Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Mystically

Topic closed. 106 replies. Last post 12 years ago by KWHILBORN.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31339 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2005, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

too much chaos thinking in a store.  i hear other peoples numbers and overload.  do my slips at home- have 9 eye DZI bead that i keep with my lottery stuff.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
    Member #1759
    June 29, 2003
    1156 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2005, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Most likely the Believers "BELIEVED TOO STRONGLY" and were probably "FORCING it" instead of letting it "FLOW" you see "FREE WILL" exists in everything so if your trying to CONTROL these abilities "TOO MUCH" your kind of "RESTRICTING" there functions.Where as the undecided had no "PRE-CONCIEVED" beliefs about it and were OPEN to recieve them FREELY unrestricted,and the "Blocking" mechanism you described is "TRUE" it's called "FEAR" and "DOUBT" people that exibit these feelings are

inhibiting the ability too see future dvents intuitively or psychically where as people who don't have these feelings are opening themselves to recieve the information they desire without any interference from there physical mind.

konane's avatar - wallace
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #1265
      March 13, 2003
      3333 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2005, 2:43 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on February 11, 2005

Most likely the Believers "BELIEVED TOO STRONGLY" and were probably "FORCING it" instead of letting it "FLOW" you see "FREE WILL" exists in everything so if your trying to CONTROL these abilities "TOO MUCH" your kind of "RESTRICTING" there functions.Where as the undecided had no "PRE-CONCIEVED" beliefs about it and were OPEN to recieve them FREELY unrestricted,and the "Blocking" mechanism you described is "TRUE" it's called "FEAR" and "DOUBT" people that exibit these feelings are
      inhibiting the ability too see future dvents intuitively or psychically where as people who don't have these feelings are opening themselves to recieve the information they desire without any interference from there physical mind.

Yes it's the ones trying to force their numbers to come up which creates the most confusing factor in trying to intuit the actual winning draw.

Good luck to everyone!

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
        mt. airy, nc
        United States
        Member #10832
        January 27, 2005
        160 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2005, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Ok, here's a chicken or the egg question for all of you based on what Konane said about those trying to "force" numbers:

a) is it better to choose a set of numbers and play them every drawing and in the meantime VISUALIZE THOSE SPECIFIC NUMBERS WINNING in order to influence them to come up?  (sending energy)

or

b) is it better to be an open channel and see, hear, feel the numbers, pick them each time?. (receiving energy)

So, the question is, is it better to "try and influence" the draw with psychic power, or is it better to try and use your psychic power to SEE the numbers that might "naturally" come up with no interference?  And if we're not influencing which balls come up per drawing, then WHO OR WHAT IS?  Is anyone?  I just can't accept that random answer that someone is sure to give b/c I just don't believe in random.  Yet, I am curious all the time as to our individual levels of power to create our lives and circumstances and sometimes wonder if I, myself, actually have any control at all these days over anything!!! And, thus do we have any power over which balls are drawn if we want to?

Curious to hear your replies too.

Personally, I see validity in both ways of approaching the lottery.  Perhaps some people are just better at receiving what will come naturally, while others are better at sending, and can send energy to those balls better than receiving it.  I think I'm more of a receiver ... but I do know psychics who are great at working spells and SENDING energy towards a goal and it works for them.

Comments?

LuckyFox

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3333 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2005, 3:20 pm - IP Logged
          Based on my track record of IF/WHEN I'm lucky enough to intuit numbers I see them about 5-10 drawings ahead of time, it is better to 

(1) intuit the numbers

(2) know what I was picking up on was correct and buy the ticket for up to 10 draws and forget about it until the numbers or close to them hits.

I personally feel very few of us as individuals are strong enough in ability to direct intent for the purpose of forcing or influencing specific numbers to hit. 

Good luck to everyone!

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: February 11, 2005, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

"EXCELLENT" question and the answer is probably "YES" too both but on a personal note as too which method would yield the BEST results that could be determined by trying them both.Some might find it better using A) while others might have more success with method B)

mt. airy, nc
              United States
              Member #10832
              January 27, 2005
              160 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2005, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

emilyg, what is the 9 eye DZI bead that you spoke of on your post?  How does that work for you?  Please tell us more! 

And are you a kitty cat lover?  They say cats are very psychic. 

LuckyFox

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31339 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2005, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

LFox - i believe cats are very psychic.  i have a few - always loved cats.

dzi beads - from Tibet - protect from evil, grant good fortune and guard health.  a friend brought me one some years ago - have collected a few (all odd-eye) over the years.  my favorite is the 9 eye. another thing is Kalahari stone from Africa.  helps dreams and visions.  i have 1.  hard to come by.

mt. airy, nc
                  United States
                  Member #10832
                  January 27, 2005
                  160 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2005, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Emily, is there a website that shows the wonderful stones and beads?  I'm not at all familiar with them, and would love to know how they look. 

