Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 is Rigged in Ohio

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2004, 11:59 am - IP Logged

yeah sometimes when i get close which is twice in one week i've almost hit a pick 5 pot(see rigging...a question thread) i tend to get a lil frustrated and wonder if forces are at work but maybe it is just near luck....

Thoth's avatar - binary
    Findlay, Ohio
    United States
    Member #4855
    May 28, 2004
    400 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2004, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Originally Posted By LOTTOMIKE

"yeah sometimes when i get close which is twice in one week i've almost hit a pick 5 pot(see rigging...a question thread) i tend to get a lil frustrated and wonder if forces are at work but maybe it is just near luck...."

------------------------------------------------------------

These forces could be called Randomness, Chaos, Coincidence and Probability. When those forces are not in ones favor they tend to get called "bad luck" or "Rigged".

I have lost the Pick 3 straight by only one digit many more times than I care to count. In fact, its not very often that I dont get at least 1 or 2 digits correct in every drawing, even when playing only a few numbers. This does not mean that there are other forces at work here - (this includes the deeds of conspirators, omens, jinxes, bad planetary alignments, curses - or even your magic 8 ball being broken). It means that probability was not in your favor and you must try and try again.

I have a sister who pays no attention to lottery strategies or the math behind the game what-so-ever, she just plays special dates and favorite numbers. A few months ago she had 4 of 5 plus the mega ball in the Mega Millions Game.

I would have been obsessively disappointed with not winning all those cool millions that I desperately dream of having! She however, felt very lucky to win the $5000 it payed to her.

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
      USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2004, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

The most i won on any game was $29, and that is not the reason why I am slightly skeptical. Simply when BIG $$$ is involved, one has to say hmmm. Honestly, if I did win a JP, I would still be skeptical that certain lotteries are rigged in some way or another. There can be rigs that are worse than other rigs. Hopefully it aint in NY lol.

HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE!

USA
        United States
        Member #8242
        October 29, 2004
        1133 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2004, 6:49 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on November 25, 2004

yeah maverick they tend to make ya feel good while taking that dollar and dreams dance in our heads all day of what we will do when we hit that big jackpot and the day turns to night and your anticipation hits right around the time of the drawing only to be let down in crushing defeat like a ballgame lost in the final seconds as the ball slips through your hands in what would've been the winning catch......

Amen brother
          USA
          United States
          Member #8242
          October 29, 2004
          1133 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2004, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

As for proof, it's well publicized that some lotteries were rigged. The articles are here in this very site. So naturally that starts to point the finger at other "honest" lotteries. I dont believe all lotteries are rigged, but maybe they are. Let's not fuss over who is right or wrong. Let's just put the facts on the table.

Also, about Pick 3, maybe i missed it. What state's Pick 3 drew 911 on Sept. 11, 2001?

United States
            Member #7931
            October 18, 2004
            312 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2004, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

new york city

USA
              United States
              Member #8242
              October 29, 2004
              1133 Posts
              Posted: November 25, 2004, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Ahhh I see. It was 2002. I know if I comment on that it will seem like I'm taking sides, so I will be quiet on this one lol.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/lottery.htm

USA
                United States
                Member #8242
                October 29, 2004
                1133 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2004, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Ok fck it. As you can see by my "name", I am a loner and I do not buddy up with someone unless we totally agree on the exact same thing. Anyway... I say the 911 draw in 2002 is tipping the scales in favor of a rig. Now I am not going to trace all the draws to make sure, so if someone else wants to, please do so. I will verify it. Thanx.

USA
                  United States
                  Member #8242
                  October 29, 2004
                  1133 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2004, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I just read that snopes link in full. All I have to say is man, Lottery bigwigs will never be stupid enough to reveal anything more than what seems like a "coincidence" to us.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8361 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2004, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Maverick I don't need any help defending myself or care who sides with me or not. This thread got started because someone questioned Ohio's drawing of the same numbers. People tried to explain what and why it might be happening. I signed onto this thread because I felt I could help explain why this was occurring then people turned it into a conspiracy theory. And that because some lottery was being rigged years ago that it is still happening. Because of those incidences the lottery adapted different security measures which are being used in many states. If you and others feel that they are not legit that's not my problem. I have won 10's of thousands of dollars playing the lottery. I never complained as long as I was winning. I feel bad when I don't win because I didn't pick the right number to play. But I don't sit and stew because I think the lottery somehow cheated me out of my dollar. I know people win the lottery every day in my state I have been in line behind them waiting for my check to clear. I asked the lottery personal is it like this every day, so crowded with people and he said yes. Feel free to stop by anytime and see for yourself. Since then my state started letting some lottery ticket retailers to cash tickets. On any given day at any given time if you stop by these places they are cashing peoples tickets up to 5,000 dollars. So I don't go to lottery headquarters any more because the line is to long. It's like doing to the DMV. And use the other places to cash my winning tickets.

I'm not snooping this thread I clicked the block at the bottom of this message that said track this subject. I have just as much right to post to this topic as anyone else. It just irks me that people who feel that they are somehow disturbed that the lottery is stealing there money and not giving them any. Then the start saying it's rigged. And all kinds of other junk. I tell people who doubt how the games are processed to ask to be a witness and go to the lottery headquarters and if they will allow you to be a part of the whole process. Then you can see first hand how what, when, where, its all being done. And just maybe you might catch them rigging the game. And if you make it out of lottery headquarters without being killed you can go to the local news station and report it. Then we will hear about it on the news. And you'll be a hero for exposing them. This message goes to anybody that feels this way about it.

Or on the other hand you might say man there's no way with all this security that anybody can get at those balls and rig them to be pulled in anybody's favor.

USA
                      United States
                      Member #8242
                      October 29, 2004
                      1133 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2004, 9:57 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by four4me on November 25, 2004

If you and others feel that they are not legit that's not my problem.

But you sure make it sound like it is your problem from your lengthy reply. I didnt even finish reading all you wrote, cos mid-way thru it I found AGAIN, your assumptions of me. PLEASE ONLY WRITE FROM WHAT I HAVE WROTE ON THIS FORUM... hence, do I think its "all" rigged? It's up to you to trace what i wrote. isn't it plain wrong to keep assuming? Thank you.

United States
                        Member #7931
                        October 18, 2004
                        312 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2004, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

maverick, when you question authority..........the masses balk.

they get angry. when you question lotto, you are questioning authority, so, even while people "know" your right about rigging, they will defend authority to the last.

history repeating itself. "blind stupor" is the common phrase name.

the masses are "always" in a blind stupor, as this is how orators use thier stupor to control them.

the funny part is, when a member of the masses look up the definition of orator, they tend to foam at the mouth and froth  into a death rattle....from disbelief

USA
                          United States
                          Member #8242
                          October 29, 2004
                          1133 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2004, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

lol Amen brother... Amen

& did you read the scam in Cincinnati? Its in the News section. It aint Pick 3 but hell, the "others" can do the math.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: November 25, 2004, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

and one day thy states riches which were gained one illegitimate dollar at a time from a defunct corporation known as the lottery will finally know about their true owner and that dollars true owner only meant well in parting with it thinking he could make many more like him but instead got a "financial vasectomy"

USA
                              United States
                              Member #8242
                              October 29, 2004
                              1133 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2004, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

lol I better not reply to what you just said, or I'll be wrongly assumed against by "you-know-who"