Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Mystically

Topic closed. 106 replies. Last post 12 years ago by KWHILBORN.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Wisconsin
United States
Member #1610
June 3, 2003
668 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2005, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Could there be a Quantum Mechanical Model of lottery prediction?

Early scientists working on atomic theory proposed some pretty novel ideas to their counterparts. At the time their peers treated them with more than skepticism. Great thinkers such as JJ Thompson who discovered the electron, Niles Bohr who proposed the 'quantum model of the atom' i.e. that electrons in the atom are not free to travel in any orbit but are governed by the quantum theory and Ernest Rutherford who showed that the atom has a positively charged nucleus and the electrons are separated from the nucleus by relatively large distances.

After each scientist tried to construct precise theories explaining mathematically why atoms act in the way they do it took a later scientist to look at all these various theories and come up with an explanation that was lacking in those previously mentioned. They were all trying to predict with certainty how the atom worked and how the charged particles related to one another. Bohr wanted to predict specific electron orbits and ran into trouble with atoms having larger atomic numbers.

It took a man named Werner Heisenberg and his 'Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle' to show that it is really not possible to talk about specific electron orbits at all. Here is the clincher and this might pertain to lottery prediction: since it is impossible to pinpoint the specific location of an orbiting electron, Heisenberg showed that it is only possible to predict the probability of an electron at a given instant in time. His work led to what we now all know as Quantum Mechanics. Doesn't it seem more logical to treat the numbered lotto balls mixing within the drawing machine with a Quantum Mechanical approach? The Quantum Mechanical approach to lottery prediction would be slightly different than a statistical one in that it would be multi-dimensional as was the Heisenberg theory. It would go one step farther than just looking at past draw numbers or numbers that are statistically due to be drawn. It would add an additional variable to the formula, very possibly hidden.

We humans, as well as the lottery equipment are made up of atoms ie sub-atomic particles. Does the lottery and everything connected with it follow the theory of Quantum Mechanics as do the electrons that make up these very machines and numbered balls? Certainly.  Could we be missing a simple prediction element such as the fact that all particles have wave like characteristics? French physicist Louis de Broglie stated as early as 1924 that all matter possesses wave characteristics. Could the missing component involve time?

Is there an additional missing variable that we have not yet identified allowing us a multi-dimensional Quantum approach, a formula that could accurately predict a lottery outcome at a given moment in time? Are we overlooking Heisenberg?

... the lottery never fails to surprise!
    Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Nova Scotia
    Canada
    Member #9934
    December 27, 2004
    884 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2005, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by LuckyFoxTerrier on February 9, 2005

I also will go to stores and I'll pick up numbers, impressions from other people, although I will get confused as to what numbers to pick. It's not always clear. So I'll just pick a few numbers that I can grasp, or I'll get a ticket slip and just fill in random numbers, or buy a insta pick and whatever happens will happen.

Elizabeth

Bird, I know what you mean about what you call a "negative response" to a number!  I'm working to overcome that one myself!!  Sometimes I feel the energy of a number, and I go, nah.... couldn't be THAT number, it just came up last night, or it never comes up, or it doesn't make any sense...... or sometimes I find I'm just plain prejudiced about some numbers I just DON'T LIKE TO PICK!  Isn't that weird??  As if they have some emotional thing going on that I respond to..... for instance, I have total disregard for the number 26, and I really don't know why!  And on the contrary, I just LOVE when I feel energy on some of my favorite numbers, like 32, for instance.  For some odd reason, that's like my favorite number!  And it seems to come up a lot.

I have a theory as to why certain numbers come up more often than others.  If we look at megamillions most drawn numbers, I think we can see a pattern.  3 is one of the favored mega balls.  3 is a very significant number to most people.  The "Trinity" for one thing.  Also, the "body, mind, spirit" connection we all have.  My theory being that the "masses" of ticket buyers choose their numbers and then proceed in sending mass energy at the chosen numbers.  Thus, they are energized enough to come up.  I think the second most drawn mega ball these days is 13 if I read the results correctly.  And wouldn't that make sense?  First people pick a number that they feel MOST in touch with, such as 3.  But, the next most energized number is known to the the most unlucky number, 13~, I think for that sect of people who kinda throw caution to the wind, and think, well, I'll pick unlucky number 13!  ha!  Then, there's the last sect of people who are too lazy to think of more numbers, and choose 52, the last number for the last number!  LOL -- at least, this is my surmising.  Does anyone know if there is a way to find out which numbers are MOST CHOSEN ... I'd love to know how they correlate to which ones are MOST DRAWN.

