Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery software development ideas

Topic closed. 335 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 17 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Lakewood
United States
Member #7327
September 30, 2004
92 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2005, 12:52 am - IP Logged

HI EVERYONE I am back from Vacation!!! It was alot of fun and maybe I will tell you about it later,

Bad news and good news everyone!

Well unfortunately I did not post any numbers for this Mega drawing instead when I got back from the big V

I did something slightly different this time, My mailbox was full, and I had to delete many emails. What I did instead to lower my inbox was sent everyone who had ever sent me a PM the numbers to play. Unfortunatly I did not post them on the thread.

I have recieved emails back already with some saying my picks I gave them gave them a 75% success rate.

4 right with 2 RIGHT next to the numbers I gave.

Also recieved an email back from one who had all 6 numbers in the pick I gave him.

Which of course would be a 100% success. The trouble is even though all 6 where there, getting them all on one line is another story.

By the way that was the good news.

-------------------------------------

Here is the bad news, there were a couple people who I took a risk wih and went OUTSIDE of my system, and gave them those picks. I should not have done that. They did not fair to well. Sorry about that.

I had this silly whim, something was wierd about this drawing I felt. Yet my sytem actually was right on and even gave some all 6 numbers.

We will get this people!!! Dont fret!!!

------------------------------------

And now here is the WORSE NEWS(for me anyways)

3 days ago in my State Lotto

I made two wheels. I choose one wheel of the two to play.

I choose the wrong wheel to play.

I did this right when I got back from vacation.

Maybe I wasnt thinking right! Maybe jet lag!! Who knows but I picked the wrong wheel.

The wheel I didnt pick gave me ALL 6 on one line.

Line 42, ALL 6 numbers on one line. JACKPOT

Line 44 5 numbers on one line $1000

line 47 5 numbers on one line $1000

also 4 numbers right , $30

and 16 3 numbers right out of 6 $3 x 16

I was bummed. who wouldnt be ?

In a nut shell I would have won the Washington State Lotto Jackpot all 6 that is if my jet lag had not caused me to pick the wrong wheel. 

I should have picked the other one.

"O well"

or should I say "O wheel"

I am going to get back with you all, with that wheel that I created, that gave me the 6 right on one line.

Well better luck next time as they say in the Lottery world!

Glad to be back and missed you all.

Biglooooser!!!!!!!

KISS

Keep it simple silly

PS Now I have to get off line to go vote for my favorite girl Carrie Underwood.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1279 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2005, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Welcome back biglooser.

I guess we're all hungry for more information about your system.

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2005, 1:42 am - IP Logged

I'm really interested in the "Wheel" you should have used that would have given you the 6 numbers on one line

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8393 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2005, 2:13 am - IP Logged

well ya get another shot at it this friday nobody won

Mega Millions
        Fri, Apr 15 2005 is $144,000,000

Player(s) matching 5 of 5 numbers: 7

Fergus
          Canada
          Member #5532
          July 9, 2004
          87 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2005, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Welcome back BL, sorry to hear about the wrong wheel......I to am interested in more info about your system....you seem to be doing very well with it.

Are you still planning on sharing it with us here on the forum...I know many of us are interested and I'm sure we would not mind 3+ days of constant paper pushing to figure out what numbers to play.

Raziel

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2005, 7:18 am - IP Logged

Hi BL

The board's been waiting with baited breath.  Welcome back.

Jack

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3611 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2005, 11:21 am - IP Logged

how about for fridays megamillions you just print whatever wheel you choose to use and list all the numbers you will play from that wheel and we can follow the game plan. Anyone choosing to invest will be on their own.

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2005, 11:29 am - IP Logged

That might be one approach, Alonzo.  But, you've proven yourself now, got nothing more to prove here. 

Maybe it would be a good time to take another vacation from the board and consider long and hard where you want to go with this.  Nobody here's calling you a fool or a fake anymore.  Whatever you want to do next doesn't need to involve producing evidence of what you're capable of doing for the sake of doubters.

