Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 is Rigged in Ohio

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Thoth's avatar - binary
Findlay, Ohio
United States
Member #4855
May 28, 2004
400 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2004, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by enterceptorr on November 22, 2004

"what i really enjoy, is, when a lynchmob gets together and rope and tie someone talking about rigging.

while, at the same instance, the very same people, fail to ask the repetitive question of mine. or to answer kit, being this,:

if we know the lotto officials have the result info ready after the draw, telling how many winners or losers and such, a few swconds after the draw they have this info..........

the question remains .....whats stopping them from looking at this same info in advance?1 minute before the drawing? telling them the same info of course, ..............but, cant this info be used deviantly?

you people really dont know, do you?"

---------------------------------------------------------

I am no part of any lynch mob! I only state the mathematical FACTS of the game. There are those in every state and for every game who will proclaim that their lottery is rigged, especially when they continuously lose it. Many strange things will happen in every lottery game, seemingly defying the odds - but all of which are probable in one way or another!

Sure, every lottery has the sales and payout information ready for each drawing - its all computerized and instantaneous, but do they determine what numbers will be drawn based on this information? Do they do this in Ohio?

IT IS MOST DOUBTFUL!

The lottery terminals stop taking bets in Ohio usually around 5 to 10 minutes before each drawing. This would only gives your conspirators at best 10 minutes to check their computers and then rig the three machines and or ball sets. The machines & balls are closely supervised and drawings are televised everyday. It would take an enormous group of deviant individuals to pull a scam like this off, especially on a regular basis. Hmm, wait - I wonder if perhaps the Illuminati are controlling our lotteries too???

But you are correct, "us people really don't know - do we" What is the definition of "knowing"? Do you mean to be 100% positive? We all drive cars everyday - not ever really knowing if we will be killed in a wreck the next block down the road. We also eat food from a store not really knowing if is tainted in someway before we take our first bite.

I play the Pick 3 here in Ohio without every really "knowing" with 100% absolute certainty that it is not rigged, but I do play it with 99.999~% faith that its ran fairly.

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2004, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

the law of averages gives anything a fair shot in due time whether its two days or two hundred years...........

United States
      Member #7931
      October 18, 2004
      312 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2004, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

so, whats the odds of them calling 911 in new york on spt 11th/

and calling 666 on xmas in texas?

we are not spitting at the lotto cause weve lost, we are doing this becausesome of us realize whats really going on and some dont.

like at walmart security. some can pick out a thief and some cant. some are good at math and some are not. some can dance and others not.

as some can do magic tricks like houdini and i sure as heck cannot.

so, being that as true, some can spot a sham as others will walk past it without blinking an eye.

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2004, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

yeah and the 111 that happened the first of november in i think it was delaware during the presidential election recently.....123 came on september 11 here in tennessee,enterceptorr its the galactic forces at work in our very atmosphere that permeate a degenerate outcome that will one day cripple an industry that was so dependent on somehow taking ones last dollar and making them feel good while doing it.....any questions?

United States
          Member #7931
          October 18, 2004
          312 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2004, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

yeah, have you been saving yur old ticketz?

better do it cause you will cash them in one day

United States
            Member #7931
            October 18, 2004
            312 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2004, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

for those who wonder why im called interceptorrr is because if you watch "madd max" im the carr he was driving in the movie

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2004, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Mad Max drove an "Interceptor", not an "enterceptorr".

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                Clarksville
                United States
                Member #487
                July 15, 2002
                17638 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2004, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I looked back at the last 10 OHIo draws for Midday and nite and converted them into vtracs..this what I got(starting from the most recent).

• Eve                  Midday

• 151                    555

• 423                    223

• 254                     424

• 145                    214

• 234                    112

• 354                    442

• 423                    554

• 525                    453

• 413                    531

• 123                    343

Evening seems to be not too hard to hit at all.  On midday u were due lots of double vtracs ..so it should start leveling out after today's 555 vtrac.  At nite they are bringing back 2 vtracs most of the time..running short patterns.  You are going to get a lot of double vtracs  at nite now. No, I won't teach u about vtracs but u can put the word vtracs in the search box on this site under subject and a wealth of information will come up.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Thoth's avatar - binary
                  Findlay, Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #4855
                  May 28, 2004
                  400 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2004, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

WOW, THANKS FOR ENLIGHTENING ME - IT IS ALL SO VERY CLEAR TOO ME NOW!