I've realized that when I pick numbers, I do much better if I wait til the very last minute before the drawing.  I also like to pick them at the lottery store if I can, or at least check over my selection inside the store among the energy of the masses who've already bought tickets that day.  I THINK what I am picking up on is collective consciousness.  Haven't got it all figured out, obviously, but do think I'm on to something.

And, Bird, yes, that one digit off thingie.  Big sigh.... you and I have spoken of this before.  Baffling, just baffling.  I think your explanation is as good or better than any.

I love getting to discuss these ways of approaching the lottery with all of you!  And I feel that if we keep putting our heads together we will really learn something important here.  My other personal theory is that if we figure out this lottery thing, then not only will we have won money, but we will have learned some huge important thing for all of mankind.  I know that might sound corny, but I really believe it.  It's like this huge puzzle in my mind that has spiritual growth implications written all over it if we choose to try and put the pieces together!

LuckyFox

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
      mt. airy, nc
      United States
      Member #10832
      January 27, 2005
      160 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2005, 9:01 am - IP Logged

GoLotto, Loved your post!  Quantum mechanics confuses me, as much as I've tried to read about it!  lol  Please, say more about Heisenburg's theory and how to apply it to "time".  So, the INSTANT they are drawn .... does that go back to what some of us are attempting to do by traveling into the future with our spirits and seeing that "instant" in time?

And Bird, yes I saw that 013 and I was harassing myself a little, like, WHY didn't I FEEL that it was coming last night?!?!  I bought those "3" combination tickets last week when I DID think  it was going to hit!!!!! Ugh!  But, when I saw it, I also thought, ok, now it's about time for my "030" to hit.  Do you feel that one in the atoms and particles anytime soon?  :)

And also, do any of you have opinions as to what I had mentioned in an earlier post wondering if the mass collective consciousness of ticket buyers affect which numbers come up most often?  Does anyone know if there are statistics any where that not only tell us which numbers come up most often BUT which numbers are most often CHOSEN?

I'd like to share my method of choosing numbers with you guys and wonder if anyone else does this?  I pick numbers like I pick the tarot cards.  First, I take out my lotto journal, and get a fresh page.  If I'm choosing Mega, for instance, I slowly write out each number, 1-52.  Then I slowly sweep my left hand over the numbers and FEEL the energy of the evening's "hot" numbers.  Usually my original pick will include about 10 numbers total.  Then I write those down in a separate line.  I re-clear my energy and clear my "vision" and do the same thing.  Sometimes I do this many times before choosing the final outcome of only 6 numbers, not putting much emphasis on the megaball itself usually.  I find that the longer I spend on this process, the closer I come.  Many times by feeling out those numbers over and over and clearing in between, the upside down numbers will clear.  Now, the baffling thing is that sometimes ONE number will have very definite energy.  It will stand out.  Sometimes that number I can depend on.  Sometimes I realize later I should've been wary of it b/c it was no where close!!!  ha!  Illusive numbers ........

Most of the time I find that I have all or at least 5 of the numbers in my original pick in my journal, but of course, as of yet, have not succeeded in putting all those "right" numbers on my ticket for the night!  And the times in large jackpots when I purchase more than one ticket, I may put those number combinations in 6 or 7 tickets, but I still never get any closer than 2 or 3 numbers per ticket!!!  In the huge drawing a while back when the housecleaning lady won in NJ..... I had 4 tickets, and had EVERY number but one .... all on separate tickets!  Grrrrrrrrr.

LuckyFox

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
        clarkston georgia
        United States
        Member #555
        August 8, 2002
        3348 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2005, 9:03 am - IP Logged

now as for quick picks I have been lead to play machined picked numbers and have won twice as I recall  aswell as picking the right scratch off ticket ,people will come and share a number with me like this morning a co worker came and told me about 885 and 558 I like these and I told her about 1201,and 1180 we will see what happens

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
          United States
          Member #555
          August 8, 2002
          3348 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2005, 9:10 am - IP Logged

I need to ponder on the mass collective, going back to the store energy I have seen when a large group of people have got together  and the number has come and I have seen when it comes 1 digit off I really think this is a energy thing and that group has to be on one accord.LF 013 is a repeating number it can fall in any game again

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

mt. airy, nc
            United States
            Member #10832
            January 27, 2005
            160 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2005, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Bird, Hello.  First of all, your talents are just amazing, and your success with winning the pick 3 and 4 games is so impressive.  I know I would love to try and learn more from you, and I'm sure I speak for everyone on this list when I say that!  So, THANK YOU for being so generous and sharing your information!

