Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Mystically

Topic closed. 106 replies. Last post 12 years ago by KWHILBORN.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
mt. airy, nc
United States
Member #10832
January 27, 2005
160 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2005, 11:41 am - IP Logged

I like the practicing idea and it certainly has some merit..... but one thing I learned recently while learning to play harp is the wrong kind of practice just keeps one playing in the same "wrong" ways and you don't improve long term.  So, my teacher has me starting over in some areas to improve basic "technique."  I wonder if we can apply this to our games? In theory it sounds good anyways!  I don't have a lot of ideas as of yet as to how to apply it!!! 

Pick4Master, do you think you could ask your sources on our behalf as to how to best "improve" our practice and get out of the pitfalls of reversals and one digit off problems? 

Konane, do you have some specific practice techniques we could try?  You're right we are in the position of teacher and pupil here!  That's tricky!!  And I have trouble with the rest breaks ..... and the letting go parts!  I want to keep doggedly trying and trying!! LOL

LF

konane's avatar - wallace
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #1265
    March 13, 2003
    3351 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2005, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Konane, do you have some specific practice techniques we could try?  You're right we are in the position of teacher and pupil here!  That's tricky!!  And I have trouble with the rest breaks ..... and the letting go parts!  I want to keep doggedly trying and trying!! LOL"

In meditation sincerely ask what you wanting information about, know that you've been heard and let go and forget about the question so it can "go out" and the answer come back to you.  Answers come at the most uncanny times so be open to receive answers when they come.  I believe that we have to learn to let go of what we want to know instead of asking the question then immediately expecting the answer to come to us, and when it doesn't we feel as though we've failed, that no answer will come.  Seems to hinge on developing trust, belief and faith in both the Source and in ourselves.   

Good luck to everyone!

mt. airy, nc
      United States
      Member #10832
      January 27, 2005
      160 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2005, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Konane.... great advice.  I get impatient and want answers NOW... or YESTERDAY!  LOL  I'll try for more patience and more trust when I ask, b/c believe me, I'M ASKIN'!  But, Im not waiting for the answer I guess.  Great post.  Thank you.

LF

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
        clarkston georgia
        United States
        Member #555
        August 8, 2002
        3348 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2005, 4:28 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by BIRD on February 9, 2005

ahhh the energy from the store this can be good sometimes but if you play in some of the stores in metro atlanta that energy can throw you off ,people out there playing everything (play215 and 217 you may hear ,then there is my fave give me 75.00 on 217 straight I LOVE them because I WILL follow and play it but I WILL play it for the next day also because thats when it falls. Now lucky I know you concentrate on the 5 and 6 digit games those I HAVE TO CONCENTRATE ON.but I will share this one with you 12,9,7,3,15 the first 4 have been on mind the last is something that I like.I dont have numbers that I wont play in the past I would give out 666 and I dont think alot of people will play that by itself they will if they tell the clerk give me all the triples but I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN.Now I have my faves 53 love this especially at the track.

LF 666 VA

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
          United States
          Member #555
          August 8, 2002
          3348 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2005, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

One constant has been the Non chalant approach try not to practice,take a drive to clear your head see what comes to you I agree with KONANE on meditation and practice but I think we have come on to something every person is diffrent things come to me in all forms where I dont think about it ,with you L F you can focus on it and that puts you in the ball park the energy seems to be with the timing of the the drawing and the time and space thing for you try this tonite with the 5 digit game dont concentrate before you arrive to the store see what happens if anything comes to mind write it down play that or include it in your selections

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
            United States
            Member #555
            August 8, 2002
            3348 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2005, 4:44 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by konane on February 12, 2005

In meditation sincerely ask what you wanting information about, know that you've been heard and let go and forget about the question so it can "go out" and the answer come back to you.  Answers come at the most uncanny times so be open to receive answers when they come.  I believe that we have to learn to let go of what we want to know instead of asking the question then immediately expecting the answer to come to us, and when it doesn't we feel as though we've failed, that no answer will come.  Seems to hinge on developing trust, belief and faith in both the Source and in ourselves.   

this is so imprtant about developing trust in the source and oneself dont forget when you are on the money the negative effect happens when you catch yourself sayning no that wont happen thats when you know you got it!

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

mt. airy, nc
              United States
              Member #10832
              January 27, 2005
              160 Posts
              Posted: February 12, 2005, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Ok Bird I will!  I'm heading up to the store in  few minutes.  I will try being NONCHALANT!!  lol  I'm pretty intense most of the time ... got that "fire" energy of the sagitarius, you know!  ha ha!  But, I'll try to tone it down, and just listen for once with relaxtion and nonchalance. 

Also, will try that 666.  I'M NOT SCARED!  Thank you for the suggestion. 

