i doubt the lottery commission did that, in all reality the feelings in the air, the energies, even a sign for "above", whatever it was i believe it was a 100% natural happening that was amazing.....anyways state owned lotteries, if you think there rigged dont play, they arent hurting you

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8360 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2004, 11:57 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Jumikee on December 17, 2004

This post is comming back to haunt me!  Pick 3 is NOT rigged in Ohio!  I know that now.  The only reason that I thought it was possible was that I spent so much time studying the Ohio Lottery, that I never checked other states lotteries.  I studied Ohio like crazy and totally ignored all the other states.  But now I know what is normal.  So Now that I did that, I know I was wrong.   Maybe some state lottery is rigged but I don't think its Ohio.   I was in a short losing streak and I typed that up without thinking.  It is actually easy to win in Ohio. 

Thanks for letting us know how you came to that conclusion it's something I've been trying to tell people if you compare states with ball drawing with your state you'll see the similarities. For that matter all one has to do is check the results pages for all states on lottery post every day and you can see how many states have numbers come out that if you were to track every day you'd think they were the all working together. The same number groups keep popping up if one was smart enough to write a program he/she could find those key numbers and keep it for a play list. They could win some money on a regular basis. I checked the results pages for dec. 16 Th. pick 4 and I could hardly believe how many states had almost the same number. or were very close to the same number.

As for 911 hitting in New York the story says that that number was sold out for that day.

I know 911 is a popular number and is probably sold out in many states on any given day.
              There are bunches of numbers like this that are sold out. In Maryland you couldn't buy 1221 on any given day because it was always sold out. If you wanted to play it you had to get it three days in advance. reason for it was people said it was the address of the lottery headquarters and so a lot of people associated the number with lottery headquarters and thought that this was a lucky number for some reason.

About control the lottery could in effect be controlling the out come of the game if conditions were right and they wanted a certain number to be drawn but I don't think they are doing this 5 minutes before the drawing it would involve to much work and too many people being involved. Here's how I think they might be able to do this. The balls all have to be a certain weight or they can't go into the machine. They also have to be a certain round dimension. Meaning they have to be able to be drawn up the tube or fall out the opening. Suppose they put a few balls in the machine that were just a few thousandths in diameter smaller than the opening making them a bit harder to be drawn up the tube or pass through the opening. And the rest of the ball were say on the lower end of the required dimension this would make it easier for them to be drawn up the tube and or pass through the opening. As long as all the balls are able to pass through the tube or the opening they are within their gaming regulations of weights and sizes. But in a sense of the word than are making it harder for a certain ball to be drawn because some might and could be bigger that the majority of the other balls. By no means am I suggesting that they do this I am merely saying it is possible that it can be done this way. As a machinist I have had to make parts that fell within a certain range and as long as those parts were in tolerance they were good parts. It's the same with the lottery balls. As long as they are in tolerance they can go in the machine. Now could you say they are rigging the game if they are doing this not really because the balls are all within secifications. 

United States
                Member #1826
                July 11, 2003
                2645 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2004, 5:22 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Justin on December 17, 2004

THANK GOD, this is so obvious, ok indiana does seem questionable i will give into that, and indiana is NOT A STATE RUN lottery........as for 911 in new york, i doubt the lottery commission did that, in all reality the feelings in the air, the energies, even a sign for "above", whatever it was i believe it was a 100% natural happening that was amazing.....anyways state owned lotteries, if you think there rigged dont play, they arent hurting you

The State of Indiana doesn't run the lottery? Then who does? And would it be possible to take over the Hoosier Lottery and create a new lottery.

(insert signature here)