Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Mystically

Topic closed. 106 replies. Last post 12 years ago by KWHILBORN.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
konane's avatar - wallace
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #1265
March 13, 2003
3333 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2005, 10:02 pm - IP Logged
 Welcome back KHILBORN!!!!! 

This is your original thread which has not been erased.  Todd has added search features so if you click the drop down box for "All History" it will come up as a search for you as author. 

"Your winning attitude is more important than the numbers you pick."

Do so very much agree with your last statement!! 

Good luck to everyone!

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
    mt. airy, nc
    United States
    Member #10832
    January 27, 2005
    160 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2005, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Khilborn!  Wow what great energy you exude!!!!!!  I'm so happy you came to join our conversation!!!  Welcome!  :)  Konane has told me of your thread.... you are somewhat of a celebrity! :)  Years ago I studied Think and Grow Rich, and at that time it worked for me like a lucky charm as well!  I'm glad you reminded me of that time, and what great timing you had to remind me TODAY!  As I shared with Konane earlier, I just WALKED OFF MY JOB TODAY!  Yikes!  The thing that stands out in my mind with my previous good experiences and success with T&G Rich are the words "burning desire."  He says you MUST have that to succeed.  And I spent numerous hours meditating on it, and building burning desire.  You're an angel to remind me of all this tonight!  What a great note to sleep on!  Thank you! 

LuckyFox

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31347 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2005, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

great to see you again khilborn

love to nibble those micey feet.

Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #1265
        March 13, 2003
        3333 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2005, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I misspelled KWHILBORN'S name .... my error.  Copious apologies!! Was actually a typo. 

Good luck to everyone!

KWHILBORN's avatar - animaniacs20
          Toronto
          Canada
          Member #5087
          June 16, 2004
          99 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2005, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Flattery will get you everywhere :o .

In reference to my last post on this thread.

I was unemployed at the time I did the repetitions as well.  I also wrote down a list of everything that I wanted.  then prioratized them.  I ended up with a list about 4 pages long starting with cheap easy items ending with seaside castles.

I then purchased a tiny notebook filled each page with

Wealth, wealth, wealth, etc.  until the middle and then I wrote my list of wants.  I then continued with the Wealth, wealth, wealth.  I went overboard repeating this though.  I had no T.V. which helped and no job.  I just kept reading the book aloud constantly.  I punched a hole in it and wore it around my neck tied with a shoelace(even at night to help my dreams focus).  On the bus I would read much quiter but I would read it.

When I answered a job ad in the newspaper I was told that because it was a union position they normally did not advertise in the paper, but most printers in the union are unfamiliar with adast presses wich was my specialty.

When my new boss told me I would be making $28.60 per hour with a $4 per hour shift premium ($32.60 total) I wanted to freak out.  My previous best had been $23 per hour on a 32 hour week.  Normally I make about $19 per hour.

I now have three kids and writing this is taking away from my 30 minute evening affirmation time.  This time it is several paragraphs such as

"everyday in everyway I am getting better and better."

If you need fast cash "burning desire" can be what I had.  I cannot recall that wording, but I ussually skip chapters in those types of books.

We have hospital lotteries here with $100 tickets and 1 in 4 chances of winning lots of stuff.  10 of the prizes are multi million dollar homes and penthouses, and I am going to visit them (open houses) to better visualize that kind of lifestyle.  I hope everything works out for you Lucky fox terrier.

I am feeling a little out of place here though as I have not purchased a ticket in a while.  Good luck to all.

mt. airy, nc
            United States
            Member #10832
            January 27, 2005
            160 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2005, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Kwhilborn, Konane, and everyone, I've been reading Kwhilborn's thread from last summer tonight.  Spent 2 hours actually, combing it!  It is just great, and quite valuable info!  Kwhilborn, I get my numbers in a very similar way as you ..... spend a long time meditating and concentrating and clearing.  Only I get vibrations rather than seeing them visually, although sometimes I get them that way too, but not usually.  I had a psychic tell me I should move to Ontario, as well, and aren't you up in that beautiful area?  I'm not patient with the letting go process of manifestation anymore, however!  lol  I'm like, OK OK, NOW PLEASE!!!!!  :) 

Bird, a few pages back you mentioined doing an experiment.  Let's try and get that going.  I saw back on Kwhilborn's thread that it looks like they did an experiment.  I haven't finished reading the whole thread yet.  Does it give any results of that experiment?  And Bird, Kwhilborn and Konane, can you all give us some direction as to how we can put this new experiment together and how it might be the same or different from the other one? 

I know I mentioned once that I have tried an experiment with a group on lottery before.  We chose numbers and then tried to "force" them to come up.  And it was WORKING!!!!  This likeminded group was having an effect from VA all the way to California with these numbers in all the drawings in states where we each resided!!!  We were playing the 6 number games in all states available where we lived.  And we each won on several tickets over a 2 month period of time with 3 of 6 numbers.  That can't be "coincidence"!!!  Over time, delayed gratification wasn't favored by the group and one by one they seemed to stop sending energy.... one member got the guilt going and dropped out, saying she thought it was "wrong" to use our gifts in this way, and the others went on to other projects, not having the staying power to keep at it. 

I see in this group a bit of LONGEVITY for this kind of project.  Let's talk about how to proceed, if you all would like to.

LuckyFox

nancy13's avatar - pic1
              canton/ohio
              United States
              Member #11582
              February 17, 2005
              5 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2005, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

How about lucky13 candle?

