Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 is Rigged in Ohio

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2004, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

its ok our dollar is always put through some kind of abuse or another being used as much as it is and sometimes can get quite lonely when we are near broke.......

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8359 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2004, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Maverick don't take what I said out of context. Nearly every reply to this subject you and a few others are implying that the lottery is rigged. If I post something about it and it doesn't conform to your belief or knowledge then I'm sorry. I can't persuade anyone to believe anything other than what they want too. Having said that all I can add is they did a show on discovery channel or the history channel and used a couple eastern states as a backdrop and took the viewer through every process of the lottery from selecting the balls to the types of machines they used. How it is comprised, security measures and all the extraordinary measures they use today all the way up to and after the official drawing of the numbers.The practice is used in many states. I think it was Mega millions lottery in VA that devised the extrema security measures and practices that now nearly all US government state lotteries use today. Good luck to you.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      Maverick's avatar - yinyang
      USA
      United States
      Member #8242
      October 29, 2004
      1133 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2004, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Im not implying. Please read the key words in my sentences, such as may, seems, somewhat, etc... You would be totally right if I said i BELIEVE ALL LOTTERIES ARE A SCAM... but I did not say that. I'm an adult as are you. If I felt all lotteries are a scam I would say EXACTLY that.

And really, it doesn't matter what security measures they showed you viewers. If someone wants to hide something, they can. Now did I say its all a scam? No.

Let me tell you exactly what I think, so we can end this babble. To a certain degree I think certain lotteries are a scam. Meaning I'm unsure. If I was sure, I'd stop playing them. Can we come to an understanding?

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8359 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2004, 1:25 am - IP Logged

I don't know if we can come to an understanding or not. At some point I feel as though this whole mess got out of hand. As it has in the past when I first joined the lottery post. I hashed this rigging idea out on more than one occasion. And id like it to come to an end also. As I don't work for the lottery. I didn't write the security measures. I didn't film the show that everybody in America and around the world saw. I can tell you this though many of the lottery officials have degrees. These individuals and are holding a fairly prominent position have families etc. The risk involved in rigging the games and getting caught. Losing their jobs and going to prison forfeiting their family weigh heavily on this subject. This is one reason I go as far as I do to try and quell the idea that there is rigging going on. One would have to be willing to forfeit all these things. Just for the sake of rigging a game they could never collect on. See lottery personnel and their immediate family member are not allowed to participate in any lottery games. This is another deterrent for them. Ok I know so they might do it for somebody else. But I don't think so.

USA
          United States
          Member #8242
          October 29, 2004
          1133 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2004, 1:29 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by four4me on November 26, 2004

I don't know if we can come to an understanding or not. At some point I feel as though this whole mess got out of hand. As it has in the past when I first joined the lottery post. I hashed this rigging idea out on more than one occasion. And id like it to come to an end also.

You don't know, but I know I can come to an understanding. You'd like rigging talk to come to an end, but naturally it will not... simply cos people speak their minds. This is a forum. Peace.
            USA
            United States
            Member #8242
            October 29, 2004
            1133 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2004, 1:36 am - IP Logged

and like all the other topics about it they faided into history. to each his own. seeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh did they? I see news articles about it sprouting up recently. Didn't you see the brand new article about Cincinatti? It's right here on Todd's forum. seeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaa.
              USA
              United States
              Member #8242
              October 29, 2004
              1133 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2004, 1:43 am - IP Logged

About the pull tabs. That scam has been around for a long time. People sometime pass them off in every state as officiol lottery sponcered games. However this thread is way off topic it started about numbers coming out over and over not about how the lottery riggs drawings.

You yourself said rigging topics would fade. But you just found out you're wrong. Way off topic? Are you back-pedaling away now?

PS. Anyone reading our conversations can see you are staying on my back... not the other way around. Happy Gobble Gobble.

USA
                United States
                Member #8242
                October 29, 2004
                1133 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Hmm I wonder why Four4me deleted some of his posts. Oh well, lucky I quoted him.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8359 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2004, 11:46 am - IP Logged
                  Maverick  took them off because I felt like it I was going to correct some spelling on them. And re post. Then since you quoted me and accused me of staying on your back. Which I'm not sure why you would reply to my post and then when I reply back accuse me of this? When if fact it's you who are trolling these posts like 18 times to my 6 or 8 counting the two that I took off. If someone replies to my post and I feel like replying back that's my prerogative to reply back or not. After I said I was not able to come to an understanding you continued to seek a response so I responded and now you call me an attacker. Quote from Maverick

(PS. Anyone reading our conversations can see you are staying on my back... not the other way around. Happy Gobble Gobble.)

