Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Mystically

Topic closed. 106 replies. Last post 12 years ago by KWHILBORN.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
mt. airy, nc
United States
Member #10832
January 27, 2005
160 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2005, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello Mystical Friends!  Now, back on track, and wondering if any of you outta-the-box thinkers would care to share with one another? 

I think anyone who reads the Mystical Forum posts would agree:  we're interested in the mystical alliances that might get us to a win.  For me those alliances are beliefs in the SETH work, ie creating my own reality with my thoughts and beliefs, enjoying channeled information such as Seth and Abraham; automatic writing in which I contact some other realm entities, and much much more.  I'm beginning this thread so that we can gain some NEW ideas and insights on what works or might not work with others who use some means that are out of the box. This is about WINNING, IMPROVING OUR GAME.  IT'S NOT ABOUT WHO'S RIGHT OR WRONG. 

Projecting your energy into the future is one way to this goal.  I've had some success with this. There are many, many more.  I would like to become so much better at it. I'd love to hear from others who have been able to do this.  Or others who have dreamt numbers. 

One theory is that past, present and future all exist simulataneously.  If we are astute enough we can tap into other "realities".  There is so much more than meets the eye.  And not only time realities, but other probable self realities leading other "probable lives."  It is possible to tap into those other selves to help you in lots of things in life, especially future selves who have already done what you're getting ready to do!  Such as WINNING MEGA MILLIONS!  What if we ask that self what numbers he sees?

As quantum physics has proven, our very thoughts have an effect on energy, molecules, and physical matter.  They know this from measuring and studying particles.  (Most recently, Wayne Dyer's book, The Power of Intention explains this well.)  And, I have to wonder about affecting a lottery win by actually AFFECTING which lotto balls come to the surface!  It's an exciting concept, and again, I've had a minimal success with this, mostly through a group effort of sending energy of certain predetermined numbers for a period of time.  This method was very exciting, and I would very much like to experiment with a like-minded group to do this again in the future.  We ALL bought the tickets with the SAME numbers, so there was no problem in trying to divvy up the winning pot when it happened. 

Some problems with seeing the numbers psychically for me, at least, is that things coming through to this "realm" can REVERSE!  So, I might see 16, and it will actually be 19!  I am so far from being an expert on this subject.  I've had minimal success with this whole lottery experiment of mine for the last year.  Some of you on this post that I've met in a short amount of time are SOOOOO talented in picking and seeing numbers that it's amazing to me.  I would love to learn more from you.  And I'd like to know if you've had that reversal thing happen as well?  But, my experiment while not so profitable yet, is amazingly fun!  I refer to it as "flexxing my psychic muscles."  :)

Another lottery phenomenon that I've spoken with a couple of others on these pages about is the "one digit off" thing!  It's so frustrating how a psychic person will be so certain of a number, and when it is drawn, it's ONE DIGIT OFF!  I hope I find some explanation for that one of these days!  The best psychics talk about it, and they are all baffled!

No rights or wrongs here. ...... just plain discussion, and hopefully everyone can learn how to improve their game through a mystical means.  And if we don't improve it, it's fun to give our brains some interesting, new ideas to chew on at least! 

"Minds are like parachutes; they only function when open."

Happy Winning,

LuckyFox

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31337 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2005, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

i enjoy your posts very much. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

konane's avatar - wallace
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #1265
      March 13, 2003
      3333 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2005, 7:51 pm - IP Logged
      Count me in on this thread.  Quantum physics offers so much information which can be applied to picking numbers.   

Found this and been saving it for a worthy thread.  Yours definitely fills the bill!

"A Watched Pot Never Boils
      Fred Alan Wolf, Forbes ASAP, 11.27.00

Ever wonder how lucky or unlucky you are? Or do you think that whatever success or failure you've had had nothing to do with luck? Well, if the quantum world has anything to do with it, there is a way to beat Lady Luck at her own game. All you need to do is look at the world vigilantly and carefully.

Quantum physics is the theory of the behavior of matter and energy, particularly at the level of atoms and subatomic particles. It is nearly impossible to imagine the strange behavior of matter at this level. An electron in an atom, for example, performs a trick much like the crew on Star Trek when it "beams" from one energy level to another without going in between. But if we aren't watching it jump, we have no control as to when it will happen.

But suppose we do watch? Well, if current experiments in quantum physics are relevant to our everyday experiences, we will actually be able to alter the matterand thereby the crapshoot of life. But there is a catch to all this: To do it, you need to begin to see things quantum mechanically.