Just a thought.

Jack

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31540 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2005, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

please post - welcome back. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Norway
                    Member #9517
                    December 10, 2004
                    1279 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2005, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps Rip is satisfied for now with what he have learned from BL, but I don't think the rest of the forum feel that way.

The rest of us want to know more.

MMGuy's avatar - waveform
                      Houston, Tx
                      United States
                      Member #13043
                      March 28, 2005
                      119 Posts
                      Posted: April 13, 2005, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Welcome Back! Nice to hear you had a wonderful vacation. Look forward to your mm picks for Friday.

Thanks In Advance.

Dave

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #12305
                        March 10, 2005
                        2984 Posts
                        Posted: April 13, 2005, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps Rip is satisfied for now with what he have learned from BL, but I don't think the rest of the forum feel that way.
                        The rest of us want to know more.

I'll be glad to know anything he wants to share.  But he's already taught me and anyone else who will listen the most important thing.  That's the fact the lotteries can be predicted.  If he tells more, it shouldn't be because he needs to for your sake, nor for his sake.  We all are blessed with brains, to one degree or another.  Using our own instead of depending on the brain of someone else tends to be a gratifying experience.  A growth experience.

If you haven't tried to figure out what he's doing, maybe it's time to begin doing it. 

Jack

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: April 13, 2005, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Millions:

I probably should have added on my reply to you that everything I've learned from BL has been posted on these forums, available to one and all.

I'm not giving advice to anyone, but I'd observe that if you want to figure out his system, or any system you have to back away, a long way back from what you believe you know.  Accept as proof that what you believe you know just isn't true.  Otherwise, BL wouldn't have been able to do what he's done.

If you use that as a starting place and go back, examine the possibilities you already know are foolish, are a waste of time, mainly because someone else told you so, or because you know it from 'common sense' or logic, if you open your mind and look, shuffle those numbers around, examine how they fit together, how they don't, look at them in a way that allows you to accept at a fundamental level they don't behave as you formerly believed, you, anyone can do what you want to do.

BL has already done that.  If he gives you his system without you accepting the underlying truth of what it means, he's robbing you of something you ought to wish to know, as well as of the satisfaction of discovery, personal accomplishment.

I hope he keeps posting.  But I hope he doesn't hand his system over to a lot of people who aren't interested in finding it by themselves.  I believe he owes that to himself, to you, to me.

Jack

Norway
                            Member #9517
                            December 10, 2004
                            1279 Posts
                            Posted: April 13, 2005, 7:53 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on April 13, 2005

I'll be glad to know anything he wants to share.  But he's already taught me and anyone else who will listen the most important thing.  That's the fact the lotteries can be predicted.  If he tells more, it shouldn't be because he needs to for your sake, nor for his sake.  We all are blessed with brains, to one degree or another.  Using our own instead of depending on the brain of someone else tends to be a gratifying experience.  A growth experience.

If you haven't tried to figure out what he's doing, maybe it's time to begin doing it. 

Jack

What's your problem? Why should you set the standard for what kind of information the members on Lottery Post needs for using his system?

Of course I am trying to figuring it out how his system works. Why do you think I wrote that I wanted to create a spreadsheet based on his idea?

You're right it's an intellectual challenge to try to figure out how he did it and I like those kind of challenges.

At the moment the spreadsheet gives me 3 and 4 numbers correct within a 18 number wheel 80% of the time, the rest 20% is either 2 out of 6 or 5 out of 6.

When finished I hope to reach 4 or 5 numbers correct within a 18 number wheel at least 70% of the time.
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: April 13, 2005, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

I don't have a problem, Millions.  And I don't have the power to set standards for anyone besides myself.  I do, however, have the power to state my views, just as you do.  Whether BL gives you his secret, doesn't, is his affair.  But you've explained your hopes, I've done my best to explain mine.  The fact that your hopes and mine happen to be in opposition hasn't any bearing on much of anything.  BL's a grown man.  He'll do as he wishes.

Jack

Page 17 of 23