I'm not attacking you I was trying to get you to see things differently or explain why I think lotteries are safer and more secure today than in years gone by. Then you bring up pull tabs rigging which has nothing to do with our squabble about Ping-Pong ball rigging. Or numbers games. Bating me into replying to you line of thought. Although I could defend my thoughts on this and other rigging topics. ........  I have posted my thoughts about it on other post in the past an am not going to repeat myself over and over about it. If you are interested in what I and others have said in the past about this topic do a search or rigging and read my older post about this. If you wish to continue the conversation about it after reading my older post go ahead. Or PM me. Then maybe we might come to an understanding. But I will stand firm in my belief that lotteries are more secure today than they ever were.

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
                    chicago ill.
                    United States
                    Member #3600
                    February 4, 2004
                    337 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2004, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

maverick...you say that lotteries are scams and then say that you don't really know that that is true.    You seem to have a habit  of saying things that are not true to your own admission.  But then again this is only a observation into your own credibility.  Let's just  drop this and move on ...everyones goal=win the jackpot !

United States
                      Member #7931
                      October 18, 2004
                      312 Posts
                      Posted: November 26, 2004, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

yeah, lets just stop telling everyone the lottos is rigged , because far too many people have read this thread and far too many people are getting curious.

so, in all fairness, lets stop this nonsense about sharks being in the waters, go ahead on out there and swim wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out into the deep. cause we all know, sharks cant survive in water, they live in forests in the bushes.

i truly believe that, if a person really doesnt believe the lottos rigged, they would simply pass up our threads and go on to the other topics.

but, since they are glued to our threads, this is ann indication of guilt and theses people are most likely lotto people or police officers.

seems too many emails have passed to lotto headquarters this past 2 weeks.

they really dont like being questioned.

and 4 for me still cannot answer my question

"if they know all the result info one second after the drawing, whats stopping them from using this info before the drawing?

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2004, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

i have a question.....in each state where does all this lottery money go each day??  does the lottery chief in each state control the bank account??  if he does is he watched regular?? hmmmmmmm.......

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8359 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

"if they know all the result info one second after the drawing, whats stopping them from using this info before the drawing?

Inteceptorr In what manner would you like me to tell you. If you want to know do I think they take this information before the draw and somehow decide oh well we made 1.2 million on the midday lottery so we'll only pay out 25 thousand. And somehow change the results to suite them. NO I DON'T THINK THEY DO THAT. OR NEED TO DO THAT. See no matter what the numbers is going to be they are making money because people keep playing every day. They rake in big bucks every week. They do not have to rig the game to make money. Scratch offs generate a billion dollars or more a year in income. Why on earth would anyone working for the lottery headquarters want to jeopardize his job rigging the pick 3/4/5 or lotto games. What or how would they benefit from it.

Would you rig the games if you were the lottery director knowing that you might get caught and spend some quality time with Martha Stewart in the federal pen. Lose everything you worked so hard to obtain. And possibly never earn one half what you were making after you got out. Maybe you would but I think most people wouldn't. As the saying goes if your willing to do the time you better be willing to do the time. If you were a crooked lottery personal you will dventually get caught. Somebody will whistle blow or snitch on you especially if they were involved and wanted to do lesser time in prison for turning states evidence.  

Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

i'll throw my two cents in i think most state lotteries are mostly legit,BUT i do think the indiana lottery is rigged and rigged big time,too many things happening there here lately pointing at corruption,i think also that the computerized states could easily be taken advantage of and the computers could be tampered with if someone with enough smarts kept quiet and didn't go overboard.as far as scratch offs the people at the companies that make these could easily whisper into someones ear hey buy that pack of 50 there is a big winner in there and that could easily happen.ohio right now is experiencing scandal because of scratch off greed.missouri and wisconsin went to computers all to save pennies when they make big bucks so i can see why players there would be disgruntled,there are lil quakes of disillusionment right now in the lottery world because of these things but i hope it passes because i'd hate for it all to end,greed kills..............

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
                              chicago ill.
                              United States
                              Member #3600
                              February 4, 2004
                              337 Posts
                              Posted: November 26, 2004, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of conspericy theories....does anyone want to know who killed J.F.K.?

I have a few of my own!    Oh ! Nevermind!      SEMPER FI  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!