Take the old proverb, "A watched pot never boils." Now imagine a tiny, quantum-size "pot of water" being heated on a really tiny stove. We all know pots of water boil, given a few minutes or so. You would certainly think the watched quantum pot would also boil. It turns out, however, that if you vigilantly watch the pot, it will never boil. In fact, all vigilantly watched "quantum pots" never boil, even if they are heated forever. The only requirement for this to happen is that observers must have the intent to see the object in its initial state. This intent is determined by the frequency of their observations. The observers must look repeatedly in very short time intervals to find the object in the same state. Suppose physicists don't watch vigilantly, or suppose they do, but with the intent of seeing the quantum pot boil naturally. Then what? If the physicists look intermittently, expecting it to boil dventually, the pot will follow its natural course and will boil. Infrequent observations have little effect on the result. Or if the physicists wish, they may vigilantly observe the object along its natural evolution and will observe the same result. In other words, a watched pot boils if you intend it to.

Finally, there is another bizarre aspect to all this. What if you want the watched pot to do something weird? If your intent to observe that occurrence is vigilant enough, the object actually will follow the strange path. Hence a watched pot boils on a cake of ice, if you intend it to.

Here I need to point out that "intent" and "intentions" are not the same thing. By "intent," I am referring to a person's active observation. To make what you desire come true you need to pursue your vision vigorously, not passively dream about it and hope it will come true. If this "watched-pot" theory turns out to be correct at the human level, then our desires and accompanying actions are what actually govern our daily lives. Luck has nothing to do with it. "

"Fred Alan Wolf is the National Book Award-winning author of Taking the Quantum Leap. "

Good luck to everyone!

mt. airy, nc
        United States
        Member #10832
        January 27, 2005
        160 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2005, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Konane,  Whoa!  What an awesome and enjoyable article!!!  Thank you so much for posting it!  Quantum physics is such cool stuff .... and for me, hard to really put my finger on b/c I think it is as hard to keep up with as the quarks are!  LOL 

How would you propose, based on this article, applying this to the lottery?  I've been trying to answer this question for myself for a year now .... got ideas?

And, emilyg, thanks for joining in! :)  I enjoy your posts too!

Maybe I should change my screen name from "LuckyFoxTerrier" to "IntentionalFox Terrier! :)

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3333 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2005, 9:44 pm - IP Logged
          When you visualize an intended outcome ~ a jackpot win ~ you have to visualize it as real as possible as many times as you can - then let it go completely out of your mind and forget about it totally for it to manifest the desired results in real time.

The very act of holding something in your mind by wondering if you did your visualizations correctly, wondering if/when it is ever going to happen is an act of observing and keeping your desire from going out into the universe and creating the desired results.

Knowing that you did your visualizations correctly, trusting yourself that you did it to the very best of your capability then trusting enough to let it go and having faith that it will manifest are the hardest parts of bringing things about ... but the most necessary lesson a person can learn. 

Good luck to everyone!

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
            clarkston georgia
            United States
            Member #555
            August 8, 2002
            3348 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2005, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

one digit off -I experience this almost everyday I often wonder if the mind can only comprehend a portion of the number when it is focused on say a 3 digit number I can see 2 and will fudge the third and when it is a 4 digit I will see 3 this is where I got my way of saying all numbers are relative when it comes to my predictions I will give 367 it wll fall in cash 4 3671 or something like that,one thing I HAVE noticed is what I call the negative reponse often when we look at a number and we feel it could possibly be the one we will have a automatic negative response (no its not going to happen)I have trained myself to overcome this. I have beat th one digit off dilema a few times without thinking about it ,I will take a not caring attitude towards the whole thing and it seems to work -Ineed to run I WILL CONTINUE THIS LATER

mt. airy, nc
              United States
              Member #10832
              January 27, 2005
              160 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2005, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Bird, I know what you mean about what you call a "negative response" to a number!  I'm working to overcome that one myself!!  Sometimes I feel the energy of a number, and I go, nah.... couldn't be THAT number, it just came up last night, or it never comes up, or it doesn't make any sense...... or sometimes I find I'm just plain prejudiced about some numbers I just DON'T LIKE TO PICK!  Isn't that weird??  As if they have some emotional thing going on that I respond to..... for instance, I have total disregard for the number 26, and I really don't know why!  And on the contrary, I just LOVE when I feel energy on some of my favorite numbers, like 32, for instance.  For some odd reason, that's like my favorite number!  And it seems to come up a lot.

I have a theory as to why certain numbers come up more often than others.  If we look at megamillions most drawn numbers, I think we can see a pattern.  3 is one of the favored mega balls.  3 is a very significant number to most people.  The "Trinity" for one thing.  Also, the "body, mind, spirit" connection we all have.  My theory being that the "masses" of ticket buyers choose their numbers and then proceed in sending mass energy at the chosen numbers.  Thus, they are energized enough to come up.  I think the second most drawn mega ball these days is 13 if I read the results correctly.  And wouldn't that make sense?  First people pick a number that they feel MOST in touch with, such as 3.  But, the next most energized number is known to the the most unlucky number, 13~, I think for that sect of people who kinda throw caution to the wind, and think, well, I'll pick unlucky number 13!  ha!  Then, there's the last sect of people who are too lazy to think of more numbers, and choose 52, the last number for the last number!  LOL -- at least, this is my surmising.  Does anyone know if there is a way to find out which numbers are MOST CHOSEN ... I'd love to know how they correlate to which ones are MOST DRAWN.

