Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Mystically

Topic closed. 106 replies. Last post 12 years ago by KWHILBORN.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
mt. airy, nc
United States
Member #10832
January 27, 2005
160 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I think its safe to come back out and chat some more!  I have thought about our last round of sabatoge, and I feel that I must acknowledge how I'm feeling and how some of you may be feeling as well.  A surprise attack can make you go underground, stop chatting, stop sharing, and stop posting.  I know, I quit posting my predictions because I didn't feel like sharing them with the "enemy" ... or having my psychic predictions taken by a poacher, so to speak.

But, I'd like to still share with you guys, and I appreciate all the private messages.  And if privately is the main way we all communicate, then that's cool too .... but hopefully with some time, all us sensitive people can come back to the surface and continue where we left off on this valuable discussion board.  I understand more now why I haven't seen too many of these discussion boards around!  They're too much of a "target" for ridicule!

Thanks for hearing my thoughts, and please ..... add your own, too.

Happy Millions Friends!

LuckyFox

konane's avatar - wallace
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #1265
    March 13, 2003
    3333 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2005, 3:26 pm - IP Logged
    Found the following in an email I'm subscribed to.

"Thoughts Create"  a free ebook

"The above picture was done to show that happens when you project love or hate . . . because your thoughts do create . . . This simple carrot experiment shows everyone has the power to create because their thoughts create. Please notice the two bowls the one on the left was given love and happy thoughts. Those carrot tops grew to a height of over 4 inches. The bowl on the right given hate did not grow, actually it died and the water turned a dark brown. . . . I dare you - try thisexperiment it will change your life now + forever "...........

Good luck to everyone!

mt. airy, nc
      United States
      Member #10832
      January 27, 2005
      160 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2005, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for posting that great experiment, Konane!  That's really cool.  Have you personally tried it yet?!  I want to!! 

We did an experiment with music therapy and plants once.  Potted some seeds, gave them all exact light, water, soil ... but played them differing music for an hour each day.  The plants that received classical music grew the largest and fastest.  New age music group grew second largest.  Plants listening to country and rock mostly grew the same as the control group.  Plants that received heavy metal were stunted and deformed!!

Below is a link, along the lines of your carrot experiment, to Dr. Emoto' book Hidden Messages of Water.  You all may have heard of this man by now ... he's received some good notariety from the movie What the Bleep?  His beautiful water crystals formed with exposure to loving thoughts or words, and even written words put next to their container!  Ugly, cloudy water formations, many times not crystals at all, formed with words like "hate", and people's names, such as Hitler.  Also, some very beautiful formations occurred from the water being played Mozart!  He takes this one step further and reminds us that WE are 90% water!!!  What do words and thoughts do to US?!?

Yes, thoughts create!  No doubt about it.  Below is a link to an article about Dr. Emoto's book called Hidden Messages in Water.

This brings me back to wanting to try a lottery experiment with some of you likeminded psychics!! :)  Let's come up with our own experiment of collectively sending our creative winning thoughts towards each other and ourselves and the lottery.  Any ideas as to how to proceed, and is anyone beside me interested in pooling our energy?

Thanks Konane for your thought provoking post!!

LuckyFox  http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art26054.asp

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
        clarkston georgia
        United States
        Member #555
        August 8, 2002
        3348 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2005, 5:30 am - IP Logged

Im in

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1272 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2005, 6:32 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by dragon on February 13, 2005

So long live censorship.

Until you will become the subject of the censorship..

mt. airy, nc
            United States
            Member #10832
            January 27, 2005
            160 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2005, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Millions, At times, when a person can't sense he or she is being out of line, disruptive and inappropriate, hurtful to others and UNWANTED because of all that, it's not really censorship at all, it's something similar to what the police do in our society.  They enforce RESPECT from those who otherwise would step all over innocent victims.  Or "censorship" might be akin to what our teachers should be doing MORE of these days, in teaching kids to RESPECT the rights of others, not push while in line, not interupt conversations, and not throw spit balls. 

As I've said on other message boards, when humanity ever learns to support rather than tear down others, our world will become a loving peaceful place free of wars.  And if humanity would practice a little "censorship" of their own, authority figures would no longer NEED to step in to try and keep the peace.

LuckyFox

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
              Member #9517
              December 10, 2004
              1272 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2005, 8:26 am - IP Logged

The only victim you have become is of your delusions.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23275 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2005, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Konane,

I deleted your message which corrupted this thread.  (Because it contained malformed HTML.)