Yesterday you mentioned about how you always easily see 2 of 3 numbers on pic 3.  And you easily see 3 of 4 numbers on pick 4.  When I think of it, I do the same thing!!!  I don't play pic 3 very often, .... but when I do the same thing happens!  So often I get 2 of 3!  And same thing with Cash 5, I come really close on 4 numbers and the 5th is always WAY off!  Same thing with my megamillions efforts .... which is why I started playing CASH 5 in the first place!!!  I thought, ok, so I nearly always get 5 numbers close out of 6, so why not switch games and get all 5 ..... EXCEPT ... now the same phenomenon is happening .... I get close on 4 of 5!  LOL .....Is this some trick the Universe is playing on us, or what?!  ha!

Also, I FINALLY understand your 4=7!!!!!  :)  Thanks for explaining it earlier to day.  I had a very weird thing happen just an hour after I read it.  I addressed a Valentine's package to my daughter, and her zip code has  4's and 7's in it.  B/c I was writing on an uneven surface, I went over the 4's and 7's a couple of times because they were the only numbers that seemed unledgible..... and they were darker than the other numbers.  (Later I find that was no accident!)  When the postmaster was putting the label on for me, I saw the label UPSIDE DOWN!  And voila, those 4's turned into 7's and vice versa!!!!!! It was sooooo weird ... and I know it was the Universe validating your point, and saying TURN YOUR NUMBERS UPSIDE DOWN AND LOOK AT THEM!!!!!  I would've never realized until you said it that 4=7! I love it!

I love how this stuff works sometimes!!! :)

LuckyFox

mt. airy, nc
              United States
              Member #10832
              January 27, 2005
              160 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2005, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Bird, why do you say 013 is a repeating number?

clarkston georgia
                United States
                Member #555
                August 8, 2002
                3348 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2005, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

this number  usually follows itself after falling it can come back in the midday or it will fall in cash 4 you cant loose in cash 4 if you know 3 of the numbers

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2005, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Here is some information that you guys might find "USEFUL" I personally don't play the Daily games anymore and use a different approach too the Pick-5/6 called "Associate Remote Viewing" which I'll explain in a minute, I read a book once that talked about the concept of "LUCK" basically it's a man made CONCEPT that doesn't REALLY exist in any form.Electricity is a FORCE that can be "SEEN"(lightning) and "FELT"(electrocution) and WIND is an "INVISIBLE" force that can be "FELT" during a HURRICANE but what about LUCK can you physically SEE it "NO" can you physically "FEEL" it again the answer is "NO".Can it be measured in a Laboratory setting using special equipment like they used to test "PSYCHIC" ability activity in the Brain or how about "Kirlian Photography" which can show a persons "AURA"so basically when playing games of chance the "NON-CHALANT" attitude is a PLUS because your BLOCKING out the proposed "IMPOSSIBLE ODDS" of winning that are described on the back of the playslip or the Lottery Commisions statement that the numbers "ARE RANDOM" and require LUCK too WIN.Ignore the Laws Of Probability who's laws are they anyway? "MAN/SCIENCE"because in the Meta-Physical/Supernatural there are no such laws.Also from what I understand the NUMBERS don't really have ENERGY like a Spirit or Physical being because there NOT ALIVE there sort of an "ILLISIONARY" representation of physical statements.For example how old am I (38) how much was my Income Tax Return ($700) how many children do I have (5) what year was I born (1967) don't give the numbers any POWER that's what happened to me back when I use to play the Daily games and was

"FRUSTRATED" with the "1 Number Off" thing I got desperate and started too feel like "why is my "LUCK" so Bad"? and thought maybe the numbers really are Random and there's no way to really beat them?