Bird, I had a dream last night that was gruesome.  It was about a wild animal that was taken by some kind of mean people from a field where there were about 200 of these nearly extinct animals.  They were trying to kill him, and these animals could be quite viscious, but took a liking to me b/c I was kind to him.  I was trying to hide him from the mean people.  And they were trying to make me "skin" him.  He was injured, and I felt so bad for him.... he was so pitiful, and in so much pain.  I think he was a lemur like I saw on tv the other night.  Does this correlate to a lottery number or does it correlate to your 666?

LFox 

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: February 12, 2005, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

One Digit Off,Reversed Digits and Backwards Combinations can possibly be solved by concentrating,visualising,affirming and desiring the numbers appearing in the EXACT order and representation as they are viewed from the Spirit World for the Future Drawing that your playing.By specifying things like the exact game,day and time depending on your "Mystical" number selection method so you would have thoughts such as this "I want the EXACT Florida Pick-5 numbers for the Feb 13 2005 drawing at 11:15 pm 1 day in Advance" then go about using your "preferred" method to aquire these numbers whether it's direct "Spirit" contact "Dreams","Clairvoyance","Psychic Feeling","Astrology"

"Numerology" or "Tarot".From what I understand all of these methods are VALID for use in Games Of Chance what's required is too FIND which method works BEST with the "Mental Technique" I described so it's a combination of "Thought" the DESIRE to WIN and "Action" the METHOD you choose to help you WIN.

mt. airy, nc
                  United States
                  Member #10832
                  January 27, 2005
                  160 Posts
                  Posted: February 12, 2005, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Bird, that's pretty profound advicewhen you are on the money the negative effect happens when you catch yourself sayning no that wont happen thats when you know you got it!

Yes, exactly!!!  Thank you for bringing that to our attention.  It's so true!

konane's avatar - wallace
                    Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3351 Posts
                    Posted: February 12, 2005, 5:40 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on February 12, 2005

One Digit Off,Reversed Digits and Backwards Combinations can possibly be solved by concentrating,visualising,affirming and desiring the numbers appearing in the EXACT order and representation as they are viewed from the Spirit World for the Future Drawing that your playing.By specifying things like the exact game,day and time depending on your "Mystical" number selection method so you would have thoughts such as this "I want the EXACT Florida Pick-5 numbers for the Feb 13 2005 drawing at 11:15 pm 1 day in Advance" then go about using your "preferred" method to aquire these numbers whether it's direct "Spirit" contact "Dreams","Clairvoyance","Psychic Feeling","Astrology"
                    "Numerology" or "Tarot".From what I understand all of these methods are VALID for use in Games Of Chance what's required is too FIND which method works BEST with the "Mental Technique" I described so it's a combination of "Thought" the DESIRE to WIN and "Action" the METHOD you choose to help you WIN.

There's only one correction in your above statement .... reframe want to have.  Want implies somewhere in the future which keeps what you're trying to manifest in the future and illusive to your achieving it.

Have specifies that it has already happened in present and past tense which puts it in the here and now. 

Good luck to everyone!

mt. airy, nc
                      United States
                      Member #10832
                      January 27, 2005
                      160 Posts
                      Posted: February 12, 2005, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Here is a website you all might enjoy.  Bird, would especially like your opinion of this site please.  It's a free site that you can put in word symbols from your dreams and it gives you lottery numbers. 

http://www.dreamsandnumbers.com/nu-word.htm

ladyt1's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                        Member #1269
                        March 14, 2003
                        69 Posts
                        Posted: February 12, 2005, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

I was reading the post and decided to go check out the

dzi beads,  I found a site called DHARMAOBJECTS that sells

them, the cheapest I saw was 20 for $2.99.  If anyone is interested,

also it shows that they have items for bid on ebay as well.

Ladyt1

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31549 Posts
                          Posted: February 12, 2005, 7:17 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by ladyt1 on February 12, 2005

Hi All,

I was reading the post and decided to go check out the

dzi beads,  I found a site called DHARMAOBJECTS that sells

them, the cheapest I saw was 20 for $2.99.  If anyone is interested,

also it shows that they have items for bid on ebay as well.

Ladyt1

thanks - make sure they are "old"

love to nibble those micey feet.

clarkston georgia
                            United States
                            Member #555
                            August 8, 2002
                            3348 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on February 12, 2005

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
                              United States
                              Member #555
                              August 8, 2002
                              3348 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2005, 1:04 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by LuckyFoxTerrier on February 10, 2005

And Bird, yes I saw that 013 and I was harassing myself a little, like, WHY didn't I FEEL that it was coming last night?!?!  I bought those "3" combination tickets last week when I DID think  it was going to hit!!!!! Ugh!  But, when I saw it, I also thought, ok, now it's about time for my "030" to hit.  Do you feel that one in the atoms and particles anytime soon?  :) I HOPE YOU STUCK WITH THIS ONE LF

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7