I've realized that when I pick numbers, I do much better if I wait til the very last minute before the drawing.  I also like to pick them at the lottery store if I can, or at least check over my selection inside the store among the energy of the masses who've already bought tickets that day.  I THINK what I am picking up on is collective consciousness.  Haven't got it all figured out, obviously, but do think I'm on to something.

And, Bird, yes, that one digit off thingie.  Big sigh.... you and I have spoken of this before.  Baffling, just baffling.  I think your explanation is as good or better than any.

I love getting to discuss these ways of approaching the lottery with all of you!  And I feel that if we keep putting our heads together we will really learn something important here.  My other personal theory is that if we figure out this lottery thing, then not only will we have won money, but we will have learned some huge important thing for all of mankind.  I know that might sound corny, but I really believe it.  It's like this huge puzzle in my mind that has spiritual growth implications written all over it if we choose to try and put the pieces together!

LuckyFox

clarkston georgia
                United States
                Member #555
                August 8, 2002
                3348 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2005, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

ahhh the energy from the store this can be good sometimes but if you play in some of the stores in metro atlanta that energy can throw you off ,people out there playing everything (play215 and 217 you may hear ,then there is my fave give me 75.00 on 217 straight I LOVE them because I WILL follow and play it but I WILL play it for the next day also because thats when it falls. Now lucky I know you concentrate on the 5 and 6 digit games those I HAVE TO CONCENTRATE ON.but I will share this one with you 12,9,7,3,15 the first 4 have been on mind the last is something that I like.I dont have numbers that I wont play in the past I would give out 666 and I dont think alot of people will play that by itself they will if they tell the clerk give me all the triples but I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN.Now I have my faves 53 love this especially at the track.

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #1265
                  March 13, 2003
                  3333 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2005, 7:42 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by BIRD on February 9, 2005

ahhh the energy from the store this can be good sometimes but if you play in some of the stores in metro atlanta that energy can throw you off ,people out there playing everything (play215 and 217 you may hear ,then there is my fave give me 75.00 on 217 straight I LOVE them because I WILL follow and play it but I WILL play it for the next day also because thats when it falls. Now lucky I know you concentrate on the 5 and 6 digit games those I HAVE TO CONCENTRATE ON.but I will share this one with you 12,9,7,3,15 the first 4 have been on mind the last is something that I like.I dont have numbers that I wont play in the past I would give out 666 and I dont think alot of people will play that by itself they will if they tell the clerk give me all the triples but I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN.Now I have my faves 53 love this especially at the track.

Have found it much better to do my numbers a day or so prior to the drawing because of confusion Bird just mentioned. 

Good luck to everyone!

Atlanta
                    United States
                    Member #11256
                    February 8, 2005
                    1 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2005, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Wow!! it is AMAZING to see other people talking about this!! I have been plaged by this "one number off" and reversed number phenomenon, for as long as I've been playing the numbers. Infact I was so shocked to see that other people also have this problem, I felt I had to create an account and comment on this thread.

Personally it's also my belief that what we call the past/present/ and future all exist simutanesly. And I think it's all just a matter of relaxing our mind and contacting the "you" that has already seen the winning numbers. What has the most succes for me is, visualising my "future" self following a set pattern. I will sit in the exact chair that I will be sitting in when the numbers are drawn. I will hold the exact pen I will use to write down those numbers, and I will even set aside a space on the back of the lotto slip to write the winning numbers as they are drawn.

My problem is when I use this method... I often do get my numbers one number off and it is QUITE frustrating!! Take for example last night, my most confiant pick for the megamillions was 11 13 15 23 24 +03 (I should note I almost never try and pick the megaball.. I'm happy just 'expermenting' on the 5 white balls) The winning numbers were 08 11 14 23 25 +21

For myself, I have learned to recognise a few pitfalls to this "hobby" and 2 were mentioned that 1st post the reversed numbers, and the off by one. Also lookout for the "3" "8" and "10 18" swap.

whenever you feel 'confidant' about a 8, it might just be a 3. Same goes for 10 & 18.

Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #1265
                      March 13, 2003
                      3333 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2005, 9:34 pm - IP Logged
                      Welcome aboard!!  Very happy to have your input!! 

Don't forget about 6 and 9 reversed, also 2 and 5 upside down images.

BTW, congrats on your Mega Million call!!  That's a very hard game, and for me I was picking up a big nothing on the drawing last night.

You may want to try intuiting winning numbers without attaching a specific time in the future to what you're trying to see.  Your accuracy may be better by not being concerned with time, also it will be interesting to find out how far in the future you may be seeing. 