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #1265
                March 13, 2003
                3333 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2005, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Not sure I know what one is, how to use it so please fill us in.  Thanks!!

Good luck to everyone!

San Diego
                  United States
                  Member #4520
                  May 1, 2004
                  243 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2005, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Wow, all the old dudes are back. Good to see you, KWHILBORN. Now all we need is Jelly to come back, and we can cruise. Jelly (JellyBeanSage) and I have had some extensive offline discussions via email. She has done the most work in actual experiments in psychic predictions I have seen. Remarkable progress, scientific approach and interesting contributions. I have personally been remiss and I have focused my energy otherwise -- life got the best of me -- I meanwhile got separated / divorced -- moved -- found a new soulmate -- geez -- all while I took 4 months off from psychic predictions. Perhaps it's time to start again.

I had one success, KWHILBORN, that you prompted me to work on: You taught me to WILL somebody to contact me. I did it, and it worked. Over a period of 3 months I willed, under hypnosis, an old friend I had lost contact with in 1990. She left a message on my machine a week ago. We talked for over an hour. I asked her why she called me. She said she just kept thinking about me, having the urge to find me. Now, the skeptics in you will say that's coincidence. And perhaps it is. But I tell you, when you try to do that, and you succeed, it tells volumes.

Well, to all those new names around here, these are the giants:

KWHILBORN -- with all the neat concepts, positive attitude, and initiative

KONANE -- with her magic and mystical background, poised to read my aura next time I get to go to Atlanta

JELLYBEANSAGE -- the sage of scientific exploration of psychic phenomena

mt. airy, nc
                    United States
                    Member #10832
                    January 27, 2005
                    160 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2005, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Hi Dragon, Glad to have made your acquaintance on this board, too! :)  I wish I'd known about the original thread of last summer.  I've read about half of it now since Konane posted the link to this thread the other day.  FASCINATING stuff!  It's what I've looked for for over a year now!  I would very much like to read some of JellyBeanSage's work.  Is there a link to any of it, a webpage or anything that you could share with our group?  Thanks for your post!!

LuckyFox

mt. airy, nc
                      United States
                      Member #10832
                      January 27, 2005
                      160 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2005, 8:44 am - IP Logged

By the way, Dragon, that's really cool that you were able to get the person from your past to call you!  Good going.  I, too, have had some success with getting people to call.  I owned a dog boarding/grooming business for years.  Whenever business would slow down, I would simply go through my files and read my customers' names slowly, see them in my mind, think loving thoughts about them.  They would always call within a week.  Not all of them, but enough to give me a boost in the slow periods -- kennels are very seasonal for obvious reasons.

I've also had great success in learning how not to get sick, and if I feel I'm coming down with some germ, I am able to get rid of it within 6 hours usually without it ever going full blown by telling my body that I am fighting it off, and by "radiating" health and wholeness, and sending white light.  I just don't allow illness.  And I talk to my body and ask it why it is having some small symptom and can remedy it before it gets worse, too.   I have not been sick in many years.  I recently was reading an article about Indigo children.  Maybe I can find the link.  Their dna is different from ours!  But, what they've also found is many adults like myself and many of you, who are working daily with energy work, our dna is changing too!  And one of the benefits is that these adults don't get sick!  I have wondered if I am moving into that ..... I don't go so far as to think my dna has changed!!  But, I do know and can feel that my energy core is stronger and more resistant to illnesses, and especially colds.  I've learned how to release tension in more creative ways than sore throats!

Shoot, I can't find the link to the Indigo Children article that I found so intersting right now... .but if I do, I'll post it at a later time.

Thanks to all of you for posting interesting links to read, and sharing your findings, stories and SUCCESSES!!!!! 

LuckyFox

Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #1265
                        March 13, 2003
                        3333 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2005, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Many Kryon channelings  http://kryon.com/altindex.html   talk specifically about DNA changing through light work.  Their message is that we see only part of our actual DNA, that other parts are in other dimensions which exist in the exact time and space as the part of the DNA we see exists ... but because of our limited development at this time we only see a fraction of what's there.  By working with light as we're all doing either consciously or unconsciously we are in fact activating other layers and parts of it which are instrumental to our being able to function in higher dimensions, and to manifest what we need when we need it.  We are in fact becoming like the masters history tells us about.

The very small amount I've corresponded with JellyBeanSage, I too found her extremely knowledgeable well studied.  Hope she does come back because she does have a huge information pool to contribute.

Dragon, congratulations on the changes you've brought about with kindest wishes for nothing but happiness and successes in all areas of your life!  Thanks much for the compliment, and do look forward to meeting you in person!! 

Good luck to everyone!

San Diego
                          United States
                          Member #4520
                          May 1, 2004
                          243 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2005, 11:24 am - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by konane on February 18, 2005

The very small amount I've corresponded with JellyBeanSage, I too found her extremely knowledgeable well studied.  Hope she does come back because she does have a huge information pool to contribute.

I will let Jelly know we're throwing around her name here.
                            Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #1265
                            March 13, 2003
                            3333 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2005, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Good luck to everyone!

mt. airy, nc
                              United States
                              Member #10832
                              January 27, 2005
                              160 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2005, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the link, Konane.  I am going to read some more Kryon material thanks to you.  I'm not as familiar with Kryon as I am with Seth, but I know all are related in many ways.  Abraham channelings are very informative as well.  Will DNA changes help us win the lottery, too? ;)  ha!

LuckyFox