I've also found cats to be quite psychic, more so than dogs.  I'm more of a dog person ... smooth fox terrier, to be exact...thus my screen name!  ha!  He goes with me to buy tickets nearly every time.  Do your cats ever help you pick numbers?

Since I do some animal communication, I ask my dogs to help me with manifesting things!  Yeah, can you believe THAT?  I tell them to think about a big pretty yard with a biggety-big fence, loads of all kinds of doggy snacks, everything that speaks to them of "prosperity".  They, like us, just love those dreamy conversations and inadvertently I am getting them to help me do some collective "visualizing" .... then we all get in the car and go buy tickets! :)

Happy Lottering you guys!  Somebody c'mon and win the MegaMillions tonight, ok?!?

LuckyFox

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31339 Posts
                    Posted: February 11, 2005, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

LF - go to google and search Legend of dzi beads.  lots of good info.

i have bought from e-bay - when price is reasonable.  same search on ebay - dzi beads.

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                      clarkston georgia
                      United States
                      Member #555
                      August 8, 2002
                      3348 Posts
                      Posted: February 12, 2005, 12:18 am - IP Logged

to anwere the chicken and the egg question for me its best to let them come to you but strong dreams and vibrations will continue to fall especially in the 3 and 4 games I know numbers will appear in various forms people ,senses,or someone will say something and I will know what number to play based on that but this is learned over a period of time

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31339 Posts
                        Posted: February 12, 2005, 12:25 am - IP Logged

you are very good bird. 

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                          clarkston georgia
                          United States
                          Member #555
                          August 8, 2002
                          3348 Posts
                          Posted: February 12, 2005, 12:49 am - IP Logged

thank you EG,there is one thing I have noticed on this board there are alot of predictors some are hardcore number crunchers you know workouts and computer programs which is great but sometimes what is amazing is with all the differnt methods sometimes we all come up with the same numbers and at times we all are clicking to the same clock my hopes one day is to do an experiment with some of the best will get together from all walks of the prediction game and work on some hits I tried it once but it was too vast now  thanks to the mystical forum I know how it should go,astrology ,mathmatics,mystical,programs,1 or two people from each area and I think that the folks will change sice there are so many good ones in each area ,FOR EXAMPLE -emily g she goes with the pairing of numbers,so we would look at the probability from a mathmatics point of view see what the stars say about them lucky fox could see what vibrations he gets and so onreally try to put this to the test

mt. airy, nc
                            United States
                            Member #10832
                            January 27, 2005
                            160 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2005, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Yes, Bird, I too would love to do a group experiment with the numbers!

You know, I realized something in last night's numbers for myself.  Even though I'm choosing numbers throuhg my fingertips, not through my inner "eye", STILL those numbers will pull a reversal.  Last night was a great example.  I chose 2, and 3, but the winning numbers we 20 and 30! (are zeros so hard to "feel"?)   And on the megaball I picked 42 originally but at the store while filling out the ticket I got suspicious of it, and switched it on a "logical" whim b/c of all our reversal talk to 24, and it came through!

Here's one more interesting thing.  I know for sure now that for me personally its best to stick to choosing my numbers RIGHT before the drawing.  I had time yesterday morning about 11 am to do my cash 5 picks.  I chose them for nighttime, because I ONLY play nighttime, (so I don't spend too much money!!).  However, what I ended up getting WERE the daytime numbers b/c they were being drawn in a couple of hours NEXT!  So, I didn't get anywhere close on the VACash5 nite drawing, but take a look at daytime.  This totally tripped me up! 

Winning ticket:  8-18-20-30-31

Mine: 2-3-8-18-28

My mega tickets was : 9-28-35-43-51-24

the winning mega numbers last nite were:  6-14-21-24-50-28

Felt the 28 energy on cash 5 too, but it was here instead, and the 6 & 9 pulled that reversal, and I had the 24 in the wrong place! my 50 was ONE DIGIT OFF!

My question to you all:  How can we remedy these predictable problems in playing psychically?  There is obviously a pattern.  If we were learning to play an instrument, our teacher would tell us certain exercises to do to correct a problem, and we would do those exercises until we corrected it!  See where I'm heading........... any ideas? 

LFox

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #1265
                              March 13, 2003
                              3333 Posts
                              Posted: February 12, 2005, 10:31 am - IP Logged

"My question to you all:  How can we remedy these predictable problems in playing psychically?  There is obviously a pattern.  If we were learning to play an instrument, our teacher would tell us certain exercises to do to correct a problem, and we would do those exercises until we corrected it!  See where I'm heading........... any ideas? "

We are both the teacher and pupil when it comes to learning things.  Practice, practice, practice along with dogged persistence coupled with rest breaks from time to time, and most of all experimentation to keep up our enthusiasm seems to be the best way. 

Good luck to everyone!