Well I've sinced "TRASHED" that way of thinking because they "ARE NOT RANDOM" there simply just

NUMBERS.Another thing too try is when using your particular method to get your numbers whether it's Spiritual or Intuition have it set in your thoughts that you want "The Most Probable" or "The Exact" set of numbers too play for that evening in a particular game and think about the State you live in where they should HIT.Also think about "DESIRING" the numbers in a "CLEAR" manner so that you don't get any mixed up,reversed or 1 off.Now my "Associate Remote Viewing Technique" works like this take a "DECK" of Playing Cards and remove 36 say for the Pick-5 ( FL )then in a notebook write down the numbers 1-36 and right beside them write down the name of the face card, for example say the 1st card is "Queen of Hearts" or the 5th card is "Ace Of Spades" now the actual Cards won't have the numbers 1-36 on them in fact you don't write anything on the cards at all just the numbes 1-36 in a Column and the first 36 cards from the top of your 36 cards to the bottom write down the face card representation like I just mentioned.Make sure there are no "MATCHES" like 2 cards that are "Queen Of Hearts" in your 36 if you don't have enough different cards too make up the 36 you might want too try "Tarot Cards" or Old Maid Cards" any childrens game cards that contain enough "DIFFERENT" cards to make up the Lottery game your playing.Next you "shuffle" your 36 cards lay them on the table in a "SPREAD" like a Card Dealer does and Intuitively select 5 cards then turn them over too reveal the Face Card so let's say the first Card you turn over is "2 of Diamonds" check your notebook and see what Lottery Number is "ASSOCIATED"( hence the term "Associate Remote Viewing") with the "2 Of Diamonds" and say it happens to be the number (12 ) from the list in your notebook then that's one of your numbers to play for the Pick-5 so now you keep selecting until you have the other 4 to complete your combination and go play your numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mt. airy, nc
                    United States
                    Member #10832
                    January 27, 2005
                    160 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2005, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I love that idea, Pick4Master!!!!!  I will try this with my tarot cards right away and see how it works.  Is this how you pick your numbers?

I have experimented with the numbers already assigned to tarot cards, but they don't go high enough for mega millions, when using the Major Arcana.  I will try this technique.  Thanks for the tip! :)

LuckyFox

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2005, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

That's why I don't use the actual numbers on the Tarot Cards for playing the games you just associate the Pick-5 numbers with the Image Representations on the Tarot Cards,I had the same problem when I tried using my Tarot Cards in 2003 so I just tried the Pick-3 and almost got a boxed hit.But with the "Associate Viewing" technique it doesn't matter if the Tarot Card numbers don't go high enough because the associate method eliminates this problem.I don't have my Tarot Cards anymore so I was trying some "Mystical Answer Cards" I got for X-MAS but I didn't have any hits so it just might be that this method wasn't meant too work for me and will work for you and someone else.If you need any assistance with it let me know!!!!!!

clarkston georgia
                        United States
                        Member #555
                        August 8, 2002
                        3348 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2005, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

if you all want to give a drawing a try I am here mega,powerball whatever seems like there is enough experience in the room pick a state whatever I have been looking for a meeting of the mystical minds practically all my life,NON CHALANT APPROACH THATS IT!I would like to ask Blackapple to join in he seems to have that astrology thing down as well as libra dave

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

Ontario
                          Canada
                          Member #6428
                          August 22, 2004
                          13 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2005, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

There are a couple things in the parapsychology research that may help here:  one is the phenomenon of "trans-temporal inhibition."  That is, they still haven't figured out if precognition operates the same way that real-time esp does. There may be a "blocking" mechanism in the human brain that inhibits the ability to divine the future.

The second thing, from my readings of remote viewing, is that it is very difficult to "view" numbers. Imagine throwing 6 numbers into a Cuisinart and then try to figure them out. They get flipped, transposed and scrambled in the transmission. That is why Associative Remote Viewing, associating an image to the number rather than the number itself, is sometimes more accurate.

In RV or ESP, the signal-to-noise ratio IN REAL TIME is very low, about 15%. If you were trying to figure out what the numbers were that were already drawn (real time), then you might be able to pick 1 out of 6 or 7 (15%).  Not enough to win anything.

Secondly, in PSI research, they estimate that the precognition picks up only about a tenth of the real-time transmission, so overall precognition has an average hit rate of 1.5%.  That is why it can be so discouraging to try to precog numbers. Most people just give up.

Lastly, in PSI research, the groups of people who had BELOW AVERAGE hit rates were those who absolutely did NOT believe in ESP, AS WELL AS those who absolutely DID believe in ESP.  And the group of people who kept an open mind, who hadn't decided whether ESP existed or not-- this group had the highest success rate.

My two cents.

Jelly Bean Sage

clarkston georgia
                            United States
                            Member #555
                            August 8, 2002
                            3348 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2005, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

jelly bean there goes that non chalant thing again

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

mt. airy, nc
                              United States
                              Member #10832
                              January 27, 2005
                              160 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2005, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Jellybean, Fascinating research!  Thank you for posting it!!!  So, you proved Bird's theory .... just be cool.......  :)

LuckyFox