Additionally by trying to pin yourself down to the next draw you  may be putting too much pressure on yourself - have found that numbers come better and easier if there is no insistence that they come as like Bird posted previously.

Bird  "I will take a not caring attitude towards the whole thing and it seems to work"

Good luck to everyone!

mt. airy, nc
                        United States
                        Member #10832
                        January 27, 2005
                        160 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2005, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Whew!!!  I'm enjoying everyone's posts SOOOO MUCH!!!!  Finally, the discussion I've looked for for over a year now!!!  YOu guys are totally great! :) 

Shaka, thank you so much for getting a registration just so you could comment on this post!!!  Your experiences very much mirror my own!  Your mega ticket is much like several of my best tickets ..... you know you're on track, you're doing a lot more than guessing, yet you still aren't right on the "money".  I REALLY know how that feels.  As I'd put on another post recently, my best ticket ever was about 2 weeks ago.  My numbers were 5-10-14-19-23.  The winning ticket was:  4-10-14-19-32.  In this one I had both... one digit off AND a reversal!!! Ugh.  It was both very exciting AND very dissappointing! I was so close to $100,000.

Can I do it again?  That was about one month ago now that I look back in my notes.  (Do you guys keep number picking journals, too?  ha!)

Also, Shaka, what is your experience with choosing right before a drawing and days ahead as some others have posted here? 

That reversal thing..... I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one who gets those things reversed!  And how do ya know when they are reversed or right?  I can't seem to determine it.  Can you guys?  Bird, do you have some specific means you've figured out to know when you should play a 3 as an 8, for instance?  Or a 19 as 16?  You all mentioned some good ones and that has been my experience too!  Thank goodness some people are having some similar experiences ... those who haven't roll their eyes at my talk about this!  LOL

LuckyFox

mt. airy, nc
                          United States
                          Member #10832
                          January 27, 2005
                          160 Posts
                          Posted: February 9, 2005, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Bird, THANK YOU for the numbers.  They "feel" really good, and aside from that I know how amazingly accurate you are! :)  I will play them tomorrow!

Glad to hear comments on the store's energy!  Some store's are freaky ... mostly the ones that also sell alcohol, I've noticed, put out confusing energy.  The store we frequent is run by really nice people, sells NO alcohol at all, and is a really nice place to go.  They have big handmade tables with handmade wooden chairs and you can sit down and concentrate if you want.  We go as late as possible and it's usually not busy.  So, picking up energy is sometimes helpful.  I never listen to other people's numbers ... but just pick them up ... you know what I mean.

Also, Shaka, the specific numbers you mention really blew me away.  3 and 8.  10 and 18.  I know I'm forgetting to comment on some other things .... like you, I'm amazed people are finally talking about this stuff!!!  It's so great!  We're gonna all improve our game by leaps and bounds here! :)  Also, Shaka, I don't try for the mega ball either!  I nearly never can get that thing right!  Like you, I just play mega mostly like I play cash 5 ... only the jackpot is bigger.  And about your draw last night, your megaball was 21, right?  and the winning ticket was 3?  Or vice versa.  Anyhow, what I was going to say is to me, 21 is the same as 3 in the psychic world.  I can't totally explain why.  I mean, logically it is a derivative of 3 .... 3 x 7 = 21, for one thing .... 2 + 1 = 3.  But, more than that, to me it just is the same thing and very difficult to determine the difference sometimes.  Do you guys know what I mean? 

Happy Winning to All!$$$

LuckyFox

clarkston georgia
                            United States
                            Member #555
                            August 8, 2002
                            3348 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2005, 1:16 am - IP Logged

konane you are the first to mention the 2 and 5 finally someone else has seen it ,THROUGH A DREAM 4 becomes 7 as well,Lucky,Shaka,konane I too have been amazed by this thread,one of the most amazing things about the numbers converting is at times I see it happening especially 6to1 and 1to6 in the past this will happen several times in a week .I love to watch keno games to test my accuracy I can pick 3 and 4 digit numbers easily out of 80 numbers and sometimes 12 will be 21 or 23 will be 32 but here in georgia we have quick cash which we watch on tv in the stores so I can spend an hour or 2 picking out combinations I have won a couple of thousand doing this ,I think this is what you do shaka with your pencil and paper  but it works for me and the games start every two minutes so I get alot of practice. One word of caution if things flow freely to you or information overload as I call it when I start seeing things and picking up on everything around me I may shake someones hand and see information for them and hear something in the room that sounds different or I am lead to something I cant spend money at these times because I will see the future but it will all come at once this is why I have to watch the stores energy.

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
                              United States
                              Member #555
                              August 8, 2002
                              3348 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2005, 1:18 am - IP Logged

hey lucky did you see 031 in va last night?

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7