I think i will go buy me a telescope and a lucky rabbits foot, then I'll toss my computer and all my data into the trash can! Who needs it all anyway???

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                    USA
                    United States
                    Member #8242
                    October 29, 2004
                    1133 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2004, 11:04 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on November 24, 2004

that will one day cripple an industry that was so dependent on somehow taking ones last dollar and making them feel good while doing it.....

i like that.. that should be engraved into a large stone &  seated in front of whichever lottery building gets caught red--handed
                      Thoth's avatar - binary
                      Findlay, Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #4855
                      May 28, 2004
                      400 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2004, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Dates Matching The Numbers Drawn In Ohio:

There have been at least 10 instances of this occuring in Ohio (I may have missed a few). Is there anything important about these dates? Anything "Mystical" or significant?

Depending on how you would like to read your number as a date, there are at least (but more than) 301 Pick 3 lottery numbers than could match a date. On any one of the givin days where a match is possible the odds are still 1:1000 that the required number will be drawn. In the 9445 games that I have searched, the match occured 10 times. Statistically acceptable for the odds.

DATE          Combo   Game #

01/11/82     111     0658

05/15/87     515     2326

05/31/88     531     2652

05/20/89     520     2957

12/08/92     128     4068

07/19/96     719     5196

01/04/97     014     5340

03/16/00     316     6516

01/13/01     113     7034

02/28/01     228     7112

As far as New York and the 911 drawing: that particular day there were around 40 states whos pick 3 number could have matched it as well, having it drawn in new york was probably only a coincidence, unless New York wanted to pay everyone that day because dates are the most commonly played numbers.

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2004, 1:13 am - IP Logged

yeah maverick they tend to make ya feel good while taking that dollar and dreams dance in our heads all day of what we will do when we hit that big jackpot and the day turns to night and your anticipation hits right around the time of the drawing only to be let down in crushing defeat like a ballgame lost in the final seconds as the ball slips through your hands in what would've been the winning catch......

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8360 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2004, 3:08 am - IP Logged

There's 365 days in a year so it is very possible a number might hit and be the same date as the number examples you showed. It can happen anywhere at any time. The lottery isn't giving out the number to please anyone. If a number comes out then it was supposed to. 365 days with numbers being drawn twice a day in many states in pick 3 games. Accounts for 730 possible number combinations in those state. Slightly less in states that don't draw the number on Sundays. Sooner or later you can count on a number being the same as the date is. In pick 4 games also.

United States
                            Member #7931
                            October 18, 2004
                            312 Posts
                            Posted: November 25, 2004, 4:09 am - IP Logged

4 4me, do u even know what we are talking about? dont you realize that we know its possible for a number to come out on its own date.?

and, how many lottery stores do you think were open to give payouts? in new york on dday? how many people do you think lost their tickets on that day?

and, how many people do you think cared about the lottery that day in new york?

add it all together, the state probably paid of nearly 1500. dollars for pick 3 that day, im not saying thats how much they owed, thats how much paid off.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8360 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2004, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Enterceptorr Yea I know what I'm talking about but I'm sure you don't you come on here and say the lottery is rigged. Prove it. I don't care if 911 comes out every year on 911 or any other day. I don't care how much was paid out or will be paid out in the future. Troth posted 10 dates that numbers hit on the same day. Big deal it happens all the time. the fact that 911 hit in new York on 911 had nothing to do with the lottery or the 911 incident they didn't pull (rig, alter the game, fix the pay or any other such lottery scam) it just happened as it has happened many times before in many states. I suppose because 666 hit in some states the day Ronald regain was inaugurated that, that made him the anti christ. NOT those numbers for whatever reason hit on that day because that is what was drawn. No matter what day or what numbers hit. That's just the way it supposed to be. If people think that because a certain number hits on a certain day and it has some significance to them or their lives so be it. But I don't cotton to this idea. When they draw the number for whatever day it's written in stone unless their was a problem with the machine that drew the number. Any coincidence to a number hitting on a certain is just that a coincidence