If you want to paste from another source, always paste into Notepad first, and then copy and paste from there.  That process removes all formatting which could screw up the thread.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #1265
                  March 13, 2003
                  3333 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2005, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks much!!  I copied and pasted it to outlook express, selected plain text then redid proper formatting, the copied it and pasted it again to the post which did work.  Will repost again. 

Thanks for coming to my rescue ...... again for the umptieth time!!!!  

Good luck to everyone!

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3333 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2005, 10:27 am - IP Logged
                    The prime directive is to win no matter which method we choose to use. 

Each person sees and deals with the world as a whole, with lottery numbers from our individual perspectives.  Even back when "Lotto World" magazine was in print in the early to mid '90's there were articles about persons using various mystical methods to win from dreams to meditation and all areas in between.  One woman meditated for the numbers and won a large lotto jackpot.

Lottery Post is a phenomena, and might I say stroke of genius, which is open minded enough to give us a place to exchange thoughts, post our predictions.  I for one am very thankful for its existence and most of all providing us a protected and friendly atmosphere in which to do it.

The original thread from which the Mystical forum sprang to date has gotten 13437 hits since August 1, 2004,  It had over 10,000 when the thread was locked.  The next thread I began which was moved to the Mystical forum has gotten 6736 hits and it wasn't anywhere near as interesting as the original discussion.  LuckyFox's original post has gotten 2470 hits.  This thread has gotten 1912 hits so there are readers looking for ideas, and in a safe friendly environment some will dventually come forward with brilliant, new, innovative ideas and directions when they are sure it's ok to do so.

I for one welcome anyone reading who can and is willing to take the time to contribute to our information pool.  I've always been open to people talking about things that have happened when they've been experimenting with seeing or visualizing numbers .... which may not necessarily have to do with getting numbers because some interesting occurrences can take place when people meditate or visualize.  Please come forward if you're reading this and know the mystics are open to learning of your experiences.  Just maybe a crumb of information you have can be used by us all to build upon or send us in a direction of new thought. 

Thanks to all who choose to contribute!!   

Good luck to everyone!

mt. airy, nc
                      United States
                      Member #10832
                      January 27, 2005
                      160 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2005, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Ditto, Konane.  Excellent post!  Thank you! 

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                        clarkston georgia
                        United States
                        Member #555
                        August 8, 2002
                        3348 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2005, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

hey you know I am in I will keep saying that until you need me to act Konane you couldnt have said it any better thanks again!b

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

United States
                          Member #1759
                          June 29, 2003
                          1156 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2005, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

"DELUSIONS" what delusions? sounds like Intelligent,Open-Minded,Spiritual Adults communicating like minded ideas and beliefs to me!!! Anyway speaking of "Lotto-World" Magazine I was lucky enough to purchase a whole collection from 1994-1997 by a guy I met on another Lottery Forum in 2001 and the "Mystical" methods you mentioned are described in many Articles in a good bit of my collection which I read from time to time I got the whole thing for $50.

mt. airy, nc
                            United States
                            Member #10832
                            January 27, 2005
                            160 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2005, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Bird, So you are "in".  Does that mean on the group lotto experiment I want to try?  Or something else?

LuckyFox

KWHILBORN's avatar - animaniacs20
                              Toronto
                              Canada
                              Member #5087
                              June 16, 2004
                              99 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2005, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Good to see everyone still plugging away with open minds.  Some of you may recognize me as the person who started that original thread that Konane just mentioned. 

It did recieve over 13000 hits but I think it is erased now. 

I have presented a few methods for predicting, sending psychic messages throughout lotterypost over time.  I will now present a foolproof way to gain riches.

At a time I was very poor and desperate I followed the advice of Napoleon Hill (author OF THINK AND GROW RICH). 

He suggested repeating one word "WEALTH".    This word alone was enough to inspire imagery (visualization) without recurring negative self-doubts/feedback from yourselfs.  If I say "I am getting wealthy", my mind may argue with no you are not, and getting could also apply to the future, and the future is always in the future (in this sense anyways).

So I did it.  I not only said wealth aloud at bedtime, I did it at nightime, throughout the day, mornings, noon and night.  I even filled a small notebook with the word that took me twenty minutes to read all the repeats of the word wealth.  I must have spent at least three hours a day repeating this word. 

It took a good three weeks before I noticed anything, but soon I was hired on  by a union shop making more than double my last job, with over $1 per minute on saturdays.  Everything started going my way, and my luck was untouchable.

Millionswanted may think we are delusional for keeping our minds open, but if you see for yourself things cannot be denied.  Hunches should be recognized and trusted.  Good luck to all

Your winning attitude is more important than the numbers you pick.