Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 is Rigged in Ohio

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

the kennedys were reneging on favors owed to organized crime figures,the chicago syndicate bought all the votes they could to guarantee kennedy a win there that is a well known fact its in the books,then when it came time for the favor to be returned the kennedys were suppose to look the other way when it came to making tougher laws on organized crime and then they turned around and stiffened them thats when sam gacciana and other outfit members decided to get back at them,to make a long story short thats when lee harvey owsald and jack ruby both came in the picture and the assassination took place then they were both taken care of too to insure that mouths were kept shut and nothing got out because they knew too much........

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8395 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2004, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Mike I don't know who's running Indiana's lottery or for how long the supposed corruption has been going on. All I know about it is what I read or heard in the news. Now that is out in the open if criminal activity is taken place then someone will end up before a judge. Or be fired. The governor is the head of all lottery related affairs so it would be up to him to deal with the problem. Now if he is somehow involved then the feds will step in, If the feds are involved then it will be up to whomever is in charge of them. So if one lottery official is bad or goes bad does that make em all bad. No but it does raise suspicion. So again that is why they are all monitored by the feds. And by independent auditors. That's two separate organizations looking at the affairs of every state lottery.

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
      USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2004, 5:01 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by st.germain on November 26, 2004

maverick...you say that lotteries are scams and then say that you don't really know that that is true.    You seem to have a habit  of saying things that are not true to your own admission.  But then again this is only a observation into your own credibility.  Let's just  drop this and move on ...everyones goal=win the jackpot !

st.germain, if you scroll back, you'll see this is exactly what I said: "Let me tell you exactly what I think, so we can end this babble. To a certain degree I think certain lotteries are a scam." THAT DOES NOT MEAN I THINK ALL LOTTERIES ARE A SCAM. Concentrate on the key words in my writing. Now let us drop this & move on ... ...everyones goal=win the jackpot !
        USA
        United States
        Member #8242
        October 29, 2004
        1133 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2004, 5:05 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by enterceptorr on November 26, 2004

i truly believe that, if a person really doesnt believe the lottos rigged, they would simply pass up our threads and go on to the other topics. but, since they are glued to our threads, this is an indication of guilt

EXACTLY. Why don't they just create their own LOTTERIES ARE NOT A SCAM thread? Simple.
          USA
          United States
          Member #8242
          October 29, 2004
          1133 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2004, 5:07 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on November 26, 2004

i have a question.....in each state where does all this lottery money go each day??  does the lottery chief in each state control the bank account??  if he does is he watched regular?? hmmmmmmm.......

Thats another very good detailed question. That's what I'd like to see on Discovery Channel or the states news... a serious look into the books... not a "tour" of the security measures.
            USA
            United States
            Member #8242
            October 29, 2004
            1133 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2004, 5:13 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on November 26, 2004

the kennedys were reneging on favors owed to organized crime figures,the chicago syndicate bought all the votes they could to guarantee kennedy a win there that is a well known fact its in the books,then when it came time for the favor to be returned the kennedys were suppose to look the other way when it came to making tougher laws on organized crime and then they turned around and stiffened them thats when sam gacciana and other outfit members decided to get back at them,to make a long story short thats when lee harvey owsald and jack ruby both came in the picture and the assassination took place then they were both taken care of too to insure that mouths were kept shut and nothing got out because they knew too much........

LottoMike you know too much. Watch your back lol. J/k I believe that theory too, only cos its so damn simple.
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2004, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

lol,yeah i love to read i've been trying to find some stories on the lottery here lately......

Thoth's avatar - binary
                Findlay, Ohio
                United States
                Member #4855
                May 28, 2004
                400 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2004, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I have agreed for a while that there may very well be a problem with the Indiana Lottery. I have spot checked probably 15 of their pick 3 drawings for payout amounts and the highest one I could find was barely over $30,000 and the lowest ones were under $10,000. I think their computerized Pick 3 drawing is ran by a company called "Scientific Games". Their payout is so much lower than Ohio's that unless their ticket sales are also many times lower that I believe something must be going on there.

This could be extremely easy to prove. All you really need is a list of how many of each combo is sold for each game. If the winning number is continuously one of the lowest sold numbers then there you go.

Lets say that every winning number for Indiana's Pick 3 is one of the 10 lowest sold numbers. This would be a group of 10 out of 1000. The probability for any of the ten lowest to be drawn that day would be 10:1000 or 1:100 as a fraction. Now what about this happening for 4 days in a row? The probabilty would be 1/100^4 which equals odds of 1 in 100,000,000. After 4 days back to back the odds would tend to be astronomical.

It is also possible that Indiana is not choosing their numbers at random on purpose. Maybe they are choosing the winners at random, that being the few lucky people who bought the least played numbers.

Oh, and as for Kennedy, I think it was LBJ and his men.

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2004, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

very well could've been.there have been various theories tossed around.......

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
                    chicago ill.
                    United States
                    Member #3600
                    February 4, 2004
                    337 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2004, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

thoth...is that a norwegian/danish /swede type of moniker...cool...I was surfing on the web the other day and came across a theory that LBJ was involved in JFK's demise...and the story was called "the wink"...I will look it up and get back to you.

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
                      chicago ill.
                      United States
                      Member #3600
                      February 4, 2004
                      337 Posts
                      Posted: November 26, 2004, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Maverick....I always liked that western with james garner...did you know that he never took acting lessons...he is a natiral !  As far as lotto's..I also think that there is something shady about it...like where does the money go ?  On the back of the ticket ..it says that all proceeds will go to the schools in our state...so, how come they are all in financial trouble?  Where Is the money going.  I do think that winners are getting what they deserve..but..the money left over seems to dry up!! And nothing is going to the schools coffers...why is that.  Lets speculate.  PEACE...O.K.?

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2004, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

i think its going to all the lottery officials outrageous salaries......

USA
                          United States
                          Member #8242
                          October 29, 2004
                          1133 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2004, 10:00 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by st.germain on November 26, 2004

Maverick....I always liked that western with james garner...did you know that he never took acting lessons...he is a natiral !  As far as lotto's..I also think that there is something shady about it...like where does the money go ?  On the back of the ticket ..it says that all proceeds will go to the schools in our state...so, how come they are all in financial trouble?  Where Is the money going.  I do think that winners are getting what they deserve..but..the money left over seems to dry up!! And nothing is going to the schools coffers...why is that.  Lets speculate.  PEACE...O.K.?

I like James Garner too, especially Rockford Files. I think that was the name of the tv series. Exactly, I'm not too certain about the "going to education" thing. Depending on what lottery/state, I do believe there are real winners. I spoke specifically about my theory on that in another post. You're right... also why are teachers salaries still on the low side, if there's so much money not being won? Peace and hair grease
                            four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8395 Posts
                            Posted: November 27, 2004, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Maverick wrote: You stand firm that the lotteries are more secure. Ok I respect your thinking. Are you true enough to respect mine? Your answer to that will show who is the aggressor & who is not. Thank you.

You believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I believe. Understand that!

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                              USA
                              United States
                              Member #8242
                              October 29, 2004
                              1133 Posts
                              Posted: November 27, 2004, 12:48 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by four4me on November 27, 2004

Maverick wrote: You stand firm that the lotteries are more secure. Ok I respect your thinking. Are you true enough to respect mine? Your answer to that will show who is the aggressor & who is not. Thank you.

You believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I believe. Understand that!

That's what I've been trying to get at all along. I'm glad we both Understand that!